Videos of military and LEO fucking up baddies

Bonus points if you have the video of the Charlie Hebdo freaks getting gatted by that swarm of ballistic shield wielding cops.

Attached: t-MAG-1118-Israeli-Forces.jpg (1724x1149, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuuB6h3C37o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y4A4ZZ_mRaE
funker530.com/san-diego-cop-shotgun/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY
google.com/amp/s/kfor.com/2017/01/12/trooper-talks-about-shootout-with-michael-vance-jr/amp/
youtu.be/L6AlVbu9WlI
youtu.be/gZfBlWUCGdk
youtu.be/Boox3WNQxD8
youtube.com/watch?v=y2mcVAsMAzE
youtu.be/lIYj0sHYoRo
youtube.com/watch?v=GfM69lq142A
youtube.com/watch?v=IUo1iSfEYbg
youtu.be/pLGt5IfzgKo
youtube.com/watch?v=GIpjKQR2guo
youtu.be/LsrC5QV_Yrc
youtu.be/YcaKXQxNw8A
youtu.be/iNCsowxZWSI
youtu.be/zBAcyST32ew
youtu.be/Tv-YU19s4S4
youtube.com/watch?v=7OkzolDjYvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gets shot at
>flanks around the car and calmly calls in shots fired
>magdumps 15 rounds into shithead

10/10

youtu.be/VuuB6h3C37o

Attached: 357D5061-A1F6-4756-8C1D-8EA277F3B758.gif (389x360, 1.19M)

Based spic killing female cop

>female cop
It keeps getting better.

>Irving, TX LE headshotting a hostage taker with a busy highway in the background

A TX based trainer named Darryl Bolke trained some members of this agency and he uses small targets like 3x5 cards for them to practice. It paid off.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y4A4ZZ_mRaE

>San Diego officer headshotting hostage taker point blank with a shotgun

funker530.com/san-diego-cop-shotgun/

Attached: 7321ECFA-D642-48E4-8CDF-627CE9FA931A.png (2436x1125, 2.23M)

>Babycakes witnesses a shooting

Attached: b.jpg (236x177, 6K)

>Oklahama police chasing murder suspect and shooting him with an AR while driving
>fuckhueg magdump into the suspect’s vehicle when it stops, presumably with select fire guns

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY

>interview with the officer who pursued him

google.com/amp/s/kfor.com/2017/01/12/trooper-talks-about-shootout-with-michael-vance-jr/amp/

Gonna stop posting but check out Police Activity’s YT page. Specifically videos of Las Vegas Metro, they like to burn baddies down and do a great job at it.

youtu.be/L6AlVbu9WlI

Oklahoma cop with a beautiful double tap

>Pissraeli picture
>"baddies"
>Charlie Hebdo false flag
Kike detected.

Pigs aren't our friends.

They're the guard dogs for the despots.

youtu.be/gZfBlWUCGdk
Good montage

True, and US pigs go get trained in... Israel.

That's why you gotta take the range seriously. It pisses me off when guys I work with don't take live fire seriously.

Gnarly. That's some quick decision making.

That thurr is some 12 gauge stoppin powah

>That's why you gotta take the range seriously. It pisses me off when guys I work with don't take live fire seriously.

Agreed. I’m not LE so I can’t talk too much shit but there are cops who won’t ever get it no matter how much you try to beat it into their heads. Spend your time and effort working and training with those who do get it and the people in the middle ground.

youtu.be/Boox3WNQxD8

Bullshit. They would have shot the hostage just as bad if they were using a 12 gauge.

>t. noguns

Now that, was cool

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

First female cop i've seen on video that isn't a bag of shit. She handled her shit. Would/10 after seeing that mag dump.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2mcVAsMAzE

Not quite with the thread theme, but this is sceurity guards being ambushed in South Africa.

Armed robbers in South Africa get disarmed and beaten by the unarmed men they try to rob.

youtu.be/lIYj0sHYoRo

What a shithole country.

yeah, but they (Not the cops) got some aesthetic chest rigs.

