Deep Web Gun Buying

Anyone have any experiences to share about buying weapons on the deep web? Shipping, quality, good websites, reliability.
Am milfag and hate my current state's gun laws

Attached: operationpepe.png (550x385, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foe9jU7MwiE&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been on a couple of sites but the selection seems very limited. Maybe I'm not looking in the right direction idk.

I haven't been there in at least five or six years, but last time I checked, the only things they were selling were civilian legal firearms, at a comically high markup.

If you want to break the law, it'd be easier to just buy a gun in a free state and then bring it to your cuck state.

I have no idea how you'd be able to get away with having it on post though.

I've only found basic shit as well

Attached: glocks 4 britfags.png (636x377, 167K)

There's no such thing as deepweeb guns. A long time ago you could buy glocks for like 2500-3000 dollars, or 50 pieces of 9x19 for 150dollars. I don't think you live in a that shitty state.

hehehehe nice try dog killer

This is fake af. 500pounds is like what they cost legally. If u want an illegal glock in europe you won't pay less than 2k euros. And that's for the ghetto bitch with 100 previous users.

Atf pls go

Probably store/ship at good friends house off post.

Not today, CIA
Nice try, FBI
Go away, NSA
Leave me be, DOD
You're not my dad, Mossad
Suck some dicks, MI6
Please show more maturity, department of Homeland security

Not so much state laws, but I'm not of legal handgun age, (regardless of how many times I've been to an M9 qualification range on post.)

Just a soldier who doesn't just want to have hand-me-down bullshit that didn't get cleaned because the supply NCO was the last person to shoot it

Attached: blackmetalpepe.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Are you expecting to buy a m4 and be able to just walk on base and be like no worrys bout seeing the armorer boys i brought this one from home

You're gonna commit a felony that is either a scam or an atf sting because you can't wait 3 years the most? Damn, are you sure you should have guns at all?

>make fake illegal gun listing
>bitcoins only
>when nogs and future school shooters try to buy, just take their money
What are they gonna do, run to the ATF and FCC to get their illegal gun money back?

Attached: 1555689731938.png (588x309, 202K)

>2018+1
Get your shit together and buy a 3d printer.
youtube.com/watch?v=foe9jU7MwiE&t=2s

The age to BUY a handgun at an FFL is 21. You can OWN one at 18, at least as far as federal law. Just make an 80% glock.

Hello ATF

I saw a bunch of listings on some of the deep web market sites. Some Mac 10s and other variants as well as pistol + suppressor packages. Naturally I’m very suspicious of anything sold on deep web but from what I could tell the seller seemed legit. He had hundred of reviews (granted these could be faked) but the site also included an escrow system, which i suppose is reassuring. And I can only assume that since the seller was part of the market place, and not hosting his own site, if he was scamming he would eventually be reported and kicked off by the marketplace admins. You never know though. I would never take a risk like that. Especially when you could just buy an 80%.

So obviously a scam or honeypot.

It's Moss-AH-d