In Canada what is the best shtf man vs man combat rifle a guy with an rpal can buy?

In Canada what is the best shtf man vs man combat rifle a guy with an rpal can buy?

please include an answer for both

If money is no option AND poorfag

Attached: 1527305157586.jpg (800x600, 467K)

An SKS is always a good choice

Attached: 1528922556612.jpg (300x379, 98K)

I have one but I feel it lacks accuracy. maybe it just needs a new operator and the accuracy is me.

lmfao love that patch, and dont worry. Canada is doing better then 95% of the world and its gonne stay like this for a while
>Inb4 some poltard rant

>and its gonne stay like this for a while
ever looked at immigration rates? they prove you wrong.

OP here please let us not debate the state of Canada.

My wifes best friend was murdered by a muslim when her husband and children went out of the house to pick up a take out lunch in her own home just yesterday.

Can we please focus on the best canada legal combat worthy rifles?

I am able to get better groups with my sks than with any other riffle I own when firing as quickly as I can from standing except for maybe my 22 marlin. But i have also shot it probably 10 times as much as I've shot all other center fire combined. Its all About practice my dude.

> shekel free
Some gucci Colt Canada rifle, a Tavor, or an AUG, Mini-14
> shekel moderate
Vz.58, Type 81, other export clones of Chinese service rifles, WK-180C, Chineseium M-14 clone, Norinco M4 clone

they are genuinely less accurate compared to many rifles but it's harder to notice unless youre benched. Most are plenty accurate for torsos at 200 yards.
Dont you guys have types of ar15s you can get free floated? Not sure about ar18 accuracy but its probably an improvement over an sks if youre trying to hit someones head at those distances

My chink m14 certainly would work as a combat rifle out in the mountains here in BC. But I wouldn’t recommend it for the urban areas. Go with an AR since you’ve got your RPAL

Attached: 0942B9E3-8C06-4FF9-A541-129826DFDF39.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

what model of ar?

okay elias

a low wall reciever and a full auto bolt carrier group. if you want a fighting rifle have something you can convert to full auto. cough cough coat hanger.

I dont know what syrup people have access to but get a reputable brand name, a free floated foregrip, and something like an lpvo if you want to make the most of the design for accuracy while balancing ease of use at all ranges.

Is that a Chechen?

A .22 for hunting small game and generally being quiet like as if you were actually going to try and survive rather than be a mallninja with no food. Bow or cross bow would be even better in terms of ammo and quietness, but aren't really rifles.

Of course, being serious now, a mosin so that if anyone sneaks up on you, you can shoot in the opposite direction and using the recoil to propel the rifle into the zombie-ninja sneaking up on you.

Attached: TrollFace_uiszxm.png (604x453, 75K)

what gun fits these requirements and is legal in canada?

Has the shit stain been killed yet?

Any R rifle will be confiscated if SHTF, and they know you have it
So don't think like you have an RPAL

yes you are right. what is your suggestion then?

What do you want out of a combat rifle?

How about semi auto in 556 or 308. Xcr or stag 10 are good choices

Adding to that, what SHTF are you trying to be prepared for?

Honestly, a SKS is still pretty much the bronze standard in Canada since AKs are (generally) no-nos. You could also get a Type81 as it is basically an AK, except better, if you're still trying to find a place in your heart for 7.62x39. Something that won't break if you drop it down the stairs is crucial in SHTF scenarios. Personally, unpinning my T81 would make it the best gun I currently own to carry around following the fall of social order.
The STAG10 is a pretty nice fucking gun, but I wouldn't trust it after a hard tussle. .308 will serve you well as a backup gun for hunting but unless you truly are claiming a stake out of a vast area of wilderness, you'll never be taking a shot at anything beyond 200m anyway.

Attached: 20190322_142438.jpg (720x582, 120K)

Speaking of the sks, anyone ever use a detachable steel 30 rounder in a wooden stock?
I like the aesthetics

Stag 10 is top teir for NR battle rifle, m305s are decent for the price, SKS is a good choice you should have 2+ already anyways. Swiss arms if you can afford them. Ask cangen

The steel mags are jammy, gotta fuck around with the feed lips a bit to make them work/fit nicely. Hical has drums if youre into that

>Not having burner receiver clones to turn in for all your guns or buying them in a way to make them paperless
I look forward to shitposting with my un-confiscated guns while you cry in the CanGen, smoothbrain.

most generic ar-15s

OOOOOOOR a cz858

Attached: trip fagz.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

Build an ak74 stop being a bootlicking cuck eh

Attached: E79F4DE0-9D60-4CAE-ABA0-AEDB16ED3FB4.jpg (828x1096, 1.02M)

famae or xcr

They're gonna grab any restricted firearms if shtf. Don't be stupid. NR is the way to go

I hope so user, I get a bit worried with your authoritarian leaning government, your radical universities and the chinks fucking up your real estate. But hopefully the first two were just ripples of the culture war.

just having a license is enough to have your door kicked down

>You could also get a Type81 as it is basically an AK, except better
ymmv but all the Aks I've shot at rental ranges and while on travel out grouped the Type 81 as does nearly every good SKS. The VZ is a much better rifle than the type81 for (in the grand scheme of things) marginally more. Better fit and finish, stock options, QC and more accurate. All of them will hit what you want to hit in 300m anyway though.

explain