My boyfriend's birthday is coming up pretty soon and I was thinking about buying him some gun stuff...

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up pretty soon and I was thinking about buying him some gun stuff, but I don't really know what to start and was hoping you'd be able to help. He likes those old cowboy stuff, I was thinking a saddle maybe but he doesn't own a horse.can you guys give me some ideas?

Attached: 1519084149119.png (534x570, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taylorsfirearms.com/1886-ridge-runner-rifle-stock-ammo-shell-holder.html
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/marlin-336w-lever-action-30-30-winchester-centerfire-20-barrel-61-rounds-61?a=1784789
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk he have any lever guns? Maybe get him one of those nice leather round holders you pop on the stock.

Attached: 9516159156156.jpg (850x1000, 247K)

Hi girl (male)

Get him a holster or some ammo maybe even a new gun if you got the funds. I'm sure he'd appreciate a nice new revolver too although honestly gun related stuff is kinda weird for a girl(male) to give her bf as a bday gift. Maybe a cowboy hat? Idk

No for the saddle

He has a couple of winchesters but I couldn't tell you what they are exactly without reading what's stamped on them. one he let me shoot one of his big ones and I thought it almost broke my shoulder
>Hi girl (male)
I only dress up for him occasionally. I still think of myself as a dude even though I crossdress sometimes.
>Get him a holster or some ammo maybe even a new gun
I don't really know which brands are good and I'd prefer if I didn't buy something generic I'd like to buy him something personalized.
>I'm sure he'd appreciate a nice new revolver
I know he has a lot of colts and some from these italian companies but I'm not sure exactly what he'd like.
>although honestly gun related stuff is kinda weird for a girl(male) to give her bf as a bday gift
He's let me shoot his guns sometimes, I prefer the .22 ones but he had some guns that were nice to shoot, they were lever actions.
>. Maybe a cowboy hat? Idk
I think he'd look goofy in a stetson but who am I to judge?

What's your budget?

I've been working a liittle bit of over time so it's around $700 for the uppermost limit. He treats me wells and snuggles me just the way I like so I want to spoil him a bit. if it's a gun I'd like it if it's something I can should.

If youre not sure what to get hime in terms of firearms, get him some accessories if you like the idea of a holster or cartridge holder. Ask him about what he owns casually, sure he'd love explaining it to you. Then go from there, plenty of places online that can do custom leatherwork for a holster, sling, or whatever you decide on.

Attached: custom_leather_gregr_setup.jpg (703x373, 228K)

> I only dress up for him occasionally. I still think of myself as a dude even though I crossdress sometimes.

Goddammit I was memeing when I said girl(male). Should've known. I lowkey want to gas you fags but it's fine I'll hold it in since you're doing something nice

Maybe get him some boots, or a hat, a nice shirt/vest, a belt maybe. Along with that one of those round holders like is a good idea and won't be too expensive

I agree with the other user, a good leather buttstock wrap is something you can't go wrong with.

Attached: 12413241324.jpg (640x480, 206K)

Does he live in a free state where he can own actual firearms? Does he own any guns right now? Also, you're a good trap. Mine just buys me video games. You can't feed range toys steam points.

Attached: happy.jpg (307x405, 58K)

>Goddammit I was memeing when I said girl(male)
user, this is fucking Jow Forums, the only girls who every come here have dicks.

I fucked up, didn't see where you already said he has leverguns. Look into getting him a percussion revolver and a black powder kit: If he digs the western shit then he'll have a new piece and a new hobby. Black powder is a lot of fun and the loading, packing, and cleaning is really zen.

have sex teenager

If he only has large lever actions, maybe a Henry big boy?

>I was thinking a saddle maybe but he doesn't own a horse

There is such as a thing as "pony play," you know.

