Boomer posting and guns

This board is getting outta hand.

In the meantime, I love my M1A and I can’t account for why.

What boomer guns do y’all like, inexplicably or for good reason?

Attached: E663D838-0C0C-4A9B-944D-9B116BD1C3CD.jpg (637x1133, 246K)

Colt 45, because they didnt make a 46.

I actually unironically hate all boomer guns. M1 garand is lame. 1911 is lame. Glocks are innacurate, lame and out dated. I consider myself an evolved gun owner with good taste. I suggest buying a CZ pistol

Something about stainless large caliber lever actions with matching stainless scopes or red dots and gray laminate wood gets me off.

Attached: D1E2B700-CE1D-4B16-8A48-AC9EDDF865BE.png (759x543, 448K)

I like the following guns, rem. Model 8, Savage 99, model 1907 winchester, remington pump action in 25-20, marlin lever gun in 256 win mag, taurus judges

I’ve got this strange attraction to anything Italian when it comes to guns. So it seems to me that a BM59 would fit the bill or a 92FS. I think both are cool even though I don’t own either. But I do have an MR1 and an ARX100 haha.

I mean, at the end of the day calling a Glock the Honda civic of guns ain't a very good diss. Civics are reliable cars, Glocks tend to be reliable guns that are functionally accurate and cab be typically had within a price point. Nobody's going to lust after my fender Jazz Bass in antique White, ditto with a Glock 17, but I've put time in stages and studios and got some decent money doing it for the right people. In the same vein, a Glock will still kill a skinwalker Pty reliably too.

The 1911 was a good service pistol, and it's put a good deal of good service in, but I think it's time to let other designs shine as a service pistol.

The m14 and m1 garand were also good guns desu. Just replaced with what came after.

I'll always want a FAL though. All the other guns I could take or leave -they're good and all, just not my deal, but I like the FAL.

>Nobody's going to lust after my fender Jazz Bass in antique White
Says you, post pics or you're gay. Love me an aged white finish.

bm59 is not a boomer gun you fool
it is a classic and beautiful rifle

Oh it's not aged, it's just kinda yellow. The old fender Squier series wasn't known for its looks.

Ps, sorry for the headstock, phone camera and size limits and shit.

Attached: 20190423_212752~2.jpg (2511x3348, 1.24M)

Not him but looks nice

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love this bass, had it for thirteen years and it's my first. She's just not the kind many look at and think of as glamorous.

I am devoted to the Browning Hi Power, my one true pistol waifu.
But I also enjoy dalliances with 1911s and S&W revolvers, my lovely courtesans.
And I've got Glocks for hard hate-fuckin'.
Oh shit am I a meme?

Stuck with your first bass?
Nice .
My daughter still has her Geddy Lee from Christmas 15 years ago.

>be me
>be zoomer
>have boomer tendencies
>classic rock most of the time
>like old guns and new but yes sometimes older is better
>still not drinking that white can shit tho

Attached: EFDB2473-2C52-4B8E-BB42-135DA1615DE3.gif (482x800, 29K)

I want to get a fancy O/U shotgun. I've shot clays a few times but only with a shit handheld thrower and Rustington 870. My range has a real nice sporting clays course, looks cool.

Attached: Beretta-Silver-Pigeon-30in-12-bore.-Barrels.jpg (630x400, 141K)

Well thanks user

Wouldn't call it stuck, desu at this point I could afford others, this one's just kept me satisfied, bought her with paper route money at a pawn shop. Those geddys are really nice though, Rush is still one of my faves.

Looks good, nothing wrong with Squier. My main bass is a modded Squier jazz.

>you are like a little babby
>watch this

Mini 14

Attached: ruger_5801_mini-14_blue_wood_400.gif (400x280, 13K)

Marlin 39A lever action 22. Love it, love it, love it.

Not Squier, Fender Squier series. Made in Mexico in the early 90s from surplus American and Mexican parts with electronics and at least some hardware imported from the east. It's really common that the "Squier series" is sanded off the headstock for vanity purposes, and they're not too common to start. Honestly if you ever find one in decent condition I'd recommend anybody to jump on it.

Attached: 20190423_224819.jpg (4608x3456, 3.61M)

>be me
>most guns I have are old fudd or boomer shit
>tfw I hate boomers and fudds

Out of all my boomer tier guns I would prefer the Mini 14.

I’d consider myself a protoboomer.

>shoot my 1911 a lot lately
>only shoot my m16a1 clone instead of my slavshit, m4gery, Glock, or other guns
>beginning to lust after a mini 14 with wood stock and no optics mounts
>wanna start reloading fuddyfive
>mowing the lawn 3-4 times per month
>drinking miller high life a lot instead of anything else
>never liked monster
>also wearing cargo shorts more often

Does this happen to everyone as they age? Will I one day cast my once prized freedom stick into a freedom crusher willingly??

Attached: 116AF756-0276-4A44-A318-34EEA6C0461E.png (700x528, 499K)

>freedom stick
>freedom crusher

Are you talking about penis and women? Or are you talking about guns and liberally operated gun turn ins?

>E663D838-0C0C-4A9B-944D-9(...).jpg
>reddit phone
>reddit spacing
>reddit words (boomer)

same here
>be zoomer
>would take m14 over ar10 because aesthetics although I acknowledge ar is better.
>1911 is favorite pistol
>prefer classic country music and rock
>prefer pre-90's vehicles
>don't sit on smart phone 2/3's of the day
>hate millennials
So besides my love for tacticool shit I have quite a bit in common with boomers.

M1 is lame but M1903 is op af