Attached: 0d949e5ec28235b9c33fdb3abc01189d.jpg (736x523, 55K)

are you talking about this my fren?
youtube.com/watch?v=GfM69lq142A

Attached: RIPANDTEAR.jpg (294x542, 230K)

South African police shoot down some people attacking a school. I think that's what's happening anyway. You may want to turn your headphones down for this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUo1iSfEYbg

Holy fuck, the way the one guy kicks him to check if he's dead. Horrifying.

Is that that African force rig? God that thing looks fun.

I always find it so annoying when some crowd goes from cheering and whooping to screaming when some stupid shit they're egging on turns south.

Sorry Cha Cha but he got beaned. Drink some bleach

nice bait

>>Oklahama police chasing murder suspect and shooting him with an AR while driving
>>fuckhueg magdump into the suspect’s vehicle when it stops, presumably with select fire guns
Why the fuck do Civilian police get select fire?

Shotguns can produce tight groups within 7 yards. We’re talking fist sized groups and flite control is a thing too

>Why the fuck do Civilian police get select fire?
why not?

That was clean, good shit.

>-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
"Sir are you okay?"
>pic related.

Attached: 1555553860377.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Better question why dont we get select fire

The title says Delta but they’re SF iirc

youtu.be/pLGt5IfzgKo

youtube.com/watch?v=GIpjKQR2guo

SA80 chest rig

The poor passenger. Also, she's lucky she didn't get hit.

Feels bad, man.

Because they are civilians and if the laws apply to every civilian citizen then it must be applied to police officers too.
Or just abolish the nfa and hughes amendment.

Lame faggots....
.223 is for wounding!

Attached: VmTq10017477.jpg (500x373, 22K)

What a fucking mess
>gigantic huddle of cops swarming a single entrance
>that one guy with a shield pushing forward into friendly gunfire
>magdumping right at each other when the suspect runs at them

faggot

RAID in general seems like a gigantic, edgy joke to shame France's otherwise competent counterterror outfits.

dude, at 7 yards, even the shittiest Winchester green 00 buck won't spread wider than a tennis ball out of a 18" barrel.

W I D E S T A N C E

Attached: 12-01-44-sandiego.jpg (900x506, 41K)

Yea, because police definately should just use giggle mode and not worry about the mountains of paperwork for that 2-3 rounds that went into a bystander.
They're not supposed to be the military. And if things escalate to the point where full automatic weapons are needed, either that department's SWAT or equivalent should be called or the national guard should be called.

Before i shot this brick holding motherfucker lemme drift this bad boy

>they are civilians
Oh, you're one of those tards.

lmao

The stance of pure chaddery.

[shouting in cantonese]

Attached: 8K CINEMA ULTRA HD.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

WIDE STANCE
WIDE GROUPING

I'm surprised she didn't 'GET ON THE GROUND HANDS ON YOUR HEAD DO THE DINOSAUR BANG BANG BANG BANG' the moment he reached below his feet

>that department's SWAT
SWAT is legally in the same field as patrol officers. Everything SWAT can have, any other cop can have. They are not about bigger guns - they are about having special equipment and training to handle a specific subset of situations. That does not mean that every state trooper should roll around with a .50 mounted in a turret over his cruiser, only that cops most certainly do get access to select-fire weapons in most US state and, in fact, worldwide. In post-Soviet countries cops universally keep a AKSUs in their cruisers, for example. Which makes sense, as first responders generally should have the opportunity to outgun a heavily armed perp - even if they are unable to resolve the situation, it will allow them contain it.

>or the national guard should be called.
National guard has precisely ZERO training regarding criminal activities and dealing with them, aside from riots - and even there they suck horribly.

Attached: 5594CA2802B0F.jpg (400x300, 26K)

I wonder why GIGN wasn't doing this raid.

Why would you not ise your absolute most elite force against such a high value target?