Don't get an actual horse saddle. A good one is waaaay too expensive just to stare at if it's not a collectible.

something like this. The anons saying get him a stockwrap have the right idea, but if your budget is that high then a new revolver would be something every guy in the world is thrilled to get. And you don't need to go through an FFL to purchase this: It can be shipped right to y'all

Attached: piettarevolver.jpg (300x230, 6K)

Too add to this a Henry big boy is a lever gat that is smaller and fire's revolver rounds, so you both should be able to shoot it. There's a few calibers and similar guns so you can shop about. .357 is what I have mine in and it's a blast, large enough for small whitetail but with extremely easy shooting characteristics

He madew me shoot his 45-70 and it wasn't fun, If he wasn't behind me id have fallen over. I'd really like to buy him a cartridge holder or a sling with his name on it.
>Goddammit I was memeing when I said girl(male). Should've known. I lowkey want to gas you fags but it's fine I'll hold it in since you're doing something nice
I keep my faggotry between him and me. the worst I'll do in public is kiss him on the cheek.
he has no fashion sense so I buy him his clothes anyway
He's a cop so he can own just about anything
I don't know anything about blackpowder, isn't it dangerous? He reloads but I don't really know anything about it.
I know he already has one in .357 but I'm not sure what kind it is, I just know it isn't a henry.
Don't some companies let you order stuff already engraved?

He's a cop and dating a trap, huh? Standby for the nogunz polfags screeching about bootlicking and gas chambers and shit. And yeah, you can order pre-engraved stuff but metal gear memes aside, it's not really worth it for a starter black powder gun. If he's into reloading, he'll probably REALLY dig a black powder big iron. You can get a nice gift case like this one and he'll have something he can cherish or pass down to his nieces/nephews/your adopted asian child

Attached: bprevolverset.jpg (794x596, 88K)

>REEE Jow Forums!!!!!!

You all need to die. Unironically kill yourself slowly, boot licking faggot.

cool post your guns virginbro

Attached: fillyourhandunderageb&.jpg (2322x4128, 1.05M)

Have sex.

kys tranny

42% :^)

>have sex

Next post incel redditor. You all are fucking obvious. Hope you get raped by a wild pack of niggers.

Bahhaha look at those fucking hambeast fucking mittens. Be careful fat fuck your heart will give out.

FAGGOT

Like I said bring it up with him casually, ask what he made you shoot that was big. Plenty places do custom leather so a full custom set woudnt be hard to come by once you have what gun he'd like it for. As for black powder, well as anything its dangerous if youre a careless moron but the fact hes into reloading makes me think he'll probably have an idea of what to expect. Only tip I have is do NOT use smokeless powder but thats something I imagine he likely knows, otherwise information is likely not hard to find on how to be safe. Still be a pretty solid gift and simple with direct to home shipping unless you live in some ultra shit state that says otherwise.

Holy shit both of you kill yourselves you godless faggots

Nice reddit buzzwords and reddit spacing. Still haven't seen you post a firearm yet, though. You do own guns, right? And sorry bro, I don't lick boots. Your tax dollars pay for the ones I was issued but thank you again. Also you might want to get your eyes checked dude, that's really bad depth perception on a micro pistol :C

Attached: skinleatherlittleman.jpg (4128x2322, 2.59M)

disgusting degenerate

samefag

Attention whore fatass nigger. Sucking cop dick and then telling us you dont lick boot.

>smily faces on Jow Forums

Can't wait for you to get raped by a pack of niggers.

>reddit spacing

As if there was any doubt youre a newfag. Every single fucking reddit tryhard pretender who posts this should be fucking disemboweled.

Attached: f.png (915x741, 774K)

oof

Attached: 20190424_035916.jpg (1335x419, 127K)

Oh yeah, I'm a total newfag bruh.
And I'm not licking cop boots. I'm talking to a person who asked the weapons board for advice about weapons. I'm sorry you have these crippling mental health issues that cause you to lash out at strangers on blue boards, though. In about five years you're going to be in a good place and proud of the things you'll accomplish. Just keep your head up and remember to breathe, it does get better. In the meantime I'll be making the zog rich by doing triage medicine on a C5

Attached: forcesyoudonotcomprehend.jpg (4128x3096, 3.76M)

Have sex

This bigger about to catch a ban lol

tf is a bigger

>bruh
>posting smilies
>saying reddit spacing

You are an absolute retarded newfag piece of shir. Without a doubt. Everyone's seen the le ebin mlp k98 faggot doesnt make you an "oldfag" when you clearly are not.

