Does Jow Forums have an active shooter response kit?

Does Jow Forums have an active shooter response kit?

Attached: first spear stt.jpg (700x634, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeBPpY6JkzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, that's ridiculous. I have a gun.

My CC

I have an active shooter kit ...
I dunno

I never leave my fortifications so...

No but I have a inactive shooter kit?

Yes I do. Small med bag I get in my office with plenty of tourniquets and a full size pistol with spare mags.

To clarify, do u guys have something like a plate carrier/chest rig and gun that is ready to pop out anytime a bad guy comes out? Maybe have an ifak/some med supplies on you to treat some wounded? It could also be something that you store in your car (truck gun?)

I have a gun and a first aid kit, like everyone should

*sips*
Son back in my day these where the only guns we needed
*flexes arms*

AYE SHEEEEEEPDAWGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=NeBPpY6JkzQ

Attached: 9jouig.jpg (427x480, 20K)

yup, right under my Calvin Klein boxer briefs

an asrk is just a regular kit. if you have a vest a weapon and mags you pretty much have an asrk

>40 minutes of stroke

hmm

Yep

Attached: Running Shoes.jpg (425x221, 17K)

Yep, earmuffs and Jow Forums. Me: able to hear the praise after I down the shooter with my fists. You: deaf and dumb from the explosion of whatever meme round your gun shoots, also dead because ranged combat is overpowered and anyone you shoot can shoot you back.

I don't think that's realistic. You won't have time to don/doff all that shit. I have my CC, and a plate in my backpack, which I take everywhere. That can be pulled in front of me, and I can light someone up. But a full rig isn't an option, and even if it were, it's a chaotic evolving situation. If you've got a gun out when cops show up, you're dead.

My active shooter response kit

Attached: Untitled.png (694x719, 484K)

A flightless bird?

yes it is called getting the fuck out asap. majority of shootings happen in gun free zones. other people lives is not worth my right to own firearms.

actually had this conversation with a CW4 about this a week after that school shooting in Florida. He asked if i was there would i go in and stop him and i said no without hesitation. it was awkward but i explained that once the cops arrive, the first think they gonna do is find someone with a gun and eliminate him/her.

Attached: spurdo_41.gif (528x402, 208K)

Yes...I will be the active shooter...

No but some extreme LARPfag I know carries around a bag with a fucking AR pistol w a LAW folder attached and a low vis plate carrier inside.

running around in that shit during an active shooter situation is gonna get you shot tf up by the police

I have two MP5s and a MK18 in my office desk drawer for SHTF. Also ammo chest rig.

No,but I have an active shooter kit.

Can you have a gun in your desk without a carry permit? Can you legally leave it there?

Yeah, and I’ve got an m82 in my cubicle

Why would you need to have a carry permit inside an office? Here's my office guns

Attached: 20190417_095324.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Not seeing a problem faggot, how are them grapes?

Some people have huge drawers depending on what kind if desk you have. My biggest desk drawer can fit 10.5 in barreled AR without a law folder, and i could stack multiple weapons in there if i wanted to, it's stupid big and i have no idea what was intended to go in there anyway.

>2 zenith PCCs
>AR pistol

Now that's what i call flexing.

Attached: 1502483398531.jpg (320x283, 29K)

The MK18 is the 10.5 but I have a law folder on it.

You realize even with the cuck brace thats still an SBR cuz of the grip right?

>Jow Forums
what, you're gonna aggressively butt scoot towards the shooter and go for some meme takedown into a meme hold because the gracies ensured that counters to his shitshow "jiu jitsu" were banned in early ufc and have been ever since?
and then instead get shot in the face like the retard you are?
is that your plan?

If you had some sort of kit in your car with a radio capable and set up to communicate with (or at least hear) emergency services it would give you a chance of mitigating that from happening but id still understand saying no.

Responding to one of those is liable to get you shot, like honestly. You go into a building and get balls deep and the police show up and SWAT your ass. Like no matter what the scenario. You'd likely get slammed with some vigilante charges (that would slide off eventually) if you didn't get dropped by the cops. Even if you called them they'd just tell you not to go in and wait with your dick in your hand while the professionals got off lunch.

>The unfortunate reality

>communicate with (or at least hear) emergency services
>Communicate with emergency services
Enjoy your fat fucking fines from the FCC. You can't just start broadcasting traffic on emergency channels dipshit, regardless of WHY you are doing it. Dispatch will likely tell you to get the fuck off the air anyways and then the FCC will cram one up your ass for thinking that was OK.

Oh lordy, not gonna lie that's a pretty fantastic loadout.

>Does Jow Forums have an active shooter response kit?
*cracks*
yup
*sips*
now that's a problem solver right there

Attached: 40000000 get 1911.jpg (1877x200, 215K)

Attached: images (32).jpg (640x480, 40K)

Nope, nope. Observe and report via 911. You go in to try and flex your hero shit and they will run you through the wringer. Trespassing, attempted murder/manslaughter, vigilantism, destruction of property, possessing a firearm where prohibited, terrorism. They could hit you with just about every page of the book.

