Concealed Carry

>Concealed Carry

Has it EVER helped you in any shape or form?

I can see the plausibilities but I'm talking about YOU Jow Forums. Has it EVER?

Attached: CONCEAL+CARRY+MGN.jpg (810x455, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zWOPCi-PWA
youtube.com/watch?v=aNv-tH0Vmik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when I was in a parking garage I felt like I was being followed, I reached my hands up pretending to stretch to purposely show off my G19 on my back belt. The dude I thought was following me suddenly started walking in the other direction.

flashed my gun at 3 chimplords who were about to jump me; yes

>gun pokes into love handle
>oh shit...im kinda fat
>lose weight
>no love handle dig
yes.

based bloomer

Ya but it wasn’t a gun. Cousinfucking redneck followed me to a gas station and blocked me from driving out because of some perceived slight to his ego. I pulled a switchblade and told him to get the fuck back in his truck and his fat wife started crying lmao. He got back in though.

I've never carried and have never been in a situation where it would have helped me if I did. Situational awareness helps, as does avoiding shady areas, especially after dark. That'll only get you so far though, you can suddenly find yourself in a bad situation anywhere at any time but it definitely helps to use some common sense.

>living in the hood because poor college student
>shoveling my sidewalk so I don't slip in the morning
>two largefellow Americans approach
"Hey you got a dollar?"
>reach to my gun
"I don't carry cash"
They promptly cross the street
"Ah nevermind man you good."

I have since moved out of the hood, but still cc.

>And then everyone clapped

I can't fucking stand it when random people on the street or in a parking lot ask me for money. I live in a small town and have never had it happen to me here before until a couple weeks ago when I was at a gas station at about 8pm filling my truck up with gas and cleaning some trash out of the interior, some black guy dressed in what looked like fast food worker's clothes comes walking up and shouts at me, "Yo man, you gotta quarter". I say, "no, I don't have any cash on me" and he gets all pissy and says, "nigga you a'int got a fucking nickle or something?"

Made my fucking blood boil, I've never asked a stranger for anything except directions or recommendations for a good place to eat nearby and this cunt has the audacity to get mad at me when I don't give him any money.

I haven't needed it yet, but half the reason I started.carrying was because a crazy dude tried to sneak up and force his way into my car at a red light. Thankfully he didn't smash in the window.

If that door hadn't been locked, that would have really sucked to be unarmed.

Although I did live in a major city for 8 years and it happened all the time there depending on what part of town I was in. Always pissed me off then too. They always either have a bullshit story or just expect you to hand over some cash and act like you've insulted them when you don't give them anything. Filthy scum.

Wait until you have a white addict cross an entire gas station parking lot to hit you up for a handout and ignore the 12 other hispanic dudes filling up on his way to you, and then call you a greedy cocksucker when you tell him to ask someone else.

Had some druggie reject that I went to high school with (white kid) hit me up on Facebook not too long ago. I never hung out with this kid and only talked to him a handful of times in school, haven't seen him in about 10 years since then. He was giving me a sob story and saying he and his family were in a bad place and that he really needed some money. I told him no and he asked for my best friend's phone number (who also never really associated with this kid in school) because my friend hadn't responded to his facebook messages and he wanted to call and talk to him. I just blocked the fucker. You've gotta be at a pretty low point in your life to hit up random people you went to high school with and beg for money but I know this kid has been on drugs for years and I don't have time to deal with that bullshit.

I have this happen all the time since the area I work in is full of blacks.

Stupidest time happen when I was still working second shift
>Get off at midnight
>Decide to go grocery shopping since store doesn't close until 1am
>Park, start walking to door
>Black man gets out of newish Mercedes, wearing nice-looking, all-white suit
>"Yo, got some money to spare?"
>What the fuck, he has a suit and car, I'm driving a beat-up pt cruiser and cheap work clothes
>"No, I don't carry cash"
>"Well how bout you buy me some groceries then"
>"What? No"
>Turn to leave and hear me mutter "Racist"

*hear him mutter

Caught guy stealing my mail in the later afternoon. Confronted him and he started coming towards me. Pull out my Block 17 and he immediately drops all my mail and runs off. I chased him down and held him til police got to me and arrested his ass. So yes, I'd say it has helped me, and I've only carried for about 3 years now.

