Russian MiG-31 Foxhound Shot Down Its Wingman During Disastrous Live Fire Exercise

>a crash of MiG-31 Foxhound in Siberia almost two years ago was actually the result of a friendly fire incident during a botched training exercise
>there could be dangerous problems with the aircraft’s Zaslon-AM radar and Baget-55 fire control system that might increase the risk of more accidental shootdowns occurring in the future
>thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27620/russian-mig-31-foxhound-shot-down-its-wingman-during-disastrous-live-fire-exercise

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x611, 63K)

>Shot Down Its Wingman
top banter desu, burgers would never unerstand.

Based varniks

The absolute state of Russia.

Very Realistic Training.

Dickhead probably did it on purpose

Attached: 1378594077119.jpg (240x311, 20K)

How to eject, crash and die are the most covered subjects in the Russian Air Force.

>Ivan what are you doing!?
>fuck you Vadim you stole my sausage asshole!

>thedrive
>quoting a no-name "online investigative news outlet" aka blog
>on sensational previously secret report that they secretly obtained from a secret inside source aka a gossip

Attached: 1328279316487.jpg (188x220, 37K)

>taken from baza.io
>A literal blog post
> evidence is a supposed 'leaked' document from an anonymous source working for Aviaprom that has nothing to do with the MiG-31 program.

Impressive.

Attached: 1426403502617.png (364x364, 9K)

Wait, what's wrong with the drive/the war zone? It's not perfect but it's leagues better than shill national interest bullshit

Well it confirms their weapons work. Just like the time a USA patriot battery blew a british Tornado out of the sky by accident.

Confirms the patriot does indeed work.

This didn't happen, did it user?
Stop making me defend Russia.

Attached: 1555598188887.jpg (564x697, 55K)

Just follow the paperwork on that article. Their source comes from a 'new investigative' website that doesn't have credible credentials. Which in turn got their source from a recently leaked 'secret' investigative piece from an anonymous secret source that is linked with a company not in any way connected to the MiG program. Basically someone said Trump likes Golden Showers and now every credible American news source believes it as such.

Oh no, someone tried to form an opinion by checking the facts presented on that article. This should not happen! People should just agree with my opinions and tell me how great I am! People should just act like NPCs and affirm the size of my miniature dick otherwise I will be forced to call them Armatards and get them banned!

Haha nice one, but I'll one up it by calling you chang instead.

>more confirmed air to air kills than the f35

Attached: 1516584981243.png (880x882, 226K)

lmao won't find this on RT

Someone update the us vs rus fighter k/d graphic

I mean, if it counts as both a kill and a loss, don’t they cancel each other out?

fucking how?

nah, a loss is a loss lmao

Russian training and engineering, or more specifically, lack thereof.

underrated

wasn't there an F-16 in Netherlands that caught up with his own m61 burst and damaged the plane, it was like a month ago
shit happens

It's looking to be a ricochet from the ground

Lel
Not to mention day-to-day life in Russia is pretty much a SERE course in itself