Commits war crimes

>commits war crimes

Attached: C24724A9-6512-4454-9884-436723D6352B.jpg (750x950, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/biggest-banks-in-the-world-2018-5
businessinsider.com/highest-paid-bank-bosses-2017-7#t12-bill-winters-standard-chartered-76-million-58-million-5
businessinsider.com/biggest-banks-in-the-world-2018-5#13-citigroup-usa-184-trillion-16
truthcontrol.com/federal-reserve-guide
federalreserve.gov/publications/annual-report/2011-federal-reserve-system-audits.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the most common war crimes nobody admits to?

You can't commit war crimes if you don't declare war

Attached: 1368649806210w.png (200x200, 53K)

Simple theft

Weirdest thing about the NYT article is how they completely gloss over and ignore the fact that all the Iraqis who were there say he didn't do it

They just mention it offhand and move on.

>Weirdest thing about the NYT article is how they completely gloss over and ignore the fact that all the Iraqis who were there say he didn't do it
It's almost as if the media is full of disingenuous fucks with their own political agendas and have been for decades.

American "intervention" in foreign affairs.

You can't commit war crimes if there are no survivors.

All's fair in love and war.

What a dumb fucking quote

sodomy

Summary execution, sometimes popping a haji in the head when no one is looking is easier than hauling his stinking ass back to base, especially if you’ve been in the shit for weeks straight

I am reading the story now.
>Chief Gallagher texted a picture of the dead captive to a fellow SEAL in California, saying, “Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”
What a idiot. This guy is going to jail.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing muslims.

>what is shit talking banter between work colleagues

>american israeli attack dog
>scumbag

Imagine my shock

>captive
somehow, i'm getting the sense that this is not a truthful word

Which one of the laws of war does that violate?

>confessing to murder by text
>shit talking
Ok bud

>war crime
literally no such thing

t. Kike

>ambiguous statement to a colleague is confessing to murder
You'd make a terrible lawyer.

The only crime in war is losing.

>in war
>murder
if the guy had his hand tied in the picture, that mean he was a captive, if not he just got him from behind with the knife

seethe harder
the whole concept of 'war crime' is retarded.
>having to be ethical when you're killing people

Attached: c452cca1b00510ed834c5b87b91fd984.jpg (236x177, 9K)

the invention of "war crimes" is a kike ruse to make war not seem like an attrocious jewish scheme

it makes sense when civilized nations fight civilized nations. germany vs america in ww2, whatever its flaws, involved rather fewer atrocities than amaerica vs japan.

>defending jews

War crime were a thing before worldwide Jewish takeover. Jews just have so much control they use the laws to their benefit and they have the us and other western nations to defend and veto for them when they commit war crimes.

All modern wars are very Jewish though.

Ain't war hell

i reallly really am starting to hate ypu Jow Forums fags...if not a troll your taking away from the thoughtfull disscussion that made me fall in love with Jow Forums.

truth is if we look back as to why those rules where put in place, they where formed to minimize absolutly horrendous casualties on both sides, and to form a "fair" playing field. if you choose to not abide by these rules and you lose, then may the wrath of god come down upon you. if you do abide and lose you can at least hold ypur head somewhat high and expect respect and a trial when your day comes...

saying its a jewish trick is a gross oversimplification (so was my explanation) and probably not valid seeing as the wherent in a position of power when it was written, nor where they really involved (these rules where made by and apply to western countries)

>to form a "fair" playing field
Limits Goys natural propensity for organized violence and takes away their war gods.

Attached: Horten Brothers.jpg (1024x684, 106K)

Attached: 1524708315416.jpg (776x838, 72K)

And the reason the jews get to play goodie goodie is because weather you like it or not (weather they deserve it or not aswell) they have been persecuted throughout history, including only 70 years ago when a certain people tried to exterminate the entirety of their european population...

whoops, sorry for feeding the nazis...my bad. it truly is a case of dont react and they will probably go away...discard my post please

I literally said it existed before Jewish takeover you illiterate subhuman jew. Go back to your subreddit if you want censored discussion of people ignoring the truth.

>WEVE BEEN PERSECUTED GOYIM
>*kidnaps kid for ritual, mutilates boy, destroys your finances and controls your banks and media*

Kill yourself. I mean it.

