Canada vs The Philippines 1v1

will this be the happening of our generation?

Attached: 1v1.png (673x668, 753K)

I know Canada's military is a joke, but can the Flips even project force beyond their own waters?

PLEASE RAKE THE LEAVES

FINALLY. TIME TO END THE FLIP MENACE ONCE AND FOR ALL

Neither can project power far beyond their borders. This is just bluster from Duterte.

Requesting a quick rundown. Did weedman make fun of Mexico Island?

>lead company dumps garbage in flipland
>it's mislabeled
>company fucks off
>duterte blames the sultan of leafland for the treachery
>somehow the world is supposed to differentiate one pile of garbage from the rest of the shithole
They need the leafs more than the leafs need them. Their worker program brings lots of them to the caliphate and they send funny money home.

Not without outside help from foreign powers. Flips still use a large amount of WW2 and Korean War era US surplus and would be steamrolled by literally any of their neighbors with a small amount of foreign aid. Canada has a competent military, but it would be political and diplomatic suicide for them to act aggressively at all, let alone against a southeast asian nation. China would hypercuckold Canada for it. Canada relies on the US for it's defense, funnily enough.

>inb4 I drown in maple syrup as the geese blot out our sky

>China would hypercuckold Canada for it.
China wins regardless of what happens. Weren't the flips and the chinks having disputes over some islands? I vaguely remember Duterte saying something about a willingness to send suicide squads against the chinks. Helping the flips furthers their economic warfare vs the leafs and it would also negatively affect the flips to lose a nice source of foreign income.

Also, Canada has zero means of deploying a useful amount of troops anywhere near the Philippines. They’d need the US to bus them in, and given the fact that the US military does a ton of joint work with the Flips, including sending SEALs to help with the Malawi insurgency, I don’t see America helping Canada on that one.

>the philippine/canadian military firing munitions at the canadian/philippine military across the pacific ocean

Attached: tenor.gif (348x196, 2.62M)

it was Marawi
the US were there for technical assistance

There isn't literally going to be a war over some shipping containers full of garbage lmao

Also this

will the philippines finally activate its filipino-canadian sleeper agents?

Attached: http _i.huffpost.com_gen_1499191_images_n-TIM-HORTONS-628x314.jpg (630x315, 32K)

It'll backfire. They're completely thirsty and intoxicated for white dick. Or so I'm told. I don't go near them.

If they do that, do you think the Chinese will respond in kind?
>2020
>China and The Philippines are fighting a proxy war on Canadian soil
>Leafs are powerless to stop the violence

FACT: FILIPINO IS THE MOST POWERFUL RACES IN THE WORLD.

>leafs are powerless to stop the violence
Why would we want to? Two birds, one stone

Good point

>the united states then annexes eastern canada
>china fulfills its western invasion
>the philippines expeditionary forces and sleeper agents rise up captures the canadian prairies
>canada is split into three regions
>>the chinese pacific protectorate for the west
>>the province of new manila for the prairies
>>new new york for the eastern provinces

Attached: 1527767640048.jpg (406x700, 193K)

Can we trade Quebec for Alberta?

How come the US doesn't annex Canada?
Hell, we could form an alliance with the Philippines and let them do all of the dirty work while supplying them.

>the US annexes canada
>china invades north america

Attached: Flagnarmor.gif (640x489, 180K)

There’ve been serious movements in Alberta in the past to try to join the US, but it’s just not worth the added instability and international condemnation that invading an allied sovereign state would cause. As the world further consolidates, we may see some sort of N. American economic union similar to the EU form. It’d be in both countries’ interests to further integrate, so long as Canada feels its sovereignty is respected.

Easier to just support separatists in Alberta, the prairies and then depose the government entirely. The whole thing would be entirely painless as the only people who oppose a takeover would be Quebec and the onions boy communists in the major cities. You guys have plenty of helicopters though so that shouldn't be much of a problem.

>Canada feels its sovereignty is respected.
Lol what sovereignty? The Liberal party wants to create a post nation state with open border immigration. Being annexed by the USA would be a fucking improvement.

Funnily enough, there was a Québécois political party that supported joining the US in the 80s. They thought we’d better respect their sovereignty or something dumb like that. They only won like .1% of the provincial vote, though.

>Being annexed by the USA would be a fucking improvement.
I feel like it would save their housing market that the Chinese are currently destroying in the west.

There’s a number of American west coast cities experiencing similar problems. Canada has stricter immigration requirements than the US, so I doubt getting absorbed into America would fix their problems with Chinese investors.

>Canada has stricter immigration requirements than the US
I don't think this is true.

At least when it comes to providing actual consequences for illegal immigration, the laws are more strictly enforced. It helps not sharing a land border with any failed states, of course.

If there can be a pseudo war over cod, there can be a pseudo conflict over transnational trash.

Neither Canada nor the Philippines have any means of fighting even a pseudo war with each other. The distances are much too fair. This is just Duterte throwing another tantrum.

So what's he going to do? Import tariffs? What's he going to do when all the temporary work visas get revoked in retaliation and all the flips get sent home with no more leafbux to prop up their families in flipland?

Can you imagine Trudeau deporting anyone for any reason?

They're quietly deporting a bunch of blacks for running the border.

you know the Chinese are entering Canada through the high networth program, right? The Chinese buy up real estate in Canada aren't penniless Mexicans wading across the Rio Grande.

The US has similar programs for rich investors to become US residents. Being annexed by America won’t fix that problem. Total war with China could, though.

My money is on the Maple. They've got the Halifax class that make a respectable squadron and only have to fight a few Philippine units before the fight turns into trying to chase down the shitty collection of over age patrol boats before they ground themselves and the crew bails.

