Jow Forumsolorado 2: The Microbrew Boogaloo

Post Colorado content.
Comment on Colorado content.
Laugh at pathetic mag-ban attempt.
Vow that Commiefornia shall burn.
Climb every mountain.

Attached: ezgif-2-a8e61bfcbc80.jpg (1024x679, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/staff-writer/city-of-boulder-cant-even-get-100-gun-owners-to-certify-outlawed-assault-weapons/
4shooters.com/.
denverpost.com/2019/04/22/boulder-attorney-billboards-red-flag-sanctuary-county/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Long live the first crypto-currency! Imagine buying a gun from a small general store in 1900 using these.

Attached: 1900 Lesher Referendum Dollar, A.B. Bumstead.jpg (500x250, 49K)

Attached: Handgun History.jpg (900x300, 57K)

>Long live!

pic is me playing with a friend's SCAR up by Deckers.

Attached: 39522244_10214773969517569_813283509543108608_n.jpg (391x407, 66K)

Based Tanner Gun Show.

Attached: IMG_4508.jpg (5184x2511, 3.38M)

Where exactly is that? I've heard the name bandied about here and there.

off of State Highway 86 a little bit...see pic.

Attached: Capture.jpg (870x601, 313K)

Really wanna hang out here with a couple guns and innawoods/innadesert buddies.

Attached: 20110715-Uncompahgre-Sunset-Panorama.jpg (1600x679, 363K)

Hmm. Not too far from Parker. Compared to a lot of other mountain shootin' places.

Or maybe the San Luis Valley. Kill a couple of chupacabras.

Attached: zzdata-20020_686x480.png (640x480, 533K)

>S&W 34/44
The aesthetic levels are off the charts!

Attached: 1556054053925.jpg (196x225, 12K)

yeah it's pretty close to the metro-area.

There are a few good places in Ned. Anyone want to hang?

Attached: IMG_20190423_130258.jpg (5248x2952, 1.19M)

Nederland? Hell yeah! Not this month, though.

For reference.

Attached: 5826082_orig.png (946x550, 128K)

Bump.

What are the best ranges near Colorado Springs? Cheyenne seems pretty fudd-y and Dragonman feels like someone's going to ND at me at any moment

How does it feel not having 30 rounders? :^)
t. Californian

>he thinks the mag ban is in effect.

>He thinks anybody actually enforces it.
Good for a laugh, M8.

Attached: 1545364033623.jpg (658x550, 85K)

Co ain't like Ca. We don't bend the knee here.

Not outside of Denver, at least. Even Boulder is full of "do not comply" gun-toting hippies.

>City of Boulder Can’t Even Get 100 Gun Owners to ‘Certify’ Their Newly Outlawed ‘Assault Weapons’

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/staff-writer/city-of-boulder-cant-even-get-100-gun-owners-to-certify-outlawed-assault-weapons/

Attached: 1556074729164.jpg (505x960, 117K)

Found a new brew of choice.

Attached: k7a0ngcykgfbqhtg4375.jpg (600x550, 59K)

How does it feel needing ugly cuckwraps on your shit lest you lose everything to some stick in the ass pig if he spots it

If anyone is intrested, 4shooters.com/. They have shipped standard capacity mags to me in the past, got a steel russian AK mag recently from them and some other stuff (avoid puf gun, worse than magpul). I dont believed its changed in the few months ive ordered so might as well give it a shot. If anyone knows of other websites with an "its on you policy", post 'em. Hell callout gunshops who do the same.

Warms my heart, remember everyone. DO NOT COMPLY

Attached: patch.jpg (1440x1080, 515K)

Attached: DSC03227.jpg (4500x3000, 3.45M)

Have you tried going up old stage road behind the broadmoor their are areas you can go shooting up there.

>microbrew
You guys have decent beer but that whole "we have the best microbreweries" is a bad meme.

Psst, that's where this is.

