"A serious use 45 has to be an H&K"

Do you agree with this statement?

I heard that in this video below and it got me thinking that it's probably a true statement. There really isn't anything else in the same league. I mean maybe a M&P, but it certainly doesn't have the track record. A Glock 21 is so damn pedestrian, and certainly not better than an HK. An expensive custom 1911? Would you really use one for serious use?

youtube.com/watch?v=42Jp99Gpp3o

Attached: HK-Logo-V01.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>a serious use 45

should i get a 45 or be a real man and get a 44 DESERT EAGLE

FNX 45? HK can sick it.

>serious use
>45
>implying

Attached: 1555711114559.png (627x627, 416K)

>squishy squishy

Don’t buy a handgun that is more than ~650. It’s not worth it. Get a glock, or a cz, or whatever, just don’t buy sig or fn or hk or all these gay status symbol brands.

Sig P220?

Fuck H&K

Fuck off H&K and buy ad space like the rest

I agree.
None of my guns are serious use and my only 45 is still an HK.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

Timestamp or you're a larping faggot

>45 AARP
>serious

9mm or no mm. 5.7 if armor.

Can your pistol fire a full magazine without a malfunction? Are you at least semi proficient with it? If both of these things are true, your pistol chambered in .45 ACP is fit to kill any man not wearing body armor real fucking dead. That's about as serious as "serious use" gets for a civilian. I'm honestly not sure what beyond this a reasonable human can ask of a pistol. Sure there are guys who may somewhat reasonably feel the need to prepare for more extreme circumstances and might want more out of a pistol, but this is not to say that a "lesser" weapon wouldn't also suffice.

>implying

Attached: 1554381977876.jpg (719x536, 56K)

>Can your pistol fire a full magazine without a malfunction?
Yes, because it's a USP 45. I've only had 1 FTF, and it was my fault.

>"A serious use 45 has to be an H&K"
>Do you agree with this statement?
No. If the statement was "A serious use 45 has to be an H&K, FN, SIG, or CZ", then I'd probably agree for the following reason:
>The only reason to chose .45ACP for "serious use" is if that "serious use" involves suppressors. It depends on how you define "serious", but realistically, I'd say the only people using suppressors for "serious" purposes are militaries, counter-terror units etc.. Since there aren't THAT many pistols with factory threaded barrels, and these groups are unlikely to adopt cheap Filipino 1911s, "serious use" .45s have to be H&K, FN, SIG, or CZ, de facto

My 1911 has problems ejecting or feeding every once in a very long time, but the point is that I can fire a fuck ton of full magazines before I ever get any kind of malfunction. I trust the weapon to go bang when I pull the trigger, and that's the important thing.

I liked the 1911, so it was natural for me to go to the USP, because it has Browning style controls and takedown, but even fewer parts and is more robust.

Yeah I'm not even trying to say anything retarded like that the 1911 is the pinnacle of firearm engineering or something, just that in the vast majority of use cases it is more than capable enough.

>HK
>status symbol brand

How? They make rugged handguns for a slightly higher price than your normal plastic fantastic. Also, FN's handguns are god awful.

A status symbol would be something like an STI 2011 or Wilson Combat EDC or any of the boutique 1911 manufacturers (Nighthawk, Baer, etc.).

>1911 is the pinnacle of firearm engineering
I'll say it, because for a long time Browning style handguns have ruled supreme, but now there's successors like the FK BRNO and challengers like the Laugo Alien.

Poorfags and nouveau riche tryhards so far up their own ass who think anything above $500 is "boutique", debonair or indicative of prestige

>STI 2011
What a shame, I've always wanted a 2011, but everyone who owns an STI always reports bad news. That leaves SVI...

The worst trigger I've ever felt was on an HK USP .45 Compact. The trigger reset was like a full inch. It was atrocious.

What does Jow Forums think of the FNX-45? It seems to be the only popular pistol that FN has to offer with the FiveSeven in a close second.

>ib4 "squishy squishy"

From what I understand, that issue only occurred for a few of their pistols and was fixed several years ago.

arent they built to be a match gun with tight tolerances for accuracy? Theyre not made to be rugged fighting guns

Attached: eskvlgvoi8e11.jpg (641x530, 41K)

$50K worth of weapons to fire a $.5 cent piece of lead!

Attached: 7c840d0a8d284f17c3d4acddd402c5ea.jpg (500x818, 47K)

Haych Kays are serious business.