>hurrrr nazi bad jew good

Attached: ff.png (960x960, 331K)

yap yap yap, your not looking at the facts either, your not actually posting an argument...so what, am i supposed to take your word?

its a free country and there is no such thing as censored discussion you nigger heeb slant eyed trump loving communidt fuck. i base my own opinion on things i have read and found through experiance, and since your not posting anything that remotly resembles fact or even an argument im gonna stick with my guns and say that even though jews might do some fairly nationalist things, they make up a small fraction of the population and overall probably dont have that much sway when the chips are down...

>no such thing as censored discussion

If I went to your home site and talked about jews there would be censored discussion.

>nothing resembles fact
>jews dont mutilate kids, control finance and media

Attached: Zionism_AIPAC_Donald_Trump_Barack_Obama_Nancy_Pelosi_Joe_Biden_George_Bush_Ted_Cruz_John_McCain_Hill (2000x4972, 1.62M)

im from canada retard, maybe the whole nazi bad thing comes from the fact that my nation was drastically affected by the germans rampage through europe, i am "german" and my family has lived here for generations, maybe its partly instilled by the fact my grandpas brother left to fight in 1940 at 175 pounds, then came home in 1945 after being held in a german camp weighing a total of 85, skin and bone...your right that probably has been instilled in me...

>muh jews
imagine seething at kikes so hard that you think war crimes are an actual thing

>muh German camps

The ones that treated north American soldiers better than anyone else at the war?

>oh no a nation under war getting rekt from all sides had trouble feeding people

Big think

Jews commit atrocities everyday. Theyre already used to mutilating their own kids so what's killing some kid you dont even know?

Literally white knighting for kikes. You deserve to die.

>executes some fuckface
>commits to reenlistment over the corpse
>arrested for war crimes
Bring this man to my yurt, a promotion is in order.

Attached: lamentations.jpg (768x432, 51K)

>The chief’s lawyer, Timothy Parlatore, said the Navy investigation report, which was first reported by Navy Times, does not offer an accurate account of what happened in Iraq. He said that hundreds of additional pages of evidence, sealed by the court, included interviews with platoon members who said the chief never murdered anyone.

Oh hey there's mountains of sealed documenrs that evidence that says otherwise but we're just gunna report on it & give our opinions anyway haha :)

not white knighting for anyone. there is just no such thing as war crimes. do you think the holohoax was a war crime?

ok buddy, post pic or fuck off. you need to be 18 to post here...i honestly hope your not

The fuck is an unambiguous statement to you?

"I shoved a knife up his dick-hole at 1634 and here's a notary's signature confirming this"

>lose argument
>I bet youre not 18

lmao. Pathetic fucking jew.

>interviews with platoon members
>interviews
>with seals

HIGHLY RELIABLE AND ETHICAL WITNESSES

Fuckin Germans

>They also allege he gunned down unwitting civilians with his sniper rifle, bragged about racking up kills and threatened to intimidate and publicly out SEALs who complained to superiors and investigators about him.

i wonder if he pulled a chris kyle "katrina style" or he actually killed scouts

>The fuck is an unambiguous statement to you?
Let me break this down for you. Ambiguity exists in a legal context when there can be multiple, reasonable, interpretations of a word or phrase.

Here is what the text message said, as per the NYT article that has been brought up.
>“Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”
What does "Good story behind this" mean? In the context of the picture it relates to it has to do something to do with the body. So what is the story? I don't know and you sure as fuck don't know so saying that it is an admittance of guilt is pure speculation without knowing some context.

What does "got him with my hunting knife" mean? Does it mean he murdered the guy with malicious intent or was there some more details that we don't know that could make it a self defence issue or part of combat? Again, we don't know because most of the evidence is under wraps by the court. Why? It contains classified information. One NYT article that paints a bad picture of the entire situation because that's what the media does isn't anything to draw conclusions from. Just like the Rolling Stone Rape story that turned out to be fabricated horseshit. The fact that journalists are not being beaten in the streets for being shifty fucks is beyond me.

An unambiguous statement would be
>I killed this fucker after he was taken prisoner with my hunting knife
Are you starting to get it?
>I don't like the witnesses, therefore guilt
For fucks sake this is worse than the liberals bitching about Barr's handling of the Muller report. This is why much of the American legal system is a fucking dumpster fire. Speculative vultures from the media and retards like you jumping to conclusions.

