You're now a Jedi Knight in the year 22 BBY and have been given a Corps of clone troopers (36864 men)...

You're now a Jedi Knight in the year 22 BBY and have been given a Corps of clone troopers (36864 men). What fronts do you sign up to fight in, how do you outfit your troops, what else will you do?
Hard Mode: Same position but in the Confederacy

Attached: kota.jpg (600x702, 48K)

This isn't an appropriate thread for this board friend.

>he says as a New Vegas thread is up

First off I do like OP's pic and ditch the clones for volunteer soldiers. This will prevent me from getting Order 66'd

This.

>volunteer to secure the fringe
>immediately go rogue and sever connection to the Republic and the jedi order
>study dark side lore and become dark jedi
>Have all my clones DNA fixed so they don't die young
>Have the behavior chip implants removed so they can have free will (and hopefully avoid getting 66'd)
>clones are free to stay in the private army or leave and pursue a new life
>establish a weapons manufacturing plant on some backwater planet
>make a shit load of guns
>go from system to system in the fringes exterminating non humans and providing arms for people living under the oppression of aliens
>hopefully grow my free company and establish a secret empire
>kill all jedi and sith who come snooping

So, basically a Jedi Colonel Kurtz?

>exterminating non humans
I'm ok with this until we get to twi'leks. I want lekku wrapped around my dick man

Ditch the whole corps, travel the Galaxy, right injustices, invest heavily in Seinar and Incom, find the Keira Knightly that exists somewhere on Naboo, you know, the usual.

Attached: keira-knightley-sabe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 153K)

I tell the clones to go to whatever the fuck planet, then I leave seperately and fuck off to some random shithole where nobody will find me
I wait a few decades for starkiller to roll up, then I redpill him on how the empire really be, and then we spitroast pic related

Attached: Juno_Eclipse.png (202x358, 43K)

There's about 4 races that are more fuckable than humans in Star Wars. You'd have to spare a couple in exchange for sex slaves.

Fine, but only because you guys asked nicely. The rest HAVE to go.

Okay I’ve got twi’leks, hutts, and wookies. What’s the fourth?

Trandoshans.

All xeno lovers get executed for bestiality.

Talk to senator palpatine
Become besties with the supreme chancellor and anakin
Join the empire

>Leave with clones
>Go find that user from earlier
>Us Jedi Jow Forumsnights can find eachother fairly easily
>Get his help in removing the inhibitor chips and give my clones the same choice
>Take the ones who chose to stay and reform them into what amounts to spare boarders (pic related)
>Proceed to work with with our two armies. Not combined but jointly operating
>Basically use a combo of 40k and Star Wars tactics to board and kill enemy ships. From a tug all the way to a dreadnaught
>A way to overcome superior naval numbers considering we wont have much of a fleet
>Get some alien bitches, but the rest have to go to the great planet in the sky
>Twi'lek, Togruta, Chagrian, and maybe a Deveronian
>What can I say, I'm an eclectic collector of eccentric species
>Oh and a warlord
>I'm also that
>With that previous Jow Forumsnight
>No idea what we're gonna name our empire but he covers the land invasions and I handle space
>Probably try and see if we can get more Jow Forumsnights to help us out. Or maybe not.

Attached: 20190423_092330.jpg (1001x487, 358K)

> Just sign up for literally any front where there are clankers
> Phase Two armour with upgraded Phase One helmets for peak aesthetic
> Veterans get to upgrade from the DC-15A/15S to a Westar M5
> At least one trooper gets a Z-6 Rotary Blaster in every squad. If they do good, they get a reciprocating quad
> Spend most of the war researching the clones, eventually remove inhibitors, reinforce ranks by training clones to hotwire droids by short-circuiting their processors VIA headshots a-la Bats
> Indoctrinate the fuck out of newly sapient B-1 droids
> Remove enemy clankers

I would make Sturmbrigade Dirlewanger canon with those clones.

This, I like this

> 4

do tell

Hopefully the 4th reich to eliminate this degeneracy

>Not combined but jointly operating

Space Novorossiya when

Attached: 1421947004369.jpg (1023x705, 140K)

Fucking siegepilled

Attached: 1553411711647.png (607x203, 44K)

>CIS
>Hard mode
>Implying

The only reason the CIS didn't roll the galaxy is because they were being worked like a literal puppet.

Attached: _sfm__droid_army_by_ithinksteve-dbmclw9.png (2220x1248, 2.99M)

Shut up Cameron.. Hows California?

Still Hard Mode because you only have a Corps of Droids. Not the whole CIS.

