WELL LADS, WE’RE FUCKED

Attached: EBFA7D82-3579-4CF1-B71F-7A781FF87D41.jpg (750x1206, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/military/201704231052905471-russia-navy-biggest-sub/
youtube.com/watch?v=H6ox_F0auwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the longer it is the better

Attached: brainlet4.png (546x565, 42K)

*rusts in your drydocks*

They won’t make enough to count just like their shitty stealth fighter

>russia shits out propaganda
did you know the sky is blue as well? crazy shit

>its a 1970s submarine design (Oscar II-class)...

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

>imtercontinentel turpedur

Attached: poten.jpg (645x729, 64K)

>WE’RE FUCKED

How exactly?

its just another spam thread by a russian shill that gets paid in jars of pickles, just ignore it

Interesting. According to Russian sources it was redesigned as a "special purpose submarine" all the way back in 2012.
While Putin revealed nuclear torpedo in 2018.

What's long hard and full of swimmers

>that gets paid in jars of pickles
you mean shots of krocodil

IMPLESSIVE

Uh huh

Attached: DrunkAndOnDrugs.png (789x398, 160K)

The krokadil is his bonus

>stealth sub
>fuckhuge chassis
Also
>belgorod
>shagohod
A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

Attached: sokode-togo-jan-12-2017-unidentified-togolese-man-touches-his-arm-with-fire-stick-on-the-local-fires (1300x955, 145K)

Longboi

They're getting rid of their kirovs, so this thing might be next on the chopping block. I'm not sure whether to laugh or be sad.

Arent all subs stealth?

i'm sure it's as quiet as a lawnmower on saturday morning.
and nuclear torpedos? yeah i get that it can take out a carrier group, but then what? it would be a full nuclear exchange. everybody dies because they just had to put a nuke on a torpedo.

>Moscow compensation

Attached: 1555636661239.webm (460x258, 489K)

Nuclear torpedoes aren't a new thing, either.

>it’s another Russia makes one of something and their state media declares it the greatest weapon ever and the downfall of the west

Topkek, Vatnik.

>They're getting rid of their kirovs
But why

Attached: e6xkres0u1ez.png (1200x774, 2.66M)

Russian Navy

Attached: 1552391396050m.jpg (450x1024, 69K)

its a modernized oscar 2 whats your point

>shots of krokodil
you mean AIDS medicine?

>russia shits out propaganda

lets compare what russia said about it in 2017
sputniknews.com/military/201704231052905471-russia-navy-biggest-sub/

yeah...

gee Russia, how come your mom lets you have TWO submarine >screws

>gets paid in jars of pickles
So the the russian government can't even afford a bottle of Troinoi anymore?

How long before we offer assistance with the recovery?

just don't leave the hatches open when you dive.

*Hell march intensifies*

I can't wait for it to sink due to incompetent crew or design flaws.
Last time they waited to accept offers to help until all hope of finding survivors was lost.

Here's how it went last time:

"Private media and state-owned Russian newspapers criticized the navy's refusal to accept international assistance. Five days after the accident on 17 August 2000, President Putin accepted the British and Norwegian governments' offer of assistance. Six teams of British and Norwegian divers arrived on Friday, 18 August."

"When the divers attempted to open the air control valve, it would not move. Russian experts on one of the most technologically advanced submarines in the Russian fleet told the divers that they must open the valve counter-clockwise or they would break it. (Do they really live in a country where making valves that break if you turn them the wrong way is normal?) The divers finally went against the experts' advice and tried turning it clockwise, which worked."

"On Monday 14 August, Fleet Admiral Vladimir Kuroyedov stated the accident had been caused by a serious collision with a NATO submarine, although he gave no evidence to support his statement.
During the exercise, the Russians required each of their submarines to stay within a specified area. This was designed to eliminate the possibility of a collision and to allow surface ships to detect the presence of a Western spy sub."

>Not accepting help
>Not knowing how to operate valves
>literally blaming western spies

The Russians really take fucking up to a new level.
At this point it would not surprise me if the vodka-niggers managed to crash the submarine into the French alps.
How did they get it on land? how did they make it all the way to the mountains? How did they navigate on land without windows?
Nobody would know, because the french surrendered and the Russians rejected help from the Swiss mountain-climbers that offered to go look.

Attached: Kursk, part 1 of 2.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

Lol their dry dock sunk

If you FUCKS knew anything about battleship you would know the longer the boat the easier the target.

>He doesn't understand hull speed
Longer boat = higher top speed, for a given engine power.

Attached: 1550201818689.jpg (750x510, 336K)

Top Kek
Well done user

Attached: lrghogieh-1024x342[1].jpg (1024x342, 65K)

>Sinks

>How did they navigate on land without windows?
Kek

>WELL LADS, WE’RE FUCKED
I take it you are speaking on behalf of the crews of Russian nuclear subs?

chinese and russian arms propaganda should be banned

Attached: Squirrel.jpg (400x432, 24K)

Good. The world needs a restart.

So how much slower and louder is it compared to smaller subs?

He's either 'pretending' to be retarded, or he actually is retarded

>he doesn't understand skin drag
You can't just make ridiculously long and thin subs, just like how you can't make ridiculously wide and short subs. There's a sweet spot between length and girth, any lady will tell you that.

