Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: RCMP.png (476x532, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/24/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-to-declare-war-on-canada-in-waste-dispute
globalnews.ca/news/5198901/anti-semitic-hate-crime-allegedly-staged-by-cafe-owners-say-winnipeg-police/
youtu.be/etNl9lZtLqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for visiting the best gun store in the country during your lunch break.

Attached: 20190424_132642.jpg (4032x1960, 1.53M)

Interested in buying an old 870 shotgun. Is this bump in the receiver something to be worried about?

Attached: bump.png (1040x780, 1.02M)

Never seen anything like that before. how did that happen lol

I wouldn't pay more than whatever the parts are worth minus the receiver, that looks too questionable for me. can you take a better picture ?

CANADIANS STOP TAKING SHITS IN MY BACKYARD

Looks like it got dented from the top-down and not the bottom-up. Maybe banged it on the corner of a safe or something idk

Different angle

Attached: bump2.png (1094x821, 1.35M)

I dunno about your safe but if the gun looked like that most peoples stack ons would be in pieces

anything on the non-ejection side of the receiver? on the inside? dosent look like machining from manufacturing

First for no soup samefagging, just show off what you want to instead of being a faggot about it

The owner tells me he had a bad round go off that broke the ejector assembly and left a bulge. Sounds more fucked up than I thought :/

We're not responsible for the behavior of the geese

>In an alternate timeline Czechs were never forced to adopt 7.62x39
>As a result, they made their VZ's in 7.62x45 Czech
>Semi-automatic VZ-58's started making it the commercial market eventually
>All of them were in 7.62x45 Czech
>Due to the fact Czechs had been using that cartridge for over half a century there is an absolute fuckton of surplus on the market instead of it being near unobtanium
>The popularity of the VZ in Canada and the US after the CZ2008's means plenty of commercial brand 7.62x45 Czech is on the market
>Hotter loads almost push into standard 7.62x51 real fucking NATO territory while still being an intermediate caliber
Just imagine

Attached: 2134312413242134.png (1800x1114, 3.02M)

Gun is fucked and needs a new old receiver. Purchase only for the cost of the useable parts.

I wouldn't buy but if you do get it checked by a GOOD gunsmith, tacord and S&J come to mind as shotgun experts. I wanted to guess OOB but I'm no expert

Anyone have any luck with the SVT repro mags? I took mine to the range the other day and one of the locking lugs broke off. Kind of annoyed since they are not cheap.

>we had 10 threads free of derangement and now this
fuck off retard and post something instead of crying

First for Cowabunga
theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/24/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-to-declare-war-on-canada-in-waste-dispute
Anyone else down for slotting flippies?

Attached: 32BF2B90-B31E-4F13-B46C-3033BBA93F0A.jpg (400x400, 25K)

The owner claims the receiver was deemed safe by a gunsmith and that he was run 350 shells through it flawlessly after replacing the extractor.

From everything I've heard the repro mags are pretty consistently garbage, almost no one has had a good time with them.

Never trust a used car salesman. what's the asking price?

>Never trust a used car salesman
I know, that's why I'm worried..
Owner is asking $650.
For what it's worth, the current owner only bought the receiver assembly from the original owner, who was the one who had the catastrophic malfunction. The other parts are new.

Attached: shorty.png (801x295, 513K)

>650

Attached: 1518303343322.jpg (960x540, 135K)

Retarded click bait article. Duterte was clearly not serious, just trying to sound tough in front for his supporters

Fuck you ane your fucking ads mr tenda

Not worth more than 400 bucks man

fugg, well that was an expensive lesson then.

Just walk away dude, he knows what he's got and what its worth
the furniture looks nice at least

Yikes. Step away from the shitty gun :D Get a freaking Mossberg 590A1 with wood furniture for only a little more money brand new.

I literally just said if he wants to show off he should instead of being a fag about it. Stop being retarded already nigger

>$650
>used
you can buy an actual new police magnum 870 for a bit more than that lmao.

I'm basically paying for the short barrel and the ghost ring sights (the wood furniture is also a nice aesthetic, but that can be had for cheap). You wouldn't believe how expensive those fucking things are if bought alone. A 14 inch shotty barrel goes for like $250 on CGN, both mossberg and remington varieties.

globalnews.ca/news/5198901/anti-semitic-hate-crime-allegedly-staged-by-cafe-owners-say-winnipeg-police/
Ahahahahaaha, why are stinky kikes obsessed with being the victims?

there's an 8.5" dlask build for 299 at international shootan suppliers, literally the first add in the shotgun section

Fucking lmao

Attached: sketch-1556136034625.png (1080x1434, 916K)

Western society has been nurturing a climate where being a victim is profitable, anyone else remember the fake and gay hate crime attack on that muslim kid that never happened and got swept under the rug?
jej

>Comments closed

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153K)

The demand far outstrips the supply. Dirty communists need the narrative to be that European-Canadians are worse than Hitler so minorities can keep getting their gibbs and we can slowly chip away at white demographics.

If youre not having children with a european-Canadian youre a fucking loser.

>A 14 inch shotty barrel goes for like $250 on CGN
Actually $320 right now

>tfw in a long-term relationship with a Chinese girl
>tfw happy to race mix to combine industrious, high intelligence genes with my strong Eastern European peasant genes
cya nerds

Enjoy your autistic kids who will struggle to fit in, and not look like either you or your wife which will cause internal trauma.
Cya nerd.

have sex

To be fair both she and I are autistic and turned out OK-ish so we're not too worried
To get the thread back on topic, what's the status on C-71? I'm finally gonna have enough money for a VZ in a month or so but I'm worried about it passing before then

With me

I don't see an issue with slavs and asians mixing
Enjoy your gf lad

with this guy/girl

>racemixing with a Chinese girl
I approve, but only because you're simultaneously pissing off Jow Forums and feminists.