Once that is done I guess they just have a ASW fly over Duterte's house and drop a strongly worded letter that consist of a single word.

"Sorry"

>durerte talks shit
>implying anyone gives a hoot about his posturing

The phillipines shall invade and annex all of Canada

Shipping container ships ramming each other so 'ard

That would require Canada to make an offensive military move alone, which won’t happen without Philippine aggression, which also won’t happen.

In that case, I hope America stays out of it. We can’t handle such a threat-rich environment.

You where told wrong as a matter of fact it is Canadians that are slaves to the flip cock they will breed the leaf out of Canada

Dream on Domingo. Chop chop and pour me another coffee.

You cannot fight facts and logic

Uhhh, America here. Yes Canada can. Thank you very much.

who does america side with? both have alliance agreements signed

Attached: 09-crazy-ex-gf.w700.h700 - Copy.jpg (383x305, 23K)

That’s pretty much the only thing Canadians can fight, desu.

The US one is much more stringent.

>Side with Philippines in exchange for bases near China
>Annex Canada to stop them from misbehaving
>Arrest all communist Chinese found in newly-liberated American territory

Attached: 1910217A-93F5-41FC-AE6A-960A23F0DD04.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

reminder

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n[1].png (500x334, 200K)

I was waiting for this

Canada has surrendered

Attached: 1556100383928.jpg (648x919, 46K)

Knew it. Must be the French influence in their culture.

Anyone else disappointed?

Why would there be someone who is disappointed?

If you kill the enemy, they win.

:(

Are there jungles in Canada? We have an elite jungle warfare unit!

Attached: B8BB1557-1729-4399-89AE-E396AFD90267.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Oh god yes please as long as we get 2A.

Kek

Occupied people don’t get rights. There’d be a generation of military rule before statehood would be allowed, of course.

Boo hoo

Naturally Goymerica would be a bunch of fags about it

Canada's war record says otherwise island monkey. What do you have other than being conquered by the Japanese?

>the united states then annexes eastern canada
Ew. No. We will allow Alberta to become the 51st state, turn the rest of Canada into protected territories and then we purge the quebecois and start wilderness reclamation projects throughout ontario until not a shred of civilization remains.

I want to annex BC so I can drive to Alaska without a passport.

>Canada’s war record
You mean when you were trained, transported, and funded by the Br*tish?

We can annex BC, but make Vancouver another Puerto Rico.

I like that idea, but how would we convince them to start speaking Spanish and complaining about not getting enough federal aid?

Does the Philippines have 10 ft Moose And 1600 lb grizzlies? No? Only 5'5" Thai ladyboi wannabes?

>Only 5'5" Thai ladyboi wannabes
They don't even have those too

>r/asianmasculinity cope

Unless Canada wants to colonise then no.

>took the virginity of a flip chick
user ur fukd

Dutertcuck can probably take on weedman in a fight to be honest.

[spoiler]Because he'll have a gun[/spoiler]

>They've got the Halifax class that make a respectable squadron
>70's designed ships laid down in the 90's
Have you ever done a tour of the USS Intrepid?

Attached: u4umcow6l2jy.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

No, but like 90% of the country is a boreal forest, which is basically what happens when a swamp and a jungle have a lovechild and their weird uncle is a tundra.

Nope. The US will intercept them halfway through and tell them to turn the fuck around

>Flips still use a large amount of WW2 and Korean War era US surplus
Pic related

Attached: 586A4857-7072-4A9D-A33F-92B42D8FA44A.jpg (550x300, 29K)

Fuck no, quebecois women are gorgeous and friendly. Plus Montreal is like the only place even remotely close to me that has a savate scene.

They same guy who refused to take rapefugees after virtue signaling over the US's immigration policies?

Yeah, he'd deport them, and then do a yoga photo op at pride parade so no one would care.

based

Attached: peak performance.jpg (382x854, 40K)

cool post your guns tho memeager

Looks like the Navy's female captain fast pass just opened up.

that actually looks aesthetic as fuck

Attached: Quick rundown.png (1024x577, 436K)

Top fucking kek
We already have a squadron of geese en route that will shit all over every square inch of the Philippines thus killing every single island Mexican in the process
As we speak every single flip is being rounded up and they will be shoved into shipping containers and will be dropped into the ocean.
Shouldn't have picked a fight with the greatest fighting force in the entire universe

Attached: 1507066302586.jpg (480x621, 86K)

Dont forget the nuclear war takes place in like 2077 theres still time to own power armor and kill chinks by the bushel.

I feel bad for France, they fuck up one war and are forever known as surrender monkeys

It was really their last three major wars.
Franco-Prussian war they lost
WW1 their army collapsed in 1916 or 1917, I can't remember which.
WW2 they got conquered.

They lost the last 3 major wars they were in. Not to mention the fuck ups in Algeria and Vietnam. France aint been shit for quite along time.

>they lost the last 3 major wars
Which ones?

They got crushed in the Franco Prussian leading to the formation of Germany. In WW1 they did preform alright at in the middle but the beginning and later parts of the war were total fuck ups. Hell the French mutiny would had lost them the war had the Germans realized it was happening. Though I am wrong technically wrong since they did win WW1. Then WW2 were France assisted by the Brits lost in 6 weeks fuck Poland being invaded from two sides with no help lasted only 1 week less. I am being a bit harsh on the frogs but if we are being honest France in the era of Napoleon and Louis is long gone. Also they still have nukes so they will never be truly worthless.

Do want.

>Manila will be covered in Agent Maple Sirup