Why am I seeing more and more military recruitment ads? Are we planning to go to war, or are there not enough boots?

Why am I seeing more and more military recruitment ads? Are we planning to go to war, or are there not enough boots?

Attached: 1556028950824.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dod.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1691314/department-of-defense-announces-fiscal-year-2018-recruiting-and-retention-numbe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The second part.

Not enough boots.

Kids are fatter and bigger pussies than they used to be.

Not that we're at peace, but we're dealing with a peace time military where ass kissing began counter rise the ranks and kill morale with their terrible ideas about "progress and professionalism". So useful soldiers are getting the fuck out as fast as possible, and telling people what a cluster fuck it really is, which further discourages people.

>Not that we're at peace
I consider us relatively "at peace", since there's no 2003-tier invasion appearing to happen. That said, we're still in the lowkey Forever War for Israelis and Saudis
Unless there's a party about to happen, I see no point in joinjng up if I have a college degree and a big boy job

God i hope so and i hope we land forces un jaoan so we can purge the weebs in Tokyo and rape women as we force big macs and Coca-Cola down children's throats as we sing the american anthem.

>in japan

GODDAMNIT PHONE FUCKING BITCH SAMSUNG

>Be me
>Served national service in my country
>Residing in the UK
>See Army recruitment ads
>Decided to go for it since I hate my current job
>Pass the initial screening process and interview
>A day before the medical exams the British Army tells me to fuck off.
>I'm disqualified
>I didn't stay in Bongland long enough. (Minimum 5 years)

Thanks for wasting my time assholes. I asked the army recruiters before quitting my job, they said I was eligible to join. They even went through my documents and passport.

>samsung
You sure you got the right nation down for invasion? Since I think we should start with the fucking K-pop fans.

We need to attack japan directly first before we attack south Korea and the Philippines

This is fact

I joined bcuz im poor

Fuckin painful bruh. What a bunch of cunts.

>get fit in high school
>4 years of rotc
>best in nation
>score high in asvab
>recruiter tries to get me in for cool shit
>parents got me on adhd meds awhile back but i didnt realize the docter added a bunch of shit
>recruiter tells me to fuck off
>see posters and ads everywhere all the time
Fuck the military. I was a zog bot to the extream. Now i wait for the collapse. America will purge the jew or die. Either way im happy because living in a jew America just isnt worth it.

Nice cope faggot

>professionalism
>bad

the failed MEPS virgin vs the chad E4

Have fun getting killed by a hurricane that they summoned

They're desperate because more and more people are finding out that the military isn't "cool" anymore. Used to be that the military was (seen as) a cool organization where hardcore manly men went to fight terrorism with guns and bombs and even knives tied to their limp dicks if need be, fresh out of high school dudes pumping with adrenaline had a hard on for that shit, wanted to go slay some faggot dragons. Now a days? Full of trannies and women, you get shat on for saying anything not even remotely politically correct, having to take sensitivity and sexual harassment classes, military ads are less about "you get to do cool shit" and more about "you get to talk about your feelings." They basically tried to pander to a tiny percentage of rear echelon guys who wanted to feel cool without actually doing shit, completely forgetting that the bulk of everyone who joins up is an 18 to early 20's dudebro looking to blow shit up.

Attached: 1234132431241243.png (1070x868, 157K)

read the sentence again. maybe more slowly this time.

NIGGER DISNEYLAND

Who do you think are the ones making the promos?

I am terrified of hand grenades because of videos like these. Fuck up and you could be dead in less than five seconds.

Here were the options:
1 - Go to Afghanistan and be fucking bored and miserable and possibly get disfigured by an IED
2 - Go to Iraq and be fucking bored and miserable and possibly get disfigured by an IED
I'ma go with neither if that's ok with you. I can shoot stray dogs just fine at home. Seems like others had the same thought process.

I imagine the Navy's study showing absolutely chronic sleep deprivation issues has finally opened some eyes to the manpower shortages.

Literally just don't be a bitch

But at home you are not activly supporting our greatest ally goy... I mean friend.

you throw so many dummy nades you should be comfy by then.
i mean i've only thrown 1 live nade but it was in mct with a company of pog boots and none of them fucked it up beyond not throwing it far enough in the pit which didn't actually matter.
nothing dangerous happened.
dw about it

>minimum IQ for US Army recruitment is approx. 83
>trust -1 standard deviation IQ comrades with my life

no thanks

Fucking snowflake. That’s the bottom limit and often not accepted into anything other than laundry or water purification.

People have gotten wise and no longer want to fight pointless neocolonial wars in the desert shooting semites for the benefit of another group of semites

That’s not true at all. Most young men want an adventure and don’t care who they fight.

Ok brainlet where are these eager people so we can sign them up

>bottom limit competence
>unsanitary drinking water

where do i sign up

>U.S. Military®

This. Fuck every single israeli sucking meathead.

