Has the HRT actually saved more innocent Americans than they've killed?

Has the HRT actually saved more innocent Americans than they've killed?

Attached: fbi hrt.jpg (768x512, 90K)

They've just adopted the spetsnaz method. 7 gunmen, 12 dead hostiles.

Attached: 1555904429642.jpg (250x231, 11K)

Don't have to account for corpses

fbi hrt maybe, every other us swat unit just stands outside the school while the gunmen executes the teachers and pupils

Attached: h90pfkWbR-CZXSwkst-YUoZQzkUEzE3GhQclqCY2O6Y.jpg (1024x681, 102K)

SWAT is a bubble.
If they actually need to demonstrate how well they perform under pressure it'll pop the bubble and all the training schools will go out of business.

Questionable, given that HRT has ~40% casualties.

Attached: LIPSTICK_ON_A_PIG (leftypol board owner).jpg (191x255, 12K)

Wait HRT actually saved someone?

>HRT has ~40% casualties.
What did (s)he mean by this

Attached: 88185966-9174-11e8-9266-e3cf44dc6d38.jpg (525x700, 61K)

btw are those as awesome as they look ?

Attached: DAM-78042-2.jpg (435x600, 183K)

is that a famas

HRT = hormone replacement therapy
something like 40% of the demons who do shit like that end up committing suicide

the panoramic nods? they're okay but are pretty dated technology as far as nods go

Other than larping as military, why does HRT wear multicam? Solid blue or OD green seem to be much more appropriate colors for law-enforcement.

Why do they wear Multicam? what fucking benefit does it give them? What are they going to blend with in a fucking building? What is it with LE and pretending they are delta?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

because black looks too aggressive for the media

Suicide rates are correlated with support in transition. Successful transition results in lower suicide rates. Copy pasta from two studies, there are variety of these studies and results are similar.
>Social support, reduced transphobia, and having any personal identification documents changed to an appropriate sex designation were associated with large relative and absolute reductions in suicide risk, as was completing a medical transition through hormones and/or surgeries (when needed). Parental support for gender identity was associated with reduced ideation.
>In a cross-sectional study of 141 transgender patients, Kuiper and Cohen-Kittenis found that after medical intervention and treatments, suicide fell from 19 percent to zero percent in transgender men and from 24 percent to 6 percent in transgender women.
t. faggot

Seconded. If they want camo they should use an urban blue/black/gray pattern. Thinking the pattern OMOH uses but digital.

>Has the HRT actually saved more innocent Americans than they've killed?
No. Their count is still way in the red.

Attached: 1553699146698.jpg (498x645, 210K)

>give me attention or I'll kill myself
Yeah, totally not mentally ill

I really wish this wasn't a blue board, because I have some content for you.

Attached: lol trannies.jpg (1130x2459, 1.71M)

I'd rather literally kill myself than shame my parents like this.

Attached: tranny compilation.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

I censored this one for blue boards. This is the "progress" you want.

It's not cute. It's now "awww, kawaii traps uguu desu~". The reality is gaping, oozing wounds, infection, dialation, and regret for cutting off something you will never get back.

This is what they want to normalize. This is what they want to do to your children.

(also I'm sad that so few people got the HRT joke. But really, fuck trannies and the people that enable them.)

Attached: trannies2-redacted.jpg (1408x5896, 2.49M)

No. HRT couldn't extract a goddamn college student from Norfolk to Newport News in a reasonable amount of time. Pretty sure they wouldn't be able to save lives in a time critical situation.

Attached: HRT_a_shit.jpg (285x177, 9K)

It doesn't matter how well they actually perform. It's a cover your ass measure. They are there so when the city/state/county/etc sends them and shit goes south they can claim

>Oh well we sent our special unit to handle this

>that bottom row father's face
I can almost envision what's running through his mind. The pain is real.

Attached: 1326488762276.jpg (191x220, 27K)

hormone replacement therapy

No, that's a Carl Gustav

Pretty sure that's an M136

are you blind? it's RPG-7

FBI HRT sometimes cross-trains with CAG, so in terms of competency, I'd say they're alright. As for their rescue rate, the numbers speak for themselves, but I'd blame that less on the HRT guys than I would blame the increasing ideological, and increasing stupid, suspects getting into a hostage situation. You can't fix stupid.
So you got a dumb bad guy who's a cry-baby sore-loser. Pulls a hostage situation, offs the hostage immediately because he panicked or was too stubborn to work with. Can't blame the HRT guys for that.
Now, in operations where the odds were in HRT's favor? That I can't speak towards. Two sides to every coin.

>tfw I used to feel like a degenerate for going to sex clubs
>one of my distant cousins comes out as trans
>aunt and uncle are visibly dead inside and envious of their brothers and sisters that dont have a looney toons kid

Attached: 1424742784992.gif (262x216, 1.62M)

Because you have to look in-character when you shoot unarmed woman holding nothing but their children.

Shouldn’t those agents be cheering in that painting?

>FBI HRT sometimes cross-trains with CAG
CAG? Cutting All Genitals? Seems to go hand-in-hand with Hormone Replacement Therapy.

>be a sailor
>bit of a degenerate
>parents think I'm a good Christian virgin
>never let a thing slip about the strip clubs and brothels I've been in
>Dad's best friend's only child, a dude I used to play wargames with when we were kids, changes his name to Willow and starts HRT
>Dad's friend is absolutely broken
>Dad is crushed too
>realize that what he'd feel about me is nothing compared to how he'd feel if I was a tranny
>don't feel so bad
>he's already got his first grandchild through my sister so it's mostly all good
>I'm already planning out where I'm going this summer

they're cheering dead children and women. the fucks also ran over graves.

Attached: 1533709395086.jpg (1465x3519, 855K)

You will never be a real woman

off to your discord, tranny

Attached: 1526317336759.png (738x669, 61K)

I really don't believe that so I'm going to need some scholarly articles on these studies.

Are unborn children counted as kills?

>Successful transition results in lower suicide rates
Fucking liar

Do they actually fuck up or is their hostage death rate so high because the situations they're called in for are so volatile it's bound to happen anyway?

Attached: grey.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

EVERYONE AROUND YOU CAN TELL YOU ARE A MAN YOU WILL NEVER PASS LMAO

Is the Cosplayer in the bottom really a tranny? I thought it was an old /a/ image of a hard core weeb.

Probably both.

>Successful transition results in lower suicide rates.
Factually incorrect, they are more likely to commit neck rope (%40).
Back to discord

Attached: 1553796809810.png (1423x1566, 631K)

source

Attached: 1383084170531.jpg (816x488, 38K)

My dick hurts just skimming through this. I mostly don't pay attention to trannies but I'm going to be a lot more offended now when people call me one on here.

Rip non-mental ill individuals.

Attached: 642A3EE7-7C83-4C9C-89DC-C51F906FB78B.png (1500x500, 170K)

>There is an evil being up there, trying to destroy each and every one of us in the most cruel way possible
based God