Guys please help me

Guys please help me.

My normie family is dragging me with them on their vacation to europe in the summer and l need something for self defense.
Will tactical pens suffice? Also can l carry pepper spray with me?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homeguntraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/sncontacts.pdf
amazon.co.uk/Promithi-Outdoor-Foldable-Knife-Grey/dp/B01DXV6GNW
blktriangle.com/collections/hard-goods/products/donovan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>g-guys help! everything i know about europe i know from Jow Forums!
>meanwhile millions of people travel to europe every year and have a great time without worry

you're more likely to get in trouble carrying around your self defense bullshit than you will have to actually use it.

carry pig blood for use against hadjis and holy water for use against germans.

Attached: 1537821668066.jpg (1024x910, 135K)

Get a load of this cuck

what does that tactical pen even do besides being black and scary? Just get a regular pen with a metal body. When you get in wrestling distance where you can use the pen to wack someone you've already fucked up big time.

Ok then what do you suggest carrying?

>Ok then what do you suggest carrying?
KY Jelly

This is what you do
>learn how to MUC people
homeguntraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/sncontacts.pdf
>learn pre-assault cues in general such as
>witness sweeps
>someone shifting their weight suddenly
>basically just fucking read that .pdf
>carry a quality high lumen handheld light that you can use to MUC people and hit them in their heads with
>carry an IFAK and know how to use medical
>know where all the exits are
>know the difference between cover and concealment

Ideally, you would want everyone else on the same page.
>*protip: there is literally no such thing as a medical free zone*

Went through Sagrada familia and louvre security with a surefire, brass pen and a rats nobody batted an eye other than ask the

A pen, not plastic one. If you can find an metal one. Anything that is metal and a point can fuck someone up if you stab their neck. The challenge is finding something that get threw clothes and jackets. A hammer maybe? You dont wanna look autistic is the goal. Just run away, they not gonna have guns. I hope you not fat, faggot

You do lift and practice kickboxing and jits right op? They can't take away your built in guns.

What country are you going to op? You can buy bp guns otc in most eu cunts.

>its another episode of "Amerimutt thinks that Europe is a single country with unified weapon regulations"

Europe has something like a federal law just like the usa. We just have more cuckstates, and a shittier federal law.

>can l carry pepper spray with me?
No. Some menthol spray but you're better of spitting in someones face rather than use that. Also where are you going? In some countries there is a carry permit and if you have one in america then you should find out if it's viable in other countries too.

What country? In some european countries even things like pepper sprays are forbidden for civilians, mostly countries that are blessed by diversity. If you can get one, it is probably best thing you can use as tourist after common sense and avoiding areas infested by enrichers.

You don't need a weapon you wimp. I live next to a shitty immigrant suburb in sweden and have walked passed arab gangs drunk out of my mind at 4am many times. If you are a grown man they won't bother you. If you are a woman don't go to sketchy places alone but since you are a tourist anyway i'd imagine you will mostly visit popular public places. You are not in any danger.

Just get a normal pen. Seriously, do some research on tactical pens and their use, then look up people getting stabbed with regular pencils and bic pen. Also cheaper and not autistic.

Maybe it is not autistic, but it is similarly retarded to tactical pen for self defense.

maybe don't be a paranoid shitlord

A heavy flashlight

Skandi/bong detected
Oc/cs is common in europe.

>whack them with the pen.
Jfc. Stab downwards behind the clavicle and pull the fucker down. hammer fist it into their back a few times. Just having a metal object in your fist makes it stronger.

Y'all cucks need self defence for when going to europe? that whilst ive lived here my entire life and did not need anything remotley self defence.

No wonder you pussys need weapons, u couldnt do without one.

Finnfag. Good to know.

You’re in the wrong place chief

>not need anything remotley self defence.
>comes to Jow Forums

just remember around blacks never relax and avoid areas infested

>and l need something for self defense.
No you don't, try growing the fuck up instead. How old are you anyway that you're getting dragged along by your parents on vacation?

stop being such an ungrateful faggot

'weapons' is more than just self defence small arms you fucking monkey

yeah but it doesnt cover gun/weapons possession topic. Every EU country has its own regulations regarding it.

Idk wtf you think "europe" is like but I've lived in Sweden for 20 years and never had any problem. I have no idea about other countries but it is ok to have pepper spray on you, heck you can have knives and longer blades on you as long as you have a reason for having it.

you should research if self defense is even legal where youre going, God forbid you beat down an innocent refugee thats trying to steal your wallet.