Attached: 1541771846865.jpg (960x675, 90K)

wait, we're supposed to haul them back?

I ain't a judge of the court, nigga, and I don't need the NYT's help to know that SEALs are the dirtiest, most unprofessional organization in the entire US military.

He probably cut open the hajis colon and ate his shit too, but didn't want to brag about that part.

>what is innocent until proven guilty
Oh look, more speculative bullshit from some asshole on the internet based on his subjective opinion. I don't need an NYT article to tell me you're a mouth breather with a room temperature IQ.

Just gonna ignore firebombing cities and murdering civilians huh

Trust me man they ruin everything, I was on Jow Forums back before they got terrible and the same types of discussions were had there. These fucks killed that, I remember discussing philosophy, foriegn policy and the benefits of each political system. People would play devils advocate often and it really lead to some seriously thought provoking discussion. Now however it's just stormfag spam and magapede faggots.

I'm not the one sucking SEAL taint while they make a mockery of everything this country stands for.

>hurr durr u suck seal taint
Got any other witty comebacks?

>make a mockery of everything this country stands for.
Trolling used to be an art.

Attached: 1514860950974.jpg (130x160, 8K)

a bloo bloo bloo go cry

Yet you reply.

there’s a reason they get persecuted and tossed out of countries. you can’t manage to get thrown out of 109 countries then claim you did nothing wrong. if I got rejected by 100 women, you would say it’s my fault not the woman’s. then there’s the german revolution after ww1 lead by a fair few jews. no one ever asks what the jews did to germany, but they’re always so keen on what the germans did to the jews

Does this actually happen frequently in Afghanistan?

Shut up, Schlomo.

>your home site
you're doublespacing as hard as that faggot is, why don't you go back and drag your new boyfriend with you

Not considered war crimes in a total war scenario. Specifically targeting civis? Sure. Bombing strategic infrastructure located within city centers? Nope.

Civilian collateral has only become a point of concern with the development of precision ordnance following the first Gulf War.

>trial when your day comes...
Yea, because the Nuremburg trials were really fair. And we have the gall to call soviets out for having 'show trials'.

We wouldn’t have to intervene if they’d just except freedom!

What is knowing enough not to tie your own fucking noose.

That’s Germany’s biggest dindu moment in history.
The German general staff lost the war. Blaming Jews and bankers is just so much whining. How do you have absolute control of an entire nation and then try to pass the buck after you run it into the ground?

Unironically this

>jews control finance
The financial sector being Jewish dominated is rooted mostly in myth. Most current CEOs of the major US banking firms aren't Jewish. Same goes for the quite powerful Asian firms as well, where the Jewish distribution is even smaller.
For example, out of 15 current CEOs of the main US banks(citi, Chase, WF, CS, DB, etc.) we have 1 jew(Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs), with the others being hispanic, french, swiss, irish, greek, etc. Religious orientation, when stated, was largely catholic, protestant and unspecified among the American banks. The distribution doesn't seem to disproportionately favor religious jews, much less ethnic jews, and we're only talking about US banks that don't even dominate the global market in the first place.

""Asian banks continue to dominate the S&P Global Market Intelligence global bank rankings with Chinese institutions claiming the top four spots," JP O'Sullivan, managing director of financial institutions at S&P Global.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/biggest-banks-in-the-world-2018-5

businessinsider.com/highest-paid-bank-bosses-2017-7#t12-bill-winters-standard-chartered-76-million-58-million-5

businessinsider.com/biggest-banks-in-the-world-2018-5#13-citigroup-usa-184-trillion-16

>doesn’t know kikes are shape shifters. Lurk moar faggit

Of some goatfucker just killed your best friend and you shot him you probably would never tell anyone about it...

>muh spacing

Nice job removing all doubt you fucking redditor. Stop trying so hard to fit in and just go back you fucking kike.

Do us all a favor and look into the fed for 5 minutes. Look into Warberg and the Rothschilds.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x761, 156K)

how many times did your mom attempt to abort you?

