Shit Smeared Stakes

Tell me why I shouldn't booby trap my property

Attached: HandTool.jpg (600x500, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDWAIiUIvMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting sued. I know its wrong and you should be able to but we live in a (((litigious))) nation.

you should, but shitspikes are for gooks. A white man uses claymore mines.

oh you sweet summer child

just make sure they don't survive to sue you

make sure the hole is deep

Don't smear shit on them that's gross

You're dumb and you'll get yourself hurt. Go for it.

A hoe laying down that when stepped on causes the handle to hit the face>spikes traps>muh cartoon bear traps>passable trap>ambush>everything else>gaymore mines

Well what the fuck else am I supposed to smear on them?

Attached: 1555951294687.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Rat poison like a civilized man

this, it's a proven tactic in asian road traffic

Are you fucking retarded? Its called "Rat poison" not "People poison" it wont do shit to us humans.

There is no other acceptable choice, Im smearing shit on those stakes.

Attached: 1399416-bueno.jpg (904x573, 244K)

If your property contains mobile phone service, you'll need to find a way to disrupt that.

You'd probably hate it for someone to get trapped, call authorities, and then have a potential lawsuit on your hands.

Perhaps an open well as basis for a trap.

Do you ever get significantly intoxicated on said property?

Rat poison is an anticoagulant... they use it when making bombs in the trashcan to cause more lethality

Are you retarded or trolling?

What if a kid runs onto your property after a ball or for some other dumb reason?

What happens if firefighters need to come to your home?

What happens to police responding to a call or chasing a criminal through your property?

What if a trespasser was a victim running through your property to escape an attacker?

There's a reason man traps are stupid and have been banned for centuries.

And for the idiots saying "just make sure they don't survive to sue you", 1) Their estate can sue you in a tort action just as much as the actual injured party can. 2) You will face criminal charges for murder if they die.

So besides going to prison and paying obscene damages to someone injured on your property, there is also an obvious risk to injure innocent people.

Attached: 1421876980252.gif (270x270, 2.43M)

>What if a kid runs onto your property after a ball or for some other dumb reason?
Fuck 'em

>What happens if firefighters need to come to your home?
Fuck 'em

>What happens to police responding to a call or chasing a criminal through your property?
Fuck 'em

>What if a trespasser was a victim running through your property to escape an attacker?
Fuck 'em

Psychos like you shouldn't have guns.

not only based, by redpilled

Cry some more fag.
He don't owe you shit. Hippity hoppity

Being sued is sort of the least of your problems, mantraps are not legal and the use is a one way ticket to big boy jail.

I wouldn't really worry about the OP's assets, I somehow think he is judgement proof.

Booby trapping is all fun and games until you forget where you put them one day.

Nigga, our country was using shitspikes before those gooks

Imagine being such a malicious cunt that you think you should have the right to indiscriminately maim and kill. I'm glad that the government exists to put unstable and mentally ill freaks like you in cages.

This is true, and has happened...

Watched it on 'Strange and Unusual Deaths"...

Some Dude in Europe rigged his home to fire 12 Gauge rounds from various hidden guns when certain things were pulled, like a drawer, a cupboard, etc.

Guess what happened... Yup.

It was a nightmare for the investigators that had to deal with his own death too, since they had no clue what else was booby trapped.

Families still sue you.
Because you catch at best a negligent homicide if your lawyer is top notch, and at worse first degree murder, as well as an attempted murder charge for each trap. It has been done, and people have rotton in prison the rest of their life.
Though considering you even asked you are too young to be here anyways.

fuck off kike

Attached: 1548439028901.jpg (236x410, 43K)

I know for a fact several people have set up booby traps that actually "caught" the criminals they were put there for, and the person who placed them spent the rest of his life in prison.
The one that comes to mind
>guy has store, or it's at his house
>someone keeps breaking in and stealing shit
>guy rigs a shotgun to the window
>thief breaks in
>gets shot and dies
>guy gets slapped with 1st degree murder as well as a bunch of other shit.
>dies in jail some 30 years later

Edgy teens aren't allowed here

Your logic is backwards. Property user isn't going out of his way to maim and kill. Randoms are going out of their way to get maimed and killed on his property. Get it straight.

>The majority of Jow Forums isn't allowed on Jow Forums
I suppose I should say retards aren't allowed here either. It makes exactly as much sense.

Because self defense is illegal in the West ...

Think of the doggo.. he dindunuffin

Doesn't kill instantly. Very useful for attrition warfare but if you want to do more damage then you want to powder them with quicklime. The nasty side effects happen almost immediately with quicklime.

