ITT Jow Forums is the boomers on arfcom

ITT Jow Forums is the boomers on arfcom

Attached: Ammo1.jpg (800x600, 92K)

Sorry, but this isn't something you can force

He he he... only thing being forced is you gettin' a job by your parents. Heck, back in my day all the brats would be in the Nam' at your age!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Airforce 3E4X3
1967-1968
Honorably discharged, and awarded Purple Heart for cholesterol-induced stroke
In therapy for service-related PTSD
Got a complaint? Register it by kissing my ass
Serve those that would serve you
All Arabs are terrorists; FACT

Back in my days, the army was something you were proud of. We were beat, spat on, and forced to march in terrible weather. These days the soldiers are soft, they are even allowed to use their mobile phones absolutely pathetic.

Kids don't know how hard it is these days. Anyway the wife is yelling at me to get off the computer and mow the lawn, gotta do what she says, ya know? in my mind im still in my army days and must follow orders.. anyway peace out guys talk you you guys later!

USMC VETEREN - Boomer war of 1978

You gents see the new hickok45 video, sights right on as usual LOL LOL

---------------------
Proud Nam vet 1968-1968 FUCK JANE FONDA
Obama is not my president
Trump is your president libtards
I LOVE Israel

Attached: cigar.jpg (240x320, 13K)

I just bought my 3rd olight after the most recent Sootch00 vid. This ones going on my ruger PCC. Cant stand those 9mm ARs. They arent even ARs

---------------------
Retired USMC 1988-1989
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine."
Fix the VA.
MATTIS 2020

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-050323_Chrome.jpg (1162x1319, 731K)

>Mattis 2020
I fucking keked

so in other words, we all pretend to be intelligent, mature, responsible gun owners who actually own guns, have extensive firearms and combat experience, and dont fap to trannies dressed as cartoon characters? yeah kek what a bunch of lol losers lmao probably go to reddit like real losers kek *wipes cheeto hands on ass-juice-ripe cargo shorts that havent been washed in 3 months*

Attached: 1527560118772.png (2958x2290, 2.94M)

This ones spot-on, a man who knows his boomers.

T. Boomer

Fuck it, Iā€™d vote for him

When yall have succeeded in destroying the NRA and yall are done beating your little ignorant boy chests over it, and when the Second Amendment is removed shortly thereafter* then I'll make a thread with all these anti-NRA threads to remind you who is responsible for it all.

A massive and growing number of anti-2A groups are doing their damndest to destroy the 2A and they know that destroying the NRA is fundamental to that cause. They use many dirty tactics such as online shills paid millions of dollars as part of that effort. I'm certainly not saying everyone against the NRA here is one or even most, they are simply ignorant fools. However, these paid anti-NRA shills certainly are active at this forum and many other gun forums and have been for years. Just like how the Russian government's army of shills each spend years and hundreds or thousands of posts looking and acting like normal forum members, so do these anti-NRA shills. Don't be their useful idiots.

* No, you won't be going to war with anyone to defend the 2A. Once Congress, the Pres, and the SC decides it's, then it's done and there's nothing you will do to reverse that fact. It's only through the constant and intense work of many NRA lobbyists in DC and state capitals, both with legislators and in the courts, that the 2A has survived the past few decades. Once the NRA is gone, the 2A will very quickly follow and none of your civil war fantasies will stop it.

Attached: 1535037986981.jpg (580x435, 119K)

Ever boomer ever justifying the price of suppressors or optics or triggers. Those are some of the most annoying posts to read on barfcom

The firearm market is filled with suckers.

Boy that AK of yours better be 922r compliant.

------------------------------------------------
Molon Labe

"If you come to take my guns, I'll give you the ammo first."

Fuck Obummer

US Coast Guard Combat Veteran
Plumbers Mate 3rd Class, 1983-1983

Attached: 1461961479045.jpg (468x640, 95K)

Shut up kike

>BASED NRA PLEASE STOMP ON ME

Kill yourself boomer

Attached: ff.jpg (800x500, 76K)

>t. Wayne LaPierre

Can't believe these solvent traps are allowed to exist, if you're not spending one thousand on a silencer, you're buying junk.
I'm reporting you lot to the ATF for hurting our rights.

---------------------------------------------------------
Molon Labe
Service Industry 1969-1979
Postal service 1983-2013
If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
---------------------------------------------------------

Right? If you don't like it don't buy it, they are a bit underpriced if you ask me $1999 for a silencer is fair

-----------------
COME AND TAKE IT!
BACK THE BLUE!

LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Civil war veteran 1861-1863
QAnon for president 2016
Police veteran 1941-1945
Mall security veteran 1945-1955
Wounded 12 times from 4 different calibers
Once shot the dick of a mayfly
"And another thing...the crotch, down where your nuts hang, is always a little too tight" -LBJ
Soverign citizen 1967-1992

>Honorably discharged, and awarded Purple Heart for cholesterol-induced stroke
kek'd

this post is spot on and underrated

this 100%. most of the anti-NRA faggots on here are either brainless sub-30 year olds, or literal paid leftist shills

tranny loving neocon detected

the NRA is destroying itself.

>tfw boomers ruin the market so badly that a stainless steel, aluminum or titanium tube is over 500 dollars

You know hes making fun of the NRA right

Attached: 1555172583126.png (591x647, 39K)

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, thanks for posting.

Stupid should hurt...

Joshua 24:14-15

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. ā€” Arthur Schopenhauer

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" ā€” 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." - CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Attached: 90250.jpg (200x133, 9K)

>he actually has a valid point, PCCs are shit m8

D-dildo launchers?

Attached: 1550896705768.jpg (480x454, 49K)