Swiss EU gun ban directive

Swissfags, the directive passed by the EU that bans a shitton of semi-auto guns will be put to a nationwide vote on May 19th.

eu-diktat-nein.ch

Vote NO on the directive. It is a massive infringement on rights and liberties, and the only way you can own them is through an exemption permit which is up to cantonal discretion. Cantons like Geneva, Vaud and Neuchatel for example do not issue it, while others need a fucking day pass every time you want to shoot exemption permits.

The government lied in 2005 when it said joining Schengen would not affect gun rights. ARTICLE 5 also allows the EU to make the laws stricter every five years.

Tell EVERYONE you know to vote no. Print out flyers use whatever social media you have to raise awareness.

Attached: 1541166513034.jpg (1000x1000, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebohemianblog.com/2012/12/dark-tourism-illuminati-capital.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please based Swiss, I want to move there if shit goes to shit incthe states, you guys are all Europe has

Lol good luck, hope you know somebody or you'll be SoL.

What about Czechoslovakia? Aren't they pretty based on guns too?

>The government lied in 2005 when it said joining Schengen would not affect gun rights.
The Jews lied?
Who'd have guessed?

the US is still the best place to live if you are into guns by a large margin (I guess unless you'd like to try living in a dysfunctional country). Everywhere else, even in Switz, you may get to buy cool funs you can't get in the US, but to do anything other than fingerfuck them you're faced with extremely regulated environments and everyone telling you what to do and how.

mountain jews are gonna get fucked. kek.
good!

That country doesn't exist anymore, but the Czech Republic is definitely better than Switzerland for firearm ownership and carry. Better than some states here in the US, too.

Fuck off, we are full
All the foreigners we have give a 15 point advantage to the commie parties already

Bullshit. Your country ranks 48th in population density. You're far from being like Japan or India.

Every new house takes away space for 300m ranges

we don't want to be like Japan or India, what's the point of having a beautiful country when you transform it into an asphalt dessert?

>country who relies 100% on a militia for national defense to the point where every able bodied adult is issued an actual assault rifle that they own
>fine with restricting civilian gun rights

I hope Russia invades them the day after this passes.

>EU Diktat
>Actually entirely up to swiss vote
Go on, do blame brussels (or better yet, blame germany... that's your favourite pastime anyway, right?) You're about to find out that your nation is every bit as cucked as the rest of europe, that's all.

>100% militia
Retarded burger. The Swiss military is made of mostly male conscripts. They are under direct control of the government, and remain in the reserve for 10 years after conscription ends. They do not own the rifle, it is government owned and kept under their care.

Really man? You better not be an American, because you are living up to the stereotype.

Godspeed, mountain jews.

Any opinion polls? What are the chances this passes?

We don't want more cities because it only brings more degeneracy

Shut the fuck up, jew.

>transform it into an asphalt dessert
That doesn't sound tasty.

i wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1532428614397.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

Population density looks not that bad if compared to the whole surface of the country. But only 30 to 40% of the country is habitable.

There would be no vote if no one had started a referendum.

Switzerland is fully free to tell the EU to fuck off whenever you want, not being a member and all. Of course that could mean Switzerland would miss out on your incredibly favorable trade deals under the aegis of the EU single market which in turn would mean lost shekels. And as we all know, you mountain jews like all jews fear lost shekels more than death itself which is why you’ll sacrifice every liberty you have to stay in the single market.

>be slave or else
a typical nazi control freak

Gott hilf der Schweiz.
May the Swiss hold on to their God given rights.

Have a bump. Good luck swissbros.

That's actually not a bad summation of the pro control essay on swissinfo.
>it's not so bad guys
>look at all this money we'll lose!

The EU doesn't actually have the balls to sanction its secret jew-gold bank over guns. They wouldn't actually lose any money.

>Of course that could mean Switzerland would miss out on your incredibly favorable trade deals under the aegis of the EU single market which in turn would mean lost shekels.
That's nonsense. EU won't miss out on that trade for some inconsequential gun laws either. The real reason this even has momentum is that a number of swiss people and interest groups legitimately want stricter gun control and use the initiative to push it.

I tend to agree (especially with Brexit looming) but most "experts" disagree. The question is how much the average user agrees with the experts.

>you are not in the eu
>tell the eu "no, fuck off"
What am i missing here?

Opinion polls are wortless because apparently only pro-gun people participate and at the actual Referendum they get steamrolled by the SJW and NPC.

We get told that without Schengen things will be fucked up, Switzerland will be ruined, people will be broke, etc.

