I think Leonard's a section 8

I think Leonard's a section 8.

Attached: suicidepyle.jpg (800x613, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(military)
youtube.com/watch?v=_J2VwFDV4-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he's a perfect marine

A negroid on govt housing assistance?

how the fuck did Kubrick get away with this?

>writing credit: Sam Raimi

FIDELIO

Leonard didn't understand the concept of training. He thought he was being singled out because no one liked him. He was a fuckup that couldn't hack boot or understand that the lessons being taught to him were to improve his abilities so he would know how to act in combat.
I haven't read the book, but the film doesn't delve into whether he was drafted or not, but he is most likely a draftee. This is why the draft is such a fucked up thing (especially in the 60s): you can't possibly screen out every behaviorally fucked/autistic recruit if the recruit and his family aren't even aware of the problem. Volunteer militaries succeed with far fewer casualties and far more competent men per capita. It isn't a tragedy when a volunteer is Killed In Action as opposed to a conscript. The volunteer accepted his fate before he signed up, the conscript simply chose not to go to prison.

Attached: 1555654445386.jpg (466x700, 120K)

Oh I see, it was a different time then

>section 8.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(military)

in the russian military, instead of beating the fuck up with a pillow sack full of soap bars, you fuck the dude in the butthole

Why not beat him, then use the soap as lube?

Does the term tooth to tail ratio mean anything to you? Do you honestly think that the majority of enlisted are even in combat arms? He could've just loaded cargo stateside after boot.

Makes sense that faggots and trannies would be on section 8 housing with the niggers. Thanks for the link.

in Mother Russia, Ass Fuck You

you ever get soap in your dick hole?

He was designated infantry after in the movie, if he actually made it there without fucking killing his DS, he would've either gone on a rampage and killed an entire city of VC, or killed an officer in the Marines.

Attached: mr-lahey-knows-what-the-sht-hes-talking-aboot-20-photos-2.png (600x450, 235K)

>I think he's a perfect marine
it was never said but it was implied he was a faggot. so yea, he's a perfect marine.

Attached: 1555284784321.jpg (821x771, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_J2VwFDV4-g

Is it really that bad to talk to one's rifle? I talk to inanimate objects all the time.

Not really. In the movie, it just sounds like he's repeating the instructions that Joker gave him. Not too far fetched desu.

Attached: yande.re 361809 sample akiyama_yukari girls_und_panzer uniform weapon.jpg (1058x1500, 181K)

How did he get away with it?

You completely misinterpreted the entire first half of this movie lmao

The point is that after the hazing and the abuse, Hartman's training *did* work and he crafted Pyle into the ultimate Marine- a psychopathic killer. Joker and Cowboy to help Pyle get through training, but Pyle's weak mind prevents his individuality from being preserved, and he loses his mind.

It's a pretty intensely anti-war film

Hell in the book Hartman even dies with a smile on his face because he's proud he turned Pyle into the perfect killer exactly as he wanted