Youre a literal /soc/ tier nigger. Im surprised people like you stray from generals and dont have a trip on. Fucking end your miserable life you fat cop sucking faggot.

Attached: ff.jpg (2501x2701, 644K)

If I had a big titty goth Azn gf who liked guns I wouldn’t mind a shirt or something for muh gun. New sight, cowboy hat, Poncho, horse dildo, wooden stock, holester, edc item, etc.

Can’t go wrong with big box-o-ammo with a lewd note inside.

A knife is also is a safe bet.

41%

Okay, so that's not the k98, which was a Mitchell by the way. We rescued and sold that. I'm the user that painted a WASR10 to look like Rainbow Dash for the lulz in 2011. Sadly I don't own that rifle anymore, but I do still have the furniture! And you really do need to take a walk and drink water, bro. I'm deadass serious, you're coming off like you're in a really bad place right now. But yeah, by all means, carry on about how long you've been on Jow Forums while not posting your guns or contributing to the thread in a constructive way.

Attached: Maura Healey is a gun freedom hating kike.jpg (4128x2322, 2.16M)

As long as you aren't one of those degenerate leather clad hooting and hollering oh god here they come gay pride parade fags I can tolerate you. Regarding the gift, just get a pair of cowboy boots and/or a nice western hat. If you are feeling like a big spender there's nothing more western than colt single action army .45

this. Still say you should go for a pietta revolver because they're affordable and he can always get a really nice one if he decides black powder is his thing

No shit it isnt the fucking k98 retard the point was everyone's seen guns with those shitty meme paintjobs and youre not the first one to do so. 2011 isnt old at all even, youve probably never even been on this site pre Jow Forums. I dont give two fucks about your stupid shitty paint job. It looks like shit.

Kill yourself you cocksucking bootlicking cop jew. Furthermore. I dont give two shits about traps like you implied when you first posted your whining "wahhh Jow Forums comment. I just fucking hate newfag tools like you who suck cop dick.

Off yourself nigger

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x1440, 97K)

alright, so just to be clear, everybody sees this guy right? we do live in a timeline where people think that somebody would sit down to make an exact brushstroke by brushstroke replica of my autism wasr10. that's amazing. you're the most based schizoid I've seen here since the dude that gave his neighbor a squirrel corpse a couple weeks ago

Attached: 1000hoursmspaint.jpg (1280x960, 114K)

COPE

I dont care if youre the "original" or not. 2011 isnt old and youre a cop sucking faggot retard. Your stupid Jow Forums posting shows youve definitely not been around pre/pol/

I think /soc/ would be more your speed.

I can tell by all the naughty words and ad hominem screeching in your posts that you're definitely old enough to have voted in 2016 :^)
by the way, you gonna post those guns bro?

Attached: krautpotmetalgarbage.jpg (4128x2322, 2.93M)

>muh smilies

You already posted your dumb fuck 3 year old reddit spacing meme and sperged about Jow Forums like all of you post 2011 niggers do. You never set foot on this site pre Jow Forums its painfully obvious.

Keep sucking cop dick. Maybe they'll let you keep your shitty guns when they come to round them up if you blow harder.

i agree with the schizo on one thing and it's that nobody gives a shit about your stupid faggot rifle that you painted up like a sperg.

sooo you... don't own guns then, user?.. But this is the weapons board. Why are you posting on the weapons board in a thread about buying weapons if you have nothing to contribute? :c
Gosh, I really hope that when the DoD breaks posse comitatus and starts going door to door to confiscate firearms you have something to shoot back with. You should start saving up for a gun today! Right now you can get a maverick 88 for under two hundred dollars. That's a terrific deal!

it's a relic from a time when strelnikov was still capsposting and that one user hadn't yet shoved a sears pumpgun up his tight virgin asshole. but duly noted.

