What do you say to piss off a Zoomer gun owner, fellow thirty year old Boomers?

What do you say to piss off a Zoomer gun owner, fellow thirty year old Boomers?

Attached: 1552350881632.jpg (443x455, 96K)

All you need is a Glock 19, an AR and a Mossberg 500.

Just get an AR and you're not entitled to your dad's tools for your 80% lower.

I don't know why Zoomers think their "builds" are interesting, it's all slightly different configurations of crap parts.

If you don't let your kid use your tools are you even a dad though?

Glock is better than CZ
*Sips*

Nope, you're not. I had free reign in both my dad's workshops, as long as I put everything back and didn't break anything.

Okay user. You know you can't say shit like that without an explanation.

LoL niggers, plastic = gay zoomer faggot, hammer and steel = patrician.

Attached: CrkvkAaWcAAsND1.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

Remember to have some boomer blog on hand about how Delta Force uses Glocks when you say it too.

this
my dad is from before boomers and he cared about me enough to want to help whenever he could and he would have been happy to have me over and build something with him. Ill be doing the same for my kids.
>inb4 overly entitled kids in general
theres some but I believe theyre a product of being raised by shit people.

Go get a job.

I think you misunderstood what he said

Fuck you

Not much to say. Dad had a decent workshop in the basement with table saw, drill press, band saw, an absolute fuckload of hand tools, and other stuff. A smaller one in the garage for working on cars. I could use anything I wanted as long as I didn't hurt myself, put everything back, and didn't break anything.

Unfortunately, I was a tech-obsessed, ungrateful piece of shit as a kid. The fact that he had a home server setup didn't help with the tech bit, but I'd kill to have free/easy access to the basement again. I'm across the country, though.

But I know he's at least a little bit jealous of my server rack.

thats a legitimate critique

Remind them of the golden era of cheap milsurp and .22lr being given away almost for free. That, or make fun of their purchases and call them poor for not getting a rare rollmark.

No you want to use some tools for your own builds then you can go buy it yourself and learn by yourself how to use them.

*crack* fuddyfive

Im zoomer but Glock is clearly better than cz

>t. didnt have a dad
Im sure they exist but I dont know a single successful person who didnt have a dad

>1911 in .45 is better than Glock

The worst part is I’m beginning to believe it!

>traded in a spare Glock 23 for a 1911a1 and have been shooting it nonstop for 3 months
>only ever shoot my m16a1 clone instead of my other rifles
>haven’t touched my slavshit in 6 months
>turned 32
>making triple payments on my cabin and land but also not putting but a little in savings
>mowing almost 3 times a week
>drinking beer more often

It’s happening.

Attached: 61F85B7F-72D2-4587-A69A-85254BB0B3BE.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Tell them I just bought my 14th one of these. Shadilay!

Attached: 5AAC3311-B8BF-4908-A730-615D73749134.jpg (747x1253, 189K)

As much as I might hate to say it, there is more to life and there is more to use tools for than building guns.

But sure, I can totally fit a workshop equivalent to my dad's 2k sqft in my 700sqft apartment.

I recently ditched my 1911 in favor of HK. I can't go back now. Mark 23 is so reliable and honestly not as intimidating to shoot as I thought it would be.

>t. entitled teenager
Buy the tools yourself and you'll appreciate it more then just having it handed to your entitled ass

Don't complain about your living situation, do something about it brat

t. never touched a CZ glocknade boomers

I work in a power plant with exclusively boomers and theyre all good dads

10mm is a meme round

Literally everyone does use Glock tho lol. SF uses Glock, Fedboots use Glock, gangbangers use Glock, ISIS uses Glock, Iraqi Army uses Glock, it's truly international
*Sips*

>Unfortunately, I was a tech-obsessed, ungrateful piece of shit as a kid.
Tfw you are now trying to learn what your dad could've taught you as a child

Attached: 1544858595781.jpg (629x505, 33K)

d

i

I wish my dad would've taught me how to work on cars. Or how to shave. :(

"Do you want to try shooting my magnum?"

>talking to zoomers
>ever
for what purpose

c

Yuuup this here sks I got for fiddy bucks back in the day. Oh, you want it? That’ll be 900 sonny for this here fine piece of Russian equipment.

Found the zoomer.

I just go to the range to plink some steel or poke some holes in some paper. I don't actually seek to aggravate people.

This is the fucking attitude that is ruining the gun community

>.22LR was 2 cents a round when I started shooting
>Mosins were $79.99 and came with a bandolier, sling, and bayonet
>Steel spam cans of Soviet surplus were .15-.20 CPR
>7N39
>CMP M1 carbines

k

>tho lol

Please don't type like a retard on the big boy boards.

They sell gucci rollmark stickers and /arg/ unironically supports them as a way to make a poorfags rifle seem more expensive.

Glock is a fag gun. Get a Smith or get outta my Cracker Barrell.

>Using an AR huh? Heh...guess it's the flouride in the water making you kids effeminate and slim-shouldered, can't even handle seven point six two's recoil with a frame like that.

Get cancer.

>not as intimidating to shoot as I thought it would be
are you actually retarded?
is the gun going to spin around and slit your fucking throat if it doesn't like the way you dress or something? what the fuck kind of a pussy thinks a gun is intimidating
remove yourself from the gene pool

>some of us lived to see cheap milsurp ammo and arms increase in value by sometimes ten fold

It’s really disheartening that I didn’t buy a hundred sks rifles when the a local pawn shop was selling them for $65 when I was 18.

