Bois look at this sexy bitch

bois look at this sexy bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=ncufUkxEuZc

pic unrelated

Attached: 1518406410231.jpg (667x584, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g1jltmlc5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont know why you added that link to a gun or whatever. Where can I get that pidgeon crusher?

Seems like false advertising to me. The crushing head isn't spiked to aid in pidgeon retention for the crushing process.

I agree, and the Plexiglas sides dont look sturdy enough to hold the crushed pigeon in place for more than a few dozen cycles. Hardly industrial.

user, that's just for display so they can show how the pigeon is seated. I saw one of these at SHOT last year, the production models have a vise to secure pigeons of all sizes.

>12 pigeons per minute
Bullshit. I worked 14 years as a pigeon crush general manager at AvianPress and even our most experienced guys could only crush about 7-8 birds a minute. These were guys who'd been pigeon crushing 25+ years, mind you. Not only that, but that model is clearly a knockoff of the Hobird 2600g, which is itself an outdated model anyways.

>Not only that, but that model is clearly a knockoff of the Hobird 2600g, which is itself an outdated model anyways.
>this what Beakboxtards believe
The Hobird 2600g, is the definitive model of bird crushing in the 2600 series - trusty, efficient and inhumane.

You wouldn't know bird crushing if you got flattened yourself.

This is clearly a hobbyist tool, any professional would be using a hydraulic pigeon crusher.

This looks like it was designed by a highschooler and made out of scrap.
The base looks like it's made of two separate flat bars because they couldn't afford to get the right size
The pidgeon containment zone, while made of 1/4" polycarbonate, is attached to the base by two screws threaded into an edge, huge stress concentration there.
the supports in the rear are retardedly far apart, those 1/4" shafts are going to bend the moment some autistic gorilla slams down on the end
There are no bearings here, literally just shafts running in aluminum which will gall under any load.

Fucking kids, man.

If it crushes pigeons why is the crushing surface so barely breast sized? Today's high speed consumer needa a bird crusher that can get the whole bird, from talon to heal, all on one go. Maybe some kind of gas impingement system or a piston could be applied to reduce felt ribcage

Why do you need a hydraulic pigeon crusher, user? Those are way too powerful to be used by regular citizens. I only trust certified avian crushers with tools like that. Don't get me wrong - I still think that you can have your manual pigeon crusher, but hydraulic tools like that just don't belong in the hands of the average people.

The right to capture and crush pigeons SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Anyone got a reliable source for a feeding mechanism? I run a small pigeon crushing company and we've been experimenting with a belt feeding mechanism, but José always jams it with the feathers.

>crushing your pigeons manually in current year

When the constitution was written they only had wooden presses that would barely crush A SINGLE PIGEON PER MINUTE. The founding fathers possibly couldn't have predicted what kind of hardware we would have these days.

I can see why you say that and a lot of our guys were sorry to see them go too. The facts are that the new Birdbuster crush cages do a better job and require less maintenance. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a Hobird machine shut down for hours after someone gets a beak stuck under the wing clasp. And before you say it, yes I know about the beak blocker attachment. They wear out too quick with commercial use and then you're just dumping money on replacement parts instead of shutting down a machine. Either way, you're losing money. So don't fucking come at me like you know something; I'll shut your ass down every time.

You can find them but you should consult your local laws on pigeon crushing magazine size. I think in new your, you can only go up to 10, and the president banned bump pigeon crushers last I checked.

As a weekend hobbyist pigeon crusher, I can say the OP model does the trick.

My main complaint is that it isn't compact or fold-able, which is a real problem when you are an enthusiast on the go.

Id like to see a travel model.

Crush all of those surveillance drones

Attached: 5A164CCF-C32F-4068-9785-394A4A3B5F3C.jpg (610x719, 345K)

It worked for me.

Attached: 8440BA5E-DC3E-4329-8777-E75D9BE59FFC.jpg (2048x1200, 756K)

guys what about the gun wft

Why would you use a gun to crush a pigeon. That's ineffective and inhumane. Possibly illegal.

It's the 21st century.

Might be halal though.

yeah, but fuck birds, am I right?