The relevance of those institutions has rapidly diminished. Many non Jewish chairmen have served the fed. The fed was created by congress to balance private banking interests with popular sentiment and it does serve a useful macroeconomic role. It's true that some jewish families exerted a lot of financial power back then, and to a certain degree now through the surviving assets of the Rothschild group, but most ethnic and religious groups have had powerful members in the past(and in modern times). The myth of Jewish domination has overstated their place in finance. You'd probably find many examples of wealthy influences from all types of backgrounds throughout history when not succumbing to confirmation bias. Examples include the powerful Medici family, all the other(predominately christian) italian banking clans, the Mellon bankers(christian americans), and so on. Many of them are powerful to this day, in fact.
If you're going to claim that the non-Jewish clans didn't come close in total assets to the Jewish ones, I'd like you to compile a spreadsheet with all the non-Jewish families, list their assets in inflation-adjusted currency, then compare this to the Jewish clans. That would actually be interesting.

>relevance of the fed has diminished

I'm done responding. this has to be bait. No one can be this stupid.

>the relevance of the sole institution controlling money has diminished

Fucking retard. Hopefully someone posts the Rothschild wealth image with sources here.

>relevance of those institutions
I was referring to the Warberg and Rothschild institutions primarily. Should have made that clearer. They aren't as powerful as they used to be. Anyway, read the rest of the post.
>the relevance of the sole institution controlling money has diminished
You're aware of the existence of different currencies, correct? The fed isn't the sole institution controlling currency.

No shit dummy other countries have their own central banks. Guess which group had the largest hands in the majority of Europe's and the US? Especially the big powers UK and the US?

Warberg is relevant insofar as the establishment of the fed, the Rothschilds wealth is still objectively relevant and extreme.

truthcontrol.com/federal-reserve-guide

Attached: ff.png (393x564, 408K)

>actually giving a shit if some sand nigger gets gutted in some stale 20 year old ongoing conflict

Guy's gotta have fun some how.

Attached: 1553282914512.jpg (918x592, 96K)

>Guess which group had the largest hands in the majority of Europe's and the US?
Source?
>Rothschilds wealth is still objectively relevant and extreme.
As is the wealth of many non-Jewish establishments. In reality it is many groups who have financial power, who possess similar amounts of power in different spheres of influence and they compete between each other and cooperate with each other when it's in both groups interests. At the end of the day it is unfortunately the money that rules human societies, not some kind of ideology.
Forgive me for thinking a page titled "An Idiot's Guide to the Federal Reserve Scam" may be at least slightly biased. Anyway, let's see what it has to offer:
>The fed is privately owned
Controlled and overseen by a federally appointed board of governors.
>The Fed encourages banks to take huge risks because they know that any losses they might incur are picked up by the American taxpayer.
The Fed does have the power to give emergency loans to banks, but those are not funded by taxpayers.

Banks are insured by the FDIC (Federal Depository Insurance Corporation), which is funded by premiums from banks, but ultimately backed by taxpayers. Congress can also pass special legislation, as they did in 2008 with TARP, to bail out banks. But the Federal Reserve doesn't have anything to do with the FDIC or TARP.
>When we send money to the IRS they take that money and turn it over to the Treasury who in turn pays interest on bonds to the Fed. Short story: our taxes are paid to the Fed.
Most Treasury bonds are not owned by the Federal Reserve. Of the interest that does get paid to the Federal Reserve, almost all of it is paid back to the government. Since World War II, the Federal Reserve has only received about 2% of the net interest payments on the debt, and that amounts to less than ½ of 1% of taxes.

>biased

Its made to actually be readable and practical. Go look up whatever listed separate. That should be done for any single sourced information regardless.

>friendly neighborhood dad looking dude commits horrid crimes in some desert warzone

Actually pretty kino.