I very rarely cc, the last time I did I was certainly glad to be carrying. Didn't have to draw but having that option was wonderful.

Really? The hobos in my (smaller) city go away after "no sorry"

Ya,

>in car with my gf
>leaving a parking lot, she’s driving
>wild bum appears
>goes up to her window to ask her something
>maybe innocent, maybe a stall and delay tactic to size her up
>lift my shirt, right hand full grip on my g19 so it’s clear I’m about to draw on this sucker
>he asks what time it is
>I look him in the eyes, he looks at me, then sees the pistol, then nopes the fuck out before she told him what time it was

Maybe he really wanted to know what time it was ? But maybe not.

Stay safe gents

My favorite part of the encounter was after we drove off, my gf said “you know I never even thought about it, I shouldn’t have opened my window huh ?” Lol nope. Glad she’s starting get some awareness of her surroundings

Had to flash the 1911 when I was getting cased for a car robbery once

Don’t have a nice car in oklahoma unless you want some attention

it has helped me not feel nervous around darkies.

I was at a subway station years ago at one of the self-service machines. Had headphones on. Some young black dude walks up to me. Says something. Can't hear him. Take off the headphones.

>Sorry?
>Hey you wanna give me ten bucks
>Wha--no, sorry
>You wanna get punched?
Gave him a look like he was the dumbest mother fucker on the planet as I reached down to my pocket, where it was now plainly visible I had a knife concealed. He backed off a little bit, but still stood there for a second or two. I nodded my head off to the side to show him that there was a cop standing over there, at which point he acted surprised and fucked off.

These people are barely human. The cop wasn't even hidden or anything. He was plainly visible the whole time. Who the hell tries to start that kind of shit with a cop right there?

Unless you are completely ignorant of the world we live in, the peace of mind is priceless.

You're a retard lmao.

That

idk if it counts but I got jumped by three dudes and pulled a 2.4 inch knife on them lmao I don’t know if the knife or I was scarier but they backed the fuck off as fast as they could once they realized I’d fuck them up

The trick is when you know there gonna ask you for money before they get the chance you ask them for money first. It fucks with their head so bad.

I’ve been the only white guy at a taco truck in the middle of east Oakland and the hobo/crackhead ignored everyone but me

>be college student
>pull into 7-11 for gas and a doughnut
>"hey man you got like a dollar for the bus? my car broke down"
>tell him no (which was a lie)
>after filling up go into the store for the doughnut
>dude is at the counter buying scratch offs with his begging money
>point out to him I guess he has enough money to get the bus
>acts indignant like he did nothing wrong
Never give anyone money.

You know, if they'd just straight ask for beer money I'd probably get them a tall boy just because I've been there before.

>nigger gets mad in traffic
>starts break checking me
>pull up to red light eventually
>gets out starts running up to my car
>step out point walther p99c austisticly scream "fuck off man"
>upstanding African American runs back in car takes off through red light
>sit awkwardly in car waiting for light to change while everyone in traffic stares

Such is life in south Florida

Attached: 1552835320126.png (1000x652, 123K)

I still remember the guy I gave $1 to when I was a school kid heading home on the bus and that was all I had in my pocket. He said he needed it for (insert excuse here) and then 20 minutes later I saw him doing (opposite of excuse here) and I just felt sad.

Nowadays if I have cash in my pocket I make a quick judgement call - do I want to give away money - and I don't even listen to their reasoning.

Some days I feel like why not, if the cunt wants to get a beer good for him, but other days I'm stressing about how to pay my own damn bills and they can blow me.

>be nigger
> don’t have a nickel
> ask for one
> act in disbelief when someone doesn’t have one

I know the whole thing is a charade but it’s annoying even on its face

This exactly to add to my
>Some days I feel like why not, if the cunt wants to get a beer good for him

Should’ve asked him how much for the succ

Work in a prison and get death threats alot and see them on the streets to.

