If you could join any branch of any military in the world, who would you hope?

If you could join any branch of any military in the world, who would you hope?

Attached: LCS 13 the USS Wichita.jpg (800x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The coast guard because I'm a faggot.

Chinese Missile Command. Having the strongest weapon in your hand.

Some middle eastern country like Qatar as an officer, were they pay you a shit ton of money to do jack shit.

Pope ninjas with halberds n shit.

Plus, they get government issued prostitutes and shit when they deploy because they can’t actually be disciplined.

I want to be a china soldier!
youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18

Attached: xixus.jpg (635x631, 44K)

easiest pick ever

Attached: 1542444915073.jpg (1347x900, 386K)

something with computers that fits my abilities because I don't want to be 1 of those "hi drag" clowns

kek

Best answer in thread
>6 figure of tax free money to occasionally play soldier

not memeing but the coast guard. in the 6 years i been in the Army i done nothing but NTC rotations. riding in boats and living on the coast without being stuck on a ship for 9 months could be worth it. wish i could swim

Swiss Guard

The USN is still getting stuck with goddam little crappy ships?

Swiss guard

Attached: FB_IMG_1555985157970.jpg (720x526, 43K)

viva rojava, fuck isis, fuck turkey, long live communism

Probably Israel

okay settler

You know how many carriers we have, retard?

As someone in the Canadian Coast Guard, I would fucking love being in the US Coast Guard. I mean its fantasy land so we get to pick our jobs right?

I just want to do maritime interdiction with a zodiac full of oper8ors and an FN MAG on the bow. I love my job but it would be cooler if I could jack a couple million dollars worth of cocaine on any given day.

Azov Battalion

Russian Air Force. I just like Flankers. 2nd choice would be the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force, just to fly F-14s

Attached: Fighter_Airplane_Sukhoi_Su-30_Su-30SM_Russian_532487_2560x1440.jpg (2560x1440, 743K)

US Navy Riverine Squadrons
>Money and fame for being a river rat

Attached: US_Navy_110712-N-CD297-143_Sailors_assigned_to_Riverine_Squadron_(RIVRON)_2_participate_in_pre-deplo (4256x2832, 1.51M)

Norwegian Army or the US Marines. Still plan to join one or the other after college, probably the Marines.

Marsoc because they're aesthetic

Attached: cross draw 1911 >implying marines arn't retarded.jpg (1636x2045, 935K)

My state's National Guard. I was about to join but then I got a desk job at a tech company. I still think about joining from time to time.

Aside from the fact that there's no evidence to back up such claims, it still sounds better than piss bottles.

Thats a pimped out CB90H if I ever saw one. Wish we had miniguns and shit on ours too

Cant you be in NG and still keep your job?

Since I read an article about riverine warfare in Vietnam I got a major boner for those small boats with tons of dakka.

What plate carrier is that? Reminds me of that Spiritus systems covert one.

Never said it was a bad thing.

Fast boats with tons of dakka can never go wrong

Why kicking civilians

Iran has like 2 flyable F-14's probably wouldn't get the chance. Are just used for propaganda shows

for fun

Danish Jaeger Corps

then you'd have to speak danish

This. Danish is a horrible language

usaf

warm beds hot chicks and hotter meals

Cold War spook

I'm sold.

Attached: 1555680110947s.jpg (204x250, 5K)