How are the US Armed Forces meals?

How are the US Armed Forces meals?

Attached: Meals.png (720x720, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ao2KBU5JI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meals
Seriously all you think about, you fat cunt?

100% taken from some obscure veteran facebook group

Possibly

The DFAC at my reserve base is early 2000s grade school tier garbage food.
The DFACs at Sheppard were fucking GOAT.

Sheppard was lit as fuck. Literally all other DFACs are garbage, though. Don't buy into the lies. Air Force gets fed slop.

>remembering getting a double cheeseburger with bacon and four fried mozzarella sticks and slapping it all together with some BBQ sauce to celebrate finishing classes

God I miss Tech School.

>God I miss Tech School.
The peak of every airman's career

I've had a rougher experience than most Airmen here, I'm sure. I was 31P1 deployed to Iraq and during the offensive in Bakallahjihad, when the Geish al-Durka were heavily shelling the base every single day I was twice, not once, but twice served pinot grigio with my beef Wellington. I was trained to handle certain hardships, and I know that my enlisted were facing such barbaric deprivations as steak au poivre with no peppercorn, but those days scarred me in ways with which I'm still trying to cope.

It's okay buddy

Attached: 1553174175189.png (746x512, 99K)

It really is. Tech School was amazing. Chocolate chip pancakes every wednesday, omlette bar daily. The only shitty thing was PT at 4am. We had a great MTL. I had a great class for hydro too. We got fucked up every weekend. The bar IMMEDIATELY off base had like 3$ 32oz shiner bocks and 5$ steak and cheeses.

What the fuck? I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd rather go hungry at that point

bro, I'm so sorry to hear this..

Attached: 1485125057587.jpg (800x594, 202K)

AA23 here, been there, done that. Stay strong brother, always remember, semper fi.

Sheeit, I just got back from my deployment. Enjoyed steak and lobster once a month, and enjoyed alcohol 3x daily.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT FUNNY BECAUSE MARINES EAT CRAYONS HAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHO I GET IT

cringe

Chair force here, our food sucks. I’ve eaten at marine chow halls that were miles better than any Air Force DFAC.

Here

Attached: 1555728229333.jpg (600x960, 91K)

US Army DFAC is shart in the mart tier. Fast food and welfare school lunch. Absolute garbage, yet the Army keeps hyping the "warrior athlete" meme.

>be USAF aircrew in 2011
>first deployment is to crete
>command informs us that our butlers cannot wear their service uniforms on duty at iraklion and will be in ABUs
>kind of pissed off but whatever
>dinner time
>the kobe filet mignon with brandy sauce comes out
>no rosemary on the potato wedges
>logistics fucked up and ordered us polished steel silverware instead of matte gold
War is hell

Attached: 1527809134208.jpg (388x388, 33K)

So I've been wondering this for a while. Is the navy actually gay? Was it ever gay? Is it anymore?

yes

>Is the navy actually gay
yes
>Was it ever gay
yes
>Is it anymore
yes

Yes to all and always

How exactly does that work?

what, being gay? the whole thing goes back to the old "lonely man at sea being trapped with a lot of other lonely men" thing, and the weird belief that being a seaman is less "manly" than being a grunt.

also seaman sounds like semen.

by sucking dick ofcourse

Spook chan a cute

So there's no crack down on it? Do people just not talk about it after it happens or?

i don't know, i'm not a semen

I mean, navies have had a reputation for that shit for centuries. They probably overlooked it most of the time. Funnily enough, one of the reasons that San Francisco has such a well-established gay community is because that was the last stop for sailors being discharged for homosexuality.

Some guy on /meg/ looked over surveys from the navy cause he wanted to prove it wasn't really that gay
It was something like:
>6% considered themselves gay or bisexual
>12% had intercourse or an intimate relationship with someone of the same sex within the past 12 months
Which was all higher than other branches.

Seriously, you have no idea. I spent the rest of my time in being raped by Texas weather on the Dyess Flightline. The entire time I was there with my guys, we reminisced about how great tech school was.

Thats pretty important user. I actually got super fat in airforce, because that damn chowhall was so dang good.

Deployed though, the army gets the best shit hands down.

>12% are gay
>only 6% know they're gay

Attached: 1526466936868.png (435x299, 155K)

OIF 08-09, M1070 driver
Post surge. The DFACs in Kuwait were nuts. The food was great even though it was mostly cooked by TCNs. The main DFAC on base even had lobster, the downsides? Brass, they were everywhere. They would give you a look if you were just a Joe at the fancy one.
The DFACs in Iraq were alright as well. Hot meals. Scania(?) had a a pretty good sandwich station. Anaconda had a big ass DFAC, and they carried Cornettos, shit got hit with a rando mortar while I was there. The further north or East you went, the less you got. I wish I could remember the FOB in the far east of Iraq. THe DFAC was a tiny tent, and they used those big ass bags of chicken soup. When we got there they didn't even have too much in terms of food to spare for the transient troops.
For times like those we had MREs and our mission rations of muffins and Rip-its.

I don't know man, I kinda miss it. I would go through like 4-5k cals and still burn them off from the heat, the work and gym.
Good times.

If you're talking about Ali Al Saleem the Airforce chow Hall was mediocre compared to the army detachment mess hall across base. Also the lobster cooked by the TCN's was absolutely disgusting.

>Ali Al Saleem
I wish I could remember, it's been too long and I spent most of my time on rotation.
>lobster
Probably.

