That one guy that gets anal when he sees you drinking alcohol and then handling a gun

>That one guy that gets anal when he sees you drinking alcohol and then handling a gun

Settle the fuck down, i drive drunk all the time. I can handle my liquor.

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 74K)

Same.

based dumb satan OP

Ib4 op dies in a crash

I thought this was going to be a thread about sodomy.

Except when you cant because you had a really shitty day.

Satanic trips granted you the power to get people buttsex on demand?

This, but unironically. There's a large difference between having a drink and being drunk. And BAC isn't really a good yardstick when you have a heavy tolerance.

>hurr-durr im an alcoholic boomer trying to justify my retardation by saying i can handle muh liquour
All it takes is one fuck up, are you really possibly betting your gun/driving rights let alone life on the fact that your ego pretends it can handle being drunk and hande heavy machinery/firearms?

Attached: 8F616147-FC47-4773-A159-BB1F0E4A48DB.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Attached: 1528535711806.jpg (480x452, 12K)

It’s ok user

I bet you two faggots get offended at Jow Forumsomrades that clean guns while also sipping on some whiskey. Fuck off lefties.

Are you not hyper aware of every single movement you make when handling a gun not sober? It's not my fault you're a fucking retard.

that one fuckup would have happened whether i was drinking or not

Drinking alcohol in any situation that isn't a party, social event, or you trying to get laid is fucking sad. What kind of loser drinks alone

>drinks to give him social gains, because he is a socially awkward loser otherwise
>Needs to be drunk to talk to girls
>Calls others losers

Like pottery, look in the mirror.

Lemme guess, you're that boomer from the NF thread that hates fun so now you started a whole new thread to strawman against adults having responsible fun.

Attached: 1548566072027.jpg (2048x1843, 1.15M)

> I need to drink to do these things
Nice projecting brainlet. Clearly I hit a nerve. I haven't been actually drunk in a long time and it's something you casually do in social situations, not alone. Lay off the bottle pal it's not helping your iq

>Drinking alcohol in any situation that isn't a party, social event, or you trying to get laid is fucking sad
>or you trying to get laid

You said it not me, loser boy. Eat shit you socially awkward tardo.

tfw drink every night because i cant sleep otherwise

I fucking hate trying to sleep sober feel like my own thoughts are screaming at me constantly

I said it's reasonable to drink in those instances. Not that I personally drink in those instances. Man drunkards are dumb

Fuck off retarded nigger. Hopefully when you eventually hit something its an inanimate object and not some poor sucker that has to suffer because youre an irresponsible dumb fuck.

Fucking alcohol drinking faggots

Attached: ff.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

>Shifting the goal post

Whatever, loser boy. Go down another bottle of jack, just to have the courage to talk to the female that delivers your package's.

Imagine responding seriously to such obvious bait

>a magical place, satan

>imagine actually being such a faggot you think matured adults cant manage to drink and shoot at the same time and still be safe

yikes

Nah idgaf if you clean guns while having a few drinks.

What if I like to clean my guns after a few puff puff passes? Really helps with that detail work ;)

Attached: FB_IMG_1544569405621.jpg (720x614, 41K)

DUDE

Attached: 1537715804713.jpg (590x767, 127K)

you drink alone user? please don't fellate your guns, it'll get better

Attached: 1548796373014.png (1066x558, 63K)

Why is drinking alone considered a bad thing? I used to love getting fucked up by myself and falling asleep.

Why is being alone period considered a bad thing?

Attached: 1549120801995.png (373x356, 104K)

It's not, they are spouting memes. Probably r*ddit tards.

Alcohol is banned in competition shooting precisely because it calms the nerves. I would never say that I shot sober in my life as well.

>the guy that gets fucked in the ass when you get wasted

WEED

>drinking in 2019

Attached: 1554860087481.png (645x729, 85K)

Usually one that has to much shit to deal with, instead of seeking professional help, it's easier to hide yourself away and drink yourself into a stupor.

Believe it or not, your body filters alcohol out at a constant rate. If you pace yourself properly you can drink and never reach the max bac that counts as a dui. In those cases driving "drunk" is easy. Why do you believe everything that DARE taught you in elementary school user? You understand they were trying to program you to be a wageslave cuck right?

When MADD makes a DUI two drinks in under an hour, then it's pretty goddamn retarded.

You know what's funny about that is you are actually making the problem worse. After a few years of that you'll start to get a flood of uncontrollable subconscious images whenever you close your eyes.

Attached: 1553832773709.jpg (267x348, 32K)

Haha! If only that was the worst of it.

Alcohol impairs your ability to do that retard

When you drive the speed limit and don't attract undue attention to yourself, MADD sucks your duck like no tomorrow because they can't do shit to you.

>BATFE
>A
>T
>F
>E

Gubmint groups these items together ans so do I

Attached: dhvNgDb.jpg (600x315, 40K)

Still illegal. Hell, if your taillight goes out in motion and you're under the BAC limit, then in most states it's up to the cop's, "judgement," to if you're impaired.

C O P E
O
P
E

>implying you don't perform routine maintenence on your vehicle
Lmfao this guy

imagine being such a dildo that you don't trust yourself around a gun after you've had a beer

Attached: 1524162360412.png (720x527, 912K)

>people butthurt about alcohol
This only happens in the JewSA

>electrical components are the same as mechanical
Shit, some truck could shoot up a freak stone under its tire and hit my windshield, also a moving violation to be driving with a cracked windshield. Point is, shit happens where police can pull you over, and DUI laws while well-intentioned are butt fucking retarded. Kind of like most esoteric gun restrictions.

Which is why I don't abide by either. Life is risk and I'll relax when I die.

