Is it really better than a glock?

Attached: 38991_1.jpg (500x364, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns
splinternews.com/prosecutors-border-patrol-agent-illegally-sold-dozens-1832395463
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like it better than Glock. Better trigger, better ergos.

No, but it is now.

Attached: M&P 2.0.jpg (1350x900, 187K)

Glock 19 and P-10c (CZ for waifu) owner here that cannot ccw. When I shoot my friends M&P full size, it makes me want one. But then when I shoot a Glock 17 I wish I had bought that instead too. In conclusion, I simply land more bullseyes with full size guns, and enjoy that more than going off of what looked like "better proportions" and felt nature in my hand. I also kick ass with heavy full size 1911's too.

I disagree about trigger,but they definitely have more precise sights.

It has a worse trigger and looks uglier. Lots of people like the grip angle though. You should check out the 2.0. They've improved the trigger so that it's pretty much on par with glock's gen 5 now but the downside is that the gave it an extremely aggressive grip texture so it's a bit worse for carry.

it's more likely sight radius
it's good enough where "better" as a personal opinion can be argued

can always sand it a bit. it wouldnt ruin the look as much as if you tried to stipple a glock

That's a good point. I was thinking grip tape to cover it up too but I'm not sure how well it would adhere on such a rough surface.

It is
-sight radius
-How sharp and crisp the front sights are
-Slightly heavier guns hold slightly more still in my hands
Trigger can be pulled easier with less disturbance since mass and size are greater

EDC 9c with the full sized mag, makes it more comfortable for non manlet hands. The ergos are superior to the Glock. Stock trigger is trash, Apex trigger package makes it nice.

Attached: 15560373242106437240308201255657.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

The 1.0 was not. The 2.0 might be, haven't used one.

God its fucking ugly but the local PD guys all use them and from what I've asked they seem to like them better than Glocks. Probably a better stock duty gun.

I shoot the 2.0 better than any other polymer framed handgun

I don't know if it's the ergonomics or the grip texture or a combination of, but the thing comes back on target for me faster than any other

I really like my shield 1.0 9mm

I've got a Gen 1 and if the 2.0 is actually as big of an improvement over the original as its billed to be, it is WAY better than a Glock. I'd rather have my Gen 1 with stock sights and trigger than a Glock.

I have a 1.0 M&P that I got for my 21st birthday 10 years ago. I tried out the full sized glock, M&P, and Springfield XD and liked the shape of the grip on the M&P the most out of all of them. The Glock's grip with the molded finger grooves just didn't fit my hand at all. I put an Apex trigger & sear kit in the gun and the trigger is better than it was stock, still not the best but good enough for me. I'd like to try out the 2.0 but really have no reason to get one at this point, I'd probably opt for a semi-custom competition gun instead because the 1.0 M&P fills the carry / self defense pistol need for me already.

Nope

Way better.

yes

No, but the tiger p89 is

Maybe

I love mine. I like them better than Glocks, they just feel and shoot better.

Attached: M&P pistols.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

I mean, it's the standard issue sidearm for SHIELD, so I'm sure they'd say so.

That articulated trigger shit is retarded, if you don't have sausage fingers and pull the top part of the trigger the safety wont disengage and you cant pull the trigger

How fucking small are your fingers? If you pull in the center of the trigger you'll disengage the trigger safety

Fuuuuuuuuuck no. Those that say it is lack the impulse control to save the extra hundred bucks for a Glock.

Glock
>better aesthetic
>better trigger
>better aftermarket
>better build quality by far
>cheaper magazines
>better grip texture

>better sights
>better ergos

>>better aesthetic
>>better trigger

Attached: received_355001551894887.jpg (974x1024, 43K)

Post your Glock and 2.0

>better aesthetic
>better trigger
>better grip

Attached: 31D10A22-3AC8-423D-886D-1FBFB22F6E19.jpg (83x125, 2K)

See

I've noticed most people who prefer M&P do not own glocks, any input from people who own both?

I've owned about 10 examples Glocks and M&Ps, that's why I made this post.
Off the top of my head I've had
G19 G3
G19 G4
G26 G3
G27 G3
G23 G3

M&P 40 (x2)
M&P 9
M&P PC 40
M&P PC CORE 9
M&P 2.0 9
M&P 2.0 9C

I have a Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS, CZ P07, and M&P 2.0 compact 4".

