/arg/ AR thread

AR thread
/arg/
Cancer containment
Bullyzone

Reeee edition

Old

Attached: PhotoGrid_1511918643230.jpg (1920x1920, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

operationparts.com/kac-knights-armament-urx-3-1-5-56mm-13-5-length/
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-14-5-Mid-Barrel-ENHANCED-LIGHT-WEIGHT-FLUTED-p/bcm-brl-mid-14-elw-f-std.htm
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-A2X-Extended-A2-Flash-Hider-Suppressor-p/bcm-a2x.htm
surplusammo.com/products/saa-billet-ar15-assembled-flat-top-upper-receiver-no-mark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wXfsGBZB8qU
discord.gg/DxbwVV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 886CBB2B-A35F-4E86-B577-EA4622A3DE6F.jpg (3034x1536, 1M)

Whats a good company to send a barrel to get it pinned and welded?

>gun themed coffee

OMG THATS GAY!!

Repost from last thread:

Looking for some kind of red-dot to put on my new lightweight AR build for night-time hog hunting. I generally stalk through fields, swamps, and woods at night and then use a 500 lumen tactical light mounted on the handguard to engage the swine menace between 75-30 yards. Something fairly durable would be nice, I'm not going to be throwing the gun out of a moving vehicle or anything but I do move through some fairly thick woods sometimes and will have briars and limbs snagging the sight and other times I'll put the gun into the handlebar rack of a 4 wheeler and go over rough terrain where it's getting bounced around quite a bit. Nothing too bad but I don't think a $25 walmart sight would hold up for me. I was wanting to get something in the $100-$200 range, is there anything decent out there?

Someone in the last thread mentioned using a Holosun red dot and I asked about what Vortex's lower end offerings like the sparc and crossfire were like.

Go to school and learn how to do it

I can't speak to any certainty, but I would imagine that they are on par with them, if not a little better.
I've only owned Vortex scopes, never had a red dot by them. You also mentioned that it would be for a lightweight AR. A holosun red dot will be much lighter compared to a Vortex dot.

Holosun > Vortex

A local gunsmith should know how. Ask around at the mom and pop gunstores or old man barbershops and see who they recommend.

>tfw want ghetto blaster
>tfw not sure what stock to get
Pls halp

The one it comes with

Attached: s1r15l9690b11.jpg (2730x1535, 1.23M)

post cute ARs

Attached: 58619967_1301048656714945_1876548047562261418_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>Reposting Garand Thumb FB shit
Faggot

ADCO it is then.

gotcha, I'll look into them then

It's not going to be an EXTREMELY lightweight build but I've got a ballistic advantage pencil profile barrel, a "slim" m-lok utg pro handguard that a friend gave me, and I'll be using one of these mission first lightweight stocks on it.

My other AR has a heavy barrel, thicc stock and handguard, and a Vortex Strike Eagle scope and it's a bit heavy to carry around on the ~3 mile hike I usually make when hog hunting. It's better than the fuckheavy FN FNAR that I was using before but I still want something lighter.

Attached: BMSMIL-BL-2.jpg (500x383, 54K)

Reposted from last thread
>VP9
>BRC
>Shitmade
>GShawk Garand Daddy Buy
Anger with Scaranon and Wuggy is over. Shark is now the most hated.

Attached: 1555326673342.jpg (245x204, 51K)

>mission first lightweight stocks
those stocks are garbage with dog shit QC. some guy I know has one on his rifle and its such a poor fit it can practically orbit the buffer tube in any direction with a slight tug.

Well damn, I already placed the order and the reviews were good, hopefully he just got a bad one. I can always return it and get a magpul moe stock or something if it's shitty.

What the fuck is scaredanon and why is everyone angry at him?

What I am thinking for the URX 3.1 upper
operationparts.com/kac-knights-armament-urx-3-1-5-56mm-13-5-length/
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-14-5-Mid-Barrel-ENHANCED-LIGHT-WEIGHT-FLUTED-p/bcm-brl-mid-14-elw-f-std.htm
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-A2X-Extended-A2-Flash-Hider-Suppressor-p/bcm-a2x.htm
surplusammo.com/products/saa-billet-ar15-assembled-flat-top-upper-receiver-no-mark.html

I'm gonna build one because I am very very poor.

You must be smoking reefer sticks in order to think Shark is the most hated.

Attached: ThisIsSharkNoB8.jpg (600x540, 55K)

Adco, or local smith. If you ever plan on getting a suppressor, hold off on doing a p&w until you buy one so you don't permantly attach the wrong muzzle device, and checking alignment with a precision ground rod from mcmaster-carr to prevent baffle strikes before p&w will save you from pulling a giddy

Just get the B5 or LMT Sopmod stock. At the very least get the Magpul CTR.

>Shark is the most hated
You said it not me Wuggy. You'll get your title back some day.

Who makes the most authentic M4 clone, Colt or FN?

Nice A2 clone

FISK

Attached: s-l300.jpg (215x300, 14K)

>You said it not me Wuggy
Easy partner, them's fightin' words.

Attached: QHU1ZX9.jpg (458x507, 33K)

>the reviews were good
O boy am i laffin. Reviews on retail sites and youtube don't mean shit, most of them are fake.

>shark
>big if true

Colt using FN parts

PSA, that's not a joke

Trip on a2 so we can make fun of you again

>the reviews were good
Go check out CvLife scopes and dots on Amazon and see the reviews.

Attached: 1553033374540.png (725x730, 1.02M)

>Nice A2 clone
still better than a wuggy clone.

bb sell me your urx 3.1

>still better than a wuggy clone.
You could be wuggy jr jr

Reminder.

Attached: 324523523423534764576.jpg (1015x419, 34K)

fuck off wuggy jr.

