Im about to be a father, I found my kid a technical

So, I know this is a few years early, but my wife went into a 4 day long early labor with our first over easter. (Early isnt fake, but it's fake).

I found this on the side of the road for free yesterday, guy said it was fine. I ran it with a spare 12v, runs great.

So, a buddy of mine suggested I go ahead and set up a PVC stanchion for a nerf machine gun.

"My sons first technical"

Seems reasonable. If I cant hit him with whatever equivalent of a nerf ultimator nerf he wins.

Attached: IMG-20190422-00510.jpg (2560x1920, 1.32M)

I had one once for my son he really liked it. He has gone full turbo and has built this
>Airsoft from age one for maximum strength

Attached: D18C4EB9-AB75-4026-A036-9CE71E40174C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

That’s what I get for phone posting

Attached: 64305F4D-5034-4E98-A3D5-1B7BFA1879C4.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Attached: 2E4B5BB9-FE61-4FCB-9139-54472EDE70BB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Trust me, I fucking want to feel slightly bad, for hurting someones neck Not kidding.

One last try

Attached: 415A4D4D-33D2-40CD-BADB-ECFF0ACEB903.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

You know, my wife and I can sing along to those glados songs, after I nearly went insane at the oil boost and loosing my job. So Im happy to just be trying to scare her into labor and built a tiny technical vehicle.

My dad is an old army office and it creaks him out.

That idea is cool as fuck user. How would you make a nerf IED though? Remote-operated sprinkler system?

My nephews really liked these, and they really worked.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 21K)

If you're up for a challenge, get two Vulcans, wire them to another 2 12v batteries, and stitch a couple hundred shots worth of belts together for each one. It'll be the shits to clean up, but your kid will love the shit out of his death machine.

Let me be clear, thats a toy nerf grenade.

My mhurine buddy mentioned "Id kill every kid in town when I was 5 for a truck to troll other kids".

So I went "hey, what if I put a machine gun in back" "If he cant sneak up on me and my (insert modern nerf ultimator RPG equivalent) he wins." But we both get to engadge in IN warfare (improvised nerf). My father is an ex combat engineer. Im not sure if my back lawn will end in PTSD or intensive war

Attached: 761C3A0A-D63C-4F69-9CC3-177124445EFE.jpg (374x503, 45K)

"Every minute I stay in this sand-box, I get weaker, and every minute daddy picks weeds in the bush, he gets stronger."

This is america. I can contemplate putting nerf guns on power wheels cars for unborn toddlers all I want.

You could probably spring-launch these out of a tube connected to a trip-wire for nerf bouncing-betty's.

Holee fuck

Check what they call those on amazon

"Goshfun CS Grenade, Tactical Plastic Modified Crystal Water Beads Bomb Water Bullet Bomb for Nerf Rival CS Battle Game - Black + Orange"

Im so fucking proud of you. As a father to another father your son might not remember this neat little toy you made for him but your wife will remember this dearly. Good job bro you are doing good.

Technicals aren't supposed to be sneaky, give him smoke grenades so he has some options when spotted.

Possibly. But I bought a few for my nephews last x-mas. They work the same, no pin, handle flies, nerf balls pew. Im concentrating on him learning to dismount and shoot me with the machine gun in the back before I RPG the powerwheels before we move totally into IED warefare.

Those toy grenades from nerf work perfect for that. The back yard will be full of nerf IEDs and the colonel (his grandfather) will have to help him disarm them in between me lobbing nerf rockets at them.

well if the kid is anything like you its going to be more like babys first short bus

Attached: images.png (213x237, 8K)

That might be the best easter egg hunt ever. Now that I ponder it.

Thanks for the support. That's the cleaned up version. My wife already thinks I love him (her maybe) too much. But dragging a broken powerwheels off the corner, rebuilding it, and she already loves me. Adding a nerf machine gun so we can play "technical vehicle/terrorist" and she's all "whoa whoa thats years away".