Jag tror inte "vara en paranoid amerikan" är en godkänd anledning dock, men han kan ju prova.

So you're an artillery/military equipment nerd but just like to REEEEEEE at firearms and other means of self defense? Why do you post in threads you don't like?

Because the millions of people you reference are peace-loving refugees

>implying your normie family will be anywhere at all in europe that's remotely dangerous

Be a man and tell your family no. Grow a spine and enter the real world.

If you want a weapon just get a BIC cristal pen.
In a pinch break it for a shiv and/or file it down on concrete to sharpen it.
It's not going to break any lawns or set off any red flags in your edc.
And you won't look like a tacticool faggot

Finnish court said it can not be considered illegal to have a pepperspray in ones home, even if the weapon law says that it is. Don't remember details but look it up if you're interested.

Hmm since it's vague like that, if one uses it in a defence scenario the defender will most likely be fined anyways then, that's how it always goes. So I'm still better of using an actual gun

Exactly how much hand-to-hand combat to you anticipate doing that you think a kubaton will be your saving grace? Do you think they're going to see your picatinny papermate and wet the bed?

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Yes it does? It mentions recuirements and specifications. Like cat D weapons has to be smoothbore and bla bla bla, any eu citizen is free to posses cat d and there is no requirement to register cat d guns. This is eu law. Individual States may require a course, a license, a registration process or whatever they want on top of this eu law.

to ventilate my anger towards cucks and retards like you.

Get a knife. They're only illegal in Bongistan.

Pepperspray is not available in Sweden without a license.
Du behöver inte motivera innehavet alls. Läs förarbetena till knivlagen så ser du svart på vitt att det är personens historia och situationen som avgör om det kan motiveras ett innehav eller om innehavet ska tolkas som "förberedelse" till brott.
Probably. It's more of a curio thing, since it requires a crime to get the spray in the first place.

>you're more likely to get in trouble carrying around your self defense bullshit than you will have to actually use it.

Attached: B45F7CAD-DE08-4EA7-912F-3AEFAF5976F0.jpg (162x191, 6K)

I cant imagine being angry at people for liking different things. When are you ever going to fly a jet or whatever your fetish is? Way more likely to need a handheld weapon than getting into a dogfight. If you actually work artillery, you're enlisted and have been trained in hand to hand combat and probably see the benefit of it. I think you're a sperg.

t.

Attached: JIDF2.png (274x242, 17K)

Möjligen. Men jag skulle inte lita på att få sympatier av polisen om jag bär kniv och försvarar mig med den även om det är i självförsvar.

where in Europe nigger? it's literally a continent and laws change all over the place.

Vad har polisen med någonting att göra? Rätten dömmer eller friar dig. Säg aldrig ett ord till snuten och var förberedd inför domstolen så kommer du frias, förutsatt atr du handlade inom lagens råmärken.

Are Americans really that terrified of being assaulted randomly during their day?

found the liberal plant

Attached: 2d8e7ffc6de84bc1473dca1c773b4df3f2897df554bdfc9a5afb9e379ebb3f04_1.jpg.jpg (621x484, 32K)

only in (((diverse))) areas

>Are Americans really that terrified of being assaulted randomly during their day?
Now, you listen here, you sorry, lily-livered, weak-kneed, pillow-biting son of a bitch.

My ancestors didn't survive for ten thousand years by keeping their puny and clawless little human-hands full of air. If a wildebeast, or a pangolin, or whatever the fuck sort of wildlife you have over there in Yurop, to say nothing of a pesky Ruskie, steps up to bat, you can bet your sweet bippy that I'm gonna swing for the fuckin' fences.

Attached: 1550711115216.gif (264x264, 802K)

wowzeroonie, an american who doens't know shit about the EU, imagine my shock.
in the UK you cannot own a taser or pepper spray, at all, they are prohibited (section 5), similarly you need a full license to own black powder muzzle loaders, shotguns, small bore rifles etc. In czechia you can carry a concealed pistol for self defence, the EU does not have nearly the legislative power over it's members as the US government has over the states.

I'm swedish you fucking retard. Look up the eu firearms directive and u'll see that there is eu legislation that sets the lowest limitation allowed. Simmilar to US federal constitution. Nfa weapons are legal in all of US on a federal level, but might be banned on a state or city level. Break action shotguns are free from registration, licenses, or anything like that in all of eu on a "federal" level. Some states (most of them) require a license.