> walking around shitty part of down town because court house and laywer shit
> low on gas so go to gas station and buy a black pack of american spirits
> comming out see a street over a drug dealer who i face planted in prison because he tried to stab another offender and vowed to fuck me up on the outside like every other person does
> we made eye contact and he leaves
> thispussydidntqanttoplay
> filling up car and looking around
> look by gas staion and see him with 5 other guys as he points me out and picks up pace
> car between me and them
> Thisfuckersteppedupgoodonhim
> door is open and instead of drawing my p938 at the time take out my 92fs from the car and hold it at my side
> they started getting closer and my heart pounded a bit excited , scared , mild erection.
> he says "told your bitch ass CO ima get you when i get out you fucking..."
> he get close to my car and sees me holding my gun at my side
> he fucking jips grabbing and pushing guys behind screaming "fucking bitch has a gun!" Rest of them start to go and run away
> finish filling up and go on my merry way
> report to my EAI and have a central.monitor by default put in
> he gets arrested for drugs again and never see him again but one of his guys that was there now dosent even make eye contact with me since he got pinched for auto theift

Fun times being a red headed stepchild of law enforcement. Another time a guy showed up and try to surpise me at a park with my kids when i pointed a 9mm at him and he was arrested for threatening, stalking , and battery of a officer since he was covered in piss and when he resisted got a officer covered in piss.

Attached: 1519915376764.jpg (700x628, 59K)

for real
spent a couple years in lawton
military guys with nice cars get jacked a lot

Nah.

I imagine elevator music playing while you're just sitting there, awkwardly tapping your wheel and trying not to make eye contact with the bewildered people around you.

How did you not murder this fuck for threatening your family? You have more restraint than I

I was going to a conference one time and the convention center was in a kinda rough part of town. There was an old black man in a wheelchair missing both legs at the knee and missing one arm at the elbow sitting in an old wheelchair asking for handouts on the corner under an overpass. I gave him $20 and I didn't even care what he did with the money, he's had a shit lot in life from the looks of things and I'll pay for him to buy some drugs or liquor if that's what he wants to spend the money on.

>work at pawn shop
>black male walks in
>turns around and locks the door
>sets off a red flag, draw and have gun pointed at him before he can turn around
>he scrambles to unlock the door and run the fuck out
>never see him again

YEAH

OP (ole piss): just be diligent (not paranoid) and remember, it's a jungle out there!

> Covered in piss
I moonlighted as hospital security back in college and we had police bring in a mental patient covered in feces. Long story short, we're trying to hose the guy down and he has the single biggest man bush I've ever seen. Think Rip Van Winkel length beard pubes.

Dude starts looking squirelly, and the sergeant who brought him in says, "He charges us, we tackle him. I'll hit him high, you hit him low". He then laughed for like 2 solid minutes at his own joke.

Shoulda busted out the 12 guage and called Zed.

they just want you to pull out cash to rob you.

You should focus on your life and get a better fucking job then "I couldn't make it as a real cop so I'm here".

youtube.com/watch?v=2zWOPCi-PWA

>implying drugs and liquor weren’t the cause of, rather than the escape from, his current situation

You couldn't even turn it into a webm?

Statistically you're more likely to kill yourself w/ a gun than protect

Eh, maybe it was diabetes, either way the guy's pretty fucked missing 3 of his 4 major limbs so he can get fucked up on me if that's what he's into. Not like he's gonna be out there robbing or mugging anyone.

DAS MEE

youtube.com/watch?v=aNv-tH0Vmik

>tfw had to ask for a quarter many times because I forgot to bring one to use a buggy in aldis.
Given the way you guys act I'm surprised I wasn't shot.

Attached: I3EHyOc.png (183x275, 74K)

If you're a clean cut person thats preferably white then nothing you ask for politely will seem sketchy. If you're asking a random on the street for fucking dime for no reason then its a different story.

post your guns

Does it have to? Hopefully we go our whole lives without having to draw on a person. Or are you the kind of person that’s heartbroken there was no collusion?

I usually don't CC, but keep glock 17/ar15 pistol in car
I've had to pull it out 2x
>Once in south florida, niggers were following me at 2am,
took 8 right turns in a row to make sure
>called 911 saying they were armed, so I'd probably get off without a manslaughter charge
>Florida has awesome stand your ground laws
>Take a hard right turn, park, and hop out, so my car body would cover me from return fire
>fire off 3 warning shots, they speed up and leave
>2nd time, bumfuck, Oklahoma, nigger tries to sneak up on me at gas station around 3am
>he reaches in pocket liked he has a weapon
>I reach under my car seat and pull glock on him
>he turns around and leaves, acting like he wasn't about to try robbing me
I love my guns

Not according to the CDC. Want a link?