Lmao at the argument during the foot chase @ 4:30
>you have a gun
>No I don't
>YES you do!

>get shot at
>5 seconds before returning fire
>people on yt maybe even Jow Forums get upset for just bringing this up.
>mfw

Attached: 5F79A073-B641-47E9-A569-6D0F0DB70FE7.jpg (912x960, 72K)

>only that cops most certainly do get access to select-fire weapons in most US state
Do they have to pay the NFA tax?

She obviously fucked up. This guy was shifty as fuck, you can't allow his hands to drop out of view like this.

>pissrseli
Cringe my dude y’all need s more degrading name. That was so hey and nobody even knows what a kike is except another kike. What sad existence only shouting kike at other jokes who give no shits
>t.kike
Shalom and thanks for thinking about my people. #jewsforjesus

I don’t know for sure but if they do have to deal with the two. I’m sure they write it off on their taxes.

No.

Go back to /v/

youtu.be/LsrC5QV_Yrc

>When a Vietnam vet clicks into war mode
Fuck

Pretty sure they were laughing at the dude for being a retard.

no man lol

Too tear parking lot doughnut

There another guy in the truck with the vet? Seems like a person is moving around in the cab and scoots over when he returns to drive off.

Alright bootlicker.

>There another guy in the truck with the vet?
It looked like there was a passenger to me.

>Grand Rapids police ramming a homicide suspect
youtu.be/YcaKXQxNw8A

>Texas officers shooting a suspect on the highway
>one officer is hit in the arm and uses a CAT tourniquet to save his life

youtu.be/iNCsowxZWSI

Guns are cool and all but everyone should have an IFAK or at least a TQ desu.

Fuckin a that texas cop was silly to rush out in the open like that

Lots of blood

Metal

>Fuckin a that texas cop was silly to rush out in the open like that

Yup. That’s why cops need vehicle based shooting training. This guy, William Petty teaches exactly that at a collegate level.

youtu.be/zBAcyST32ew

This OIS has a metric fuckton of blood after the suspect is hit in the leg. Incredibly risky of the officer to help shithead without putting gloves on first

youtu.be/Tv-YU19s4S4

Did y'all see the fat officer getting ejected out of the squad car after it does a wheelie?

You're probably one of those faggots with pic related as a bumper sticker on your black Ford explorer that you tailgate people in, you civilian nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-121957_Instagram.jpg (1080x1220, 567K)

based

Some background, apparently her family had been serving in that department for four generations, so her professionalism is really fitting in context.

The vet was walking away when the cop initially got wounded and said stop. Then he got fired on and came back to kill him. Cop deserved it tbqh famalam

>school brickings

No shit

Actually national guard trains with sheriff's dept and swat more than you might expect. Lot of legal stuff too.

This. Jow Forums is full of these shills (very important for them to shape the mind of gun owners, meanwhile they are doing everything they can to ban guns).

kys lmao

Because automatic weapons fire is used to suppress, create "beaten" zones and in very very very select close combat situations. Police have need for, and are trained, for NONE of those eventualities. Cops don't need select fire.

Also, ACAB

How does that boot taste, fucker?

whatever you say menorah worshipper

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

But they are civilians. Are you actually brain dead you sub 60 IQ boot licking cuck?

>christcuck thinks he isnt a jew praiser

Yikes. Praise yahweh sandnigger

>at a collegate level

Attached: 1501488752634.jpg (1000x1042, 191K)

>believing in schizophrenic delusions
cringe

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

Thats literally you dumb fuck
>oh based abraham god told him to mutilate his kids and he did truly a man of faith based christian religion

>praise yahweh my fellow whites!

You share the same origins as muslims and jews. Hang yourself christcuck

>so dumb he can't even grasp that literally all religions are schizophrenic delusion
go back to r*ddit kikeposter, your IQ is too low to post here.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>African force rig?
>SA80 chest rig

Both wrong. It's a Commando vest RSA.
I have one in flecktarn.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OkzolDjYvk