NoGunz here but what is the definitive, no bullshit ranking on camo

NoGunz here but what is the definitive, no bullshit ranking on camo

Attached: 1361407813950.gif (241x259, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0i-JYkM82I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anything is better than UCP, including pic related

Attached: Part-NIC-Nic6519513-1-1-0.jpg (800x548, 73K)

I guess they discovered that it ain't easy bein' cheesy, amirite?

Genius. The opposing force will just think it's a bunch of cheetahs hanging out in the field being cheetahs and stuff. I love it.

I used to like my Marine utes but the US army has new cammies that are much nicer.

Those weird orange camos are pretty good at disrupting silhouettes in brush, apparently.

USGI woodland

Or hiding in an active forest fire!

Woodland, Alpenflage, Flecktarn, Splittertarn, and Rhodesian Paintbrush are all pretty attractive to my eye. Multicam and Strichtarn look good on gear.

Deploy them to California then.

Depends on where you are.
Anything is better than MultiShit, even UCP.

why is ’multishit’ so bad?

Only in the mind of the brainlet you're referring to. In almost no way is UCP better than multicam. Granted for personal use in a specific area, multicam will likely not be the best choice, but it almost certainly won't be a bad choice.

t. Think UCP is much better than people give it credit for.

In the woods around here (southeastern US) and most of Europe, Pencott Greenzone is crazy effective when it's green out. Like CADPAT levels of effective but actually accounts for the broad patches of dead leaves and pine needles on the ground.

Like CADPAT it is very specialized, though.

I hear that Pencott Greenzone is very effective when it is green out in areas like Europe and the Southeastern US. I've also heard that it can actually be more effective than even CADPAT because it actually accounts for the broad patches of dead leaves and pine needles on the ground. You just have to realize that both are common in the fact that they are very specialized.

Absolutely nothing. Faggots on this board hate it because its popular now.

Multicam works decently well in a wide range of environments.

I've killed turkey in KY and WV as close as 10 yards wearing multicam, and those fuckers can see. That's enough for me.

UCP

It is the most unaesthetic thing to ever scorn the earth with it's presence.
It's the defining trait of hi-speed-lo-drag tacticoolers and the instagram-famous nu-male neverserved wannabe operators

Question for innaservice people.

Can you form fit taylor your OCP? Are the milsurp shops around the major bases that custom taylor your uniform?

A-TACS is top tier. arid urban in most environments, even most of the forests here in california. im just a hunter tho

It’s so widespread because it’s effective. Hell, even the fucking Russians have spec ops wearing multicam in Syria.

Pic related.

Attached: sad but true.png (1885x753, 354K)

woodland>literally anything else

Woodland is OKAY like balls deep in the woods but it sucks outside of that. In PA the woods aren't dark like woodland all year round.

Yeah woodland is very overrated for practical use. Black is probably the second most uncommon color in nature after blue. Whoever though of using so much of it in camo was retarded.

I remember thread about this camo and it ended in conclusion that it is ok/good for environment it is made for.

Had to look it up but it looks nice. You're right about the dead leaves, seeing pics online it really takes into account the ground color

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x290, 25K)

Dyed UCP masterrace

the fire wont hurt you if it thinks youre one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=N0i-JYkM82I

Which one? They make several. Their FG camo looks good up close but at a distance the pattern isn't distinct enough to break up your silhouette; you turn into a solid color. Points for looking like Endor rebel camo though.

She cute tho