Also, pricking yourself while setting up said shit-stained stakes is embarrassing and potentially lethal.

How did they smear those stakes?
Was there guy whose ass they used for it?

Found the edgy teen.

why not just dig a hole deep enough so they can't get out once they're in it. that way you're not killing anyone and they're going to jail

You dumb nigger look up what the main ingredient is in rat poison

Attached: 1555484244156.png (525x384, 317K)

>why
felony.
>but seriously why
I guarantee you're going to be the person that falls into it or you're going to kill somebody's golden retriever.

Absolutely based mad lad
"My legs, where are my legs!?!"/10

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711572.png (500x856, 191K)

Weak bait senpai

which is why the state is going to fuck you when it happens

Holy fuck this has to be the most retarded post I have ever seen

Listen to this guy OP.

What a pathetic example of a human bean.

Attached: Georges_Danton.jpg (220x275, 9K)

Based and NAP pilled

>Be me
>trip on sidewalk towards someone's front yard
>die with face full of punji sticks

People like you are why laws exist. Thank you for being a burden for the rest of us.

mowing your lawn becomes alot more dangerous

No, tresspassers like you are why we have laws.
Get the fuck off my property and we have no problems.

Smaller stakes.

>GIT OFF MA LAWN
the ultimate boomer poster

Fucking Based, go tell em

Obvious bait is ovbious

>Families still sue you.
you already know where this is going

>Families still sue you.
Only if they find a body.

fuck you user.. hope you're not american

youtube.com/watch?v=MDWAIiUIvMI
american mentality.

Its literally warfarin, a anticoagulant used for post surgical patients, dum dum

I would never hunt animals near your property because they'll be infested with aids

The fuck is wrong with all you shit stains in this thread? Hippity hoppity, you bitches.

Attached: 1525623319183.gif (400x215, 667K)

High tier b8

Kill their family, retard.

>it wont do shit to us humans.

Jesus, do I have to do all of your thinking for you? You incorporate a feature into the trap that slaps a set of Mickey Mouse ears on the head of the intruder. Rat poison is pretty stupid stuff, it won’t know the difference and it’ll kill the intruder.

This is precisely why any nigger that tries to burgle my property is getting cut into tiny pieces and buried in multiple swamps. Niggers aren't human so rule of law doesn't apply to them.

Based

But if he didn't have guns he'd actually need to make traps for intruders?

Go away nigger loving kike

you'll end up killing a fire fighter and your house will burn to the ground

R*dditors aren't allowed here
glazed and prismatic-pilled

Not with modern wiring and a careful lifestyle. Any potential arsonists would end up trapped and dead.

>Implying I'll call the firefighters

If you set this up and nobody fell into it for a while would you need to reapply the shit?

Attached: 1536716456512.jpg (620x451, 58K)

SHALL

Attached: 1554456922082.jpg (423x518, 76K)

Because you might accidentally step on it at some point /thread

People who smear poo on sticks just like playing with poo.

Based

NOT

INFRINGE

Attached: GetOffMyProperty.jpg (630x630, 76K)

Booby-trapping your property is illegal. While this itself is not necessarily a deterrent, just be aware of the consequences of getting caught.

Great question, I'd think yes.

That's why you pay for self defense insurance retard

story time, faggots
>be me
>be rural paramedic
>there's a couple of retards like OP in the county that have booby trapped their property and homes
>one day, get disptached to medical emergency
>lo and behold, it's one of the retards who think they still rate 911 response after making their properties a fucking edgy teenagers wet dream
>tell dispatch we're not going until deputies clear a route for us to the patient
>dispatch tells us that deputies are mysteriously busy on other calls
>tell dispatch to page us out when deputies are en route
>continue watching netflix
>never get paged out again to that address
guess how the story ends

Take away the spikes or other harmful devices and increase the shit levels and invite the neighbors children to come play in your yard.

Attached: b0d239c0d7085e784c705bd336b3263c.jpg (200x300, 10K)

I suppose nothing is really stopping you from using the pit as a loo

Attached: 5+11+vs+6_c15bc5_6596813.jpg (1200x3970, 326K)

Designated shitting traps. The poor souls invading India wouldn’t stand a chance

Where do you think you are?

Because your dumb ass will forget about it and get impaled on them, and it will be very funny.

Attached: why i like tall women.jpg (460x2801, 121K)

Are you American?
I think I saw the same thing, except the show was "1000 Ways To Die"