Guess I'm one of those assholes.

I love whiskey, and I love shooting. I don't mix the two, ever, and anyone who does is a fucking idiot who makes the rest of us look bad whether or not he puts a hole in himself or his amigos.

There's not a single good reason to start drinking and then go fingerfuck your firearms. Especially not nowadays with a bunch of dickheads watching who don't even want a perfectly sober law abiding citizen to exercise Second Amendment rights.

I've seen people who I'd have thought had completely ingrained training get sloppy and stupid with basic safety with only a few beers in them. It may be even worse than driving impaired because a negligent discharge is such a tiny movement away from normal operation and there's probably more leeway in driving.

I'm no range nazi. I can let an inadvertent muzzle sweep go and not be a jerk about it if it appears you're otherwise safe, but I'll probably mention it. Poor trigger discipline makes me cringe and I'll say something a little firm. But come to my place to shoot guns and I find out you're drunk or high, you'll get something between being asked to leave and being bitchslapped.

You want to get tipsy, do it after the guns are cleaned and put away. Don't be that guy.

Noone cares

Attached: 1555949118266.png (680x680, 368K)

I care

If you can't handle your firearms with a little alcohol in you, then you can't handle your firearms. Notable distinction with actually being drunk and impaired.

This is the only correct response.

Go shoot by yourself and leave the rest of us non-pussies alone then if that's how you feel

Ok.

If you can't handle you guns when you drink, then don't.
If you can't practice perfect gun safety even when smashed, you haven't trained hard enough.

RETARD ALERT

Alcohol and guns mix great as long as you don't get smashed.
Alcohol's anticonvulsant effects can help you shoot, and no shaky hands makes for less mishaps when handling things.

This
>y’all are responsible? Hah! Sounds like libtard faggotry to me
You make us all look bad

It's not even a fuck up you have to worry about, it's fucking anything. Stoping an attack with deadly force is a lot harder to justify when walking around with a .08 bac.

>I drive drunk
Congratulations! You’re a piece of shit

>I drive drunk
Lrn 2 reed fgt

It still can be

>HA you don’t drink when using deadly equipment? Pussy!
You’re making your argument look bad

Pretty much. The dose is the poison. The only reason I'd care is if you're either impaired and therefore actually dangerous, or if it's on my insurance. If your mental aptitude is severely impaired off of two beers, then I don't want you around me in any capacity.

>I drive drunk
A nigger like you killed my mother and if I knew where you were I’d be sorely tempted to do the same to you.

as long as its cleared and you don't load it there is zero issue with messing around with guns while intoxicated

Attached: 1549335200750.gif (471x263, 1.29M)

There's a difference between being buzzed and drunk.

Are you The Liquor?

>Settle the fuck down, i drive drunk all the time

Attached: wojakbrainloading.gif (500x493, 631K)

He said drunk, do you get drunk off of one beer? Lanklet faggot

lets see you drive drunk and handle a gun at the same time, bad ass.

>Tfw you drop acid and watch movies while cuddling your guns

Attached: 47325079_2263696867235994_1968699217622859776_n.png.jpg (700x665, 45K)

T.

Attached: 1554515574059.jpg (630x507, 83K)

Just accept Nuggetfest rules and stop making these threads lmao. I get drunk and shoot guns all the time on MY property but you need to respect other peoples properties.

What a fag, how fat are you be honest

I trust myself because I dont drink or use drugs like the retarded nigger you revealed yourself to be.

Try a melatonin.

Melatonin is a less extreme solution that worked well for me for a while and can be bought OTC, but it stopped working after a while.
If that doesnt work, get a script for zolpidem. works wonders and its relatively cheap, dont drink with it though. alcohol gives you shitty sleep anyway

Attached: 1541640477264.jpg (576x507, 66K)

>Have a drunk ass friend
>He'd always show people how cool he is and flail around with his FOLDED TEN THOUSAND TIME glorious nippon steel any time he was drunk
>Ends with a 3 inch gash in his thigh
>He gets all pissy when I never take him out shooting or let him mess with my guns when he's six beers deep
>Wonders why I won't let him borrow my keycard to the range

Lay off the sauce and stop being an idiot. I would trust my four year old niece more with my guns then his drunk ass.

Attached: 1527326929748.png (1168x1000, 584K)

Man. Booze keeps me up. Doesn't even take all that much. If I catch a light buzz and try to sleep I toss and turn for hours and I'm lightweight as fuck now that I've stopped drinking on the regular.

>What kind of loser drinks alone

I did. Nothing irritates me more when I'm drunk then other drunk people.

this desu

That's so not the picture I meant to post but whatever. There ya go, guys. Enjoy.

I got pulled over for making a legal u-turn and spent the night in jail accused of drinking at 11am, be cautious.

Any and all psychoactive drugs are degenerate. Including alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.

>Shoot best when half way through my third beer
>Steady as a rock for more accurate shots and back on target quicker for faster shooting
>tfw just want to be this good when sober

Any less and I'm just kind of shaky. Much more and I start swaying. There's just a perfect little zone I get in when the buzz just starts setting in.

Attached: DogBone.webm (426x426, 732K)

I think smoking would actually improve accuracy the most since it calms your nerves but I might be retarded

Mushrooms are fucking sweet though. I mean I do not recommend going out to shoot after you've chewed a fistful of caps. Just in general. Fun stuff.

nicotine and caffeine have their uses in moderation
alcohol is useless degeneracy and so is any kind of addiction to any drug.

There really should be an enhanced drivers license where you take the test while impaired under the influence of drugs or alcohol or both and if you pass you can legally drive fucked up. This is a complete unironic belief of mine.

Also in Nevada you can still legally conceal carry with a BAC of of .10