>Mirialan
>Togruta
>twi'lek (given)
>free space, there's an alien race to fit any fetish in this universe

>go immediately into hiding
>immediately go to that desert hell planet
>think and plute my mind with as much degenerate shit as possible so it is equivalent to Jow Forums
>make sure to think nothing but masturbate as i masturbate everyday
>return to the jedi temple a month later as they are unable to sense me due to my degenerate thoughts
>find Palpatine and immediately press my head against his and transfer my thoughts of fetishes and disgusting sex scenarios that i have mastered in my mind right into his mind as he is now terminally scarred from what i had imagined him in my mind
>ejaculate on him as he attempts to use lighting force but i just only moan loudly and scream "OH YES DADDY SITH!" as this further perverts and truamatizes him and makes him disgusted with his own powers as he is covered with my own cum
>leave and immediately go into the archives and fuck the old lady and make her give me the secret keys
>get access to the secret archives and i defecate on all of it as i urinate and ejaculate on them all before leaving
>go over to Anakin and force my degenerate thoughts over to him as to also scar his mind as well as well his wife
>find yoda and immediately pick him up and quickly press his head against mind and fill his mind with my thoughts of what i think of him and what degenerate things i would do to him as i leave him cowering in a corner
>quickly escape and go to the planet that clones those army
>hack my way into the cloning facility and fill all the data with Jow Forums mentality shit so that the next batch of clonea will be nothing but reincarnation of Jow Forums itself
>masturbate and broadcast myself doing this to my own clone squad and watch them in horror
>i have single handingly fucked up the star wars universe by myself

Is the force strong enough to defend itself against Jow Forums?

Attached: 1554935307137.png (439x452, 72K)

So basically you Jow Forums the entire galaxy

Attached: 1555985823752.png (512x478, 476K)

Honk Honk

Attached: 1555737859269.png (680x680, 221K)

Can someone give me a conclusion as to how this would go down?

Yes.

Attached: 54374714_10218129296374829_8174139151671623680_n.jpg (960x1440, 382K)

Bothans obviously.

Immediately desert and go join the Mandalorians.

Attached: ezgif-1-2b6cebf9df8e.png (1082x1151, 2.11M)

>caring about star wars
>being over the age of 12

you are a worthless creature and will never be a functioning member of society

You seem to care about star wars, alot

> being this mad about a franchise older than you

Don't you have homework to finish kiddo?

This after sending my clones to the outer rim.

S-STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!
YOU'RE NOT THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC ANYMORE!
STOP LIKING THINGS!!!!!

Attached: 111000349933.png (191x233, 79K)

That is alot of clones for a jedi knight, make more sense if was a master.

Well There are billions of the fuckers

>bringing your childhood to Jow Forums and trying to write fan fiction because you can't grow up

Soi

God forbid people talk about things they like in a manner that relates to topic this board is for.
You probably get absolutely fucking furious at the New Vegas threads too.

Neither the OT nor the prequels were made for that demographic.

I’d pull an Indiana Jones Nazi and search for Jedi/sith relics to win the war on multiple planets with the main goal being to find the mask of darth nihilus

Stay in your fanfic containment general, nogun soibois

>Neither the OT nor the prequels were made for that demographic
The prequels were pretty much engineered and subsequently ruined to appeal more towards kids at the time.
That said, there's nothing wrong with a product getting hits outside of it's target demographic.
Unless you're an executive or some shit, but that requires a total disconnect from reality.

>it's okay to make off topic threads if it's about things i grew up with that remind me of my childhood before i became a joke

k

projecting much?

Chiss

>subsequently ruined to appeal more towards kids at the time.

Lucas ruined them through a series of utterly baffling creative decisions, marketing was just one ember in the garbage fire that was that franchise. That and children were murdered in the second and third films, they even realized they needed to use the word "younglings" so that they didn't have to say "Anakin killed children" because it was quite disturbing when he said he killed the "woman and the children" in the last film.

I accept hard mode.

>first an initial mission to gain some credits. something very low risk to get just enough money to make some upgrades to my army.

>ditch the confederacy altogether.

>upgrade as necessary to outfit droid regiment to be a mining operation on a sufficiently distant and hidden mining operation of precious metals.

>make connections with the hutt cartel to sell valuable metals.

>use profits generated to start a distant and sufficiently hidden kingdom dedicated to preserving my royal blood line at the top of the societal pyramid.

>sway culture towards isolationism and traditional values placing my blood line as the Christ style figure in the cultural mythos.

>develop giant armada for planetary protection.

>What fronts do you sign up to fight in
None, fuck the republic. Send teams all around the Galaxy to find Jedi/Sith artifacts, send a commando team to Kamino to steal the data for cloning & plant a virus in their network as well, do the same for the separatists and their droid factory's, fuck off to the fringes of the Unknown regions, set up a base and new cloning facilities, build droid factories and pump out large quantities of worker droid s to build infrastructure/new ships, build my strength, then launch a blitzkrieg into the back of the Republic and cut a path straight to coruscant to cut the head off the republic, finally I'd take over as emperor and murder all xenos in the Galaxy.
>how do you outfit your troops
Phase II Armor and regular blasters

Strap jump engines to asteroids and relativity bomb every planet I don't like. I don't have the budget for a planet sized Lazer or nothing so that'll have to do.