Everybody at Aldi knows that the buggies need quarters and I'll bet that everyone who shops there regularly has forgotten to bring one at some point. That's understandable. Random people approaching you at a gas station or sidewalk or parking lot (not an Aldi parking lot) and asking for money are just panhandlers, hobos, or addicts and they do that shit all day long every day until they get enough to buy booze, drugs, lotto tickets, etc.

>White hispanic Correctional officer murder innocent black man from his work in the middle of broad day light.

In all honesty it would look bad since it was at a church thing and alot of those goers hate guns and its me a hispanic guy who looks white sucker punching a black guy , knee on his right scapula , gun to his back , telling him "stop fucking resisiting offender user or else i will fire". Kids were in the bouncy house and day care provider looked after them. Funny after cops took the guy and a brief how do you big brother thing my kids thought i was going to jail because the lady watching over the bouncy house got mad i went in there with my kids and wanted me out.

Get paid 2.68 less than beat cops , overtime when I want, get in fist fights here and there along with seeing some fucked up cool shit and a locker with riot equipment in it for when shit goes south.

underrated post

Another quality thread brought to you by massive faggots.

Attached: IMG_5660.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>black pack of american spirits
Patrician taste

Attached: 1512161943592.jpg (794x760, 49K)

>at gas station
>beaner asks for money
>says he needs gas to go to a job prospect in Wisconsin
>this is South Texas
>this is nowhere near i-35N
>"Wisconsin huh?"
>"Sorry I don't have any cash"
>close gas cap then leave

>statistics representing an average are indicative of people on an individual basis

Fucking hate this shit, the depressed retards that were accounted for in that statistic don't just magically make me want to blow my head off more.

Makes me feel better

I had this problem once when I was eating in a mcdonalds and some lady wanted us to pay for her uber, twice. I just told her promptly to fuck off.

dafuq? How do you pay for someone else's Uber? Was she asking for cash or did she want you to deposit funds into her account or something?

Some nigger was tailgating me on the highway for miles, and there was really no where for me to go so I brake checked him. He proceeded to make a gun with his fingers and signal shooting me, all as he continued to tailgate. That's a direct threat of violence while driving recklessly. I pulled out my real gun waved it real friendly like, making sure to not point it anywhere specific. Eventually he passed me on the right, I flashed my gun again, and he flipped me off. He had tinted windows so I really couldn't see if he was armed. When he got passed me I saw he had a motherfucking NRA sticker on his rear window. The fucking nerve of that nigger. I thought about reporting his threat to the police but decided I didn't want my own actions questioned.

Walking in neighborhood with wife in dark at 6am. Basketball player comes from nowhere and bum rushes at us. Pull ccw on him and yell freeze. He stops 15 ft from us, I have perfect shot, he turns and bolts down the block. Call cops and file report, he wasn’t found.

Nonwhites see us as a resource to plunder

Attached: 351808_5510949 (1).jpg (1238x2513, 985K)

Blacks are a subspecies

Attached: 8948n4lkfcb11.jpg (700x684, 88K)

I have no fucking idea. The mumble was just something along "uhhh can you call an uber for me"

I don't even use Uber.

Hell man, I probably appreciate statistics more than the next nerd, but I don't think I will ever be 100% down with boiling an entire population of thousands if not millions into a single aggregate number and then subsituting that number for all of them.

Hello fellow Jow Forumsalifornian

"Flash the gun"
The only flash the threat should see is the one coming from the muzzle.

dumbass friend still living with his parents in chicago north shore sent me shit about how you're "more likely to be shot if you carry a gun" when I told him I cc
yeah dumbass take away all the gangsters illegally carrying to drive bys and see what those numbers are like
but he won't listen... ah

a road raging boomer stopped in the middle of the road blocking me, got out and approached my open window and hit me and i shot him

I have had to draw my gun 3 times in the last year. Fuck people who say "you should only pull your gun if you are going to shoot."

pulling my pistol and keeping it at low ready has kept me from having to shoot someone 3x now.

