Stippled guns

I got a stippled Glock the other day what you think Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190422_195540.jpg (4160x3120, 3.04M)

OMFG I AM TRYCHTOPHOBIC user REEE

Shoulda spent more

Attached: glawks.jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

Hope you didn't pay more than $0 for it. Because that's what it's worth.

Mines a sticker.

Attached: DSCF0551.jpg (1600x1200, 611K)

looks like garbage retard

Imagine a gun being such a pile of shit that you have to shave off the finger grooves and burn tiny holes in the grip to make it usable. KEK

Just because something can be improved doesn't mean that it was bad to begin with.

Other manufacturers change the textures on their pistols if the customers complain/ask for it.
But hey, spend your time and money altering the gun because the manufacturer refuses to acknowledge a good improvement possibility that could be easily made.

Not everyone likes stippling.

gunshop only charged me $100

Attached: stipplejob.jpg (2448x3264, 2.19M)

True, but if glock would just make the grip texture a little more aggressive then people wouldn't need to literally burn their gun.
Even if they make the texture to aggressive, there's ways for people to tone it back without needing to permanently alter the frame of the gun

Not planning on selling it. Buddy needed money and it came with a bunch of extras so I paid him what he had into it.

I didnt love the looks at first either but I don't buy guns for looks I buy them for function and the stippled grip fit my hand better then a stock frame did.

You are aware that tons of people stipple guns that aren't glocks, right? Glocks are just more commonly seen stippled because they're a platform that is known for its customizability.

Good lord.

Yea, and look at what s&w did with the m&p 2.0 grip texture (as a example)
If stippling is a common change glock owners make to their guns, then glock could make a small change and allow their customers to save money/time on having to alter their guns in a certain way.
The same mindset could be applied to factory night sights, milled slides on some models for red dots, non-plastic guide rods

G19 lastest gen has the rds spots pre milled. Plastic guide rod hasn't let me down on my g22 I shoot 9mm 40sw and 357sig out of it

It may look like it was done by a blind man with a butter knife and a lighter, but if it works, it works.

Attached: 20190420_164003.jpg (4000x3000, 2.06M)

>all the way up to the beaver tail

That wont be fun to shoot.

That doesnt look too good my guy

I've shot it and it was fine by me. I've got big hands and it fit me good. I didn't like the finger grooves and the knuckle area on the stock model. Im sure I'll hear it's ugly until I die but oh well. It's my ugly duckling. Maybe one day I'll get a newer gen with a better frame from factory. At least it has the trijicon sights.

Oh I'm sure it fits well, but once you start driving the gun hard, 300+ rounds in an afternoon, drawing from the hip or single handed shooting etc you'll start noticing where you dont want your stippling. Theres really no need to have it stippled up to your beaver tail and that is sort of a friction point after a while.

Attached: 20190420_210357.jpg (4032x1960, 2.28M)

I smoothened some of it out after I dry fired for a few hours on purchase day. I just shave down the areas that were too coarse with a really sharp knife. I put about 250 down range on first trip out and 100 the next time. You're probably right though. I've got some semi tough hands from working with power tools all day errday tho.

Nice setup btw jealous of that rds.

good luck trying to clean those fuckers. they accumulate skin cells and dirt and end up smelling like shit after a while.
the texture feels like shit on your hips and destroys your clothes (I see a holster so I presume you plan on CC it).
oh, and the texture wears off too.

all in all, you went full retard son.