I like the M&P the best

>Those that say it is lack the impulse control to save the extra hundred bucks for a Glock.

Wrong. M&P is better.

Attached: IMG_1161.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

Nah.

Attached: 20190423_182955.jpg (2268x3023, 3.58M)

this user has better fingernails

Yah

Also I don't like the flat faced trigger as much as the regular Apex trigger bow

Also if this uploads sideways I'm gonna be pissed

Attached: IMG_1162.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

Attached: reeeeeeee.png (216x147, 29K)

My Shield 2.0 has a way better trigger than my dads g26 and will feed any ammo I put through it. His won't feed steel case at all.

SeeAnd

Any answer other than personal preference is stupid but that being said I'm selling my gen 3 g19 because I never shoot or carry it anymore after getting a 2.0 compact.

Idk man I was really dissapointed by the 2.0s trigger that's why I put the apex on mine. Both of them had better triggers than the 1.0 but still worse than my glocks imo. Both are probably better than this guns trigger.
Does your P07 run steel? Mine wouldn't.

Attached: 20190423_184056.jpg (2268x3302, 3.54M)

Where are you? I wanna buy a G19 but I don't feel like dropping a bunch on a handgun anytime soon.

I dunno. I feel way more comfortable with the trigger pull on my Shield than on a g26. Maybe its personal preference. that's all it really boils down to to be honest.

>Does your P07 run steel? Mine wouldn't.

Spring's pretty stiff from the factory. I haven't tried running steel through mine but I can see why it would be an issue. I'd say it probably wouldn't cycle it until the spring is broken in more or your cut off a few coils on a factory spring.

Attached: IMG_1163.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

I'm selling cheap it to a friend as his first handgun. I don't usually part with my guns but this is for a good cause I guess. Glocks aren't fun range toys and now that I carry the 2.0 instead I have no reason to practice with the glock so it always gets left behind on range trips while I shoot more fun guns and my carry gun for practice.

Sorry user I bite my nails when I'm stressed, and I found my dad dead in the bathroom yesterday.

Yeah I'm somewhat shitposting. I am a big smith fanboy and I enjoy the 2.0 but I still think the glock is a better gun out of the box.
I put about 1500 thru mine before I gave up on it trying to run steel and sold it.
>protip resize your pictures so they dont rotate on 4chinz newfriend :^)

This is the only way glocks are fun at the range

Attached: 20190423_185113.jpg (2263x3017, 2.8M)

yes but if youre a cuckfornia fag like me we are stuck with glock because M&P is off roster

That's understandable.

I think they just have it sprung too strong for NATO loads.

I shoot aluminum cased federal through it no problem.

Also I like the 2.0's stock trigger over Glock's

Attached: IMG_1164.jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

Why is it off roster?

Yes

I came from a Glock owning family and grew up shooting gen 3/4 g17/g19/g34. Glocks are great, m&p 1.0 was equivalent, 2.0 is better.

- better sights
-better trigger
- cheaper
- as durable/reliable, almost as easy to work on.

I still own a Glock 20 and love it

I love mine. Glocks are good too. They are both pretty much on par with one another and personal preference is what’s going to sway people one way or the other.

Attached: 391A3F9E-5F20-44DA-BFF1-7FE515FA05C3.jpg (2048x1536, 1.34M)

If you want to shoot up a school then yes

Attached: sumirekoshooter.png (2500x1350, 2.13M)

Owned both and the M&P 2.0 is vastly better.

Glock fanboys are akin to Applefags.

If you actually read my post you'd see I am a smith fanboy. I own far more Smiths than glocks. Stop projecting.

Ya'know what's better than both?

The VP9

Attached: HK-SFP9_LSH.jpg (300x225, 27K)

>hinged trigger

Attached: FB_IMG_1468351380207.jpg (358x350, 21K)

2.0 hands down has a better trigger than any glock, including the gen5s which are improvements over older glocks.

Attached: IMG_20190120_110814.jpg (1731x1298, 576K)

>chokes on water

nah

I disagree, the 2.0 trigger was gritty on both of my examples even after being broken in.

I have a Smith, and the polymer is slightly better than Glock's. I like Glock's utilitarian look. Also, I can buy factory 24 round 9mm OEM mags, 33 round 9mm OEM mags, 40 round KRISS mags, 33 round 10mm KRISS mags, and 50 round SGM drums. Although when Smith makes a 10mm M&P, I'm definitely buying that.