Attached: 1455672704393.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

>>the longer it is the better
I bet it's full of seamen

Attached: 1554406863470.jpg (300x225, 12K)

>How did they get it on land? how did they make it all the way to the mountains? How did they navigate on land without windows?

>you see vasili, when submarine is of technological superior stealth, it is of navigating past all the land, for land cannot see it

russia can bark all they want, the us still runs the sub game

Attached: 90.jpg (2290x1322, 425K)

Attached: When you don't use the paint bucket tool right.png (640x628, 556K)

As long as someone scours russia clean. They ruined the 20th century and have already started ruining the 21st

>can't even take care of their poster child aircraft carrier
>thinks they'll be able to take care of a new submarine
lmao kursk 2.0 when

>As long as someone scours USA clean. They ruined the 20th century and have already started ruining the 21st
ftfy. all the degeneracy has a single source and it ain't russia. faggot.

Not all.
Subs have engines which can be detected by microphones.
There are methods to go about in a stealthy matter but it can still be detected

>t. vasily the gay conscript

Yeah we helped start ww1 and ww2
And we gave the world communism and Stalin.
Pretty sure we’re not the problem.

The Russians are a paper tiger, they always have been retards on the battlefield. Just before WW2, they were beaten by Poland and Finland. The only reason they were able to push the Nazis back to Germany was because the USA shipped them 17,500,000 TONS of weapons, ammo, and food via the Lend-Lease program, which they(of course) never paid back. Well, that, plus their retarded human wave assaults that broke the back of the undermanned and under-supplied Wehrmacht.

Russians (and the old USSR puppets) have always been saber rattlers, but they've been flogged in every war except WW2, and have the distinction of being the first European power to have the shit kicked out of them by Asians-- the Russo-Japanese War.

>drydock sinks
>"Is of being fine Dmitri, now we use for subs!"

What?

>which they(of course) never paid back

I thought they sent loads of Gold?

i think he was responding to the post above

the russians are more like a badly taxidermied tiger. something that was once alive and was once a threat, but then died and was poorly put back together by people who didnt know what they were doing.

>I thought they sent loads of Gold?
Pennies on the dollar
>While repayment of the interest-free loans was required after the end of the war under the act, in practice the U.S. did not expect to be repaid by the USSR after the war. The U.S. received $2M in reverse Lend-Lease from the USSR. This was mostly in the form of landing, servicing, and refueling of transport aircraft; some industrial machinery and rare minerals were sent to the U.S. The U.S. asked for $1.3B at the cessation of hostilities to settle the debt, but was only offered $170M by the USSR. The dispute remained unresolved until 1972, when the U.S. accepted an offer from the USSR to repay $722M linked to grain shipments from the U.S., with the remainder being written off. During the war the USSR provided an unknown number of shipments of rare minerals to the US Treasury as a form of cashless repayment of Lend-Lease. This was agreed upon before the signing of the first protocol on October 1, 1941 and extension of credit. Some of these shipments were intercepted by the Germans. In May 1942, HMS Edinburgh was sunk while carrying 4.5 tonnes of Soviet gold intended for the U.S. Treasury. This gold was salvaged in 1981 and 1986.[76] In June 1942, SS Port Nicholson was sunk en route from Halifax, Nova Scotia to New York, allegedly with Soviet platinum, gold, and industrial diamonds aboard; the wreck was discovered in 2008.[77] However, none of this cargo has been salvaged, and no documentation of its treasures has been produced.

lol, pretty good description. The Russians can be very good at stirring the pot and meddling in very destructive ways, but the only real threat they ever posed to the West was that of nuclear weapons-- and some people doubt that Russia's nuke arsenal is even a few percentage points of being as potentially effective compared to published estimates.

Next stop: bottom of the ocean

Attached: 1545161711017.jpg (2851x2328, 3.21M)

is that the tic tac?

How long before it's scrapped like their aircraft carrier?

Attached: RAC1.jpg (1023x689, 96K)

>How long before it's scrapped like their aircraft carrier?
As soon as they have to fuel and resupply it. Putin only left a couple hundred rubles in the treasury.

something spookier. Don't worry about it.

Attached: 1550384162195.jpg (3319x2346, 3.62M)

If you think any navy possesses anything close to matching the US Navys submarine fleet you're fucked in the head

Today, I will remind them

Attached: tsushima.png (321x917, 241K)

>As soon as they have to fuel and resupply it.
Wouldn't be surprised, Vatniks are retarded with money.

Attached: RussianRadar.gif (1023x818, 353K)

i wouldn't worry about it
youtube.com/watch?v=H6ox_F0auwM

underrated post

i guess it's that time of year where i watch Hunt for the Red October again.

long submarine is long

>Stern stays in Russia
>Bow stays in US waters
seems legit to me, it's not our fault if the Pacific Ocean it's not that much wide

>Belgorod
I didn't know Russia was a David Eddings fan

long boiiiiiiiiiiiii

girth is also important

Muhhhhhhg kursk. Go recover some soviet sub tech via project azorian and enjoy your sloppy 2nd.