I think i might lose my guns Jow Forums

I think i might lose my guns Jow Forums.

>Australian
>Went out in the bush, took my gun with me
>Was walking around with a MK4 NO1
>Unloaded but keep ammunition in my jacket and some stripper clips
>Clearing areas
>Primarily looking for a good target shooting area, and when i find it, I'll save coordinates and ask permission from the police or environmental if it's all good to go ahead
>Yesterday was different
>As i'm walking, i stumble on about 50 Australian soldiers all sitting down
>Everyone stops talking
>"The fuck is this cunt"
>"Nice cute rifle"
>When all of a sudden everyone stops talking and a SGT walks up to me
>"What are you doing here?"
>"Where do you think you are?"
>"Why do you have a gun?"
>Answered all the questions, when he goes on and says "Give me your rifle"
>I rejected, and pulled it back
>Told me to open the bolt
>Open it up
>Tells me to take out my firearm license
>I rejected, when he calls up 2 guys who stand shoulder to shoulder with me
>Hand it over
>He writes all my details down, gives it back and tells me i will hear from the authorities
>Gets the two guys to drive me on a truck and drive me back to the main road

What the fuck was that all about? fuck that cunt.

Attached: hsug2rxt25z01.jpg (1049x943, 81K)

Sgt was trying to flex, he's not doing shit. Unless he's a wormy cunt then best you can do is be polite to the constable kangaroos and tell them you didn't do jack shit and were well within the stipulations of your fine country.

>Sgt was trying to flex, he's not doing shit

So then i didn't have to give the pile of trash my license. Cunt was acting aggressive, and so were his two goons beside me looking like they were about to shoot me and dump my body in a ditch.

If they take your guns build a fertilizer bomb and kill all of them

Why did you even give him anything, he has no authority over you lol. Just run away nigga.

can't argue with trips

turbobump

Pretty much this, unless you're actually on an installation somehow by mistake he can get fucked.

Where were you? all depends but if you weren't in some ADF-fenced area probably won't do shit.

As i said, goons beside me looked like they were itching to shoot me. Whole thing seemed suspicious.

Not going to mention where, but i never saw any ADF fences or posts signaling to not continue walking forward.

You’re retarded. The army has no power over you. You should have just walked away.

Trips of truth. Good luck user.

>nice cute rifle
This line is how I know you're telling the truth. I bet this sticks out in your mind and pisses you right the fuck off

Were you on some ADF site, mate?

It's different mate, it's different when some somewhat high ranking guy is threatening you, giving you the death stare, and trying to intimate you while everyone's holding guns. I don't trust the government. They can kill me, get rid of the body and that's the end of it. Who will people believe?

Somewhat.

No, didn't see signs, warnings nothing.

I’d have to ask my friend in the ADF about procedure in such cases, along with where they train, but you may have just somehow ended up in an ADF training ground.

As said, i never ever saw any such signs, or anything around. It's not like i walked into some special operations command center by accident.

I doubt they fence it all off, especially if it’s in a relatively remote place.

Sure, if no fences at least have signs up. I should have walked back, and just sat up in a tree watching them. When everyone's off doing something i jump down and steal some cunts rucksack and fuck off out of spite.

Not OP, but just reading it pisses me off.

How did you "stumble" upon 50 people? Were you in a forest and walked out into a clearing or something? Because if not it sounds like you would have had to blindly walked towards them for quite some time

You will ride eternal thru the gates of Valhalla

they're shit soldiers

Literally kept walking, and i went to my left where i knew water would be per my map. They were behind an area where there was thick bush / trees so from outside you cant see a single thing until you walk up.. and that's where i found myself look at a bunch of blokes with a rifle on my back while wearing a light green jacket.

Fuck it was embarrassing.

What kind of shithole do you live in? I'm in Alsaka and everybody has a rifle out in the bush. Even the bears.

Nobody's gonna shoot you dude can you imagine how much of a shitstorm that would be lmao.

Should have probably went "I didn't see any signs or any fencing on my way here, didn't know this was a training ground" first. Take a note of the SGT's name though, anything happens to you there(get beaten, anything taken, etc), you can just throw his name at the authorities.

If there really was no fencing or signs they can't do shit to you. Shit is unmarked and they expect people to know its a training ground?

He said he lives in Australia, learn to read.

The most unbelievable and alien thing to me was the bit about
>when i find it, I'll save coordinates and ask permission from the police or environmental if it's all good to go ahead

Like what even your country is like 90% barren wasteland finding other people itself shouldn't even be that easy but actually who cares about the dirt hill you shot.

>Be me
>Always been kind of an awkward guy
>Decided to join the army to become more confident
>It didn't really work
>Anytime I try to shoot the shit with the guys I always blurt out something stupid
>One day doing a training exercise in the bush
>Some civilian comes out of the bushes
>Has an old Enfield slung on his shoulder
>Real nice Enfield
>Some of the other guys freaking out at this armed dude
>I figure he just wants to shoot and doesn't mean any harm from the "oh shit" look on his face
>Try to defuse the situation with a quick complement about that beautiful rifle
>"N-nice cute rifle..."
>Everyone just stares are me like a fucking idiot
>Sink my head in shame as the Sarge approaches

Attached: 1410490011504.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Australia, it was more embarrassing from the ridicule i received, and then being threatened by 3 guys. Bunch of guys were holding in laughter.

You don't think about that when it happens and you are caught off guard. No one knows where i went except my girlfriend and all she knows is i went to shoot some paper.

If they wanted I'd be a dead man and no one would find me so i handed my license over.