It's aight but it has no real advantages and is more expensive

every handgun for sale in california has to be on the "safe handgun roster" of CA DOJ approved handguns. because no new guns can be added to the roster unless they comply with the requirements, which include literally impossible features like something called "microstamping" where the serial of the gun or a unique marking gets "stamped" on empty brass so police can finish their homicide investigations before lunch by typing in the serial found on the brass to the gun registry. thats the justification used in theory anyway, of course a real criminal is going to use a stolen gun but we all know its really just a way for kamala harris and the demoshits to ban handguns in california.

its a backdoor ban, thats all it is.

if its not on here oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

we cant easily buy it. there are minor exceptions like buying it second hand through a private sale but you guessed it, due to the manufactured scarcity and millennials with zero monetary intelligence, prices for "off roster" handguns are retarded. millennials will literally pay $1,000 for an "off roster" glock model like the G43. its amazing

most of the off roster handguns in california are bought by poilce who are exempt from the roster, naturally, and then resold for a decent side income. until they get too greedy, then the ATF gets butthurt.

splinternews.com/prosecutors-border-patrol-agent-illegally-sold-dozens-1832395463

fuck democrats and any of you fucking pieces of shit who would ever vote for one

Attached: 1470123611589.jpg (598x286, 34K)

its not a glock, so yes.

I carry a Glock 42 to work, a Glock 40 innawoods, and shoot competition with an SP-01. Picked up an M&P 2.0 last summer and desu I prefer it to all the above. Can't overstate how naturally it points and how good it feels in the hand. Imo the 2.0 is a better gun from the factory than a comparable Glock, but there's also nothing wrong with Glocks if you prefer how they feel/shoot.

peepeee

M&Ps are ugly. keep coping guise

Own both. Carried both. Just ducking pick one

No. It's pretty much the same.

I like glock triggers better, and the grip on this is to long and thin for my hand.

are u sure about that

Attached: schoolshooterchan2.webm (800x600, 989K)

Glock at 7m

Attached: 20190204_132445.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

My M&p9 at 7m. Alot more rounds with the M&P, but clearly a better shot with the M&P9. It was because of the sights and trigger is shit in the glock

Attached: 20190204_133741.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

Oh fuck, i just realised i didn't block out their number. I didn't even see it

I'm sorry user.

Attached: 1555999183658m.jpg (1024x640, 80K)

Ugly
Soulless
Striker extremely pre cocked
Less safety than glock
Copycat
Non military (less second cool)

Just boring all around

Attached: ff.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

I dont care what you buy but you need to shoot moar homie, get some rounds down every week.

It's a very nice pistol, but i shoot better with a Glock.

Attached: siggie.jpg (765x600, 44K)

I have a 2.0 9mm and a heavily modded g34. The s&w has a better recoil impulse.

The 365 is a seriously tiny gun that I can shoot just as well as my 19.

The only thing you prove is that you're a horrible shot. May have been acceptable at 25 yards but at 7 yards fuck no.

is it really that much of an improvement though? I kind of like the look of the gen1 with the beaver tail

Attached: P10COR-L.png (1070x713, 2.93M)

I can’t wait for old fucks like you to die off. Always bitching about something.

at 7 yards if you cant put everything in the red X then you have no authority to talk shit about this or that model of gun. just because your glock target looks like a sawn off shotgun target doesnt mean glocks are inaccurate. glocks are combat accurate and will put everything in the fucking red at 7 yard. in fact at 7 yards the gun can pretty much stack holes on holes so dont give me this bullshit

fuck you leftist loving piece of shit commie scum. move to fucking canada if you hate america so much

God, I truly want the P365 to succeed. I really want to like it and I really want to own it, but it’s just a heaping pile of shit right now. SIG truly did something amazing in their R&D department, but their QC department is fucking up big time.

lol what a fucking clown

Yes. In every conceivable way.

Oh post your groups? Standing by to be disappointed and laugh at you.
inb4 you dont have pictures of any target you've ever shot in your life because you were so embarrassed you'd never save them

no lol

It still has that shit trigger

I have never owned an m&p but I tried it once and didn't like it

It literally doesn't. The M2.0 trigger is way different than the old one, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes. Way better ergonomics and price.