K&M M17s

>all metal
>partial ar parts compatibility
>adjustable Elftmann ar trigger (3.5 - 5lbs)
>1.5 moa
>100% reliability according to reviews
>ian had a pre K&M one, loved it, but sold it because it isn't lefty compatible. destroys inferior handed people
>mormon made
who has one?

Attached: 1416333320.jpg (750x276, 32K)

Sorry bro. Despite the memes, I’m not into dildos or traps or anything like that, so I don’t care for bullpups.
But you do you, u piece of shit poz faggit

The receiver behind the mag well being flat instead of following the angle in front of it and that shitty support beam makes me irrationally mad. Fucking ruined the aesthetic.

I'm wrong-eye dominant, otherwise I'd consider getting the 7.62x51 version.

I'm gonna wait for version 2, it looks nice but it's just not militarized enough

'ate bullpups
'ate surplus
love me ar
love me glock
simple as

I would love to try one out, maybe even
a 308 model, but they are not readily available in California and I would like to check one out in person before ordering. It's nice that they do offer a CA model with the fin grip.

>1.5 moa
So it's shit.

That's very reasonable for a service rifle.

Apparently they have relatively major issues with the handguard heating up really quickly. I'd like to see that fixed before I drop a grand or two on one.

Could have been cheaper
Barrel could be longer too
Also a better ejection system, don’t like brass near my face
Is there an adjustable gas block? What about opsifferent calibers?

submoa ars are less than half that cost

Buy an AR then. There are other rifles, some less accurate, some more accurate. You want a bullpup form factor, you're going to pay with ergonomics, trigger pull, etc; you want something other than DI, you're going to lose mechanical accuracy just because you've got more mass moving. There are bolt guns that shit all day on your subMOA AR, I don't see you rushing to buy one.

are you the manufacturer?

well no one is going to buy your bullpup ether also is Jow Forums really the best place to advertise your garbage?

No, I'm a guy who owns rifles that aren't ARs (in addition to ARs) and is tired of the 'But muh AR' bullshit. It's literally an army of you poor faggots who own one PSA and a glock and cannot fucking comprehend that people would get bored of that. MUH DI ACCURACY, yeah, well fuck you, have fun cleaning your fouling while I wipe off my gas piston and carry on with my day.

mormons are creepy

LOL get lost kid, you couldn't shoot 1.5 MOA with any rifle you own.
>because you don't own a rifle

>cannot fucking comprehend that people would get bored of that

oh yes having not shit sure gets boring some times
> well fuck you, have fun cleaning your fouling
posts m17s of all things

I already have several bullpups and this gun does not interest me at all. If you're into service rifles and want a bullpup get an AUG or something instead.

Not everyone is OP. Post your AR faggot, let's see how not shit it is.

jeez, look at that hairline

Attached: look at the top of his head.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

literally just do this, holy fuck

Attached: l1aqctfq.png (750x276, 105K)

great thread so far

That faggot who posts his prayer rug covered in 5.56 rifles just ordered one of these to spite you fucks.

there's a guy like that on here?

cope harder

mormon hairlets know what they're doing

someone on canada general has one

forgot pic

Attached: JOHN_M._BROWNING.jpg (220x312, 12K)

Hes right though. Like it or not, the standards set by a basic bitch AR is the benchmark by which all modern sporting and military rifles are judged. I'm all for a diverse range of guns available on the civilian market, but inescapably any new rifle must meet or exceed the standards set by the mid-tier AR if it is to make it.
>you want something other than DI, you're going to lose mechanical accuracy just because you've got more mass moving
Bullshit. Any free floating AR18-action rifle on the market should be capable of repeatable submoa performance. Moving mass affects felt recoil, but has little to do with mechanical accuracy.

Look at that chin

sup, Jow Forums

Attached: 20190415_221924.jpg (3024x3874, 1.96M)

I have to admit this shopped version, looks a lot better than the real thing.

>Bullshit. Any free floating AR18-action rifle on the market should be capable of repeatable submoa performance. Moving mass affects felt recoil, but has little to do with mechanical accuracy.
Another user here and thats incorrect.

I like my original M17S. It's true though, they're not lefty friendly at all.

Attached: 20180815_152626.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

>Mormon made
enough reason not to buy it right there

I'm not paying $1800 for a tacticool'd version of an $800 rifle from the 90's.

So, do you not own any Browning derived guns?

Attached: John M Browning.jpg (278x400, 12K)

Autistic, but correct.

Fuck now gotta sell all 4 A5’s my grandad left me

Attached: E8840AB7-6FDF-4B93-8E8F-DC70F902618F.jpg (1974x1420, 449K)