Attached: 57382335_2084225501874693_5149865417983918080_o.jpg (2048x1152, 389K)

Not him but I’ve been shooting in that area a couple times (closer to gold camp than old stage) and always feel like I’m going to get hit by a stray bullet. Always piles of casings and beer cans up there

Trips speak truth.

im just looking for a place that will at least disassemble muh glorious walther uzi mags, for a "kit", i dunno if i really want to buy one anymore if i cant get at least a few mags

Attached: MV5BN2NlZjk0ZTktMGYxMi00YjgxLWFmNjMtMDNiZDNjMTcyNmM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzE0OTYyNTU@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

If you live close to the border could take a drive to some shop in Cheyenne or whatever state youre closer too, see if some shop is willing to work with you, might have to pay liike 10 bucks extra but 'd say it'd be woth it.

All incredibly based and aesthetic guns

True, but the S&W 34/44 is best.

denverpost.com/2019/04/22/boulder-attorney-billboards-red-flag-sanctuary-county/

Y'all seen this faggotry?
>Based Weld County

Attached: glitchedmgs2.png (570x208, 94K)

>Reams believes the law is unconstitutional and said on national television that he’d be willing to go to jail rather than enforce the law. The Board of Weld County Commissioners declared the county a “Second Amendment Sanctuary County.”

Patrician choice

Tastes great AND has creative packaging. Seriously, the box art on Breckenridge stuff is beautiful.

Just get on the peak to peak above nederland and explore some dirt roads, there are plenty of places to shoot up there. Sometimes you have to get through some camping areas, but I'm up there regularly and have never had a problem. Even got approached by cops once and they said we were good to go where we were. Sorry, I'd point you at a good spot but I legitimately don't know how, it's just a place my buddy found on Google earth and I can't really give directions.

Email [email protected] and I can drop you coords and we can set something up. I just got the bren in the picture, havent shot it yet so I want yo try it out.

No I've never gone innawoods to shoot before, though I'm open to it if there are places relatively nearby and they're not hard to get to in a normie-mobile. How would I know which areas are good for shooting?
Though I've heard about lots of sketchy shit going on around that area, is any of it true or is it all old ghost stories?

It’s definitely true. Me and my friends legit almost shot a guy who was threatening/harassing us when we were camping on top of mt Herman

I wonder what its like outside of my bubble known as Pueblo, any other Jow Forumsommandos in this shitty city?

Attached: received_2330598117185792.jpg (1080x955, 68K)

I mean it's the woods, weird shit happens but generally speaking you'll be fine. I've seen moose up there, that's my biggest concern. As far as how to know you can shoot, just make sure you are in the national forest. If there aren't signs saying you can't, then you likely can. Always check around for camp sights and cabins of course, but the mountains are nice in that you can usually find a hillside to shoot into. When your backdrop is a fucking mountain you know the rounds are going to stop. You can also call the rangers and ask about areas, I do frequently when they have seasonal closures. It can be a little tricky describing a place you find, but you can usually find a landmark to reference that will have a name. The rangers around here are cool, they are fine with you shooting and in my experience are happy to answer questions.

Oh, also look for spots with obvious heavy shooting activity to get yourself comfortable. You can't always count on other people knowing the rules, but if it's obvious that people shoot there regularly you can probably assume it's good to go (within reason based on your own judgement of course).

I fly fish at Deckers all the fucking time. Where's a good spot to shoot around there?

As long as your car is not some sort of low rider, you stay on the main roads and you take it slow you should be fine I see sedans up there all the time (pic related is what happens when you don't go slow). As for people during the day they typically aren't a problem but it's a wise idea to carry a pistol at all times.

Attached: 1091.jpg (480x640, 88K)

This is the best beer made in Colorado. Prove me wrong.

Also, what are some good pistol ranges in the Denver area?

Attached: 02139-odellipa6pack.jpg (650x650, 73K)

Eh, IPA doesn't do anything for me. Too much hops.

Any Morrison/Littleton Kommandos want to meet up?

I'm in Parker. Not too terribly far away.

Hayman fire area?