Army/Navy coup vs the USAF

On the morning of 20 January 2020, taking advantage of the chaotic political situation surrounding the inauguration of the next President, US Army and USMC forces launch surprise attacks on USAF bases around the world, supported by US Naval Aviation if within range of the coast. The effeminate and ineffectual Air Force Security Forces are quickly brushed aside by the better-equipped and trained Army and Marines. Inland bases and missile silos are taken over by Army Special Forces, seizing control of key Air Force early warning and command installations such as Nellis AFB, the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs and the Stargate under Cheyenne Mountain. Pro-Air Force Congressmen and Senators are killed or detained at the Marine Barracks in Washington D.C. Lockheed Martin and Boeing corporate headquarters are bombed. America's allies and adversaries all over the world are too stunned to react in the face of this Zoomie holocaust as Ramstein, Osan and Yokota are overrun and their personnel slaughtered.

It turns out that the Department of the Army and Navy have conspired to destroy the USAF and divide its assets and budget among themselves. Can the surviving Air Force personnel prevent themselves from being hunted down and destroyed?

Attached: 111213-F-EW478-963.jpg (2231x1487, 1.09M)

>Could 75% of the US military destroy the remaining 25%?
Gee user, I don’t know.

If the Air Force can't defend itself against the other services, it does not deserve to exist as an independent organization.

The Army and Navy would be successfully able to repel an attack by the other.

Unironically one of the worst threads I've ever seen

Attached: 1526585307700.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

>That fucking sword

Impressive 10 times folded watermelonium will cut through your navy in the hand of 100 years experience swordmassa.

>Writing fanfiction about fucking military branch wars

underage, either physically or mentally

did a air force airmen fuck your crush ? Also if trump doesn't get overthrown and executed no president ever will

the next potus is inaugurated in 2021

Attached: Highlander.jpg (408x480, 13K)

>2 kids holding fuckhueg anime sword at ceremony
>also holding up patches kek
This is more cringe than those narco states marches trying to show off in bmx armor. I can see filth all over it, at least polish the fucking thing.

Most of the guys I served with went through Ranger school and switched over from Marines or Army, sitting on a flight line getting better pay and a cushier chair. Worse coffee, but it was worth it.

You can't tell me that base would fall in under a minute. We'd have Air Superiority on lock-down and base security at maximum. Try as you might, but we have civvies now too. You'd be damned if you shot a civvie.

>The effeminate and ineffectual Air Force Security Forces

You do realize the AFSF train all other branch MP's, don't you?

And for that matter, PJs and CCs shit on the rest of JSOC

Wouldn’t the the Coast Guard, the National Guard, and the State Defense Forces be fucking activate to go and come inn defense for the Air Force? They wouldn’t just sit back to let the rouge forces get away with it.

>switched over from Marines or Army
so the brehs who couldn't hack it

No, the Marine I got stuck with was in 10 years before switching over. The Army dude was just a fackface so probably. He'd constantly do jack shit. Also, this was Security Forces, not a desk job (which at times it was, desu) Marines transfered out to a PJ unit and Army was still there when I got out. Did my time and left.

You need to reconnect your brain stem Holy fucking shit

>Branch that controls all the spy sats and GPS
>Being surprised by knuckledraggers

Attached: 1551320736849.gif (345x200, 2.86M)

yeah i'm with you.

>A numerically superior ground force launches a surprise attack from literally the front gate of an air base
>fighters can't scramble because theyre all blown to shit in the first minute
>its over in about 5 minutes
>aIR fORcE BTFO

seriously, what kind of retard scenario is this? no shit the army wins if this is the case. its like saying "who would win, a dude or the dude with a gun pointed at the unaware dude?" why is the navy even there?

OP is a soldier butthurt that he cleans toilets for a living as some pilot uses his flight pay to buy his wife drinks and plow her in the back of a new mustang

This might be off topic, but does anyone know how to make webms with sound? It keeps telling me no audio streams?

>You do realize the AFSF train all other branch MP's, don't you?

They don't

Most people in security forces are terrible and retarded
T. Chair policeman

Attached: thumb_high-impact-alcoholism-jill-is-best-girl-in-her-own-25395425.png (200x202, 22K)

>the Stargate under Cheyenne Mountain
>Can the surviving Air Force personnel prevent themselves from being hunted down and destroyed?
You have just given the Air Force a whopping total of one spacegoing cruiser/three spacegoing battlecruisers that can attack from well out of range of atmospheric-bound units, as well as being nigh-invulnerable to counterattack outside of massed nuke salvos.
China takes over the world after the vengeful 303/304s wipe out the entire command structure of the other Departments, at best.

>AFSF train all other branch MPs
No they don't, not at all. In fact, we're constantly having issues with sec forces at the PMO cause they have wildly different SOPs, case filing systems, and how they handle cases in general.

If this happens successfully, the Navy will be the branch controlling the main remaining nuclear deterrent

Yes, that bastard did. I fucking hate them.

Attached: 1507952272131.png (230x261, 151K)

Can they stop an M1 Abrams

>all this fucking seething cope