While I was deployed ANA would come over and ignore all the 'food' our kitchen niggers cooked and just take handfuls of salted nuts and a few cokes.

Also the brass were chill for the most part. I talked shit to a one star general because he was being an asshat. (i didn't know until I looked at his chair that had his ACU top over it and it had the one star) He apologized to me.

Next day, Airforce SF CO got reamed because of me.

So that was nice.

How can there be a 50% split in the sample just from cognitive dissonance?

but yeah, if you want consistently good food. Go air force.

Ah nevermind, I remember. I was at Arifjan.

Meanwhile, SOG is just tucking into the most important meal of the day over here, like pic related.

Attached: breakfast-of-champions.jpg (650x420, 55K)

Galley on Corry station is alright, everything else has been shit

Heartbreaking. Can’t believe we let our troops go through this.

Thank you for your cervix

Attached: 1539017160578.jpg (960x944, 60K)

is there any non-profit foundation i can support to make sure this never happens to the brave men and women that protect our freedom ever again?

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 45K)

they figure it's like prison sex, doesn't count if there's no alternative.

This sounds so traumatizing and horrible I have to think it is faked. I can't believe such a thing would happen in today's US military

BCT at Jackson: DFAC was delicious, but 2min to eat. Hot A's in the field, sometimes. MREs out in the pine needles. Fun times. Summer camp.

Corry Station: M e a l c a r d. I lived on chili/spaghetti/salad. One of the cooks brought out some local caught catfish once. The galley's brown paper midrats were rotten though, expired bottled orange juice and old bagels.

Schofield Barracks: DFACs were on point, especially by the infantry barracks. I did not have a DFAC, and usually didn't have a lunch break at work. Lived on Popeyes, BK, gas station sushi, ramen and musubi.

Fort Meade: cafeteria food was overpriced greasy garbage. 5H DFAC was usually okay, if you don't mind paying $5 for half a chicken breast and a handful of vegetables.

t. Army

Moral of the story: Learn to cook, and do meal prep for the week. Every barracks has a kitchen, or say fuck the police and cook in your room. Do grilled chicken or steaks plus a vegetable. Keep them in your freezer in pyrex containers and defrost in the microwave as necessary. Protein drinks are almost mandatory for recovery after PT when you don't have time to get to a DFAC/work.

Attached: lever.jpg (2000x1125, 306K)

They're furries too
[nospoilers] /ourbranch?/ [on/k/]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ao2KBU5JI

Attached: 1555990024777.jpg (548x698, 115K)

If most furries looked like her i wouldnt have a problem with furries.

trips of truth

No! Not the Navy!

It actually makes me kinda sick but maybe jealous in a way(for the guys) that someone like her goes to those cons and I guarantee she plays bitch getting knotted by dudes older than her dad. What a fucking crazy world it is.

dont be jealous, HIV is rampant in the furry community.

I like the orange crayons because if i forget how they tast i can read the label

Mostly because a good chunk of them are actual faggots. Fem furries are rare

MREs are pretty good. I like the Chicken Burrito set and the Beef Stew.

Chili Mac is GOAT. Id eat that for dinner right now if i had one.

Of all the branches id wager the Marines have the highest percentage of furries. T. former devildog/furfag

Also noting Sheppard's food. For like a week I was texting my wife pics of things I was putting chilli on. Chilli dogs, chilli nachos, chilly burgers, and when there were no reasonable things left to chilli, I had chilli cheesecake.
Here I am five years later, and still haven't been able to get back into the shape I was in prior to my 6 month stay at Sheppard.

Funny enough the DFAC here at Kadena is kinda ass. There's obviously a lot of good ass food off base, and there's an entire fuckin Chili's right down the street from the DFAC.

FURfag or furFAG?

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-214956.jpg (1044x1055, 377K)

My own personal challenges were bad, but I have friends that had it even worse. A guy that was in my graduating class at The United States Air Force Academy wrote a story for Stars and Stripes about how his airbase in Afghanistan was so rudimentary that the polo and dressage clubs had to share a field. Everyone of course knows that the preferred St. Augustine of the polo field makes a dreadful medium for dressage but since when does the upper echelon take into account the suffering of the servicemen on deployment. I'm telling you, the very idea of it is ghastly to me and I once played in a lacrosse tournament hosted at a public high school in western Virginia, so I have seen some shit in my day.

Wait how did Corry work for you? You couldn't eat from the main/speed lines, just the self serve? I see the army scan their CAC every day

>steak au poivre with no peppercorn
Jesus fucking christ! Steak au poivre with no peppercorn isn't even steak au poivre, just steak with a sauce! You would think that with all the money that goes into our military that they could afford some decent accommodations for our hard-working airmen. I guess all that money is being funneled into those fancy Crayola 64-packs with the sharpener on the back for the marines, and AIDS screenings for the navy.

The air force chow hall in Balad Iraq served the best chicken ceaser salads I have ever eaten in my life. Salad night every Monday, Wednesday and friday

I disagree.

The air force has more, its flooded with them. I found out this one guy was a baby fur and he freaked out (when DADT was in effect). I told him I won't tell anyone as long he stayed away as far as possible from me.

Pretty sure he got discharged anyway.

Also met this other furry dude, he was cool though and just played wow all the time.

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE MAN

Attached: 1526619678240.jpg (968x928, 445K)

How degenerate.

Attached: 1527962368752.png (840x660, 918K)