Let me tell you one thing: Swiss people don't profit from Schengen

>We're still broke the same at the end of the month
>Unemployment is still on the same level
>Cost of real estate has exploded
>Costs of healthcare went through the roof
>We still pay as much taxes
>Traffic jams worsened
>Trains aren't any less full
>There are still tons of refugees hanging around train stations and in parks
>We still have to fill paperwork to export stuff
>We still pay tax duty and VAT when we import stuff

>Vote NO
Chasch dr secher si

Attached: download (1).jpg (759x522, 120K)

>hahaha le poor eurocukcs
>us based swiss have nothing to fear
>you jelly kraut/frog/bongfags?

>OMG HELP HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? GIBS SYMPATHY PLEASE

lmao when France and Germany ban Swissfags from owning guns

fuck the EU

>Eurotrash willingly disarm themselves for easier liquidation and decommissioning

Attached: T800.jpg (300x330, 62K)

Lol faggot you probably speak none of the languages used in Switzerland, especially since they're all unique dialects.

Countries like Norway and Switzerland are EU satellite states (they have to obey EU regulations but can't vote in the European Parliament since they aren't members)

guete maa

Attached: 1530632972467.jpg (320x500, 44K)

So even more cucked than regular members? KEK

A lot more cucked
Hint: this is where the UK is going to end if it is going to leave at all

Or the EU winds up a useless shell of its former state as more and more countries tell it where to stick its policies.

Or Kazhakistan will rise to be the main global economy
In a fantasy world everything is possible

Muh joos

Fuck replied to the wrong guy
I'm fucking exhausted

Attached: 1550368610349m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Based and NWOpilled
thebohemianblog.com/2012/12/dark-tourism-illuminati-capital.html

Yes. EU STRONK.

That's why they've kept throwing the UK more time. Because they care deeply about the brits and how badly it's going to hurt the UK. They are so strong they are really concerned with altruism. EU has no internal issues. Everybody is happy with it. All the countries TRUST them. Solid financial futures abound.

Fantasy land sure is fun.

Then what I ask is that you expand your influence, try to become a superpower, it'll be unsuspecting
Maybe then there'll be room, but im only escaping freedom land if all else fails, youll probably fall before me
You wont have to worry yet, i live in a state known for it's strong hold on it's gun rights, then I go to Alaska, if i face danger there ill go to Switzerland, if you fags havent fell
If everything doesnt work then it's impossible to know what comes after

>mfw swissfags tell white people to fuck off but go along with the EU plans to commit sudoku on the European populace

Attached: 1555963013563.jpg (520x519, 76K)

The problem with Switzerland is that everything is going so well that a lot of people don't even consider that things might not always be as good. We even have a good bunch of people who want to abolish our military. The majority thinks combat aircraft are useless.

The older people, who generally knew harder times and to value what we have are now too worried about their retirement. The younger ones are just actively fucking shit up because they've never known anything else than wealth.

And honestly I'm not asking for sympathy, because we're being the fucking retards ruining our own country. It's our own fault and no one else's. We have direct democracy.

Attached: swissguardcolorized.jpg (710x1100, 118K)

who controls your media and dissemination of ideas
how many of your people study in foreign countries under compromised systems?

Very untrue. The only thing you can't do in most EU countries is go innawoods and shoot unless it s a hunting ground or you're on private property with permission. Everything else is pretty much available, of course you have fudd ranges where you can only shoot one bullet a second, but there's also places where you can do muh tacticool shooting and magdump into targets

Democracy is flawed, you're just feeling the results of it

It's the UK who's asking for extensions. The EU knows a no deal would be bad for everyone and tries to avoid it
At the same time it won't change its deal. Just give the UK more time to sign it, as the negotiations are closed already

I've also had friends tell me the military should be abolished. The brainwash machine works everywhere.
>t. Spaniard

stfu you kraut

ferme ta gueule sale boche

En echte Ehremeyer

Bent the knee and turn over

Attached: 1438242701512.jpg (431x461, 88K)

Prepare to get fucked you mountain jews

Who's funding the leavers then?

Swiss don't have any constitutional right to bear arms, silly yank.

?

da jew

>I want to move there if shit goes to shit incthe states
>all he does is run
>when things get bad, instead of picking up a gun and fighting, he runs
>any country willing to take in fighting age male who doesn't fight

lol, just move into the ocean, senpai.

Aren't they funding the remain side? all that brussels bribe money?

You might be onto something

Attached: 1553950529330.jpg (2048x1536, 567K)

>The EU knows a no deal would be bad for everyone
That would be my point. The EU said
>Bad for all. Worse for them. Therefore we dictate terms.

And the UK has thus far rejected it. The EU is giving them more time because it will hurt the EU badly not because they care about the UK. The EU vastly overestimates its strength and the degree to which they enjoy the mandate of the people.

