Defeating Hezbollah?

The US government, having failed thus far to uproot Hizbullah from its home territory in Lebanon now proposes a reward for suggestions as to how to accomplish this. The Israelis want Hizbullah, a Lebanese Shia movement, army and political party to be gone but are at a loss as to how to achieve that goal.

The IDF ground forces got a bloody nose in 2006 when the Gucci generation of Israeli conscripts were sent to fight in the Tabbouleh Line complex of fortified villages, tank traps and canalized killing zones. They do not want to do that again, but the tens of thousands of Hizbullah missiles and artillery rockets that threaten Israeli counter-value targets (towns) are a true strategic threat for which the IDF has no solution. Well pilgrims, Occam's Razor provides the only viable (irony) answer to the problem.

This would be a heavy bomber stream provided by USAF proceeding to devastate a strip of south Lebanon for the purpose of eradicating Hizbullah.

Is this realistic?

Attached: merk.jpg (950x810, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
google.com/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=mJG_XIWgEYi0swWs4aDACw&q=an assessment of the 2006 lebanon-israeli war pdf&oq=an assessment of the 2006 lebanon-israeli war pdf&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..33i160.84317.100333..100454...0.0..0.567.8525.0j47j2j1j0j1....2..0....1.........0i71j0i7i30j0i8i7i30j0i7i5i30j0i333j0i13j0i70i249j0j33i299j33i22i29i30j30i10j33i22i10i29i30j33i10i160.WZE_DlWnMVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not realistic at all.

But that isn't even an argument.

Also, that isn't how you use Occam's razor you fucking illiterate.

Hezbollah got btfo by goat farmers in Syria. Just send in some Syrian goat farmers

You asked a question. You received an answer.

Just throw at them some Americans willing to die for Israel, there are tons

Are we playing pretend retard today? Hezbollah took every objective that was assigned to them.

They've defeated Jihadists and Kike conscripts without breaking a sweat. Pretty damn impressive for a force that's not even a nationally funded military.

Attached: 1530373427618.jpg (750x1004, 717K)

Occams Razor is for an explanation not for a plan you retard

That's not even answer. That was more equivalent to a bowel movement or a belch. But in type written form.

>US government, having failed thus far to uproot Hizbullah from its home territory in Lebanon
Fuck off Kike. Shit like this is why we should deport all Israeli's and Israeli' duel citizens from the US, directly into the nearest ocean

Is English your third language or something

>Well pilgrims, Occam's Razor provides the only viable (irony) answer to the problem.
>American education

bravo op, that's the worst attempt at using occam's razor in a sentence i've ever read

I see we have no actual arguments.

Perhaps this strategic level stuff is too complicated for Jow Forums...

Attached: 1552850748978.jpg (480x360, 24K)

you can't win a war from the air.
and you can't bomb an idea out of existence.

He's from Jow Forums. Specifically from /sg/ which is like the most retarded part of Jow Forums. You can't expect his brain to work properly after long term exposure to that kind of environment.

>Well pilgrims, Occam's Razor provides the only viable (irony) answer

You know when you try and sound like you know what you're talking about but then use phrases you don't understand is shows what a fucking moron you are

But you can punish the civilians for supporting Hezbollah.

Kind of like when Nazis wiped out a whole village where they experienced partisan attacks.

>this triggers the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Fight your own wars, jew.

yeah, that worked out well for them

t. buttmad jew.
at least /sg/ can call in airstrikes while the only thing you can call is your mom so she can help you get off the toilet and wipe your fat ass.

ye, that doesn't work.
you just create more partisans.
this is a well established fact.

IF you have ever read the dissertation on the 2006 war, you'd laugh and cry

The IDF used a philosophy of war as a tactical and strategic guidebook. They literally ripped up all the manuever warfare "This bit goes here at fuck oh clock and refuels this bit there to get here and do this" stuff and went with fart huffing new age hippie crap about

"We should convince them they have lost" as the instruction manual. Its like teaching a race car driver how to race by just saying shit like "you should be ahead of the other guys" "be ahead" "go watch your fuel" except worse

They didn't even surge ground forces foward to go fucking LOOKING for the rocket launch sites.

The US was at war with Hezbollah in Lebanon? They sure have done a swell job keeping it a secret.

>But you can punish the civilians for supporting Hezbollah
The IDF's motivations clearly disintegrated, from "Saving Israeli lives" to "Murdering random people over there"

Why would they need to? At the moment Hezbollah is tied up in Syria and unable to do more than mount token ops against Israel. And it kind looks like they're going to be tied up in Syria propping up Assad indefinitely.

I love how you just confirmed his claim

Sincerely hope the Muslims take back what is theirs in that region.

