Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1538027568855.png (384x378, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotenda.com/shop/ammunition/bulk-ammo/federal-ae-5-56-nato-xm855-green-tip-ammunition-case-600/
azmirror.com/2019/04/22/after-discovering-critical-flaw-in-gun-dps-quietly-replacing-guns-issued-to-all-troopers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for wk180 folders

2nd for losing interest in guns because everything nice is prohib or expensive as all fuck

>
PAL/RPAL? Yeah. CCP? That too, and then you have to deal with reciprocity. You do that in the states though.
Thank God I live in North America.

I know that feel brother. Maybe take some time away from guns?

>TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 75F0B34D-2D3B-493E-BA58-1DF8A0B59A99.jpg (1024x919, 85K)

Yeah that's the plan but it feels a bit shitty when guns have been your sole obsession for several years prior.

6.5 is somewhat more common than it used to be but still nothing too crazy
I'm personally going with .308

>expensive as all fuck
the current gucci nr meta is stag 10s and modern sporters. if you can't shell out 2.5-3k for one of those you picked the wrong hobby. that's standard fare for a premium rifle.

I don't care about the current gucci nr meta

then what the fuck are you crying about not being able to afford? a 10k valmet?

amongst others

What are the rules for shipping antique firearms inside Canada? I can't find any specific information- whenever I search I just find things about importing antiques, but nothing about shipping them in Canada.

Shipping or transporting? Because transport was covered last thread

Shipping, like with Canada Post.

Why not ask them

What are some decent, non-restricted PPC's?

Attached: 12341324132.jpg (890x600, 47K)

Does anyone know if Missouri is a sanctuary state? Can I flee there and just live out the rest of my days in a firearms paradise?

Sure, I can do that- I just wanted to see if anyone else had a quick answer first.

Is that a shop?

Of course it is
>tfw no VZ-58 in 7.62x25

No, this is a shop.

Attached: JB-FE-Shop_10.png (422x381, 38K)

Hahahahahaha

Pistol or rifle?

back to cgn boomer

Attached: 1530519875482.jpg (653x590, 76K)

No u

Attached: 1555927729784.png (999x963, 365K)

Currently waiting on my rpal application to be processed. Im afraid it might get rejected. Would crush me, ive been really looking forward to getting pic related. Anyone else waiting?

Attached: 51VbYpPZ5+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (500x323, 27K)

dumb frogposter

Pistol- cap and ball pepperbox.

>Im afraid it might get rejected
Why would they reject an RPAL when you have a PAL as you are now? Anyone heard of cases like this where they reject an RPAL and let you keep a PAL? I mean if you are a danger, they'd immediately cancel your PAL and kick down your door.

>Im afraid it might get rejected.
What the fuck did you do this time?

Has there been any news about the Skeli x11 recently? I would assume that because its an AR-18 it would be unrestricted up here. I much prefer the look of this rifle to the wk180c.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Stop being poor and afraid of the government. Fucking federal government, turning people into cowards.

Have any more Type 81s come into the country yet?? Am I fucked?? I missed out on last two shipments.

which
hunting & long range plinking
rem 700 5r also an option

Attached: ebd6de6e25dba05c9db7f3c459caa3a3.png (1001x335, 48K)

Tikka or Model 70.

You guys see the tenda sale?
What is some good value stuff I should buy?
Currently need 9mm, x39 and 5.56

Attached: 1555886456501.jpg (1000x879, 145K)

62gr 556 is unnaturally cheap
gotenda.com/shop/ammunition/bulk-ammo/federal-ae-5-56-nato-xm855-green-tip-ammunition-case-600/

anything but remington

lol

This is fucking beautiful. Very tempted.
Any reasons I shouldn't?

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-003551.png (720x1280, 323K)

Was diagnosed with depression 4 years ago. I admitted to my doctor that I used alcohol and weed as a crutch to cope. Im stable now - Just completed grad school. Never had suicidal ideation or thoughts of harming myself or others.

So I checked the "mental illness" box on the application, got asked by rcmp 3 months later for my doctor to fill out a form. At his office he asks me what sort of gun I want. Like a sperg, i showed him a picture of a surplus sks with bayonet. I look up at his face and realize I should have showed a .22 because he's spooked af. He tells me this is the first time hes filled such a form. He lists me as clinically depressed with and alcohol and weed substance abuser. He then lists the positive stuff I said in the first paragraph and, then goes on to say (and I paraphrase) "a concern exists should the patient relpase into depression and become intoxicated and have access to firearms." I tried to protest, but no luck. Thats what he sent ro the RCMP.

Am I boned?

Attached: 1555386513494.jpg (500x712, 77K)

its grossly overpriced for a p226. I'd only ever considered the Mk25 model, and even then I don't really care for them.

Attached: IMG 2860.jpg (1685x1109, 529K)

Im applying for both, just used rpal as shorthand for both. See above for my story about why I think I might get rejected.

mentally unstable people with substance abuse issues shouldn't have access to firearms. nice try, and farewell.