(cont)
>The Fed doesn’t just print money out of thin air... it loans it out of thin air. All the money we currently have in circulation is a loan from the Fed to you... with interest!
The Federal Reserve Note is a token of debt that the Federal Reserve owes to the holder of the note, not vice versa. The money that the Federal Reserve pays to the government is technically interest on all outstanding Federal Reserve notes. In practice, the Federal Reserve banks give all of their profits to the government after paying a dividend to their member banks.
>The Fed spends wealth that we have now and then flips us the bill years into the future. By doing this we are making us poorer and poorer in the future.
Congress determines how much to tax and spend and how much to borrow. The Federal Reserve does not determine this.
>The Fed has no government oversight and operates behind closed doors. The Federal Reserve has never been audited.
The Chairman of the Board of Governors has to appear before Congress every six months.
The Federal Reserve is audited every year and the financial statements are avaible on the Internet: federalreserve.gov/publications/annual-report/2011-federal-reserve-system-audits.htm
I'll agree with you in that the fed has its issues, but being the hub of some Jewish plot isn't one of them.
Here.

you just ignored its privately owned to say what? That the oversight is adequate?

I guess FISA courts are legit now too.

War used to be cool before we made up all these shitty rules
>"No, you can't looted dead bodies"
>"No, you can't gas your enemies"
>"No, you can't dress the prisoners up like cute girls and viciously breed them"
Fucking buzzkills

The oversight is not adequate, I agree. There needs to be more oversight over the fed's activities so that it can function better. It does, however, achieve some of its intended goals(macroeconomic regulation) which is ultimately beneficial for the economy. As I said, the fed is imperfect and should absolutely be improved upon.
The primary justification for an (at least partially) independent Federal Reserve is the need to insulate it from short-term political pressures. Without a degree of autonomy, the Fed could be influenced by election-focused politicians into enacting an excessively expansionary monetary policy to lower unemployment in the short-term. This could lead to high inflation and fail to control unemployment over the long-term. There are valid arguments against it's current structure but, once again, I see no Jewish plot.

So its private, there is no getting around that. It also isnt a secret (((who))) established it.

I'm not sure why youre arguing with the other guy. Guess you just want to seem smart with these walls of text

> i am "german"
Once you become a leaf you no longer qualify as being human, so consider what the krauts did as a supreme act of kindness. If it was the day of rake and it was me instead of the krauts I would have liquidated the entire ratpack you call a family on the spot before dumping what remained into a mass grave.

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Yes, it's private(although a more accurate term would be quasi-private). We can discuss the implications of that further.
>(((who))) established it
Congress?

Warberg and the others that established the fed. I mean I thought the link was easy to read but I guess not.

Many people at that meeting were non-Jews. Many of the key financiers present were non Jews. Morgan's industry was represented, although he was a non-jew. It's unsurprising that these people would be present considering their enterprises were the primary concern of the impending act, The banking industry is composed not just of Jews, but by many different parties who (especially now) outnumber jews and surpass the wealth of prominent jewish bankers. This relates back to my previous comment about many groups having financial power, not Jews exclusively or even primarily.

To pretend like the composition is not wildly disproportionate in its amount of jews is just flat out dishonest. The main pusher was also a jew. Big surprise.

Not sure why youre so keen on defending literal child mutilating scumbags like jews so much. Bet you wouldnt do the same for muslims.

Just war theory. “VI: Thou shalt not kill”

It’s theology but because ‘Christendom’ got secularized into ‘the West’ a few hundred years ago we get into hours long conversations about it because we’re retarded.

Actually it was the Canadian that dumped germans into mass graves during the world wars.

> In his 1929 bestseller Good-Bye to All That, he wrote “the troops that had the worst reputation for acts of violence against prisoners were the Canadians.”

They also burned down the city of Friesoythe and used the rubble and bodies to fill the potholes so they could drive their tanks on the road. Canada also didn't participate in the Christmas truce and used the opportunity to attack German positions.

Can you provide sourced composition charts for Jews vs others in the banking industry in the US throughout history? Like, each year from the fed onward, the percentage of Jewish makeup within the industry vs Christians and other religious and ethnic groups? A chart would be nice.
As for Jews mutilating children, what percentage of the total Jewish population engage in this behavior? If it's just the elite Jews, do elites of other makeups engage in similar activities?
Also, one of the main men pushing for this was senator Nelson W. Aldrich who, from my reading, wasn't a jew. His daughter also married a Rockefeller(christian family).
I think the breadth of the anti jew argument can be explained by confirmation bias and a culture among the Jewish people to specialize in finance for historical reasons.

duh coz kes a jidf kike

Attached: jidf09343189.jpg (1026x543, 154K)

Oh no, they've found me out! Now I have to deal with a pay reduction.

Tl;dr