Jow Forums isn't sending their best.

Yeah here it is

an assessment of the 2006 lebanon israeli war

be Douglas E Mason - Col, USMC

He even covers a bit how Israel entered Lebanon in the 80s to welcoming arms because everybody hated the Palestinians, then the retards killed two people and poofed away all the good will
google.com/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=mJG_XIWgEYi0swWs4aDACw&q=an assessment of the 2006 lebanon-israeli war pdf&oq=an assessment of the 2006 lebanon-israeli war pdf&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..33i160.84317.100333..100454...0.0..0.567.8525.0j47j2j1j0j1....2..0....1.........0i71j0i7i30j0i8i7i30j0i7i5i30j0i333j0i13j0i70i249j0j33i299j33i22i29i30j30i10j33i22i10i29i30j33i10i160.WZE_DlWnMVc

Attached: SPIKE Man-Packable, Shoulder-Launched Guided Missile for the 21st Century Warfighter_1.jpg (1158x1500, 310K)

it wont let me upload the PDF directly, but googling that ought to give yall a clue

1.send AIPAC and dual citizens back to Israel
2.Nuke Israel
3.Problem solved

>ABSTRACT
>The 2006 Lebanon-Israeli War, also known as the July War, is popularly regarded as a
Hezbollah victory. The conflict represented the fifth time in the past 30 years that Israeli
forces have entered Lebanon with the intent of clearing the border area of terrorists.
Israeli ineptitude combined with thorough Hezbollah preparation of the battlespace to
produce the perception of Hezbollah victory. One likely result of the war is that
opponents of the United States will attempt to replicate Hezbollah’s successes. Careful
study of the conflict by western military professionals will thus prepare them for enemy
tactics, techniques and procedures that will likely appear on future battlefields. The 2006
conflict in Lebanon between Israel and the terrorist group Hezbollah serves as an
example of what has been described “Hybrid War,” and offers lessons for American
policy makers and joint commanders as the United States fights militant extremists in
Afghanistan and Pakistan’s tribal areas; these lessons include the imperative of strategy-
policy match, the need for proper war preparation, and the importance of sanctuary to
terrorist organizations.

INTRODUCTION
Since the attacks of 11 September 2001, the United States has been embroiled in
conflict with “faith fueled fanaticism” in Muslim areas across the globe.1
Although the
invasion of Iraq and some of the fighting in Afghanistan is representative of traditional
high intensity conflict, the enduring nature of U.S. involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, the
Horn of Africa, and the Philippines since 2001 is best described as counterinsurgency
(COIN) operations. The application of U.S. military force in these operations has been
marked by adaptation.

Using actionable intelligence to target individuals, armed unmanned aerial vehicles and Special Operations Forces (SOF) replaced high intensity
combat operations in Fallujah, Iraq and the Shahikot Valley in Afghanistan. Reflecting hard won COIN lessons-learned, U.S. forces established security stations in Iraqi cities
and embedded trainers in Iraqi and Afghan army units. Just as U.S. forces have shown
this capacity to learn, America’s adversaries have proven to be resilient and adaptive,
reaffirming Carl Von Clausewitz’s observation that “In war, the will is directed at an
animate object that reacts.”2
U. S. Marine Corps doctrine describes this adaptation
between belligerents as “a process of continuous mutual adaption, of give and take, move
and countermove.”3
Where tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) employed by
terrorists and extremists have proven to be successful, those TTP’s have been and will be
replicated across the region. This “tactical plagiarism” includes the successful use of
improvised explosive devices and suicide bombers in Iraq, which have subsequently

Frank G. Hoffman, Conflict in the 21st Century: The Rise of Hybrid Wars. Arlington,
Virginia: Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, 2007, 55.
Carl von Clausewitz, (ed. by Howard and Paret), On War. Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University
Press, 1976, 149.
United States Marine Corps, Marine Corps Doctrinal Publication 1 Warfighting,
(Washington D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997), 3-4.

you know what? Fuck it, I can't be fucking bothered to edit all the way down the fucking paragraphs

ITs right there, look it, click twice, and the PDF is there

The Summary: The IDF throws away all its experience in favor of fart huffing nonsense, and refuses to send in ground force to perform search and destroy missions, instead preferring to piss around and slaughter random Lebanese civilians for kicks

>Jews tricking trump, the sanate & NATO into bombing a bunch of militia men and men defending their families cuz the jews need more space for lemon farms.
>realistic?
Yeah it's realistic and regular as a clock.

look up marjeyoun convoy bombings
even the Christians were pissed off about that
what I fail to understand is how IDF managed to avoid further punishment