Sgt. Speer, fragged by a terrorist queer!

>be super duper high speed Delta operator
>on recce patrol in local civvie clothing in foreign country
>attack and destroy building
>get fragged by a terrorist kid who is half blind and half dead
>kid survives and after being given medical attention is sent off to Gitmo
>convicted of murder for defending his home against hostile armed attackers who weren't clearly identifable as US servicemembers
>eventually paid out $10million
>widow of the "murdered soldier" fighting tooth and nail to get that sweet terrorist cash.

Now people generally fall to one side of this debate, either the lefty "muh child soldier!" or the right wing "murdered a medic!? Wwhat do you think about this whole kerfuffle? Personally I think that Omar Khadr is a terrorist piece of shit, being an indoctrinated child soldier notwithstanding.

The fact remains, they attacked the building in a foreign country. How can defending yourself from attack in your home be construed as murder- and how can you reconcile this with castle doctrine? Something about this whole thing seems off to me. The whole media narrative of "zomfg he killed a MEDIC!" seems to be bullshit, and the whole thing reminds me of Pat Tillman's demise in many ways. What're your thoughts? What do you think Pope Vining would say about this?

>Speer, who was not wearing a helmet at the time because the mission called for indigenous clothing, suffered a head wound from a grenade and succumbed to his injuries approximately two weeks later. Omar Khadr was charged and convicted of throwing the grenade that killed Speer.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Speer

Attached: khadr-speer.jpg (722x404, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
macleans.ca/news/canada/widow-ex-soldier-move-to-finalize-134m-judgment-against-omar-khadr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pope Vining wouldn't have left survivors because he's pipe hitting nigga who gets shit done.

Nah nigga you didn't even have to say all that bullshit. I support anybody fighting back for any reason. You're just some kid chilling in your house and some guy you don't know blew up your house? Fuck him.

Shitty team members for not just shooting the goat fucker for revenge.

I think it's amazing that he came out of Gitmo as an (apparently) reasonably well-adjusted man.

It's absolutely idiotic that after all this time the US still can't competently hold trials for the prisoners there. This should never have been an issue.

>kid chilling in your house
>kid who's IED-maker father dragged him over to the sandbox to wage jihad

Well there's kinda only one choice there now that you mention it. Then again it isn't as simple as "local PD no-knocks the wrong address" ... It's unequivocal - they WERE the enemy.

Which leads me to think - murder charge? For a combat death, irregular vs. irregular? (I consider this team irregulars as they were out of uniform at the time, despite being Delta bros)

Obama stopped the flow of POWs to Gitmo. Turns out you don't need to give them a trial if you just kill them in a drone strike .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

I'm torn. I hate King Nigger, but I love kino drone videos of terrorists being converted into a liquid state.

Also I think it's kinda shit to not have sound during these videos, having POV footage is much more enjoyable. Are drones ruining our combat video immersion experience?

Attached: 1555651876674.jpg (1152x864, 403K)

But that said I have to give Trump credit for ordering the raid that ended up killing Awlaki's daughter. Drone strikes killed him , his son and later a Seal raid killed Awlaki's daughter. Total family loss here. No Gitmo needed.

I understand. Obama's switch to a drone war was one thing I agreed with him on and he could get away with it because liberals were not going to question their golden boy.

Live by the sword die by the sword. Speers' knew what he was potentially getting himself into and he got fragged by a kid defending his home. Dealwithit.jpg

good kill

invading soldiers deserve death

Are Guantanamo prisoners considered combatants or civilians? And does the U.S. just retain its POWs indefinitely and give them life sentences? Like do we still have Grenadans, Iraqis, and old Viet Cong in the US prison system?

Attached: 1553358576867.jpg (240x349, 47K)

Canadian citizen-turned-terrorist that killed an American serviceman. It was murder.

>hurr-durr I didn't think he was a soldier

Coalition troops were there when it occurred. Khadr threw his grenade after most of the fighting was already done.

>move back to my first world country i'm a Canadian citizen again XD

The fact that he got a $10 million dollar settlement while trying to stay in contact with his terrorist sister is a disgrace. He should be thankful he survived and ashamed of what he did.

Case by case basis and yes, if we chose to we could have old prisoners, although there’s international pushback when we do and there’s not much of a point, Guantanamo bay isn’t even that harsh of a prison anymore

"Sgt. Layne Morris and Sgt. Speer's widow Tabitha, both represented by Donald Winder,[90] launched a joint civil suit against the estate of Khadr – claiming that the father's failure to control son Omar resulted in the loss of Speers' life and Morris' right eye. Since American law does not allow civil lawsuits against "acts of war", Speer and Morris relied on the argument that Omar throwing a grenade was an act of terrorism, rather than war. Utah District Judge Paul Cassell ruled on February 17, 2006, awarding C$102.6 million in damages, approximately C$94 million to Speer and C$8 million to Morris.[91] He said this likely marked the first time terrorist acts have resulted in civil liabilities.[92]"

>chillin in my study with a glass of cognac and corresponding with my fellow operator buddies from the jungle
>hear a commotion, glass breaking and footsteps
>"OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!"
>Grab my Desert Eagle and bust into the hallway to confront the invaders
>Paint the walls with nigger blood
>Arrested for alt right white supremacist terrorism
>Forced to pay families of Tyrone and Da'Quon gibs to the tune of $200million dollars
>MFW they spend it all on nigger shit in two weeks and end up back on state gibs

Actually was just looking for an excuse to make this exploitable Vining for that sweet Jow Forums updoot karma

Attached: vining_sploit.png (255x327, 109K)

>Coalition troops were there when it occurred. Khadr threw his grenade after most of the fighting was already done.