Now if you're a real nigga you'd roll up in there balls deep and murk the shooter regardless of consequences, but as a rational thinking person you need to be aware that you're going to get bent over for performing your civic duty.

>FCC giving a shit if youre not causing any problems
>be licencsed HAM radio operator
>able to provide helpful information during an emergency
>Or alternatively just being able to hear generally what's happening so you can at least not get Waco'd by being at the wrong spot at the wrong time when the thin blue cocksuckers show up.

Also

>giving a shit about FCC fines when youre already in an actice shooter situation

Yeah no youre right my idea totally sucks

>active shooter response kit
Fucking amerifats, nothing but degenerate psychopaths.

Who gives a fuck anymore?

Whatcha doin Armatard?

>look
>look at me
>I am the active shooter now

Attached: look at me.jpg (1436x802, 116K)

I am the active shooter

Attached: im_gonna_make_columbine_look_like_a_fucking_joke.png (1920x1080, 541K)

Yeah, I call them my legs. They'll respond by running the fuck away.

>being this wrong
There's no circumstance where a VFG makes an SBR.

The ATF might try to call it an AOW, but they'd be wrong.

From the dumb shit you're saying, you clearly don't have a license.

Emus are very vicious. If they can stop the Australian army, they can handle an active shooter.

i just don't have a kitbag big enough for one of the cunts

yeah because if youre getting shot at im sure the fcc will say fuck you too. your argument sucks balls user

from what ive heard, joe blow is more likely to fuck things up, kill bystanders, and probably get his ass killed rather than save anyones lives. yeah if youre in a diner and someone pulls a gun maybe, but active shooter just defend yourself, dont go hunting for shit

Attached: 7jm4n04.jpg (1080x1281, 773K)

>pay cops via taxes
>still feel the need to do their job because you want to be a hero

define active shooter user

are you an LEO or active deployed military? then its not necessary nor realistic

based and mariachi-pilled

Attached: kp90 desperado.jpg (600x333, 35K)

in the car is not useful IMO. If I reach my car I'm driving the fuck away. First aid in the vehicle or at work is good though.

>this
Unless you're unfortunate enough to get caught up in the middle of a chimp-out and have cc it's best to let law enforcement deal with the threat. The only instances I could see myself engaging a sperg would be if he is advancing towards me or is within reasonable distance to take a shot.

>This much flex in one image
Holy fuck, it's beautiful.

Attached: 1555263434969.png (1075x797, 650K)

>maybe have an IFAK/some med supplies

Nigger if you are wearing plates you best at least have a couple TQs.

Attached: aop8979087.jpg (1657x1658, 599K)

>broken ribs after vest absorbs bullet versus bullet passing through chest
If you got shot in the center mass you already lost bro

Unless the pistol in question is inder 26" overall length. Retard.

I don't see too much utility in an active shooter response kit unless you are law enforcement. An active shooter situation that would warrant you using your gun as a normie is likely to take place spontaneously and/or away from your vehicle. It will also likely won't leave you lot of time to kit up and prep. If you're scanning police radios or actively entering a danger area with the intent to stop a shooter...that's getting silly unless you are way out in the sticks or in an area where law enforcement is very thin.

I've sure as shit got a natural disaster/rule of law has disappeared kit though.

Just to make this whole scenario a little more likely. There's an active shooter at a school. A school where your kid is a pupil.

Still feel like holding back, because when the seconds count the cops are just minutes away?

At my school they have a bucket of rocks in the front of the classroom, we were instructed to advise our students that in an active shooter situation we should throw rocks at the entry if they try to come through the door.

Like I give a fuck if random normalfags are getting ventilated. They get what they deserve. Git sum
>risking getting shot by first response to save some faggots that were probably anti to begin with

You and him are both fucking retarded. Seriously, do not procreate.

How would I both find out and arrive before the police do?

>Lmao why would you spend money on 10 extra pounds of literal bullet proof you wear on your body, it's literally the exact same damage whether you got shot with bullet proof plates vs if you aren't wearing bulletproof plates lmao

The absolute state of poorfags.

I have a bunch of guns and gear. I don't have an "active shooter response kit" though because I'm not going to be responding to an active shooter. If one happens to appear when I'm out shopping or something I'll shoot him with my carry pistol. What I won't be doing is running off to the nearest phone booth so I can change into cammies and plate carrier.

I don't actually carry any sort of gun or medical supplies inside my M60.

Attached: arnoldtank-630-jpg_235733.jpg (630x354, 58K)

give your retarded spawn a cellular telephone device so he can call the mama and papa QRF team

Post pics now

Yes.

I literally posted the pic here:

This