What are Jow Forums's top 5 best conceal carry revolvers as of 2019?

What are Jow Forums's top 5 best conceal carry revolvers as of 2019?

My personal vote is pic related.

Attached: Rhino.jpg (1263x1600, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1umkX3wM58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>snub nose meme revolver the same size and weight (if not heavier) than a glock 19
>concealed carry

Wanna know how I know you don’t carry?

How?

YankeeMarshal get the fuck out you commie faggot

Can't wait to get one, absolutely retarded carry choice tho

For me its the Taurus Public Defender

Attached: Taurus PD .45.jpg (540x540, 40K)

Because anyone who conceal carries anything glock19 or larger doesn’t EDC. Only a turbo autist doesn’t end up getting something much smaller and more comfortable to carry. The guys that only carry duty guns end up leaving them at home.

The Rhino is fuckhuge and heavy. Revolvers are already a poor choice so this is even worse.

>snub rhino
Thanks, I hate it

My cousin consistently carries a six inch rhino and l always carry my beretta 92fs with a 20rd mag and another mag in my pocket

Attached: wm_5717330.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

Sure you do

Attached: ruger gp 100.jpg (736x552, 80K)

>The Rhino is heavy
Then you've never held one, literally lighter than a glawk. Still not a good carry choice though.

>Aluminum alloy frame .357 Magnum

There is a reason other companies don't do this, and it's not because Chiappa is a better manufacturer than S&W, Ruger, or old Colt (RIP)

>inb4 "It doesn't need to be able to stand up to constant .357! I carry .357 and practice with .38 Special!"

Not practicing with the ammunition you're going to stake your life on is a terrible idea, and it will actually get you killed in the real world. It was one of the reasons why the four California Highway Patrol officers got wasted in the Newhall shooting in the 70s.

>snub rhino is ~25oz unloaded
>glock 19 unloaded is ~21oz

Fuck yourself faggot

>carry guns are carried unloaded
What's it like being literally retarded?

No everyones a gian pussy like you. Its really not uncomfortable to aiwb a full size gun. I never understood this. Why bother with anything smaller than a compact unless youre a secret agent or some shit. And my mec gar mags with the extended base plate dont stick out much

Lel

>desperately trying to justify a memegun when you can get over double the capacity in a modern, more compact design with the ability to quickly reload for similar weight

You’re either a fatass or live somewhere that doesn’t get hot. Probably both. I can carry a 43 without printing in my running gear. It doesn’t get in the way driving between job sites. Not everyone can go to work in cargo pants and a sweatshirt.

The only reason to pick 357 over 38spl is because you're into fuddlore, shopping and memes.

>rhino is heavy
Numale bitch wrists confirmed

38 snubs are GOAT pocket guns. Carrying a revolver on your belt instead of a compact 9mm is retarded.

Why is it retarded?

My bro CC a G17. Shit is heavily rusted due to being against his fat roll all the time.

I said twice that I wouldn't carry a rhino. Don't be mad that you were wrong le heavy rhino weight.

>heavier than a glock 19 for six shitty rounds out of a 2” barrel
It’s heavy for how shit of a carry gun it is, yeah. May as well go full duty gun for the weight and bulk of a Rhino. If you don’t seek lighter and less bulky solutions, it’s pretty obvious you don’t carry. Like the dipshits that try to IWB with just kydex, no backing.

I’ve never met any fit individual that carries a large EDC gun. Only out of shape landwhales playing at OPERATOR.

Because there's no huge difference in lethality between 9mm and 357 so you're giving up capacity for no benefit. You can argue about how "most defensive encounters are settled with 3 or less rounds" and you'd be right but most of the world agrees more capacity is better. I wouldn't feel naked leaving the house with just a 5 shot 38 but I'd rather have a G19.

There's only 2 best CC revolvers in current year.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1umkX3wM58

Attached: 1540700666774.png (763x1051, 503K)

Was thinking of one of these for a hiking/camping gun

Unironically get a 3" LCRx in 38. It's fucking LIGHT. The 357 LCRx, while steel framed, is probably still not fun to shoot.

Attached: LCRx.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

We're all playing operator in our own way. At least he practices with his guns, shoots them often too so props to him for that.

I have dozens of daily carry guns, but I'm still carrying pic related all day, every day after 2 years loaded with 357.

Attached: K6-AL05.jpg.png (800x600, 741K)

Is .327 a meme?

No. Good caliber tbqhf.

Attached: 1556025753481m.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

Actually this, unless I see a single stack 9mm or .380 in someone's edc picture, I know they don't carry everyday.

>having a list of top carry revolvers

It's a good round but it's not so good that it's worth dealing with expensive uncommon ammo.

>13.5oz
That actually is pretty light. It grinds my gears that the smaller (higher capacity) calibers like 327 and 22WMR can't get lighter than .38

Truly a man of taste.

5 Detective Specials Blackbeard style.

I EDC a cz P10C and a ruger security 9. Both of them are the same size as a G19. So idk wtf you are talking about. Idiot.

Do you carry unloaded?

I'm a revolver retard, which one is this?