I own guns. More than one. I dont feel the need to attention whore like you and plaster them all over this board like a retard.

Owning a gun isnt exactly hard in the US dumb fuck. Youre not special and no one gives two fucks about your shitty paint job on your ugly ass ak.

cool so then post the guns you totally definitely have because you were found to be mentally fit and healthy enough to complete a 4473 :^)

>defending 4473 and jumping through hoops to own guns

Typical cop dicksucker.

right on so you don't own firearms then. I guess it's your right not to own them too, but I just think that any self respecting american man should have a gun in the home. but I understand if you'd rather call the police, even though you seem to really hate them. you're a complicated guy, user

You got me dude. I'm an american man with no criminal record on a weapons board with no guns. Because its so hard to run to Walmart and buy some 200 dollar shotgun.

Youre not cool for having a cringy meme painted ak. No one gives a shit.

oh believe me, it's super obvious that you don't care at all.

Attached: 28469.gif (500x227, 348K)

You type like a sixteen year old

Look up the Diablo 12 guage pistol. Legal double barrel shotgun pistol that uses pyrodex

>sixteen your old

You got me I was 4 years old when I came to this site.

You were thinking a saddle, really? Sounds like bullshit.

Holy cringe yeah bro i remember that oldfags fo' lyfe!

keep it gangsta

gay people are gay

>I only dress up for him occasionally. I still think of myself as a dude even though I crossdress sometimes.
>keep my faggotry between him and me. the worst I'll do in public is kiss him on the cheek.

This is agonizingly cute. You're living the life I dream about every day, user.

Attached: mournful slav.jpg (1280x574, 104K)

Shut up loser.

>I'm the user that painted a WASR10 to look like Rainbow Dash for the lulz in 2011.
>2011
Damn, I've been here too long

How about a gun belt? An extremely stiff leather belt used for carrying. Also cute relationship user, I hope it works out.

apparently not, according to schizoanon

13 does 50, >1 is 40, and 100 does 40
Pietta percussion revolver

Attached: 1534429538725.gif (500x640, 3.81M)

>faggot
>cop
>bootlicker
Guess it was true that if homosexuals were removed fascism would be gone.

Sorry, we don't help degenerate faggots and the mentally ill here. Try /lgbt/ and /trash/ instead.

Attached: btd.png (700x1007, 801K)

Fuck's sake Jow Forums can you not be goddamn faggots for once? Just once?

Don't look at me. All these white country faggots are being conditioned by jewish free mason directed energy brain entrainment weapons, to like shit, ball sweat, and unwashed dicks. Stupid pasty face zogpilled turdburglars.

I hope the new caliphate throws these pink and white stainfaced fag subhumans from the highest roof they can.

If your boyfriend really likes cowboy stuff then maybe a revolver would be a pretty good gift. A Ruger Vaquero or Blackhawk in .357 would more than likely be in your price range for $700, and you could probably buy a nice cowboy hat to go along with it as well. If you decide against a revolver, then a lever action in 30-30 could also be a good choice as I own a Marlin in 30-30 and have had no problems with it so far.
Either that or you could buy a saddle and let him ride you

Something like this would work if the rifle is a Winchester 1886, which if it's a Winchester and broke your shoulder it probably is.
taylorsfirearms.com/1886-ridge-runner-rifle-stock-ammo-shell-holder.html

No

He has this nice little .22 revolver that he lets me shoot and it's pretty fun. I'm not exactly sure of what he has because I hate going through his stuff. I know he has a couple rugers and I'd hate to buy him something he already has. The 30-30 looks like a good idea but I don't know which model or type to get him.

Attached: 1519121682108s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

No. Gay bois are cute.