>crush cages
Yep, there it is. You cheap fuck pencil-neck managers don't know shit about crushing. Do you idiots know how to do anything besides screwing over honest workers just to save a buck? Tell me how much you love crush cages after you have to risk your own hand everyday.

semi related

Attached: Pigeons.jpg (599x842, 57K)

Use the talon rod, Cletus. You act like there wasn't training for this.

OP, instead of crushing 1 at a time, you might try this low tech approach to maximize the number crushed.
Just a thought

Attached: 0BE45BA7-920E-4908-B79D-7BA8A05D0256.jpg (2048x1210, 446K)

Let's see you try it on a live bird. Good luck champ. It's so much simpler to grab it with your bare hand.

>using footage of the Sandy Beak crushing
Glowniggers get out

Maybe if you weren't blackout drunk during training you'd remember new procedure is to snap the pigeon's neck and toss it in the cage if it gets too lively for the talon rod.

cant you guys find something else to do on company time? lineworker, if you are who I think you are you just got off first shift, go have a beer, and start using the talon rod, i know it is slower and you take pride in your work but jeezus man, its not worth your hand just to make a little more money for the company! and also, fuck you you pencil pushing dickbag, selling us all out with your garbage crush cages just to spend more time on Jow Forums at work, you just get to sit on your ass while we slave away, probably wont be happy untill everything in the whole damn crushing plant is automated!

>So don't fucking come at me like you know something; I'll shut your ass down every time.
OhOHhhhOOHHhhh, look at me I'm a county manager of AvianPress!

I just ordered Chinese take out
I asked if they has sweet and sour crushed pigeon.
They didn’t.

I love you all and this thread I have created.

I do still wanna know what the fuck anyone thinks of this smol suppressor boi

>snap the pigeon's neck
>kill the bird by hand...
>while surrounded by crushing machinery
You really can't see the irony here?

They always advertise the "theoretical cyclic rate" it's total bull shit but it's a standard across the industry. Of course, management never consults operators when they make a new purchase, they just take the brochure for Gospel and place the order.

What do you bois do with all of your crushed pigeons?

Attached: 2BAE921A-5C3C-4284-95C2-21E5991367FB.jpg (1289x1016, 315K)

Tell it to my Master's in Bird Flattening Management.

Pay tribute to the range gremlin, what do you do with yours?

>the whole damn crushing plant is automated!
Yeah, I'd love to see an AI driven machine that can crush a pigeon even half as crudely and a quarter as inhumanely as even the most hung over illegal on my line, The real thing we got to worry about is that damn traitor Trump signing off on EO 14437 that will allow these fucking multinationals to just bring H1-B crushers over from China. I've seen videos from their plants and they are light years ahead of us in cruelty and Earlington Splatter Factor ratings. They could use that money to reinvest in a heartland industry that keeps our towns alive, but NOOOO they'd rather just import our replacements and take those extra pennies saved in a stock bump. It makes me sick.

So, I found a guy on Instagram that’s willing to ship me crush cages and pigeon crushing magazines but I’m in a ban state, will he get in trouble or will I get in trouble if the Avian Pulverization Federation finds out?

>He complies with anti-crush laws in direct violation of our third amendment rights as Americans
cucks get out

I make offerings to Stymphalian

Oh please, those crushers are going to be college educated Europeans, we don't need any more crushers from shit hole countries

Don't buy online it's a BTF honeypot.

Boberg is a neat design and apparently works pretty well. Most common weird failure is yoinking the case off the bullet when it feeds from the magazine. Effect of the suppressor on dwell time might make that less bad, or a recoil booster might make it worse.

Makes some sense to get the shortest possible OAL for a given barrel and suppressor length I guess

hey fuck off bud, I have been a crusher for 18 years and as any red blooded american crusher will tell you, mexicans and guatamalens are some hard working sons of bitches, they will splatter pigeons all damn day to feed their families and the ones that have worked the line with me are like brothers to me, heck, two months ago I went to Jose's daughter's quincinera and that was amazing, the crew was there and we brought out some of our old home units and had a kids crushing competition! it was a blast! no fancy ass college degree is going to make a better crusher.

That's nice but Jose's wife Juanita and 8 of her 10 kids all vote against owning bird crushers, so they can crush birds with rocks on the other side of the wall where they belong

I've never head of a "Boberg" crusher. Sounds like a Chinese knockoff.

