Have you thought about getting a binary trigger?

Have you thought about getting a binary trigger?

I’m considering making a dedicated mag dump gun but I’m not sure what gun I want.

They currently have them for ARs, AKs, HKs, scorpions, vectors, ACRs, and B&Ts from what I know. What would be your choice?

Attached: 2B9766FF-720E-46EA-9091-740BD7777A29.jpg (458x458, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkVRnaaikqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I thought about getting a binary for my 5.56 ar because of its light recoil and bulk ammo availability, but haven't jumped on it yet

Also interested. Can you get one that you can select?

I thought the ATF ruled that it classified as a machine gun?

In the process of making a select fire binary for my AK. Fuck paying 500$

I have one in my AR9. You'll have to get a new trigger spring tho, they put weak springs in thier stuff for the purposes of reducing the trigger pull, the spring will wear out within a couple hundred rounds.

Otherwise it's great. You get to shoot almost as fast as full auto without have to shell out thousands of dollars for actual full auto.

>spending 4 times the money of a full auto parts kit and sear trip hole jigs
>for the mechanical equivalent of a trigger with a fucked up disconnector
>that will be banned in a few years by trump 2020 anyway
Why don't you set up a few bull sessions with ATF police members while you're at it?

Attached: haaaaa.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Yeah all the Franklin ones are select

Not yet but they will.

Nope. Most vids I've watched have had malfunctions with it. I'm not a big on magdumps and I'd definitely rather spend that money on a nice ass trigger

youtube.com/watch?v=OkVRnaaikqk

It's a meme, if you run them too fast the trigger binds and you have to take the gun apart and reset them before it will fire.

on a similar topic, are there any companies making triggers that are functionally identical to a 3MR trigger other than TacCon?

Attached: 75048115.jpg (1146x868, 193K)

No that was bump stocks.

Don’t worry, glownigger it has two disconnectors as per the legal ATF definition of a binary trigger

>Have you thought about a stupid range toy that makes your gun less reliable?

No.

Yes

>Dude, just break the law, duh
If we were going to do that, we'd be skipping guns entirely and going straight to the gas.
But we don't, because we're still better than that. That's why my people live in estates and your people populate the prisons.

Attached: 1309877765024.jpg (647x558, 171K)

The better funded, staffed, and more competent DEA would sooner "populate the the prisons" with potheads than the GayTF would imprison anyone for modifying their AR-15 derivative with a coat hanger

but who makes best binary trigger?

Attached: 253625.jpg (1080x1080, 323K)

There's also the Fostech Echo trigger. I'm thinking about picking that one up.

Nope. I'd never pay trigger jews hundreds for little pieces of basic as metal. Its a fucking scam.

I'd sooner learn how to make it myself.

>still no 10/22 binary
No thanks

Did get one, the FA one for HK platforms. Fucking absolute bitch to do since they default have the 9mm spring in and you have to disassemble it and put the proper .308 spring in.

As said by FA one's are select fire.

Nyet. The "pull" and "release" are recognized as two conscious, separate actions of actuation. Even MA hasn't banned them yet, but we got bump and crank bans; I give it a couple years before our grorious AG finds out she's a dumbass and didn't include it in the ban.

Yeah how's that bumpstock non-existent turn in rate going? Just get it and get it as a separate trigger group/housing, and slap it in when you want. Also what said.

Only malfunctions I had were when I realized they put in the 9mm spring by default. After fixing up that, no real issue thus far I can think of/attribute to it.
That sounds fucking retarded and I question how you came up with that. If you hammer follow (very hard on my HK91) or fail to strike right, just rip the bolt back and try again. Are you referencing a specific model that's shit or something?
No reliability issues thus far, especially since I can select normal fire rate if I want. I'd say if you're worried on reliability, just keep the original housing/trigger group for your gun separate. Doesn't hurt to have backups.

I mean, I hear that on the pricing, but it ain't easy for certain models. Definitely not good for if you don't intend to use it semi-regularly by pricing alone.

Attached: 0406192150a_HDR copy.jpg (2448x2448, 1.34M)