I'm so excited about my impending child. I have a lego stash, a new project for it (fix the gator and you can have it), maybe if you can make it over here without tripping a trap you get a nerf machine gun for the john deere.

Im inventing games, and they all seem healthy to me.

Gotta slurp up all thos delicious key words

>tfw having a girl
>tfw your kid will never suppress a position with automatic Nerf fire while his friends deploy out the back of his wooden APC and pepper pot up to the enemy position and clear it with water ballon grenades.
I need to try again for a boy.

What are you on about? He sounds like an awesome dad.

Nice. I got mine a little kids 4 wheeler and swapped the 12 volt engine for 24 volts for / s p e e d / when he turned 5.

Buy your kid a bunch of Nerf guns, too! I got mine his first little bolt action Nerf gun when he was 3 and began working on gun safety. He is 6 now and gets mad when his friends flag him or go downrange while shooting -- unless they agreed to a Nerf war prior, lol.

I also gave him my cheapo gun locker recently and taught him to clear his Nerf guns before storing them. He absolutely loves his little rifles and pretends to clean them with my shop rags. Teach them young, OP! Mine respects all arms, loves the function of them and can differentiate many common small arms.

I plan on getting him a little airsoft gun when he turns 8 and then move onto a BB gun at 10 and a Savage Rascall when he is 13. I can't wait to have a shooting buddy. My dad was a piece of shit and never spent time with me. I'm trying to be the best damn Jow Forums dad a son could have.

Attached: SKY3722LRG-2_900x.jpg (900x900, 142K)

Fuck off, dont be a dick for no reason. OP is a good guy. He's aiding in the next generation of safe firearms owners.

Simple solution.make your girl into a boy. Have her grow up around all that shit and grow into a proper female Jow Forumsommando.

Then turn her into a lesbian for your own good

Just raise her like she was a boy. Teach her to wrench on cars, solder, weld, shoot, swim, hunt, and drive a stick. She will make you infinitely prouder of her than the parents of "brave" boys who come out as faggots and trannys.

Shew, go be a cunt elsewhere

Go 18 volts. Get 3 deep cycle wheel chair 6 volts. You can add a 6 and twelve but get better over all use if amps are equal per cell. My kids get almost a week of use out of a charge. Get a pdb to run lower voltage out for lights. Dark rides are loads of fun, changes the back yard. Nerf is cool so is a windsheild washer pump water cannon. Bubble blower "smoke screen" dispenser has been on the list for a bit. We have burned through two cars, a jeep and modified a trike to be an autonomous "drone target" for destruction derby days at my house so far. Got all the parts to rebuild the jeep and enough scrap to get a car going. Problem for me now is the kids are getting old. Really think its official go-cart time.

You have some time until your kids will be old enough to use that truck. Look into the RC mods for Power Wheels so you can drive him about for the first year or so. Im a lil jelly because I got a pack of girls. They race like savages but have no interest in arming the things up. Sigh...

Good ideas, thanks. My parents always had me store my nerf and water guns in a plastic bin out back and they all ruined. Never again.

Thanks for the advice, Ill check the motors for 18v, sure they can handle it, we all know high volt low amp is easier on things.

I dont even know what I have yet, it was a 4 day long false labor and shes overdue. But I can hope...

Im planning to make all the lights work (they dont, from factory). Im going to put a volt meter over the sticker with "2364 hours" so we can be real, and add a second battery under the bed.

I think Ill need to get a second bed, because my dad has a farm, and will probably steal it and my kid once a year.

I might do it like a jeep, and make sure it has some mounted shovels and other useful stuff too.

Best thing I every picked up from the side of a road really.

Im also gonna leave a few push in pastic parts off, and a few wheels, and put it on blocks, and tell him "you can have it when you fix it".

ANd maybe give a shoutout to /o/ and tell him "I know what I got" and demand a hug and an action figure or something.