You either didnt have a dad or had an incredibly shit dad. I had way more fun building shit with my dad than I do building shit on my own.

I already have one old man
I may be a zoomer but I too like the 1911, glocks are too plain
Depends on the gun old timer, I like my polymer on my tacticool and wood on my milserp.
I have my own tools too n borrow them to my old man and he lets me borrow from him. That's how it should be imo
I shoot everything from .22 lr to 8x56r but I still appreciate my 5.56 ar

s

This is a board for autistic manchildren tho. Everyone knows that

Same here user, bonding with your father over a mill is a great way to spend the day.

old and modern weapons will always co-exist

zoomer here, just got my first gun a few months ago. My dad got me a glock 19, gave me a firm handshake and hasn't showed me shit about guns so i've been learning what I can lurking here.

Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer? I'm a based Zoomer (born 98).

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

>thirty year old Boomer
Stop trying to rebrand yourselves. You're Millennials, with all the baggage that name entails.

Attached: 1540427952171.jpg (2605x2617, 715K)

What are we going to call the '10s kids? Going with X Y Z kind of screws the next generation out of the pattern.

there won't be a next generation

Attached: 751365.png (3929x3753, 913K)

They're here now, the oldest are like ten.

Actual baby boomer guns:
M14/ruger mini 14

30 yr old boomer guns:
Ar15
GLOCK (various calibers depending on subspecies of boomer)

Zoomer guns:
"Built" ar15s (aka connecting two pieces a chimp could do it)
Czoys/glock copies (all 9mm)

How accurate is this

babay
Generation ALPHA. Start right back at the top baby

You may not have passed on your genes, but other people have. Literally every single one of your ancestors managed to get laid. Don't fuck this up they're staring at you from above

>Gen Alpha
Bitches better manage to do something to deserve a title like that.

the 30 year old boomer is a specific stereotype within the generation

Attached: 43110059_2223489657886247_8518766673998512583_n.jpg (725x702, 76K)

>need

I was born in 98 too but I remember 9/11 because the TV was right in front of my face that day. I also had no friggin clue what it meant.

Did you bought that gun for just for a video game?

Attached: FF19C84F-C23A-42FD-874A-941BDF781CB6.jpg (452x500, 27K)

Tell us what you own and that'll tell me how accurate it is

Polymer frame handguns are fragile.

.223 is a varmint round designed to wound

A good 12 gauge shotgun is all you need for home defense.

Propose conceal carrying literally any other round besides 9mm.

X amount of rounds is all you need

M855 is armor piercing

Attached: 1555962937316m.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

Tell them that the AR is a DI gun. They get legitimately mad and go out of thier way to convince you otherwise.

Bought a full size revolver so I'd have one in collection, ended up liking shooting it so much bought a OWB leather holster, and 2 compartment leather speedloader holster. Am I forever lost Jow Forums?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Fucking this.
My faggot italian sperm donor thinks making a gun is illegal and i'm getting sick of the fucking levergats.

Attached: 1550835303760.jpg (1189x959, 408K)

No revolvers are great guns and fire very powerful rounds. Most gun fights are not more than 3 rounds and I find revolvers to be more accurate personally. also they're American as shit. Read up Bill Jordan the spic slayer.

> You really bought a new gun when you don't even have a house yet?
> How's that girl you were seeing? You guys thinking of getting married yet?
> Did Aaron tell you about the 2 week hubting trip out in Utah? Hell of a deal at only $10,000. You're coming, right?
> Why are you always so worried about money. Look at me, no degree, same job with the same company for 30 years. Just work hard and the Lord will proivide everything you need.

Attached: hourly-wages-inflation-adjusted-to-2018-dollars.png (640x427, 35K)

What do boomers think of wooden furniture? I'm a zoomer and love it

a can of soda doesn't contain 1 liter so this image would work better if the last pic was a pizza and 6 cans of Coke (which would be legal)

I tried to educate them that "boomer" is not the same thing as gen x or gen y. They get salty if you bring that up.

So son, what vidjama game did you play that made you want to buy this gun?

>the scar is an overpriced meme rifle that does nothing an AR can't do

I don’t have to say anything, I just have to own a .45.

>convincing people that your piece of milled aluminum is more expensive than their milled piece of aluminum
>bad

If you paid $200 for the exact same materials, tolerances, and manufacturing process as someone else that paid $40, you're a sucker and nobody deserves to suffer your misplaced sense of superiority.

Buying into it by paying even a penny for a fake rollmark is irredeemable faggotry.

How much time is wasted being talked at about the superiority of LMT? If it's more than 2 hours over the course of your lifetime, you are losing money by not buying it.

Explain your retarded logic here.

Baby boomers aren't 30 you fucking retard, what a stupid meme

Spotted the newfag lurker

zoomers can buy guns?
>t. boomer

mocking retarded memes does not equate to being new, you colossal faggot

People born in 2001 can buy guns now

>tfw my father just told us to google anything we wanted to know instead of teaching us
I'll be a better dad than he ever was.

Attached: piza kat.png (370x370, 121K)

1 round is all you need
~John Wilkes Boomer

But that is all you need. Why would you waste what little money you have on sub-par guns?

Yep, you are now permanently straight unlike all these range trap obsessed homos.

>One day, us millennials will grow bitter and regretful while at the same time shitting on the younger generations...
How do we break the cycle?

Attached: 1549945122228.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Kinda hate seeing these because they remind me how much collective culture I missed out on from my parents not getting us cable tv, video games, or soda.

NY defines "high capacity" as 10.
Also 2 liters > 2 cans.

I bet this chick can get away with a TON of shit.