>pack of niggers home invades you and kills your family
>niggers standing around drinking your beer, relaxing and joking amongst themselves with their guns in their waistbands
>shoot those niggers, killing one and taking out another's eye

"THOSE NIGGERS WERE MURDERED!!"

Fixed a few errant pixels that weren't visible when I exported the exploitable Vining, sorry bros. ANyone want me to stick his head on anything while I have this project open? Taking requests desu.

>

Attached: vining_sploitFIXED.png (255x327, 108K)

I'll just amuse myself over here

Attached: pony_vining.jpg (1024x926, 219K)

Lumberg from office space

>>pack of soldiers attack your terrorist hideout and kills your terrorist buddies
>>soldiers standing around drinking your beer, relaxing and joking amongst themselves with their guns in their waistbands
>>shoot those soldiers, killing one and taking out another's eye

ftfy sergei

>>widow of the "murdered soldier" fighting tooth and nail to get that sweet terrorist cash.
but shlomo lawyers are making interest while it sits in their bank account...take your time shlomo no hurry...

Attached: $.jpg (799x419, 18K)

Still no issue

Doesn't matter how good you are.

Play the game long enough, you're bound to lose.

Look at Scotus cases
Hamdi v Rumsfeld
Hamadan v Rumsfelt

catch a jdam pls

the lawyers will fight in favor of the terrorist kid, then have him sign a paper that gives them all the money and he gets whacked the minute he gets off the plane. thats how this works

Attached: 1553832472652.png (789x611, 1.18M)

deliverin
"Yeahhhh I'm just gonna need you to fill out those captchas .."

Attached: vining_officespace.jpg (900x683, 325K)

>shlomo lawyers

Attached: jewfearsthevining.png (613x344, 201K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: girls-and-guns-wallpapers-19.jpg (800x500, 88K)

Pope Vining Animal Mother plz!

Attached: Animal_Mother.jpg (827x1024, 98K)

There wouldn't be an issue with jdaming a target in a war zone either. BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING WAR.

Attached: 1556001506961.jpg (744x922, 140K)

My take is fuck foreigners, they don't have the same rights as Americans. Castle doctrine goes out the window when we're dropping bombs on people's heads.

fact is, everyone involved was doing exactly what they were supposed to do.

Even if they don't have the same rights as Americans, Canadians still have rights.

Yeah that's true but this happened in Afghanistan - I can't imagine that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms really applies in that shithole, it'd be like saying the 1st Amendment applies to Americans in China..

Pretty sure that Afghanistan is a "stand your ground" state - and you could use an RPG if you fucking wanted

So basically a frag granade is good for home defense

He fucked up.
He's not supposed to exist.

Very nice.

>be American serviceman
>die while serving
SHHHHEEEEIIIIITTTT!

Imagine spending millions to train one delta operator only to die by a room temperature IQ dune coon. Kek

would you shoot at armed guys dressed as civilians breaking into your home OP? I would. I dont think Im the only one.

Yeah so what?
I'd also expect their institutions to kill me and not support me over over its own soldiers. Why are you people so concerned about treating the enemy like he's one of your own?

because Id kill in a similar situation user.
If they were uniformed I wouldnt be merciful.

Geo-politically I support the delta, but yeah, from this was about the same level as the guys who shot back in no knock raids

Actually, this is a really fucking good question. How does code of conduct or various conventions apply? There was no one in uniform. Effectively, all forces were irregular. Black on black.

The weird thing is, he was found civilly liable for the death by a Utah court. For something that happened in Afghanistan..

>The plea deal included a stipulation of facts in which Khadr admitted among other things to murdering Speer in violation of the rule of war and four other war crimes — although he has since said he only pleaded guilty to get out of American clutches.

>Khadr’s lawyer, Nate Whitling, called it “unfortunate” his client was unable to retain a lawyer in Utah to defend against a suit he said has no legal merit.

>“Given that the convictions that they rely upon are likely to be overturned on appeal, they should not form the basis for civil liability,” Whitling said.

macleans.ca/news/canada/widow-ex-soldier-move-to-finalize-134m-judgment-against-omar-khadr/

So yeah basically the US soldier who is not in uniform can get merked by an irregular and the wife can file a wrongful death suit.

The interesting thing is that the US Federal Gov won't release his seized assets, and there is debate as to wether they can actually enforce this judgement on his $10 million settlement from Canada for his human rights abuses in Gitmo ...

>In their suit, Speer asks for US$39.5 million and Morris for $5.2 million — but argue the damages should be tripled under an American law on victims of international terrorism.

You can't sue for war deaths so they got the judge to charge him under terrorism liability.. lol wtf man!

Attached: 6AqkiDi - Copy.jpg (940x627, 312K)

The US government can't punish a US citizen for something they say in China

what you wrote is a bit confusing what country was this. Also they military guys do end up hitting the wrong place once in a while.

dunno whoes side to take the guy was defending him self while the military guy was going in, why didn't the delta boys tell them it was them and say sorry secure the place? something is a miss.

what country was this was the boy from that country? some times the terrorist groups force locals to fight for them if so then it's some what understandable and if he didn't know they were not random taliban guy trying to get in his house to rape his family and kill him then it's understandbale

if the boy is from another country then he might have been a terrorists so

>because Id kill in a similar situation user.
So what?
Once again, why are you treating your enemy as if he's part of your ingroup?
You already have conceded that you are willing to treat your enemy cruelly, if you were in the position of the boy, so why are you not willing to treat your enemy cruelly when it comes to the treatment of this boy?

just another dead american imperialist pig

that sand nigger isnt a canadian
the media here is parading him as some sort of goodwill celebrity

you burgers need to amp your game up and just frag these subhumans regardless of age

t. Leaf

>because liberals were not going to question their golden boy.
the constantly referred to him as the "drone president" and "deporter in chief"