Gun Manufacturers to Never Buy From

Hello Jow Forumsommandos, newfag here. Although I've been a long time gun owner, and have been shooting since I was a little kid, I have never been to well versed in gun manufacturers that were bad to buy from. Of course I know the obvious (Hi-Point), but I was wondering if you knew any I and everyone else here should avoid. I am also talking about quality purposes only. Ruger, for example makes high quality products, even though I wouldn't buy from them due to Bill Ruger being a pro-gun control cuck.

Attached: Hi-Point-Firearms-2018-H-BW-600x194.jpg (600x194, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4H_tZIFSp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Of course I know the obvious (Hi-Point),
you're already wrong and you haven't even started

Attached: card_df7c19ea-b588-48fc-bb8b-5b45526889ff.jpg (400x339, 35K)

no kidding. based company provides affordable decent guns for all and has the best gun warranty in the business.

This.

This thread is already fucking retarded.

>i want to know guns that arent quality, but at the same time dont want cuck companies like ruger

Then what the fuck do you want nigger

Not to mention, hipoint is actually pretty good, even though theyre cheap

HK.
>Millions in debt despite gov.
contracts
>Haven't made a noteworthy weapon since the usp
>Rips off Glock and charges more

If it wasn't for muh contracts they'd be out of business. They are doing a terrible job completing in the American market but low iq dipshits keep giving them money. A company like HK should be innovating but they aren't. Their pistol line up is fucking pathetic and paying a premium for a brand name is a nig tier.

>Bill Ruger being a pro-gun control cuck.
bill is dead, thry make ar15s and high capacity magazines for the guns he made now to spit on his opinion.
>Ruger, for example makes high quality products
they make okay things, I wouldnt call it high quality unless you mean that they dont break often
>Of course I know the obvious Hi-Point
high points are fine and reliable with a good magazine. They just have poor form factor, feel, and a shit trigger.

Remington, Kimber, DD, Knights Armament. The last two only because they are retardedely overpriced .

Never, ever buy an Iver Johnson. The lack of quality is atrocious, and God help you if you try to get any warranty work done.

>cuck companies like ruger
laughing at your old-ass fudd logic. You didnt have to say you were a newfag if you come here posting dumbshit like this. lurk more

Attached: 1418264124165.jpg (720x539, 153K)

dont hate that line of thinking too much. it started for a reason and, honestly, good on the old timers who cared enough to boycott them and cha ge their ways.

perhaps you are right. it was their boycott and complaints that affected Ruger. but it wasn't until Bill Ruger actually died did anything really change in the company. OP is still retarded though for thinking today's modern Ruger is anything like it was during Bill's time.

I just want S&W to stop with the Hillaryholes on their guns, is that really so much to ask?

>I wouldn't buy from them due to Bill Ruger being a pro-gun control cuck.
Um, he's fucking dead.

nothing wrong with hi point, And they have the best customer care in the industry.

No question asked unconditional lifetime warranty, warranty transfer to you even if you bought it used.

"nothing wrong with hi point"
>ugly af
>clunky and unwieldy
>small mag capacity

Gen 2 Charter Arms and Charter 2000. The originals are fine, the new ones seem okay, but those two eras sucked balls for them

Add Kimber, remington, Kel-tec and Taurus to the list

Any Charter Arms is good for killing John Lennon tho.

You get what you pay for. If you want a better gun, pay more. They know their market. Wish other gun companies could be like them.

My personally boycotted list is entirely too long to run through, but it exists mainly because of my autistic gun collecting habits

Now I want a charter arms.

Attached: 1550200159248.png (512x512, 61K)

>Gun Manufacturers to Never Buy From
here you go buddy

Attached: 1545505262657.png (1336x1018, 100K)

Smith & Wesson.

Boycotts still on bitches.

>HK
Because they refuse to make civilian versions of some of their weapons, and overprice the ones they do. They are pretty much anti-2A except for pistols.

>muh jews

Go ahead and make my day, Shlomo Shekelstein

>suggests OP buys a rustington

Hi-Point supplies a product that has a decent demand. Not all gun owners need a pistol that will shoot ten's of thousands of rounds. People of lesser means have just as much right to protect themselves as do the fuck heads in Suburbia riding in a 50,000 dollar SUV with a 3,500 1911.

>high point is bad

found the no guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4H_tZIFSp8

Kys

I got a hi point jhp for $75 off a guy who was embarrassed to shoot it in public. I haven’t had any issues after about 2k rounds. Would never carry it, but I don’t mind shooting it. It’s a tool, it has a purpose, and It can provide a first step to bring new people into the 2A community

>ruger
>hipoint
Let me guess, your daddy lost a war to rice farmers, you buy Springfield and Troy and finance a lifted truck from a kike so you can drive like a gook on a passing lane

Attached: B57A307D-D631-4D57-A7D6-32FC1B55C117.png (1792x828, 2.32M)