The eu has FAR greater control over it's member states than the federal government does in usa.

I hate eu

Attached: 346455897123214.png (495x371, 514K)

>I'm swedish
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you even know where you're posting?

Why?

>The eu has FAR greater control over it's member states than the federal government does in usa.

no it doesn't

Attached: pepe (95).jpg (250x211, 5K)

>says the britcuck
:^)

it's full of literal imperialists

>britcuck
>living in Czechia
>in no way Swedish
pretty sure i still win this one

Because I live in eu country. They do nothing but take rights away from its citizens, and we don't even have to talk about firearms when it comes to this.
Also tell me what regime it is when a group of leaders decide what people can and can not do in secret behind closed doors and without asking it's people?

It absolutly does.
Sux to be brown

>It absolutly does.
no it doesn't

Attached: pepe (38).png (657x527, 51K)

Dude, make a reply to my posts and the ones earlier in the thread that are in swedish and I'll show you. If you're close to brno I'll even fucking meet you.
Yeah, not arguing. Just wondered if you're a brownie or not. Swexit soon!

Can l carry pepper spray with me in lreland?
Alsowhat can l carry in bongistan since you need a loicence for everything?

Attached: 1e7.jpg (702x702, 119K)

>Alsowhat can l carry in bongistan since you need a loicence for everything?
nothing, it's illegal to carry anything for the purpose of offence (physically hurting people)

Can l carry one of those kubaton keychains or a tactical pen like op suggests but not as black and scary?

Attached: 1487789921228.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>tactical pen carry because no pepper
Just learn to throw a fucking punch already.

Top bait frogman
Probably not

Maybe but if you end up using it you're in deep shit

>kubaton keychains
100% no
>tactical pen
maybe but you might be in trouble if you even breath that you're carrying it for self defence. it's literally illegal to carry anything to hurt someone for self defence

Does this tactical pen look suspicious to you?
Do you think that anybody will suspect anything from it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

no, it's fine, but if you use it, and you say anything to the effect of "self defence" when asked "why were you carrying such a dangerous pen" while being interviewed by the police you will be in deep shit.

>smith&wesson
5 years in the slammer right there m8

i can't tell if he's being satirical or not but he somewhat has a point, it having a weapons manufacturer's name on it ups the suspicion factor.

>Use against Germans

Someone forgot who the good guys were

>"I'm a student and I hate when my pencils break"

Attached: 1473259776473.jpg (207x219, 30K)

Joking about the 5 years, I have no idea what your punishments are. But it was mentioned previously. I am serious about the name tho. This is a pen that you don't buy without knowing what it is. If it's plain you can say that you needed a strong pen because you keep breaking your normal ones, but it won't fly with that text on it.

Get yourself a heavy steel padlock and tie a bandana through the loop.

Congrats you now have an improvised flail.

Ok l'll just scratch the logo off once l get one.

Does this kubaton look in any way threatening?

Attached: s-l1000(2).jpg (928x522, 83K)

doesn't matter, it's an offensive weapon so carrying it in public is a crime.
you're better off going with a uk legal pocket knife.

amazon.co.uk/Promithi-Outdoor-Foldable-Knife-Grey/dp/B01DXV6GNW
like this one

Attached: 510wpEypfNL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 55K)

Conservative America believes that Europe is overrun by Muslim gangs, raping pure Aryan women and enforcing sharia law.

blktriangle.com/collections/hard-goods/products/donovan

Attached: imagejpg_89c7c45d-fce5-4bae-8c33-09baf6f7ae86_720x.jpg (720x960, 157K)

I've lived in the U.S. for 25 years without issue. Still carry a gun every day.

They're not wrong. Come visit and you'll see.

>inb4 I'm a libtard that loves new food culture

You must be 18 years of age in order to post here

Have you seen the news over there?
>But da food!
lol

no, you can't carry pepper spray with you in Ireland, nor can you carry a knife. However, you won't have any problems. The worst you'll ever see is a drunk guy shouting at a wall/junkies begging for money.

t. Irish

It's easy to say that until you're in an incident where you need to defend yourself or a loved one. I live in TN and only started carrying after I had to get in a fistfight with some drunk jackass to defend my ex. If I'd had a gun at the time it would have saved me some physical harm and possibly made things easier with the cops later on.

>Europe is a single country

specify which country you are visiting and then we might be able to help.