Ywn experience the thrill of mass hand to hand combat

>ywn experience the thrill of mass hand to hand combat
gunpowder was a mistake

Attached: 1555985726213.webm (1200x500, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRPFQMO8yX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just go to a rock concert and mosh for 10 minutes you'll get tired pretty easily

Alternatively, join your local Armored Combat League chapter

I wonder how common PTSD was in ancient times. On the one hand, we aren't that neurologically different. On the other, ancient people grew up far closer to things like animal slaughter and public execution - so they might be more hardened to it. And concussions, which correlate with PTSD, which I imagine were less common without explosives everywhere

would you be brave enough to volunteer for the front rank bros?

Attached: gag2.webm (1100x458, 1.85M)

There are stories of knights that would become anxious and flinch at the sound of clashing steal outside of combat. While PTSD was obviously poorly understood at the time, they did know that traumatic experiences could affect people after the fact.

I just want to stab some niggas

THIRTEEN

Part of the reason that knights got so religious was to deal with the trauma of combat.

scenes like this are hilarious esp in older films. The scale makes it look like a brutal clusterfuck but just follow one person, doesnt matter which one literally any of them, and follow them thru the scene and youll notice how ridiculous the acting and play fighting is

>smokeless was a mistake
FTFY

Historically this didn't happen too often. More like, each side would psyche itself up for a charge, have a bit of a dancing skirmish just out of range, and then retreat.
Lots of throwing rocks and things at each other, and lots of taunting and jeering. But actual fighting is quite rare in history, although for sure it happened. The fact is, very few on either side ever dared to get close enough to actually fight.
This is why the romans won so much by the way, they had the discipline to not play that game. So the gauls or whoever they're fighting would play the dance, but the romans would advance as a unit, one step at a time, and the gauls would be ineffective against the roman shield phalanx and would give ground rather than actually fight.

Someone say forlorn hope?

Attached: 1519219770611.jpg (720x960, 99K)

>thrill of mass hand to hand combat
>gunpowder was a mistake

Attached: EC2FD1B5-08FF-41E6-92C6-DAF55300B3B4.png (630x384, 190K)

>gunpowder was a mistake
Bayonett charges were a thing, user.
Happened quite frequently aswell.

>Not having both

Attached: 143123412341243.jpg (1280x785, 359K)

That picture you use should be a chad with whole milk

One of the guys that comes back from the Trojan War kills a bunch of his livestock during what sounds like a depiction of PTSD

I love how Japanese went from 1 on 1 duels to mass combat, to gunpowder.

They bitch about every single warfare change because it generally fucked them up every single time.

New guineau niggers =/= historical militaries

I spent most of my youth being a football hooligan (Eastern Europe here). More than eight years. I was probably in around hundred larger fights (50-80 vs similar amount of people, which are usually done by fighting in lines and charging other group. It's absolutely exhilarating, your body is full of adrenaline so much that you are literally buzzing, time either go really fast or really slows down. You go into absolutely empty blank state of mind with a sole single purpose. Very similar to the state when you practice meditation for quite some time and you finally manage to get your mind clean without any thoughts for a while. Next few days or a week after the fight, your mind is calm and you are just optimistic and chipper about life and everything. You also greatly bond with your friends there. Best of my life's experience are from those days.

One can only imagine how terrific experience could it been with tens of thousands of people, horses, armor and weapons.

PULLO FORMATION

No shit?

THIRTEENTH

>thrill

Like that would be fun.

Funny anecdote by the way. Everyone I know who is anti gun loves swords and thinks "guns are for weaklings", also funny is those same people are out of shape chubby soibois.

If you really think about it, the Japanese didn't get ahead until the 1970-80s. Every time technological advancement was involved, they got their shit fucked up because they were always behind the curve.

nice

But what about when they fucked up Russia?

Thrill?

It probably was fucking awful. Nothing but screaming, knives and arrows flying everywhere and the smell of shit.

I would rather get shot through the lungs and die than get stabbed in the guts and die

Russia is an Asian country. Beatng them was akin to beating some Koreans.

Fuck that. I wanted to get a knife kill but only by surprise.

Lol knights thought handgonnes were for pussies
>S-stop! Y-you cant do that! A peasant like you shouldnt be able to penetrate my armor! This cost me my life's savings reeeeee!!

Attached: 43828142_1780746092052213_6835711051703517184_n.jpg (538x445, 18K)

Ajax.

>>ywn experience the thrill of mass hand to hand combat
Good.

Attached: 1515913662308.jpg (1000x1181, 275K)

>peasants affording handgonnes

>I want to get stabbed in the gut and die from infected wound few days later

>They bitch about every single warfare change because it generally fucked them up every single time.
Because they don't innovate. They deliberately spend all their time absolutely fucking perfecting whatever it is they're already doing down to a fucking art form (the Type 96 may be a silly LMG but it's the best fucking Hotchkiss ever made) at whatever expense. And then somebody else comes along with whatever was intended to -replace- it. And the Japanese eat mad shit.

>>ywn experience the thrill of mass hand to hand combat
You do know that even our most trained and experienced guys equipped with the most modern armament, 40 thousand dollars night vision goggles and supported by multi million dollars air support end up having to stab mofos with their bayonets and mre forks sometimes?

Attached: a7117e107d0c6e1653402a72745e8967.jpg (700x500, 85K)

why dont the guys in the back throw rocks?

kek, you mad Frenchie?

Attached: battle-of-pavia1.jpg (1024x691, 187K)

Hell no, we live in the most glorious age of warfare ever, where even the top-tier most elite spec ops equipped with the best equipment possible can get their asses kicked by child soldiers with rusty AK-47's.

Attached: 1541458492685.png (1000x669, 237K)

God the next European war is gonna be a madhouse no matter how minor it is. Anywhere that speaks English, and I can't wait to see the history books.

>ywn ruin a knights day by shooting his armoured horse with your new black powder gun

>ywn be MREed to death by a strong hansom and dirty us armyboi

Why not post a picture of your very fit and respectable self then?

Typical Slav subhuman.

but now you can experience the thrill of shooting

Actual blacks or just people in general?

>Europe
>These things are dishonorable and take no skill
>Give them to the peasants.

>Japan
>HOLY SHIT THESE GUNS ARE FUCKING AWESOME
>QUICK, OUTLAW IT FOR EVERYBODY ELSE SO THAT WE SAMURAI GET AS MANY AS WE WANT

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE

Attached: 1556061356361.gif (426x238, 2.65M)

Caesars seizures (heh) were supposedly stress induced due in part to years of warfare and extended campaigns. He was literally a soldier from the age of sixteen.

Yes

Is that the Takeda army?

what movie dis?

>ywn experience the thrill of mass artillery barrages
mechanized warfare was a mistake

youtu.be/mRPFQMO8yX4

Attached: A4D521F5-7459-4EAC-A397-B53B7AB8ADFD.jpg (300x198, 24K)

Come in Craiova, Romania and start picking fights with gypsies if you want hand to hand combat with swords

Probably less common because the threat is something you can see and counter (unlike a bullet or artillery shell), but you'd be covered in gore by the time the battle was over, and surrounded by the mangled dead and dying

My Maniot ancestors would frown on me if I didn't

Alexander. Really good costumes, sets, and battles, but all the Greeks are Irish and it pushes the gay Alexander myth as its main point

>ywn experience the thrill of mass debating
Zapping to the extreme was a mistake.

Attached: Tina Happy 02.png (1099x1493, 448K)