Torgrunta

As a CIS scum operative, use the superior navy and space based droids to hit and run planets and trade routes to draw in republic assets away from the front lines, and disrupt trade and commerce. As a special force sensitive, I'd train and expand my knowledge through access to sith and whatever Jedi holocrons I could get my hands on

>fringe, then go rogue if I can't expose Sheev and his autistic plans
>If rogue, do all of what follows in Wild space and the Outer Rim
>if not then core to Mid rim
>Remove clone chips
>fix clone aging
>get volunteers, build up more troops
>plunder through Hutt space
>redpill Anakin on why being a jedi is kinda gay and loving your family is the more cash-money approach
>kidnap Obi-wan's waifu prior to her death, give her back when the storm is over
>blow up Sheev's office, hopefully with Sheev inside
>if not then raid his spoopy tower on coruscant and or rig it to release a violent as hell toxin if you enter it
>go to Corellia, find young Solo and Wedge, get them in my army as either a pilots or as prodigies.
>Lando as well to make sure "Solo: a bad story" Lando doesn't happen
>find Chewie
>get some wookies as soldiers, top bros
>spend my time creating huge ass, planet destroying weapons in the outer rim cause I don't know if i'm in canon or legends yet
>kill
>all
>the
>hutts
>go on a campaign to eradicate slavery in non-republic territories
>lobby for an army of volunteers in the Republic with training standards of the the clones
>if that fails make one myself
>sweep through Dathomir and maybe find a light force witch waifu while purging the Night Sisters
>or maybe a Twi'lek or a Togruta chick
>try to wiggle my way onto the council, cause all sorts of problems there in reforming it
>help settlers on shitty worlds, mainly Tatooine(help the Lars and Darklighter families become successful)
>equip Alderaan with an orbital defense system
>study Jedi lore and what not in my free time, making copies of archives
>train Senate Commandos to be less shit
>start building up a fleet from old ships, freighters, schooners, frigates, and cruisers from various time points.
>at that point just wait and see what everyone else does, maybe colonize a few worlds, plunder Hutt space, or explore Yavin 4 or Dagobah(get those people who are stranded of Dagobah).

>inhibitor chips
I miss when they were loyal to the chancellor, not brain chipped

Oh and find that one girl responsible for the Rakghoul plague and either put her in isolation on a asteroid medical facility in which only droids work or just shoot the casket into the sun.
Fuck the rakghoul plague

slash K slash is only for serious men talking about serious things amirite?

Standard issue.
Wherever the Empire needs me.

FOR THE EMPIRE!

>humans but blue

lame.

Guess I'll do hard mode
>use my droids to attack lightly defended planets in Republic territory, hitting banks and mines as I do so
>eventually, use my funds to a pair of Providence class dreadnoughts and enough fighters to fill the hanger bays
>start recruiting people to pilot my fighters and paying them well as we begin hitting Republic shipping
>at some point along the way, pick up a twi'lek waifu to captain the other ship and wrap her lekku around my dick
>paint and outfit the ships in exactly the same way so people start to think that I can be everywhere at once
>eventually take a warm and uninhabited planet for myself and settle down on it, helping the CIS forces out every so often until the Empire rises
>around the time of the Battle of Endor, start hitting Empire shipping every so often so when the Rebels eventually win I can claim I dindu nuffin

>not even trying for Confederate victory

Literally just kill the Chancellor. When he lets himself get kidnapped program a droid fighter to snackbar itself into the shuttle that's carrying him up. Without him the controlled opposition becomes actual opposition, the Senate can't get anything done even to save their own lives, and the clones lose a lot of their will to fight.

That would only take care of part of the problem. The Jedi would still continue the fight solely because Dooku is a Sith and they would waste billions of lives just to kill him. I could crash a dreadnought into the temple I guess.

None, I ditch them, grab a freighter, and live out my rule 34 fantasies of knocking up a harem of underage jedi lolis, perhaps even trying cross-species breeding

you do realize that the real super power of being strong in the force is being in the right place at the right time?

Trying anything against threads of destiny people is doomed to failure

ITs time to genetic modify dianogas to produce sperm fo dozens of different species so we can make our own tentacle rape monster to breed force sensitive women and sell their harvested tittymilk while their pregnant for a premium

>so what, like Disney wars?

No

Fuck off with that garbage Miravi and Shabby Blue are more canon than Disney trash

And I see that dumbass "fantasy meets reality! so Jow Forums!" thread all the time; I'm fucking sick of it.

It was fun at first, but then they wouldnt stop it

At least this isn't a general like they're trying to make.

Leave the order and bang some twi’lek hookers

The ones with the South African accents

I'd choose droid army, then defect and join:

oh, you again. how is the no funs samefagging campaign going?