You cant just shoot anywhere here, if it's an unknown place or you've never been ask for permission. Otherwise if you AREN'T allowed to shoot, or it's private property and the cops come you are beyond fucked.

Attached: 1 Ls0EtYDed-4kypPOufMhBA.jpg (1366x768, 261K)

>you can just throw his name at the authorities.
>cops will surely believe some random stranger that walks around the bush in camouflage with an old WW2 rifle over a SGT with years and years dedicated to the ADF with probably mutiple deployments

no

Where would they put signs out in the bush, presuming this is the bush?

All over the main road, or where there is a road, or even before entrances into the bush from all sides.

And I’m guessing there weren’t any at those places when you were there (Presuming you’re OP)?

In that case I’m pretty sure you’d be all good. I’m pretty sure they followed appropriate procedure (although, again, I’d have to check with my friend). The only thing is the whole intimidation thing, but then again I’d be a bit freaked if I saw someone come out of the bush with a rifle when I didn’t expect it.

Attached: 94D0EBEF-86D7-4B76-A163-376C4549BFBD.jpg (720x540, 77K)

You should have just told them to fuck off and kept walking. Why would you do what he says? He has no authority over you, you're not in the army. Consider yourself cucked.

>still frogposting in 2019

Son you just got bush fucked.

>gets shot

name the last time a uniformed soldier in a commonwealth country shot someone on their own soil
go on.

Apparently procedure for when someone with a gun comes around is to call the authorities, according to my friend. As for the place you went to, if the ADF were training there, and presuming they were in the right place, it would have been marked using signs and/or fences. So either they were in the wrong place, or you missed the indicators that it was a training ground somehow, OP.

>MK4 NO1

Attached: 1522063362876.jpg (268x325, 16K)

Checked and fertilized

Federal government tends to fence the shit out of any property it has. Gold-plating boondoggle thing. Fence also physically way better than the area standard fence - 8 or 9 string while next door is 4, manufactured strainers, galvanised, cleared both sides. Kind of sickening how taxes and spending works.

Bloody Sunday?

this un-ironically

Sounds like a LT decided he'd show his boys how land nav is really done and got them all fucking lost. You just got unlucky.

Checked and kekt

Attached: 88C8747C-0A21-44F0-BFF2-E85EB66FDE39.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

Nice cute rifle.

Oooooooooooo

Sexy

He's Australian not Irish. He's gonna have to build an army of Emus instead.

Why are 50 soldiers just sitting in the bush and not expecting someone else with a gun to just show up? Usually you set a perimeter so nobody just walks in like that.

But nope let’s just set up camp here. Pretty sure if you explain how this has been done legally before and the military are a bunch of asshats, you might get somewhere. I’d hope the police and wildlife agencies back you up, like ‘this guy hasn’t caused any issues with us before’

I knew militaries were filled with idiots, but holy shit.

That would have been hilarious

wtf it's actually cute
ignore soldiers OP, they are just jealous

Id like to point out that theres no way the soldiers had ammo in their firearms. Jesus fuckin christ, they were probably out doin navigation or rucking and had rifles because its part oftheir kit. No ammo i guarantee it.

trips speak truth

god you cunts love the boot

Attached: mods policing the aussie shitposters.jpg (3714x2786, 812K)

Trips don't lie

Attached: 1491831881702.jpg (532x532, 69K)

Steal everyone's firing pins when they're asleep

Was shooting with my buddy and his gf the other day. She called my Beretta 92fs cute after she finished shooting it. Was less than flattering m8

>knife handing an emu

It's like they're itching for a Second Emu War.

checked

Attached: neeneennb.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>OP missed his chance to be a martyr

The gods will it.

>bubba'd
YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING CUNT WHAT A DISGRACE TO SEE ON ANZAC DAY YOU BLOODY DILL

Attached: 1554615838048.png (582x458, 202K)

Do it op, dont be a fag

Attached: 7ABE3FEB-3E85-4E87-90A6-9FAFA4ECDB6C.gif (400x225, 513K)

>If they wanted I'd be a dead man and no one would find me so i handed my license over.
No ADF soldier would fucking kill you unless you shit first dumb cunt.
Hell, even if you shot first odds are they'd try tackling you to the ground first.
You seem like a dopey cunt that wandered into a training area, there is an almost zero percent chance they were outside of a training area if they had weapons.
What state was this in OP?

Not OP but I can confirm that ADGies do stuff with weapons in Mt Crawford just outside of Adelaide, it's pretty common to come across horse riders on the paths. I'd be surprised if OP somehow found his way into a training ground without realizing, especially with all the shit left behind out there

>be australian
lmao

Only 2 problems cunt.
1. Thats a No1 MkIII* not a No.4
2. I know the owner of that particular Lefthanded Boyds thumbhole, and he outranks "some Army SGT" so wouldn't give a fuck, let alone bitchpost about it.
>shove your copypasta up your unlubricated arse

Right.
Get your own 'cute rifle' for your wankstory, nogunz cunt.
Because that's the other side of my one.
>was a bare action saved from penriff gunshow so too late to be a bubba
>stock is actually for a NEF handirifle trimmed a bit but the thrubolt actually fits the stockbolt socket thread if you want to irl-copy it

Attached: 20170928_000059_001.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

No timestamp but same orange screwdriver.

samefag pls go cunt

thats more or less this whole, stupid, australian fucking thread

Attached: 20170825_155452.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

you have no choice, the trips of truth have decided your fate.

Real op here, that ugly abomination isn't mine. All my WW2 rifles are in unmolested condition and will remain so.

Attached: 1490637003773.gif (311x362, 1.99M)