With the increase of mass shootings in the past 10 years, do you think someone is been experimenting with MKUltra again?

With the increase of mass shootings in the past 10 years, do you think someone is been experimenting with MKUltra again?

Attached: hemingway_and_son_Jack_waiting_for_a_bite_on_the_pilar_with_his_tommy_gun_in_hand_note_the_massive_s (600x440, 41K)

I hope so

Just liberals being batshit insane. Nothing new.

>Believing that mass shootings are on the rise

>again

They're probably using up the leftovers, because superior brainwashing became available and the internet made it easier to connect the dots.

This. Fuck the fake news shills.

There hasn't been an increase.

Mass shootings are on the decline in America. I don't know about Europe.
Evaluate the media you consume. Because it has misled you.

Attached: 1555878398288.png (456x319, 223K)

The widespread rise of media coverage of mass shootings is the only thing on the rise. Meanwhile the daily nog on nog shootings are conveniently forgotten about until they need the gun death statistics to push their agenda.

mass shootings have gone down. The MSM's anti-gun crusade + everyone having a cam + the way the left describes "mass shooting" has just made the ones that do happen more visable and virtue-signal™ bait.

Stay away from Chicago and other densely niggered areas and the likelyhood of being capped is as low as almost any european city.

A degenerate industrial/post industrial society.

If you want to get right at the root of the problem farming, agriculture and populations/societies above double, maybe triple, figures were a mistake.

Attached: 1347882961432.jpg (720x480, 103K)

the definition of mass shootings for news media is 3 or more people shot so they can artificially make it look like mass shootings like columbine happen every month

You all sound young. When I was a kid there was fuck all school shootings, and definitely nothing like vegas. They definitely have increased.

what increase?

Overall violence in the United States has decreased steadily for a few decades now, but mass shootings at schools, places of worship, and public areas in general are absolutely becoming more common. They’ve increased at a similar rate to suicides in this country.

>MKUltra
nah. have thought about shooting up my old school and im not MKUltra

>Those articles claiming like 30+ mass shootings happened in the US in 2018 when it’s obviously like 1 or 2
>everyone believes it everywhere
Lel

Mass shootings haven't increased, they've declined.

You didn't fucking pay attention.

>mass shootings at schools
The quality of parenting has been on the decline for decades not to mention the current nanny style stance we have on bullying. My parents told me to stand up to assholes, these days kids are told to tell a teacher and get emotional on social media. Lastly there is the cult of no child left behind and be acceptive to everyone nonsense. Creeps/potential spergs are ignored or not taken seriously despite all the red flags and some are continually re-accepted back into school even after doing or saying fucked up shit
>places of worship
When your country keeps bombing sand people while continuously letting them in by the thousands, acts of violence are all but guaranteed to happen. The derka's will jihad on the native population until it pushes a few people into inacting their own revenge
>public areas in general
That's where people tend to congregate in large numbers so of course any would be jihadi, sperg, or hyper nationalist pick those places to attack. You don't even need a gun if you pick the right day/place to set down a hidden pressure cooker or go full gta on peds in an assault truck.

Hemingway would go out into the gulf of Mexico to go deep sea fishing with buddies. During WW2 the coast guard gave him a Thompson to "shoot any German submarines" he saw. He ended up shooting his hand after getting drunk and letting off rounds.

So like, did we ever get any legitimate answers for Las Vegas or are we still going with the whole senior citizen moving a small arsenal to the top of a Hotel and then smashing two safety glass panels thing?

Attached: vegas-shooter-paddock-ho-ps3-171002_4x3_992.jpg (992x746, 59K)

Bull shit. Mass shootings are back down to 1970s levels.

There is probably one person on this board that believes the official story. But we've talked it to death.

It is the Department of Homeland Security Fusion Center Domestic Intelligence Unit. They were gaslighting suggestible persons into committing shootings. They were shut down by the Trump admin.

>They were shut down by the Trump admin.
Probably to divert those funds to the defense of Israel I guess

Had money, could get women, and was a successful gambler
>Decides to buy a small arsenal and sperg out for no fucking reason. All without having a prior mental health condition, political motive, manifesto or disturbing online footprint like all other shooters.
Tis fishier than a tuna processing plant indeed.

The public is an ass.

Research counter intelligence stalking, Myron May, and the fact that his handlers told him he would be released from the program if he killed someone.

There were satanists in the DHS Fusion Center Domestic Intel Units that were driving these guys insane through gaslighting and harassment.

Also see the Washington State Fusion Center mind control documents "accidentally" released by FOIA.