Im not mentally unstable, not am I abusing substances.

a health professional diagnosed you as clinically depressed with substance abuse problems. you are what the paper says you are. you're clearly delusional and think you know better when you don't. please get better and stay away from things like firearms that can lead to self harm or harm others.

Attached: 1553474851064.png (960x1200, 1.88M)

And how long is long enough that I am no longer defined by that paper? 3 years? 5? 10? Or will every doctor put down "history of depression and substance abuse - refuse application" for the rest of my waking life, despite my accomplishments?

5 years, it says right there on the application form

Your rpal might take a little bit longer but you'll still get it eventually even based on what your doctor said
>t. Substance abuser with rpal/pal who was in the loonie bin for 2 weeks

Attached: 300px-Bo7TfeX(1).jpg (300x225, 17K)

is it really as bad as people say

Attached: BCL-102-BB.jpg (1600x348, 77K)

What should I get, PMC green tip or Federal. They are both 43 cents/round, 5.56.

I walked into a gunshop with cash to buy one. I looked at it, field stripped it, then turned 360 degrees and walked away.

bought a stag 10, no regrets. holy shit the BCL is a fucking mess

Thanks for your input. Im glad theres some hope yet.

spend 10 minutes reading threads on CGN, answer is yes.

federal will come from lake city aka greatest ammo manufacturing plant in the world. PMC with either be worst korea or israel.

>PMC with either be worst korea or israel.
Ew, ok thanks.
What other 5.56 should I buy to shoot out of my Type 97?

normal 55gr.

>So I checked the "mental illness" box on the application
Why the fuck would you do that you idiot? You just cucked yourself out of a license.

Attached: 1499119083685.png (680x843, 402K)

>Or will every doctor put down "history of depression and substance abuse - refuse application" for the rest of my waking life, despite my accomplishments?
Yeah, pretty much, getting treatment is basically a socially acceptable form of suicide.

Ok thanks. Any particular reason. Value perspective?

yeah just gauge which one the gun prefers accuracy wise but for the most part shoot 55gr because its cheaper.

what's that? I though Armalite platform rifles were illegal?

not our fault that the people who wrote the rules didn't understand guns. you don't need 2.5-3k to be into guns in the states.

>what's that? I though Armalite platform rifles were illegal?

Attached: 1546936527015.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Are turkish mausers any good? Or brazilian ones?

yes and yes

Ok I capitulated to the peer pressure and bought 600 rounds of armor piecing 5 56 from tenda. Feeling some regret already.
$260 for 600 rounds is what I paid. Should I feel shitty about this?

Reminder that these stupid things are prohibited weapons by name.

Attached: kiyoga.jpg (672x960, 157K)

Heads up to anyone who owns a fns peestol
azmirror.com/2019/04/22/after-discovering-critical-flaw-in-gun-dps-quietly-replacing-guns-issued-to-all-troopers/
I was able to dry fire out of battery both ways with mine and it seems most of the fns versions in Canada are affected since they are all 2017

Gotta love how another gun company starts cutting so many corners their products become downright dangerous every year.

will we ever get 10/30 pistol pmags?

Attached: tenor.gif (320x134, 2.78M)

no. why are we both awake at 0130 on a tuesday.

Anyway, as I was saying, who wants to travel around the US teaching the CFSC and signing people up for PALs?

Been looking at a wk180c and have been thinking of picking one up, any reason I shouldn't?

Attached: 12311090_1657941877779636_7657022454615894372_n.jpg (960x960, 86K)

They're insanely ugly and being in the presence of one will make you uglier

For a $1k nr semi auto that shoots both .223/5.56 reliably (well, mine does anyways) who the fuck cares about looks. Grab two.

Because it makes the NR Vz58 look good.
If you can't look good while doing it what's the point?

And non corroive 7.62x39 is creeping up in price. Frig that.

Taken in Ukraine?

cyka give me one

Why post something then immediately delete it?

secret memes

Why a whole box of them?

Water filters for the needy, it's a non profit humanitarian venture

Well hopefully they slake a mighty thirst in a completely ethical and not domestic terror related way

-t. ultra-poor

>I'm poor for calling the 180c ugly
Cope harder nigger, it's an ugly gun

First I hear about it. Being able to change the side of ejection is nice, though.

No its not. My buddy has one and its pretty slick.
The biggest issue they had was a shi heat treated angled ejector which has been corrected.

>hunting & long range plinking
Pick one.
A good hunting rifle will be too light for bench/prone shooting to be very comfy and a good target rifle will be too heavy to lug around innawoods.

HAH :) nice one, friend. Do you mind if I use this?

Honestly, you're better off getting an AREX.

it looks fine. youre just a princess

Big OOF

It really doesn't. It looks absolutely disgusting.

Yeah but your opinion is also shit so how can we know the truth!

I'm not the only person with the opinion that it’s an ugly gun. Go back through other threads, plenty of people have said so. It's okay, though, in time you can come to understand that other people thinking your gun is hideous has no real effect on you or your enjoyment of it.