>he hasn't seen the video of Elon Musk's automated crusher.
Feeds from a hopper, automatically adjusts so one machine can crush anything from pigeons to penguins, fully electric piston driven.
Bird crushing is going to be a dead trade just like lizard stretching in a few years.

>pideon crusher
is this a weapon to surpass metal gear?

>hopper fed bird crusher
This is madness. What's next, sticking 6 of them together and making them spin?

Hey all, I've been recently wanting to get into pigeon crushing, mostly as a hobby but also as a potential source of extra income. We don't really have a lot of pigeons around here, but I figure I could make due with bluejays and sparrows or something,
Anyways, what I wanted to ask was, what kind of gear does one actually need to get into pigeon crushing on a small scale? Obviously a pigeon crusher, but what model? Are there specific pigeon related gloves and smocks I might need to buy? What are some good recipes for crushed pigeon?
Thanks in advance,
user

they make an electric drill attachment to automate the crushing. but it's kinda expensive for what you get.

Attached: 1545967396261.jpg (600x378, 23K)

>never crushed a pidgin
>thinks he can crush a bluejay
please fuck off and read a book before you hurt yourself.

Yeah, that's concerning and all until you remember Musk's attempt with the Iguanalongator 3000 and then you remember that the mechanics of crushing a pigeon are as much art as they are science. They're going to automate our bosses before they automate us. My son will be teaching his son on a hand press single stage pigeon crusher just like my daddy taught me on.

What gun? I don't see the gun attachment in this particular pigeon press at all.

It's "Beauxberk" you simpleton. Boberg is some kind of gun it seems. The Beauxberk didn't use bullets but you could load pigeons into a magazine (not to be pedantic, but clips are for lizard crushing). The suppressor was deemed unnecessary and removed several decades ago. Cutting down OAL is really going to effect the length of your lever arm and make those old ones especially tough to crush.

Probably never seen a pigeon crusher without a gun attachment. Some people are used to always having the best of the best.

In the market for a proper pidgeon smusher, not looking for the volume or rate offered by pidgeon crushers. Any suggestions?

Guys, what's the best lube for a gas operated pigeon crusher? I live in a pretty humid environment and I worry about corrosion control.

Pijeon blood if you're old scool

Nocrush here, what’s the difference between a crusher and a smusher? They both flatten the bird, don’t they?

Fuck, meant this for you

>he doesn’t know the difference between a smusher and a crusher
You may want to pick a different hobby guy

>posting manual pigeon crushers
Get with the times old man electric/gas operated pigeon crushers are the future

Attached: 1507947638623s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm not your guy, buddy

I’m not your friend, pal

must be nice to have purpose built pigeon crushers, been having to improvise all my career. saves a few bucks though.

Attached: 1521759778795.webm (728x712, 2.97M)

Mmm bone in bread.

Bro don't post that shit or the feds will come and shoot your cat

>he dosen't take calcium with his carbs

how's living in a third world country

Attached: 1552790049273.webm (640x266, 2.87M)

Look son, I learned crushin' from the generation that started cashing their pensions back in the 80's. Those WWII and Korean War veterans made it look easy. You think electric/gas crushers are new? Harold J. Pennington patented the first diesel crusher when your pappy was just a gleam in your grand pappy's eye. There's a reason they never caught on. You cant program or engineer a machine to reliablygive the varying, sporadic, crushing force of a hungover mic with one strong arm. You get far less Erlington Splatter Factor and that's not even getting to the diminished Templeton-Bergstein cruelty index. Companies have tried and failed to implement a good automated crusher, and the closest anyone has gotten is the Groen GmbH hydraulic assist that still requires a skilled operator. Those old world companies have their own style though, and I can respect that as a man with 45 years industry experience.

Attached: 39059193_1895436817145932_2314212156716875776_n.jpg (619x598, 92K)

I swear even fucking geese and hens are smarter than pigeons.

>that manual powered dogshit
nah, brah
gotta get a lucas device and re-weaponize it. they're used for cpr or some shit now but they were originally developed as an automated pigeon crusher

youtube.com/watch?v=_g1jltmlc5U

Hey bois,
I’m in the market for a pigeon smasher
Should I get a direct impingement smasher or
gas piston smusher

I want to FUCK that pistol

What pistol?