Attached: WuggyJR.jpg (1026x1823, 857K)

Vortex SPARC-AR is pretty good next step up is Aimpoint red dots.

Could you imagine a Wuggy, or worse Wuggy Jr. clone? I'd honestly hit myself in the head 8 times to forget it was mine if I owned one.

What stock to go with the URX 3.1? Thinking CAR stock.

Nice wuggy clone

Thanks senpai

SL-K stock so you have a nice wuggy clone

you ask the dumbest questions... fuckingf send it to geissele

>geissele
they do barrel pin and welds?

im being sarcastic you double retard

just DIY, grab a soldering iron

what happened to wuggy jr havent seen him post in a while, he would post his artic camo rifle all the time

didnt he shove a traffic cone up his and an hero with a shotty?

that was OC

no that was OC

Still waiting on proofs

that was Orange Cat

wuggy JR is the only person to receive praise by WGWS for following his frankenbuild recommendations, therefore he defends WGWS

this

Its because he built a
>nice wuggy clone

actually wuggy built a wuggy jr clone which is pretty much an ash clone

>OC literally posting in the previous thread

Attached: E0695A92-AE4C-47F4-B750-B8D89C93A9FC.jpg (1956x2048, 462K)

this desu

thats someone else using his pictures to post, its literally the same pictures over and over.

post proofs nigger

more like Orange Cone

how can i prove that someone is posting his pics? could be ash for all we know.

>you will never be that dog

Attached: 56675381_190801555234253_255269324555830646_n[1].jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

Ok, I ordered a Holosun HS403R

Half the weight of the Vortex SPARC AR and also everyone was saying that the sight picture of the SPARC was pretty small.

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate how big of a faggot Cog is though? How is cyber bullying real Cog. Just close your eyes nigger, just walk away.

Yeah that dude totally isn't gay. Nope not at all.

I just swapped a Sparc AR for a 403GL. You will be very happy. It is noticeably better in terms of clarity and view port size, much lighter, and the shake awake shit is fantastic.

Hell yea. You'll like it. I have one on a 9mm SBR.

I don't think this new 403R model has the automatic on/off functionality, it's a pretty basic model from what it looks like but that's all I need / want for my use case. Glad to hear you guys like yours, I need to get that gun put together so it can be ready to go shooting as soon as the sight comes in later this week or early next week.

Where did you order it from?

primary arms website, I should've ordered from somewhere else because the tax + shipping pushed the final order price up to around $190

At least you will have it by Friday, at the latest. I buy a lot of shit from them. They ship the same day.

$190 for a 403 with no auto-off? Ooof. Dude, return it. You can get a GL for $170 or so.

Well that's good to hear.

the "R" models are their brand new ones with the rotary dial brightness control, I think the battery compartment is in the dial as well so you don't have to remove the sight to change the batteries.

Explain.

And it has their new LED tech with "up to 100k hours battery life" so I could leave it continuously on for a year or more without changing the battery.

the only model where you had to remove the sight to change the battery was the 403A. On the B they moved to a tray design, and the G has a side turret for a CR2032, with 50k hours at medium brightness.

Sounds decent either way, but the shake-awake thing really extends battery life a lot.

Yeah, I'll only be using it for hog hunting a couple of times a month and I have other guns that I can use if the battery is dead so it's not a huge deal to me. It'd be a nice feature but I really like using a dial for reticle brightness adjustment over fumbling with buttons in the dark so that seemed more important.

Attached: IMG_Performance_20181229_015906_processed.jpg (2264x794, 441K)

It's mass produced at the cheapest possible price and sometimes is of questionable quality. Mil guns aren't pretty, but they work.

PSA does have actual mil-spec models for the autistic. 4150 chromed 1/7", MPT, HPT, etc.

Poast Daggos

Attached: 20190419_101829.jpg (4032x2268, 1.75M)

>you can see the fear in that animals eyes

I bet you took that moments before shooting it, you ATF bastards sicken me.

Attached: IMG_20190421_195447_406.jpg (2771x2079, 2.21M)

Doubt.jpg

daggos love me nibba

Attached: IMG_20190415_191342_263.jpg (1464x1464, 466K)

Cute dog. I just bought a new French Bulldog. (blue pied, male) Fresh off the lot. Gotta wait til after the first week of May to pick him up.

Attached: vash_went_hunting.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

Also, is he pure French Bulldog, or does he have some Boston Terrier in him?

Attached: 20190310_162808.jpg (1960x2614, 2.91M)

yes

...thanks for clearing that up.

Attached: PepeSimpson.gif (500x376, 1.03M)

cute

Attached: 20190415_174119.jpg (4032x2268, 1.49M)

Poortex crossfire or holosun

Just as good™

Is that a .300 blackout? Or just a meme build with a lpvo

I like the crossfire over the sparc because it has a smaller profile and the emitter isn't in the bottom of the field of view

Sparc has more mounting options with it though

>Is that a .300 blackout? Or just a meme build with a lpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wXfsGBZB8qU

discord.gg/DxbwVV

The best discord for information about high speed low drag AR builds.
Join now faggots

Attached: 20190415_211315.jpg (584x1040, 95K)

Thats milsurp not ARs you lying cuck.

>trying to promote his disco as high speed low drag AR build hot spot
>posts a dickspiders build with psa upper and a poorfag holosun
You're a faggot just like your disco screen name.

its not his discord. the mods in there dont even know who I am.

whats the general consensus on mlok & dickmod versus picatinny rails? I know rails are a thing of yester-year around here but I wanted to know if a freefloat pic rail will be more durable than an mlok handgaurd. I was looking at a BCM rail handgaurd for my first build.