Cheap Guns

What is the worst gun you own?

Mine is this. Got it for 60 bucks out the door.

Attached: IMG_20190423_200502.jpg (3348x5952, 2.83M)

Worst gun I own is a glock43. Best gun I own is a CZ 75

Here's your (You), now fuck off

m1895 I cant find any bullets for it

Llama 1911 psuedo copy. Likes to fling the slide stop off while it's shooting. The thing is garbage but it's got sentimental value.

Are you legitimately retarded or Californian? Just go to sgammo.

A Mossberg model 46b .22 bolt action. Someone gave it to me and It doesn’t even work. I cant muster up the time to take it to a gunsmith to unfuck it.

Do it yourself. Would be a fun project.

Based

I’ve cleaned it up, refinished the stock, and installed a scope mount because the sighted were fucked, but I can’t figure out why it won’t fire.

Pic for funsies.

Attached: D6FA1F90-7590-4AF2-877E-56C6CD56BF3B.jpg (3844x2882, 2.42M)

Check the bolt, disassemble it, look at striker, look at springs etc.

What is it?

S&W SD9

With trigger kit I have about 400 into it

I'm retarded

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

Did you make sure you have a firing pin left? I know its obvious as fuck but my friend bought a mossberg .22 semi and his would not fire. Turned out the firing pin was broken because some asshole dry fired it.

Clerke 1st 22lr revolver. Doesnt even have a cylinder stop, have to remove the cylinder pin to swing out cylinder. Its a very cheap gun. I have heard in around the 70s it retailed for about 30 dollars.

I have one too, I like the black on gray, what trigger kit did you get?

Sigma

Spring kit too

God bless America

Idk about you but I actually like the gun, how much did you pay for yours?

Honestly you'd have to pay me to shoot it. OP, I hope you have good health and disability insurance.

S&W 645, doesn't have a soul, also found out I like the single action autos best so just 1911's for me

With the new trigger I like it DESU

Feels good in the hand, better than a Glock imo

When I bought it I was out the door for ~325 including taxes

Why? Its heavy for a 22lr, just 22lr, seems to lockup fine, the hammer doesn't even rest on the rims of cases so its probably even safe to load 6.

forgot pic

Attached: smith645_zps40858102.jpg (567x425, 33K)

You wouldnt want to shoot one chambered in the .32 s&w? I bet those guns blew up after a few shots.

? I dont have one in 32 sw.

I dont think theyd get away with selling so many of these Saturday night specials if they blew up quick. this thing is in good condition safe for one chip on the muzzle.

I dont know I just dont get what's dangerous about it. I wear safety glasses whilst shooting it however.

I have two antique gut blaster revolvers that are not operational. Both in .32 s&w. I have one operational .38 s&w gut blaster top break. I wouldnt really say its awful. It cant hit shit past 7 yards but its in good shape despite most of them being in awful condition.

I owned a judge long barrel back when I was younger and dumber.
The biggest piece of shit ever.

Why's it bad?

Rifle: PTR C93
Pistol: Ruger LCP Gen 1

C93 had a failure to eject issue, no cocking tube gap, HK mags wouldn't lock seat, and no paddle mag release. I fixed all the issues myself though.

The LCP has a habit of popping out the slide takedown pin after a box of ammo. I bought a Tandem Koss pin that was supposed to stop that feom happening but it still does it.

Fit and finish for one

And stock trigger is bad

Although DESU as a defensive weapon the stock trigger would be just fine 9/10ths of the time

Attached: 46AB59EF-5F00-4BEE-830F-C2678F6FDAF7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

Attached: 22490009_1440991009331514_8358616615240390120_n.jpg (500x375, 31K)

it's just a .22lr, no chance of real injury if it were to fail catastrophically

Oof

Pic related

Heavy as fuck, the trigger is ass, doesn’t load from clips easily, and the buttplate is a replacement made out of plastic and it feels like shit. I also overpaid for it and it pisses me off.

But these rifles look cool as fuck so at least I’ve got that

Attached: D5BE346F-CEEC-40AD-91E5-F3040DC50704.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

The worst gun I own is a Savage FV-SR. It's at Savage right now being fixed. I fully intend on selling it as soon as it's returned.

Where you at and what are you selling it for

Which caliber?

A Pietta 1858 Remington

What's wrong with pietta? Was thinking about starting into bp but I dont know what to get

Egyptian contract, 8x57 Mauser

I don't even know when it's getting back.
It has a Boyds laminate thumbhole stock and Nikon Prostaff Rimfire on it. I'd probably sell it for $200. Can't find a picture of it right now.
I'm in Oregon.

>Oregon

Nvm m80 other side of the country. Also I wouldnt want the fancy boy stock. Decent price though.

I'll buy it off you bruh.

Tempting, but I prefer not to share info with anons, especially on this website. Thanks though

Attached: B2F3EF53-5CA0-4C26-9CBC-CD27A9080882.jpg (457x1024, 51K)

RS22 is going for around 94 dollars on classic firearms.

do you have a twitter? We can exchange info there if you have one.

BURNER EMAILS YOU NEWFAGS

but twitter is more normie and less sketch than burner emails, nigger.

I have what remains of a Davis P380. Bought it for $50. Slide cracked after putting about 150 rounds through it.

Send it back to the factory and they'll send you a brand new gun 3 mags a sight and a few boxes of ammo for free no questions asked
They pay shipping and handling

What’s it back in the factory for?
Where in Oregon are you?

>not just using cock.li
What the fuck is this bullshit

It's getting a new bolt.
North coast area

came here to post this. entire front of the slide blew off around the 100th round

>heavy
Yes.
>trigger is ass
The trigger is great, it's just heavy as fuck.
>Strippers
Yeah they stick sometimes. Such is life.
>CIA wood and buttplate
Yeah. They blow... Mines cracked and I'm looking for a new stock. Wanna put just the stock up on Ebay? I'd trade you my stock + $200 if you dont care to ever shoot it.

What happened? And was it a Mark II, B22, what?

failures to extract right out of the box, turns out the whole bolt was a mechanical disaster too, not just the extractor and ejector
FV-SR is a heavy barrel and receiver MK II essentially

Not a big fan of my CZ 527. Its light (like 5.5lbs), so 7.62x39 is noticable. The sights it comes with are too damn fine to use. Scope mounting has to occur about 20' over the bore, good luck getting a cheek weld. There are 2 aftermarket rear peep sights available, both are ass. 7.62x39 isn't all that accurate. I get about 2-2.5MOA with bulk ammo and about an entire paycheck with Hornady.

The trigger is great, the fit and finish are great, the action is smooth after some use. But I just cant shoot it the way I want to.

Attached: Resized_img_eggsif_4028794967586898446_571093454969530.jpg (2560x1920, 1.03M)

You got a lemon. Mine show 1" at 100 yards with Tula out of the box.

Nice, and same here I hope to change the trigger to have a better experience, so much more comfortable than a Glock,got mine for $280 plus tax and I’m more than happy

Tbh be honest, it rolled off the bench when I wasn't looking after a gust of wind one day, it hasn't shot right since.

But despite that, it's the gun I have the least fun shooting. Probably also going to get rid of my FN49 even though I love shooting it. I already have a lot of money in it and it needs a new stock, a new gas cap (its SEVERELY overgassed), and it's probably not in headspace anyway. Fucking Century man.

I’ll buy it from you

I’ll buy it from you when it gets back, post a burner and I’ll email you.