>feminists
why would feminists care if he has a chinese gf

>have buddy who is half serb half chinese
>ultra autist
>kissless virgin
>kicked out of CF
yeah. Enjoy bud. Your sons are going to so happy.

Exactly. Fucking retarded boomers

They think huwhites fetishize Asian women because of them being submissive and subservient or some other female autism

To the far left race mixing is still a bad thing if the male is white.

A combination of jealousy and hypocrisy, mostly.

Some do, to be fair. I'm not really racist, personally I'd prefer a wife who was the same race as me but if I liked them enough I wouldn't give a shit if they weren't.
I want a thicc outdoorsy woman who isn't afraid to wrestle and shoot guns. Everything else is secondary.

>flushing your genes down the toilet
>having children that don't look like you

Feminists are basically just left wing incels, change my mind

>your ancestors survived generation after generation through war, famine, disease, displacement all the way up to your conception just so an ungrateful little fuck like you could flush it away and have sons with slanty eyelids

YOUR ABSOLUTE STATE MY DUDE
the most you should mix is peoples from neighboring countries to those of your ancestors, and only if culturally wou are compatible and phenotypes are similar.

imagine paying $1+ a round for ammo? no thanks

Attached: 1544207333603.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

FUCKIN TENDIES!

what does c-71 have to do with you getting a CSA vz58?

It's fucked, run away

Rip wingmaster ;_;

>tfw no qt polyglot chechen mountain girl to sing you Armenian patriotic songs at night;

youtu.be/etNl9lZtLqI

>implying spreading your genetics is somehow something your ancestors would frown upon
Happened plenty of times throughout history when people spread, conquered or mingled with other populations. Reproducing > being autistic about muh racial purity.

Attached: nofun.jpg (448x473, 60K)

You're probably the same type that would eat his own shit just because it would piss off people you don't like.

Attached: 1556082616852.jpg (628x351, 64K)

C O P E

>Flip sleeper agents rise up and start attacking remote communities
Time to remove lumpia I guess

Do you know what coping even means? I'm not even the guy with the chinese girlfriend.
He's going to be having kids while you're on Jow Forums crying about other people reproducing.

>not remove balut

also, you know what they'd really do is sabotage all the tim hortons they work at

>Happened plenty of times throughout history
user... i..

Lumpia is actually tasty though. Balut looks like death, but doesn't taste much different than scrambled eggs. Though the texture is somewhat unsettling

kebab is shitty too so it checks out

I dunno man, IPSC is huge in the filipino community. They can fuckin shoot homes.

I'm about 1.5 hour drive away. I need to buy ammo. Do you know specifically which ammo is cheaper in store out of cases of 9mm, 556, 762x39?
If I can save an extra 30 bucks or so by driving down and buying in store, then I'll take that opportunity to hand pick some miksurps.
Bls reply.
Also any pics of the inside of the store?
Also do you think it's worth me to go?

Attached: 1556089955625.jpg (800x643, 31K)

>BLEACHES his qt asian gf and pisses off Jow Forumscucks
Based.

I thought kebabs were meat + vegetables on a stick you barbecue

what does ipsc have to do with warfare

no, it's that big spinning thing they cook shit quality mystery meat on with a crappy ambiguous shit mix of med spices

Attached: kebab.jpg (1172x1300, 328K)

>Jow Forumsanuck free company vs flip agitators and agents
How would this go down?

yeah so based man. He couldnt impress an eastern european girl (they are tough as nails and have standards) so he went for a woman who sees a european as up a rung. So based.

I'd rather get one (or any other NR for that matter) before C-71 so it's not on the C-71 not-a-registry registry
Thanks for the support borthers

Attached: original clown pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

>I'd rather get one (or any other NR for that matter) before C-71 so it's not on the C-71 not-a-registry registry
they already know you have a pal and therefore have guns, also they could always just subpoena all the gun stores for their records if they do a gun grab

I have a wife and and her and I come from the same ethnic background retard.

Good for you, nobody cares.

You care enough to get involved in an argument no one involved you in you stupid dunce, trying to justify that anons retard mixing.

GAS YOURSELF YOU 16 IQ NIGGER.

Attached: 1556088148943.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

why

Attached: sad2.png (656x755, 39K)

they're all slightly discounted in store, I forget by how much, maybe 10 or 20? barnaul non corrosive x39 is cheaper than online. i believe 9mm in 1000pack is $10 cheaper.

Im not sperg enough to take photos in store but its always full of chinese people and the employees are nice, especially the grill. lots of rifles, handguns, and optics on display. they have a Swiss Arms atm too for 3.9k.

>He doesn't go to gun shows to buy, sell and trade guns.
You're not going to make it.

Attached: 1556031029819.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Thats shawarma you dumb fucking bumpkin

their google thingie has pics of the inside of the store

Let me guess, German Irish English Scottish French and a hint of native :)

"Ethnic background" becomes meaningless when you're a diluted WASP mutt

Was thinking about going with a buddy who just got his pal to fart around for 3 hours or so. And comb through the store, and leave with a few thousand rounds of ammo and a handful of sks's

shawarma is just sub genre of doner kebab, the remove kebab meme refers to doner kebab

I live walking distance from Tendies, I only go to that area for Chinese food. Hows the new store front?

>Eastern European
>White
>Not Glorious WASP
user, pls.

Cope harder and project more.
We're both Greek.

Have children then and stop acting surprised when people call you a dumb faggot for getting emotionally invested in other people's lives.

>caring about sand monkey food
Go away goat fucker

Only person getting emotional was the fags defending mixing with some chinksect and having hapa-autist babies.
Cope more fucking disgusting WASP