O/k/, lets get a threegun thread going

O/k/, lets get a threegun thread going.

What is your weaponschoice?

Mine is webm relatet:

BCM 11.5"
Mossberg 930 SPX
Glock 17

Attached: 3gun.webm (720x406, 2.62M)

What, nobody here who is shooting 3gun here?
It's not a must but you can just post what you would like to shoot.

Attached: 1503582316152.jpg (1085x1400, 183K)

PTR-91 SC
FNX .45 Tactical
Mossberg 930 JM Pro

>3 Gun

Shotguns are retarded.

>t. too poor to own a shotgun

DD 12.5"/PSA reciever frankengun with pin-weld faux suppressor thats really a 5 inch muzzle brake.

Saiga 12 converted and tuned to run white box

Canik tp9sfw

I wish that they changed up the division system. Why do I have to use a tube fed shotgun or be stuck in Open division. Is it because no major manufactures make a quality mag fed shotgun like the Vepr 12?

Unless you're buying Benelli shit, shotguns can be had cheaper than semi auto rifles and boltybois retard.

Shotguns are gay and obsolete.

2 gun makes so much more sense because you would only ever actually carry 2 not 3. 3 gun requires tables and stations and shit that's unrealistic of when I run around in war shooting hodgies.

I agree, but it is much more common to find a 3 gun competition than a 2 gun.

bcm lightweight build with 16" barrel
mossberg 590a1 with some bullshit
glock 19 with different sights

it's more fun with friends and moving around their dirt bike track. last event is always in a kabuto side by side with a shotgun.

I live in Arizona and all that's around me is 2 gun

>that muzzle flash
What do you think of SBR ar15s? Does it improve handling or just make you look even more tacticool?

This just reminds me that I really need to take a carbine class. I'm getting better with a pistol, but I don't know shit beyond slow fire and some basic handling for a rifle.

SE Texas for me. We have it at my competition but sometimes match director sets up with clay only stage that can only be shot with shotgun. So if you shoot 2 gun you miss out on a stage. I agree that 2 gun is vastly more practical, but it never hurts to practice shotgunning. I do wish we didn't have to use dump barrels, but range director says we have to for insurance reasons.

it's because mag fed shotguns suck for anything other than competition

True but dedicated tactical shotguns are impractical for most applications outside of HD or breaching.

I haven’t shot 3gun in a while, mostly doing pistol and rifle comps now. But I run
Mutt lower with ddm4v11 upper
Benelli m4
Cz75

Honestly wish there was more 2-gun around me. I don’t like the shotgun components

Thanks for giving me an excuse to buy a shotgun.

t. Tentatively looking into competing

nigger how did you just spell haji?

Do it its fun! If you show up most people will let you shoot it with one of their shotguns. At least people that I shoot with will.

I’ve been looking into competitions nearby, mostly pistol and 2-gun.
I have some guns that may be suitable for it but haven’t really tailored any towards that purpose. Thoughts on my options?

>AR-15 bastard rifle 16in (mostly aero and Radian components at this point) with a 3.5lb trigger and an MRO.
>WASR-10 in Bulgy surplus furniture, has a GG&G optics mount for the side rail that can handle any modern optic and a 74-style brake.
>CZ P-01 Omega
>Beretta M9A1
>Steyr M9A1
>SW 5906

Don’t have a shotgun yet but would go for:
>Beretta 1301T
>KUSA Saiga clone

Meme tier:
>Makarov
>M1 Garand
>No4 Mk1
>1911
>SW Model 10

Haha say no more, senpai.
Gonna try to get with SLPSA in the next few weeks.
Just watched Garand daddy’s video on competing and it was the last nudge I needed.

AR makes it easy mode with whatever modern pistol you choose.
WASR 10 is Fun mode. Again your modern pistol choices dont matter pick which you like most.
Garand & 1911 or Model 10 is awesome, you will get smoked into last place but you will be doing it in style and its fun as fuck.
While I like the Idea of the Makarov you have to check if they allow it because of size. But it generally capacity is king.
Realistically it is more about how you stage prep and run through it as well as accuracy more than anything else.

Id borrow a shotgun before rushing out to buy one. Also I see used 930jms all the time so I’d buy used if funds are a problem

>What, nobody here who is shooting 3gun here?

Threegun is fucking gay. Just imagine having to practice with three guns, logistically annoying as shit.
>faggot gamer shotguns with 50rd mags
>retardedly generous target hitzones that make USPSA targets look hard

USPSA/IPSC is much funner and easier to get into, there’s even a PCC division for fags like you.

Attached: BF5AA806-5452-49E0-A58C-42D43E9235D9.png (500x357, 299K)

Keep in mind, mag fed or ported shotguns may put you into a different class where you’ll likely be slaughtered if you don’t compete often

I cant argue against that either

I'm so proud! Enjoy it man. Don't waste money on all the extra bullshit yet (fancy shell holders, holsters, rigs ect.) until you know what you want. Run what you have and ask the others you are competing with what they like and get a feel for their rigs. I started out with some seriously shitty gear and worked my way up until I found what I liked. IE I was the autist who showed up to a 3 gun in a larper chest rig and literally everyone else was in their competition gear. It worked out and my times were decent and noone thought anything of it. Run what you have now and replace as you see necessary.

Chill, this thread is for all competitions. I agree tho, I shot a 3-gun match at a club where the max distance was 10 yds. Rifle sections just consisted of mag dumping at cardboard

Yeah, thus I would likely get into the 1301. Plus they’re pretty slick.

That would suck man. Ours is not the best but our farthest is 210 yds so at least its not terrible.

Wasn't 3gun invented to give noguns countries an excuse to buy guns for "sporting" purposes?

That’s based af

Attached: 68cdfc8e-4796-4d26-9475-e163ea36c819.jpg (800x450, 73K)

3 gun sucks compared to 2 gun. webm's old but my current set up is an ak105 and czp09. I have a stoeger m300o for shotgun

Attached: march combat rifle side match.webm (720x480, 2.95M)