Fuck I hate gun grabbing gommies

Godspeed swiss bros

Please Swiss bros tell em to fuck off please.

Attached: __tionishia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_kiyama_satoshi__e8947c4256f60e0047740c90bcaecd55 (848x1148, 544K)

This is a null point since the UK proved to be unwilling to crash out with a no deal

One the problem with the deal is you're tied by EU courts for 12 (8+4) years without any say on writing.
and they can decide if there have been any infractions, legally it's a compromising position.

Well yeah, it's some kind of Norway-style deal
It's definitely worse than being a full member though

No deal and staying in are both better options than the deal,
if/when they try to push a "peoples referendum" they'll make it a three way split or a two way between the deal or remain to split votes and claim there's justification to remain
it's possible they're trying to delay so we get our ankles shackled by lisbon in 2020

>No deal and staying in are both better options than the deal,
I would say from the UK perspective:
Status quo > May's deal > no deal > member state (without the UK's opt-outs)
The only option in my opinion is to make a referendum and ask the people if the ywant
>a) no deal Brexit
>b) May's deal Brexit
>c) new elections and a new government to sign a new deal (if the EU accepts to renegotiate that is)

But anyway it's pretty pointless long term. Brexit will polarize the British political climate for decades. I can see a "rejoining the EU" party in 10 years assuming they'll actually live some time in the future

Lol retard

It seems to me that anything other than no deal leaves the UK worse off than if they just stayed in. They'll still have to obey Brussels and no longer have representation in the parliament, right?

More or less, yeah. Under the current "May Deal" anyway

I saw an article by a german economist angry that the EU was jeopardising trade for political reasons.

Yeah Germany would prefer to throw some countries under the bus (namely Ireland and those with a lot of citizens in the UK) to keep trading smoothly with the UK and make money
It goes to show the shift of the EU from an extension of Germany's foreign policies to its own thing with a more Pan-European focus. That's why it's always funny to see the >muh fourth reich meme. It was maybe accurate 10 years ago

This but unironically

user the EU is going to rig the damned vote

may God bless you and keep you, swissbro

>to be part of our club you need to follow these rules
>I won’t follow these rules
>then you are not allowed to be part of our club
>yuo nazi!!! control freak!!! fascist!!!

It’s not fucking hard Switzerland. You either follow our rules and earn more shekels or you don’t and pay tariffs on goods and services per WTO rules like the rest of the world.
It’s not like a million EU soldiers will pour over the border if you decide to no longer follow the rules. All that happens is that you MIGHT lose out on some shekels if the EU decides to push the issue.
But you mountain jews like all jews think that lost shekels are just as bad as tanks in the streets and bombers in the sky.

how is this possible when swiss don't have an Army and the people are the army? fuck israel.

Voting ain't going to accomplish shit, idiot.
As long as jews are in control, things are only going to get worse, they won't stop until the entire world is a single mixed race of slaves.

Its a bullshit game played by both sides. Itll be eternal delay forever.

So long as parliament is dominated by remoaners and the EU is dominated by powerhungry douchelords, the UK isnt leaving.

Some German economists might prefer fucking over Ireland but all political power in Germany, EU as a whole and the USA all have been VERY clear on the matter that they will not sign or support any deal that threaten the peace in Northern Ireland. The UK will also bend and twist like a corkscrew to protect the Good Friday agreement.

The Irish border issue is what will undo brexit, resulting in either the UK staying or accepting May’s deal, extensions being granted until either of one of those options being accepted.
The high tech border proposal touted by brexiteers reads like a bad ICO someone would shill in Jow Forums, not even hard brexiters really believe that one would work.

Imagine being so cucked that it's not your own government that's disarming you, but it's a group of unelected bureaucrats in OTHER countries disarming you.

Hey Stalin watcha doin

Lol you write all that and will think you’re not some control freak nazinigger?

>Going back in time to live in a country that spend a grand total of 4 years not being communist.

Personally I hope Switzerland tells the EU to take their rules and stick them where the sun don’t shine.
If you do decide to follow the rules in the name of shekels, it’s ENTIRELY on Switzerland though, you cannot blame the EU for you being money grubbing kikes.

The right to bear arms is a natural right you cuck retard, the American bill of Rights just specifically restricts the state from infringing upon it

Good luck God bless and God speed to the Swiss

>Trusting or joining intergovernmental political organizations at all
I WARNED YA BRO I WARNED YOU BOUT DEM NWOS

I wish that the swiss law would reckognize that as such, but we're way too anti-freedom already. It's a "Birds born in a cage see flying as an illness"-situation.
Hopefully there are still enough people here that don't want to sell more freedom for muh Schengen and "economic safety" which should have fuck all to do with our gun laws anyway.