Any Jow Forumsristians in here? What will you do when shtf in the Tribulation/ End times?

Any Jow Forumsristians in here? What will you do when shtf in the Tribulation/ End times?

Attached: deus vult.jpg (310x163, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO4XJA5kOCs
youtu.be/ir0NCFzMS4M
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

full-on DEUS VULT

I'm a Christian. I don't try to predict the times of Tribulation, God says you can't. I just live the best life that I can day to day, and I try to throw a righteous punch here and there for those not strong enough to stand up for themselves.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Always marveled those church words like tribulatuon, rapture, armageddon. Dunno what it means, but sounds sure terrible. I aint big believer, so if shtf thing happens, i'll full sin mode, will try to break as many commandments as possible.

When God comes a knocking it's done. But man knows not the hour, but until then demons can get the bullet too.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544539203789.jpg (438x640, 40K)

If the Pope is still alive try to petition him to approve my Jow Forumsnightly order

To Appalachia I shall go and so deep in those old mountains I shall go,so that old Satan himself can look to the highest peaks and lowest valleys and he shall not find me. Plan B is to head to the farthest reaches of the Russian Far east where none shall ever know I was about this earth but God

Attached: 99.jpg (1024x682, 80K)

And am I born to die?
To lay this body down?
And must my trembling spirit fly
Into a world unknown,

A land of deepest shade,
Unpierced by human thought,
The dreary regions of the dead,
Where all things are forgot?

Soon as from earth I go,
What will become of me?
Eternal happiness or woe
Must then my portion be:

Waked by the trumpet's sound!
I from my grave shall rise,
And see the Judge, with glory crowned,
And see the flaming skies!

And see the Judge, with glory crowned,
And see the flaming skies!

youtube.com/watch?v=WO4XJA5kOCs

Name a more Jow Forumshristian song

Attached: confederate soldiers praying.jpg (1080x854, 776K)

Go about my normal life bacause god doesnt exist

Attached: Jesus and Soldiers.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

upvoted :)

I don't believe in the end times.

Guessing you're a mid-trib guy.

Based.

Not Christian anymore but I read the bible enough times to know that you can't do shit. When the Rapture begins you can't do anything except pray. You can't do anything to prepare. Either your family will ascend to sit at the right hand of God or you'll watch them burst into flames. There's not going to be a "everyone to the safe room!" moment, it's just going to happen and there won't be anything to shoot or hide from. There won't be any time to ask forgiveness or have a fun day with as many sins as you can get away with. It'll just be terrible and then over.

>Hide all atheist threads.
>Ignore all atheist posts.
Typical r/atheism

Ready for trials and tribulations frens

Attached: 20190421_154654.jpg (538x540, 202K)

More of a Jow Forumsatholic, and as said, you can't really prepare for it. Best thing to to do is just go to confession every so often.

Papal States 2: Electric Boogaloo
Or at least if there is no practical way to contact Rome then Francis can’t hate on the Latin Mass.

Attached: 50193347-7FD5-47A7-B9D4-4E9E6FB859DB.jpg (3024x3024, 1.54M)

Surely you’d like to discuss the ontological and theological discrepancies such a statement implicates?

fuckin loser

youtu.be/ir0NCFzMS4M

haha faggots

Attached: local man too angry to die.jpg (225x225, 11K)

If the end of time is the heat death of the universe, I will be among the risen dead and thus unable to do anything in preparation for it other than live a good life.
If the end of time is the collapse of a false vacuum state universe, then I can't likewise do anything to meaningfully prepare for it other than live a good life.
Either way, I'm just going to live a good life.

I don’t believe in the rapture so I’m assuming the tribulation will be something you have to deal with and only those with actual faith will remain (after most are deceived by the Anti-Christ and his miracles)
Personally I’ll try to make them kill me
As much as I wish I could say that I’m mentally immune to torture/persuasion, I’m not. So might as well prevent that scenario from happening

>worshipping a dead jew on a stick

thank you pagay
very cool

>Not understanding the difference between Mosaic Jews pre-Christ and Talmudic Jews
Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 7BA2B9DC-16C8-4A14-9A8A-0F8F9E456F02.jpg (696x522, 60K)

What gun is this?

Let's just say I know which parishes the gay priests are at.

It probably won't come for another 1000s years. The current degeneracy is not proof of the End Times, Late Byzantine empire was just as fucked if not more so.

>Tribulation/ End times
Protestants are retarded. Go back to watching televangelists.

Viva Christo Rey

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-190126.png (2560x1440, 1.12M)

>Rapture
If you actually read the Bible you'd know the whole Rapture thing is basically fan fiction for dumb Evangelicals.

This. Was made up in the late 18th/early 19th centuries, and spawned pants-on-head sects like Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Seventh-Day Adventists.