First was 3 homeles guys that were following me down an alley and shouting at me

second was at night in a wallmart parking lot where an old ass town and country pulled up behind me (boxing me in) and two guys jumped out, one with a screwdriver in hand

third was a guy breaking into my apartment. Didnt have to shoot because he saw me with my gun and left.

Pics?

>fatass redguard comes up to me in pizza parlor asking for money for food
>offer her slice of pizza
>no I dont wants dats, you put yo hand on it
afterwards i gave her money cause im fucking stupid and didnt see through her bullshit until an hour later

Literally Joe.

why do you live in what sounds like niggerville USA

had a similar one, although it was just me in my car.
>guy in nice clothes knocks on my window
>"HeeEEeeYyY MaaInnnNeee"
>fuck its a crackhead
>mumbles unintelligibly about getting jumped yesterday and wanting bus fair
>to be fair we were close to a hospital
>"sorry bud I dont carry cash"
>had car in reverse incase he decided to reach inside so i could take him for a ride
>he leaves in a huff
>Go to adjacent lot and think what to do as he harasses other people in the lot
>yells at a mom and young child, i lost it there
>call 911 and say there is a man who was jumped walking around that lot and acting erratically, say he has injuries on his face and may have brain damage or something
>give physical description and location
>watch as 5 minutes later an ambulance shows up and wrestles his crazy ass into the back and takes him to the hospital.
>So worst case this guy still had brain damage from the "jumping" he experienced
>best case is that hospitals euthanize the homeless

who else here devilish?

Attached: johncleesewarlord.jpg (1119x492, 38K)

I can no longer sustain and erection unless I am packing at least a .40 bore. So yes.

I think a nignog who was considering robbing me saw me reach for my knife as he approached and maybe thought I was reaching for a gun.

Won't go to Denver unstrapped again.

care to explain?

get any good one liners out, such as "I'm gonna fuckin' kill ya, buddy"

98% white, but a huge meth town

Well preparing to draw my CCW at 1AM on a homeless nigger who was doing the convict shuffle towards me after I told him no I don't have a light and no I don't have any spare change made him remember he had somewhere to be. Found out from the gas station attendant that some poor bastard got stabbed and robbed there later that week.

Hope that gas station attendant got out of there, she was way too white for that neighborhood.

The apartment break ins are extremely common as its a college town and thieves assume students dont have guns. I fuckin do lol.

2 weeks ago marks the 4th time someone has tried to crowbar my door open (it opens to te front to negate kick ins)

on the third time I came out of my room naked and yelled "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"

I also have my amazon echo in my kitchen rigged up so if someone is inside before i wake up I can say "intruder alert" to the echo in my room and the kitchen one will say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?" then play all star. Ill be kicking in my door at the end of "someBODY" and yell donkey.
they always run and desu I dont want a court case anyway due to my job so Im just having fun at this point.

When I was flying back home, I had to drive through Denver and the only thing that stood out to me was a shirtless mexicant covered in tattoos. he was walking very very slowly eyeing cars, and was eying this postman delivering mail. he was cleaning his fingers with a very large knife too, just walking through the city.

I'm in the same boat. I'm down from 180 to 165lbs. Got about 10 to 15 more to go. Picking up boxing now too

I had one good liner. Some guy came up asking me for some cash in walmart with a hand behind his back.
He specifically said "Hey bro you got any cash?"
I pulled out my glock 21 and held it under my jacket at him, making it obvious. Then I said. "Cash for the obituary."

Man I knew a ton of people who had their apartment broken into in College Station when I went to A&M. I knew one kid who got his nice, brand new pickup truck that he got for a graduation present stolen out of the parking lot of a fast food restaurant while he watched dumbfounded from the window inside. He said they were rolling out of the parking lot with his truck like 20 seconds after they started messing with it. It's crazy because College Station, TX is a fairly small city, only like 90k people live there and the university has something like 60k kids going to it, it's really a pretty safe town but I guess that many college students makes for some easy pickings and just attracts thieves and drug dealers there looking to make a buck.