Would you like to know more?

Would you like to know more?

Attached: 1538520697869.jpg (727x1024, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarisjapan.com/products/starship-troopers-mobile-infantry-suit-revoltech-revoltech-sfx-studio-nue-design-37-kaiyodo
youtube.com/watch?v=UwteHQoYfLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_HOkA1RwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does service guarantee citizenship?

As long as you aren't a commie

Attached: 1545847512637.jpg (1500x1500, 116K)

Coed showers?

I'm ready to do my part!

Attached: PowerKnight.jpg (736x736, 43K)

Only if you believe Dizz >>>> Carmen

Attached: check em.gif (320x240, 1.23M)

Ye..Yes!

Attached: desire to know more is uncontrollable.gif (630x502, 1.01M)

I am doing my part are you doing your part

Attached: Do your part.gif (370x250, 1.79M)

This user has taste

Sauce on this

Dat bulge doh

On the one hand, I love the militaristic, pragmatic view Heinlein had towards diplomacy and the military. On the other hand, making the power armor so powerful that it takes away the need for combined arms kind of dampens the fun a bit. Not to mention that the society depicted in the book, while an interesting idea, would realistically never work.

Attached: starship_troopers_marauder_suit_by_obokhan_dbhc6hn-pre.jpg (767x1042, 134K)

>the society depicted in the book, while an interesting idea, would realistically never work.

why not?

the combined arms action still existed, it was simply between armor and space (with some fringe units like the smart dogs) instead of tanks and air.

>all that fucking greebling and panel segmentation for no reason

Attached: Filename Pending (173).jpg (85x125, 4K)

The problem is that by making the vote dependent on military or civil service, the level and difficulty of that service will either be lowered in order to allow a larger voting population (much like how the USA used to only allow landowning white males to vote, but now allows damn near everyone over 18), or the service required will be increased in difficulty until it becomes practically impossible to actually earn a citizenship, thus allowing those that already earned their citizenships to shut out any potential new voters that might dilute their influence.

Attached: Pathfinder.png (593x730, 633K)

>trusting a nuclear weapon to an average grunt
No.

Would that be able to hide my massive erection? If so, yes.

This looks pretty close
solarisjapan.com/products/starship-troopers-mobile-infantry-suit-revoltech-revoltech-sfx-studio-nue-design-37-kaiyodo

Unlike the modern military, they expect a fair degree of intelligence from their infantry. Rico gets flogged in the book for eye-balling a training nuke.

What's up with the giant mechanized codpiece? He got a dick lazer or something?

Gotta add armor and internals where you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwteHQoYfLQ

Attached: JjHle95.jpg (600x376, 101K)

>he doesn't like kibble

fuck you

Maybe this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_HOkA1RwU

Fuck Dizz. If you have ever played the Starship Troopers drinking game you'll learn to hate that thirsty bitch.

>get trips and dubs, both are too retarded to understand what the other person is talking about

Attached: 1539801947314.jpg (549x497, 91K)

Service is both military and civil. It's literally like European style national service but simply voluntary with the same caveats for voting rights that Americans have when it comes to signing up for the draft.