All memes aside, is this seriously the best pistol to carry for EDC?

All memes aside, is this seriously the best pistol to carry for EDC?
It gives you 20 rounds of glorified .22lr and you can carry a spare 30 round magazine and it won't even be much bigger.

Attached: Five-seveN_USG.jpg (1680x1050, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vertx.com/edc-commuter-sling
youtube.com/watch?v=9N_TJqb8gkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fucking huge tho

>glorified .22lr

>trap hands

It's not tho?

Attached: Pistol shotgun.jpg (4032x1962, 3.97M)

Lmao get a load of the idiot that has never carried a day in his life.

Stfu faggot

Ok

Attached: FiveseveN wheelyboi.jpg (3024x4032, 2.51M)

bro your hands look tiny on that thing... reminds me of getting a HJ from a petite woman

Maybe if she completely sustained herself by eating her own fingernails and guzzling cum.

This is the strangest cope I've seen in a while

Sexual intimacy with females is that strange to you? Color me surprised.

> I need 60+ rounds
Just use a peacekeeper in 45 LC. It will vaporize your target along with the wall behind it.

zmg.. those are trap hands

Jow Forums would be proud

S4M will do the same thing

Its been proven since the ft. hood shooting.

No way, his fingers look like he chewed the nails of his toes and burned of his prints to muder someone with his foot

jesus fucking christ your thumb can't even overlap your index finger

MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Attached: 1552426873673.png (846x899, 650K)

Your cope bridges the gap just fine

The idea of caring a five seven is appealing to me because the capacity.

Doesn’t get 12 inches of penetration with FN ammo, isn’t smaller than a CZ P09 that holds 20 rounds vs the 21 of the FN, is unergonomic, has a stupid safety, is overpriced, and it’s ugly

/thread

It's comforting. Super easy to dump 20 rounds into a small group at close range too

Poorfag salt is better than any other desu

Attached: 3 things.jpg (3896x2496, 3.92M)

I can’t carry anything larger than a p938 because I’m not a fat fuck

post your tiny hands

are you an 80 pound twink?

I'd rather have 19+1 of 10mm desu

Glorified 22 magnum boo boo.
Other than that, whatever.

Literally proving its massive in thos image.

I love the 57 but its too big to cc

Not if you carry it in a fanny pack.

I havent found a good way to do that with effective draw

They need to have a normal fanny bag with a zipper close to body that can be kept unzipped. Draw is too slow.

Also dont think it would fit well in the fanny packs I have

>sacrificing style just so you can carry a bigger toy

Fanny packs are COOL dude!

Practical=style

MAKAROV IS FINE

There was a mall shooting in wa state with a 10/22. Five people were shot. All fived died. So i assume a p90 or this pistol would be very lethal

fort hood shooter had 10 confirmed kills from a FiveseveN. It's a lethal round. Don't listen to the retards.

Attached: 1554695723570.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

I was going to say that .22lr had a good kill to wound ratio and post a picture, but it turns out that I assumed wrong. 45acp is the best round.

Attached: m_zoi180063t2.png (810x976, 194K)

Most shooters are black gang members, though. That's at least true.

Attached: m_zoi180063t1.png (810x726, 152K)

>FiveseveN
>r32
Nice taste

I'd rather have 20 rounds of .308 but whatever

This. Everyone that was shot center of mass with the Fiven Seven pistol died. If anything, the Ford Hood shooting proved that the 5.7mm round is very deadly.

Any gun is deadly against unarmed people.

Getting shot is surprisingly bad for your health

Everyone that was shot center of mass, at the Fort Hood shooting, DIED! Do I have to spell it out for you chucklefucks?

Attached: 1555509019327.jpg (600x611, 59K)

boom boom ,bad?

I can't get over the goofy safety.

You a manlet ricer or something?

Having a gun yourself doesn't protect you from bullets. Armed != Armored.

fanny packs are k as fuck

You already knew I would say that lone gunmen always run when encountering unexpected resistance, didn't you? That even when not retreating, one's accuracy degrades significantly under fire. Yeah you knew all that. Yeah go fuck yourself.

So you bite your nails in addition to pillows?

Attached: 1554903076159.jpg (640x640, 43K)

based AUGposter
I'm looking to get an AUG with my tax return, any tips on what to put on it?

But the vmax rounds will fuck you up tho

College user here. Can confirm fanny packs are actually coming back, albeit with at least a partial sense of irony.

Attached: boom.png (1280x680, 637K)

Price being no object, yes it is. Sure, it's not a huge improvement over 9mm,, but it is an improvement. Everyone complaining about it being hard to conceal is a homo that needs to stop wearing girl jeans or a slob that needs to pull their damn pants up and get a decent belt. It's no bigger than a USP .45 which I've carried a lot.

I keep my paper cartridges and caps in a fanny pack, my holster is attached to it too.

Attached: 58442241_943846239290431_1118040043676499968_n.jpg (229x219, 7K)

I'd be worried about overpenetration desu

If anything you proved more for shot placement. Doesnt fucking matter WHAT you get shot with if you get hit in the right place once you gonna get dead

>So you bite your nails in addition to pillows

Attached: 1552335565902.jpg (846x816, 39K)

This chart clearly supports 10mm as the most lethal handgun round

Doesn’t weigh much at all. Feels like a toy. With t6b it’s the best option

Attached: EE0FD91F-1A44-4266-9BB6-57B7FFBF01F6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

This. With blue tip FN cuck rounds.

Attached: 9D4072DF-6611-48DA-A5C9-351A4394ED16.gif (500x281, 1.38M)

It does not have enough data to be decisive.

Obligatory fort hood mention. Everyone shot center mass there died. Hell even the fag who got shot in the leg, his leg bone shattered. They charged him, he shot center mass they dident even reach him.

vertx.com/edc-commuter-sling
youtube.com/watch?v=9N_TJqb8gkU

Selling my fiveseven on Saturday. I have baby hands.

What the fuck is this cuck boy shit. You carry on body all the time

This is for people who want to carry the fiveseven.

>people
I meant manlets.

Granted, maybe a lcp9 would be more your style, my wife carries one

I ment lc9 of course 380 I can stop with my abs

>.22lr

Wut?

I look forward to other manufacters providing non-SAO pistol options chambered in the round, along with further development in duty ammo. The zippy, lightweight stuff tends to not reach 10" in calibrated gel, but the heavier V-max rounds do better. I want to see what else Federal, Speer, or Hornady could come up with if we saw larger agency adoption.

Also, price is going to have to drop considerally. Cheapest training ammo I can find is still ~$0.10 more than 10mm per round.

It's large for a .22

marisa is that you

Attached: 1252877502782.jpg (690x851, 233K)

NYC fag here, they already came and went.

Corvus makes awesome shit, I’d get their entire catalogue minus the keymod shit desu
Other than that it’ll work well with any optic, I’ve tried dots, an acog, and an lpvo on it

The total here is 367. That's not a large enough sample to be significant anyways.

too big