Have you considered getting him a Stetson?
As in a proper Stetson hat made of felt? They aren't cheap, but they are excellent hats that can last a long-ass time and are surprisingly useful.
I have a straw one made my them and it has held up great for the last 8 years, including a few adventures involving adverse conditions.
I don't judge. They seem to be happy and they aren't harming me in any way.

Black powder is roughly on-par with smokeless powder (the stuff modern guns use). It is slower burning, meaning that it takes more to get an equal effect so it is slightly less dangerous in that aspect, while you are almost always required to load a black powder gun from the muzzle (with a few exceptions), meaning that it is slightly more dangerous in that aspect, but all in all I'd say that there isn't much to be afraid of. If he owns several guns and hasn't shot himself yet then he is probably safety-conscious enough for the latter to not be a problem.

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/marlin-336w-lever-action-30-30-winchester-centerfire-20-barrel-61-rounds-61?a=1784789
This is the lever gun that I purchased a while back and havent had a single problem with it, also it is a relatively cheap gun so you could spend the remaining money on some other gifts

This thread seems to have gone to shit. But I agree, a black powder revolver would be a fantastic gift. Your local sportsman's Warehouse or gunshop probably has some old guy that shoots bp all the time and could hook you up with what you need.

user, listen to me. If he likes western type guns and shit, then the ABSOLUTE BEST gift could probably get him is a Ruger Old Army, or possibly a Beretta Stampede. The Old Army is a cap and ball black powder revolver, and the Stampede is a smokeless powder cartridge gun.

Both of these are of utmost quality, and it wouldn't hurt to get a holster either.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-rnZgY9Y9i22.png (871x269, 110K)

>Hi girl (male)
>Current Anno Domini
>He still feels the need to say girl (male)
>On Jow Forums of all places
>One of the top 5 gayest boards
>The board that ranks number 3, beating out /LGBT/ at number 4
>user doesn't just assume every fag here isn't at least curious
It's always a (male); you are being redundant

Attached: 1552864689404.jpg (1024x816, 83K)

>being a faggot

Attached: 15491282069972041895218.png (669x968, 968K)

>Diablo 12 guage pistol.
This looks exactly like the kind of gun a cute trap would buy for his boyfriend.
Out of curiosity, what keeps them from making this for normal smokeless powder shotgun shells?

one who is pro gun mind you, we need all the allies we can get

No, we don't. Fuck off with your civnat "based fags and trannies" bargaining. Most would vote in laws and politicians that would challenge our constitutional rights, so don't even go there.

Mags, ammo, knives etc are always welcome. If you know which ones he shoots the most, just look at the caliber on the gun and buy ammo for it. My wife did that and I ate that ass for a long time and cleaned the entire house.

are you... retarded

Attached: 57044337_809253072783018_2032359270128812032_n.jpg (720x638, 43K)

I think I lost the ability to feel attracted to women about 6 months ago (probably has something to do with them all being turbo roastie junkies in my local area) In the meantime, I've noticed an uptick of gay thoughts. Somebody, pls help me here, I think getting subverted to the boi butt plowing party.

Attached: 1553488947306.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Just accept you're gay dude

get out of your shit area reeeee

or plow some boi pussi-- but you would probably meet turbo roastie junkie traps in your shit area instead, you absolute faggit >:^(

Attached: 1555982795323.jpg (792x792, 135K)

Just slap your salami to crossdressing pornography until the feelings subside, or just accept you are gay/bi you homo, aint nothing wrong with that

Take your pills. You and him will be happier for it.

Untrue. My girlfriend (female) browses ocasionally.

I think I'm bicurious; I'm just very quite frustrated, I've tried to interact with many women, and I'm not shallow nor unattractive but I'm about to be 25 and having any attention in this regard, weakens my inhibitions. Dating in my local county was actually rated to be one of the most toxic and shitty out of my state, which is CA. I'm getting lonely and I want someone to hold my hand when I go out for a drive at night.

Attached: 1552885027443.jpg (1206x880, 295K)

stupid fucking aids ridden faggot

I want to, but I've no family anywhere else in the world, not that I have much here either