In high school generally, or first couple years of college which they realize is a waste of fucking time and money. Are you fucking retarded?

They’re used mostly for humanitarian purposes and water for showers. We use bottled water to drink. What’s your fucking issue? Fail your asvab? Mommy put you on meds as a child?

Are you retarded? Sure they’re in high school but the point is there’s a lot fucking less of them. And I’d rather be in college than become the whore of another country fighting pointless wars and dying to line the pockets of wealthier men

>"join the military see the world"
>go to recruitment office
>sorry user you can't join broke your pinkie when you were 15 :))) now fuck off

wow it's almost like people couldn't be fucked joining anymore

We don’t die anymore, casualties are unacceptable. And the money you pay for college goes to wealthy men, obviously. You think they’re running a charity do you?

Probably should keep your broken pinky to yourself.

Our Israeli masters are preparing the goyim for a war with Iran. It will be like the 03 invasion, but far worse

>Probably should keep your broken pinky to yourself.
>needing to keep a benign injury to yourself in the first place

meanwhile
>have a vagina or be any other minority
>recruitment falls over themselves to get you in
>a few months later said vagina washes out for various reasons

tfw it actually almost happened

Attached: devinewind.jpg (1080x2155, 393K)

I think people have also been discouraged by what the nails-for-breakfast asskickers found:
sand and people nobody gives a shit about.
Nobody actually gives a dang
the kids are raised on movies like american sniper and that one where the marines are sad about not killing.
looks super meh.

Cope more, welfare queen

You'd only end up getting discharged for NFCI anyway.

Join the navy as a nuke. 38k in bonuses

It's when they start trying expand the pool of medical personnel to join that you should be worried.

Attached: 1555714302929.jpg (462x500, 46K)

dod.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1691314/department-of-defense-announces-fiscal-year-2018-recruiting-and-retention-numbe/

The Army missed their goal by about 6.5k dudes. Also I hear they are having a bitch of a time retaining folks, though of course no official statements on that.

Or maybe, just maybe, they saw exactly what passes for 'service' in the sandbox and wanted no part of it. Also, I'm pretty sure there's still way more women outside the armed forces than within it.

Only when you care about "professionalism" over your own soldiers and job

It doesn't help that every branch, from the shitty post-2005 uniforms to the retarded corporatized logos, looks absolutely horrendous now except the Coast Guard, funnily enough.

Attached: logos.jpg (510x382, 43K)

Tooth to tail, military needs a weight loss program where anyone not part of the core role of killing brown people and/or providing logistical support for killing brown people is automated out.

The current Marines logo. USN also switched to that "America's Navy" logo, but that one isn't quite as bad

Attached: marines.png (259x194, 5K)

The nuke was the Devine wind...

The gay ass uniform changes in the mid 00s ruined the image. Thankfully the 2019/2020 uniform is looking ball as fuck, very reminiscent of World War 2.

What war is there to fight? The military is basically a jobs program. If you can find good work without a jobs program there really isn't a point. Though some people still wonder "what if I did join?"

>uniform going back to green after King Nigger's retarded blue era
Barry sure did everything he could to ruin the military

The jocks playing sports, especially contact team sports like football or hockey. Almost every guy in my platoon played a sport(or multiple) through their childhood/adolescence.

Recruiters and MEPs expect you to be an aryan ubermenchs and Obama fucked everything up with his sensitivity training bullshit. Add in a bunch of never ending lowkey wars in third world shitholes, a politically polarized youth and a generally unhealthy out of shape populace and you got yourself a shortage of recruits.
t. 86 ASVAB score but rejected from the USAF because of asthma

nigger you best not be talking shit about my ega

not everyone wants a job at globohomo corporate. military and academia are the two big alternatives.

It sounds like after 30 years of pretending to change APFT they're actually doing it this year and it's going to be like 5 different tests instead of the three now

it's far more retarded.
and while i disagree with moving to an MOS-based criteria for score requirements, i at least understand it. but the new parts to the apft are basically a waste of time and unnecessary. it'll be fun when units have to go borrow gear n shit just to run an apft.

My friend did this yeah.

>do all that work finally getting myself to be able to do those dumbass situps
>situps have been eliminated
>instead I have to throw a ball and attempt to blow myself up in the air in the middle of a pull up
Wow. Amazing. Brilliant minds at work

>you know what would be better than having a PT test that can be conducted literally anywhere on the planet and costs $0
>having a PT test that requires $10,000 in specialized gym equipment and tailored locations with specific maintenance performed

Attached: 1544955419703.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

>ACFT is gender and age neutral
Holy shit lmao the standards are so fuggin lax so they don't flunk the entire female population lmaoooo

High quality people tend to not want to be surrounded by niggers and spics 24-7 and prostrate themselves before yids, if they can avoid it.

The US military is apex globohomo.