Bast Cristeros poster

Attached: Gabriel Possenti.jpg (630x457, 58K)

>wrathiesm
Ftfy

>Any Jow Forumsristians in here?
Yes
>What will you do when shtf in the Tribulation/ End times?
I'm a Christian not a protestant cultist lunatic screaming the end is nigh. However nothing changes, have faith and do the right thing in all circumstances

Based and knowledgeable Catholics

AN-94.

THIS

As has been said in this thread, I don't know for sure it'll come while I live.

That said, and I don't say this to my credit, part of me wishes it does. I have the highest respect for my parents, and it's because of their wishes that I won't serve in the military. I'm also a spooky skeleton, so that helps. But I feel as if I was born for soldiering. I'm borderline obsessed with it, and so settle for larping instead. All this results tho in hoping it all falls apart, so then I can form my own militia, with my own Biblically-guided moral code and proceed to carve out small state.

It's a retarded fantasy, and perhaps not a Godly one since it requires I wish pain on others, and hints at a deeply rooted bloodlust. But that doesn't make my wishes any less fervent.

/endblogpost

Attached: yugo war asethetic.jpg (664x1000, 107K)

user, you do realize the synagogue of satan is preparing to rebuild the 3rd temple? Do you not understand the implications of this???

>Chi-ro backplate
Based.

>literally talks about the persecution in the eastern half of the roman empire
>iTs PrOpHeSeY gUyS!!!
This is why the ecclesiarchy didn't want peasants reading the bible.

>not believing in prophesy

Tell me then, what's Isaiah about? Better still, what's Revelation supposed to be about?

If the rapture does occur it will be mid tribulation
Unbelievers will be brainwashed and judeochristian values will be out the window. I will help and aid whomever I can, and I will defend innocents and believers until my last dying breath. I have no intention of being taken alive and beheaded. It's even possible I may get to shoot at actual demons. Regardless, I know God will not refuse one who is blithe to go to Him.

die and go to heaven bro

God's free gift of eternal life.

Attached: gospel-tract (2).jpg (1056x816, 486K)

what is Jow Forums's opinion on pic related?

Attached: kindness of jesus.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Rapture isn't a mormon thing ether, no idea where out came from.

In all honesty though, Christianity as a whole should quit the inter-faith squabbling and focus its energy on the real problems. I don't care off you are a Catholic, Baptist, Mormon, whatever, if you believe in Christ we should be all on the same team.

I'm an atheist, so if the rapture happens I'll be left on Earth. That said, if that happens shooting some demons DOOM style sounds rad as hell and I'm down for it so frankly I wouldn't want to be raptured anyway.

>Any Jow Forumsristians in here?

I have accepted God's only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, as my savior. Assuming a post-Tribulation Rapture, my plans include:

1) Not taking the Mark of the Beast.

2) Probably get beheaded for #1.

3) Spend eternity with God in New Jerusalem.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

>It probably won't come for another 1000s years. The current degeneracy is not proof of the End Times

Our degeneracy is not unique and certainly not as bad as the Aztecs or the pagan Greeks/Romans, but what about air travel and the internet?

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Daniel 12:4

I'm a Protestant who doesn't believe in "the Rapture"
I am in the States, and classmates scoffed at me in high school.
Anyway, the Rapture shouldn't even matter, if you think it's a thing. There is one rule to get into heaven. Accept Christ.

That could apply to all sorts of ages in history.

There will be no SHTF end times bullshit situation on Earth. It'll happen on some backwater shithole planet 500 years from now and it'll be an isolated incident. Mankind 2.0 (a synthetic hivemind collective) will laugh at them for being retards.

>BASED jew originated religion
>based jew god!

Never thought I'd see the day this shit was on Jow Forums unironically. Fucking newfag wastrels.

Here's a picture of the poor son of Yahweh, being mutilated as per his gods (father, himself?) decree.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

>Never thought I'd see the day this shit was on Jow Forums unironically.

Yes, you satanic breadbakers work tirelessly to keep Christian truth suppressed all over the internet and in real life, but Jesus will return soon to overthrow your New World Order.

Thanks mate. Tempted to see if I can get a blessing of arms done on it for the Holy 10mm.

Attached: 631816E1-E097-4543-809D-AC935BEE723B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

A NEW AMERICAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, WE BURN THE PEDOS AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS

Funny you christcucks always talk about your mythical satanic figure as the ultimate evil but your Jewish god seems plenty evil to me

No. I'm an unironic Pagan because reasons.

First of all, I've been an atheist since birth. However, your "special book" tells you that you weren't born a Christian because a mythical lady ate some fruit. Haha, stupid creationist piece of shit. Don't you know that I'm a certified zoologist at the Columbus Community College. HA! I pity those like your are stupid enough to believe in some fake super natural entity. Let me tell you something fucko, your religion is terrible and dangerous, your symbol is the object that your dear leader was crucified on. Before you say something like, "You have to read the whole Bible first". Well, for your information I've read the first two pages and I didn't need to read 1,200 pages to know that your bullshit Religion is evil. Your God also falsely claims that I'm not allowed to touch myself at night. Guess what fucker? I'll jerk off to underage anime girls all night and clean the hot, sticky semen with my long ass beard which stems from my neck. It's probably even longer than that of Jesus; who didn't even exist. And I bet you my whole fedora collection that my IQ will always be hire than yours. Come back when you're not an evil person, creationist retard.

