Alright Jow Forumsommandos recommend me some plate carriers, Id like to get one for myself and my girlfriend...

Alright Jow Forumsommandos recommend me some plate carriers, Id like to get one for myself and my girlfriend. As an offering I drew a funny for you please accept

Attached: htrsa.png (408x613, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulletproofme.com/Body_Armor_Accessories_Rifle_Protection.shtml#Levels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_lung)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ESEE 4
Patrician knife taste

I like the blackhawk recon chest rig. It takes a plate, and you can get the back if you want, but I usually have a backpack, so that's weird with a rear plate in, in my opinion. Plus you can larp around as snake.
>obligatory buy a slickster
It's sexy, but sorta basic bitch.

Attached: no_place_to_hide_by_rub_a_duckie-d49f66r.jpg (752x1063, 218K)

Mayflower APC, Crye JPC, LBT 9094
Get sapi sized level 4 ceramic plates
yes you need two plates. front platr only isn't a thing.
avoid 10x12
avoid steel
avoid AR500
avoid condor
Don't fall for soft+hard armor combos

Go to /gq/ and get whatever’s popular right now.

>Front plate only isn't a thing
I'm the one from above, and I should have clarified that. There's a plate IN my backpack. I just prefer to have an actual pack instead of the weird half packs that go on most carriers.

Don't do this. There's a billion different rigs because people like different shit. You can buy gucci because it's gucci or you can buy what you like.

just buy a mar ciras. dont fall for the crye meme when it comes to plate cariers (their pants and shirts are nice do).
All my colleagues in the french army swear by it. I went trough mali with it it served me well and it does the job very well

Attached: etre-soldat-francais-en-kapisa-1 (1).jpg (800x517, 228K)

How did you find this picture of me???? Delete it right now!

>mali
tell me more about it

you can always get an NCstar discrete carrier for under 30 bucks.
it'll work right under a load bearing vest or clothing.

I'm happy with my carrier from Beez combat systems. Decent prices too

whats wrong with steel ar500 and 10x12?

Just get chink shit. Dont be the guy who spends 3-400 to larp in his basement.

A plate carrier is just fabric to hold a plate it ain't rocket science

Low end shit is made to fit 10x12 or sapi, all the high quality carriers fit sapi only. So if you ever want to trade up, you're fucked if you have 10x12s.

>dont fall for the crye meme when it comes to plate cariers
Why

grey ghost minimalist. admin pocket, sturdy stitching, can hold two plates front and back, adjustment straps instead of side plates

t. brainlet

Attached: armor2.jpg (767x1500, 155K)

Nothing special to be honest saw more fighting that i tought i would but the scenery and the people made it worth the trouble. I also saw a spider that was as big as a car so here's that
Don't get me wrong its quality but for recreational shooting i wouldn't recommend because of the price you should focus your money on your guns

Thanks fren

Attached: 1555995591059.jpg (995x876, 84K)

>a spider that was as big as a car
uh what, meaning it was big or legitimately as big as a car

OP here, Im also wondering about good plates to buy. Links would be nice if you can so I can take a look

bulletproofme.com/Body_Armor_Accessories_Rifle_Protection.shtml#Levels

i was on top of the VAB manning the 50 (pic related, think of it as a french BTR) it was really early in the morning around 3-4 am the whole "war" for us was interrupting Islamist gun runners and supply convoys in parts of the countries where there was fuck nothing so we had to be nowhere and keep an eye out for technicals or random trucks. While everyone was packing or waking up i saw that thing maybe 400 meters away weirdly running from tree to tree maybe picking up other insects like a camel spider would do, i had nvg's on that were older then me but i could see how it moved and the first thing i tought of was the spiders in ESO skyrim. i could see what it looked like and i saw each one of its leg move a differnet way (again just imagine a spider moving) judging by the trees and the surroundings it would have been as big as a renault twingo (look it up). It happened maybe for 30 seconds before it dissapeard and i tought at first it was one of the coyotes they have running around. My biggest regret in life is the fact that i didn't light it up with the 50 calibre machine gun.
Excuse my english senpai

Attached: shutterstock_612394862-e1524994962287.jpg (1000x522, 94K)

so yes as big as a car. by the time we had a guy on with thermals it was gone

I think he meant as big as a cat friendo

fucking christ thats insane

If it makes you feel better, the Earth's atmosphere doesn't have enough oxygen in it to support a spider of that size because of how inefficient their book lungs are.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_lung) So what you saw, and I'm not saying it wasn't real, was not a spider but instead some kind of fucking hellspawn demon or xenomorph or something else not of the natural world. Sweet dreams, user.

Those pouches look shiny as fuck I bet you glow under IR

It didnt appear on thermals? did it fuck off by the time i got the guy with the thermal binoculars to come or do spiders and insect dont light up on those? we saw coyotes on those thermals pretty easily

Highcom, hesco, actual esapis

Attached: IMG_20180929_173720422_BURST001.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

What if somebody shoots me in the intestines?

Gauss and quik-clot. Then get to a hospital.

ar500 is absolute dogshit against anything not-M193 and steel in general for armor is shit as it's overweight
tl;dr
have fun dying to green tip

Even "cold blooded" reptiles like pythons will show up on thermals. To be clear, I believe you saw something, I'm just telling you whatever you saw may have been either perfectly explainable by way of lousy NV optics and exhaustion, or else it was exactly as you saw it and it was MUCH, MUCH WORSE and much scarier than just a giant spider.

It's one thing if you are getting extra plates for lending out or using in more static defensive situations, but the alarming thing I found is that even with good anti-spalling coating the chances that the bullet ricochets down into your legs and genitals or up into your neck and face is ever present with steel whereas it's next to non-existent with ceramic plates. Ceramic plates catch the round, AR500 deflects it and bullets ricochet parallel to the surface they strike which means you might not get it in the torso but you're still likely going to get it somewhere.

>go upside down
>everything falls out

t.poorfag retard who thinks holding two plates is a "feature"

>can't fit my lard ass into my LBT 6094a anymore.

OP's pic hits close to home.

Attached: 1527923770426.jpg (244x250, 6K)

>have fun dying to green tip
Not disputing steel is shit, but green tip doesn't do fuck all to my ar500 targets

this.

It's been proven on youtube videos that green tip doesn't penetrate ar500. Hell, green tip doesn't penetrate much more than regular ball.

>mar ciras
where do i find them bro?

>my girlfriend

Fake and gay

>Paying more than $100 for micarta and 1095
>Patrician
kek

Shhhh. We're not supposed to talk about that while we larp.