Nobody needs more than a bolt, lever, or pump action smasher, son. I've filled a deep freeze with pigeon every year for the last twenty years with my grandfathers lever action smasher. What do you need a high capacity assault smasher for, killing puppies?

Cali fag here, state law basically makes it impossible to crush all my pigeons.
>no hydraulic assist crushers, must use springs
>no more than 10 pigeons can be crushed in an minute
Why is my state so retarded. All these finds running around saying "why do you need a crusher when you could have an good quality hammer. It have the stopping power to stop the pigeon in its tracks"

Man, those were the times. Sure, it was extremely inefficient, but it had soul, unlike the industrialized way we do it now. It's just another 9-5 job these day, but back then it was a passion.

>10mm
Okay, this is epic. I wouldn't want one of those things normally, because they're thick as fuck. But it's hard to pass up on what is basically a slightly more powerful .357 magnum in a semi-auto.

Attached: XR9 SW Bodyguard compare.png (1251x597, 1.79M)

This is the best thread on Jow Forums got a lot of help from you fags in my future pidgeon crushing endeavors.

That’s a pidgeon crusher m8

Hey, is anyone else into milsurp pigeon crushers? Something about the minimal- metal designs of the world war era really make me happy. Sure, they're not as fast but they've got that full wood aesthetic. Pic related, my Austrian Crushyr 95 that was shortened from a full sized desk crusher to a small portable one in the 30's. I'd love to get my hands on a SPLE -Splat Pigeon Large Explosion- but the Brits dumped most in the ocean.

Attached: 20190425_022834.jpg (1080x991, 588K)

The pigeon guillotine is better. You can't prove me wrong.

What a shame the crusher lobby won and got it banned.

Hey guys I've been a big fan of pigeon crushing for years now but I come from a shitty NoCrush europoor country and you have to jump through too many hoops to get the license. Even if you do get the license there are so many restrictions on what you can have that it's barely worth it.

I've been crushing a couple here and there by hand but I'm always worried that I'll get caught.

What's the best way for me to satisfy my lust for the crush?

Honestly? The box-n-rock method is great. If you're ever questioned you can just claim that you're a pigeon collector and a rock collector, and you happen to be out taking your favorites for a walk. Just make sure to keep a few amethysts in your pocket for authenticity, and a bottle of water to rinse the box with.

You're in the wrong thread you dumb fuck.

Everybody on this board is too pessimistic when it comes to high-energy crushers, as soon as frictionless materials and high-capacity batteries are developed all of you will be scrambling for a laser or gauss crusher mark my damn words.

Over here in switzerland we only use hydraulic crushers. Electric just can't get the right force.
But we still teach our apprentices with hand operated crushers, Stampflis to be exact, the best goddamn avian crushers in existence. A shame they got bought up by the germans, quality has been dropping ever since

But we also like tradition and still fire up the old watermill-driven crusher from 1745 from time to time
That is industrial pidgeon crushing at its finest

I'm not going to argue the merits of guillotine vs. crush, but I am going to say that we've got jobs to look after.

I've always admired the artisanal quality of the European pigeon crushing mittelstand enterprises. You guys have been crushing with passion and innovation for longer than my country has existed, and it shows. Still, I'm proud of Americas crushing industry coming together during WWII and doing what needed to be done, pigeon crushing was a critical industry back when we was fightin' the Japs.

I'm not denying that
i just get the feeling that you guys over there are only crushing pidgeons for the sake of crushing pidgeons
you aren't doing it for the art of crushing anymore
understanding why the pidgeons needs to be crushed, knowing how to crush pidgeons with simple equipment

but i still like your equipment: the Caterpillar PC-557/86 hydraulic avian compactor is probably the best industrial pidgeon crusher out there

I am capping this fucking thread holy shit my sides.

already ahead of you, mate

also:
>Jow Forums: a magical place

>crushing for the sake of crushing

Spoken like a true nocrusher. We can crush Pigeons for any reason we want.

SHALL NOT BE TRANSGRESSED

I dont recommend the bobird. It's not very good at silencing the crunch sound. (I don't know why anyone would want to either.)

Let me know when the geese crushing model comes outs

Following up on that, does anyone have any recommendations for a louder crush? I want every bird in the neighborhood to fear my garage