> zoologist

Evolution Theory is a house of cards. Radiometric dating is impossible to calibrate beyond historic times. Not one transition fossil has ever been found. Your faith in scientists and in the Scientific Method is misplaced, because men are corruptible.

>they were millions of years off bro just believe my infactual thousand year old biblical tales
>the rest of the universe doesnt matter or count either

Please. There won't BE tribulations. There's gonna be endless shopping sprees and overdosing on vallium and boxwine while netflix plays in the background.

the look that kid is giving. He's just like "Nigger, really?"

Yeah at a kid you more readily realize bullshit before youve had decades of brainwashing into the sandnigger religions.

is this pasta

This.
On my own account, I am certain that Americans are only obsessed with SHTF, since there wasn't real war on US soil since 150 years.

Bonus points: If you end up dying, but have killed a shit ton of demons then you'll end up going to heaven. As long as you don't sell your soul to the devil.

Attached: WsdktkqTURBXy8yNzcwZjk0MTc3YmYxYzMyZDY0YTFlOTcwNzJmYzNjYy5qcGVnkpUDAAjNAmzNAV2TBc0DFM0BvA.jpg (788x444, 106K)

No, God only punishes those who commit the worse crimes. Unlike other gods that just fuck with mortals for enjoyment. You seem very misinform.

Never did like the wishy-washy liberal Jesus anyway. The Christ managed to piss off half of the ancient world because he threatened their status quo, and you don't threaten a status quo by being nice.

Oh yeah because mutilating little boys isnt a bad crime in your jew gods eyes. Stupid sandnigger worshipper.

Frankly if you are a gentile on the earth during the start of the great tribulation you're not Christian (I'm not sure if you will be willing to convert during that time or if your 'heart will be hardened'). If you're a jew you have a 2/3 chance of being killed by the gentiles and a 1/3 chance of living through the great tribulation (presumably becoming a Christian during that time or at Jesus's second coming as their National blindness is removed [many will undoubtedly become true Mosaic Jews first (Sacrifices at the temple vs Talmudic pharisee bullshit) and then convert as they realize Jesus is in fact their messiah])

But fear not Jow Forumsristians! there will be wars and rumors of wars before the great tribulation so I'll predict an economic collapse (the US dollar to be specific) followed by wars and civil wars globally (the US can't support her empire building without printing money!) and then the antichrist(s) coming to power as a man of peace.

Do [a] word [count] to [see] if [there] are [more] words [in] or [outside] of [parentheses].

besides, it's not like it's in the Bible that Jews hated Christ and hanged Him...

Double dubs of theological illiteracy.

>besides, it's not like it's in the Bible that Jews hated Christ and hanged Him...
I'm sick of people spouting this garbage. Yes, Jews hated Jesus. So did the Romans and literally everybody else. That was the point, everybody fucking hated Jesus because they thought he was a liar. This attribute is not exclusive to Jews. You can hate modern Jews without trying to affirm your beliefs by editing sacred text

Christcucks also ignore that jesus main goal was to convert Jews because they were gods chosen. And that he held up people like abraham as examples of men of faith and literally worshipped the Jewish god as his father and the one true god.

Epic pasta.

Here's my question: does the beast power come as the scion of all that the lefties, commies, and sjws support, or does he come in the guise of good conservative values, pretending to be one of us to deceive us, only to reveal over time the extent of his deception?

Trips confirm.

A little bit of Column A a little bit of Column B I'm sure. He has a religious partner (thus antichrists, for the satanic trinity if you will) and will convince a large number of Jews that he is their Messiah and enters a covenant with them that he breaks at the midpoint of the tribulation (3 1/2 years in) and commits the abomination of desolation after capturing Jerusalem/the temple.

Satan is the great deceiver after all, beautiful and wise, while Christ has no comeliness to man.

>the devil rises as a radical moderate
Y'know, that'd make sense.

Adam's and Eve were chosen. Then Cain fucked it up. Noah's family was chosen. Then Ham fucked it up. Moses was chosen. Then the pharisees fucked it up. Long story short a broken covenant doesn't mean much.
Trips trounce two pair. Check'd.

Has anyone ever met an atheist that could talk about Christianity without seething, passive aggresive butthurt?

>I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

God doesn't Compromise, simple as.

>infest every nation with your jew desert sandnigger worship
>lol why u butthurt

Kill yourself christnigger. No argument either. What a shock.

I mean Freud and Nietzsche, but at the same time they regarded the culture it created as a net positive, even if they disagreed with the fundamental views.