Oh god lads I can't hold back my man tears. Finishing the 10th episode now, this is like my 3rd time playing through it

Oh god lads I can't hold back my man tears. Finishing the 10th episode now, this is like my 3rd time playing through it

Attached: wrn2KuL-show-poster2x3-xxkfRaY.jpg (2000x3003, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YHW1AoahoE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0m573MxXXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked it until the last three when they focus to much on the fucking hippies on us soil, but the rest was kino.

It's necessary IMO to give a full spectrum view of the conflict. Plus the self realization of the hippie lady activist at the end coming to tears and the heartfelt apology for things they said, and coming to understanding that they were all kids back then was pretty heavy and full circle.

Bump

Fuck them and fuck their apology i don't accept them and they can go rot in hell for how they treated their own people that returned from a war they did not want part in but got forced in because of the draft.

Wah wah im so sorry pls forgive me NO FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GODDAMN APOLOGY YOUR TEARS ARE FAKE AND YOUR SORRY ARE LIES YOU FUCKING COW! There was nothing heartfelt they said abd the beginning they had that smug look on their faces on being a proud pro commie liberal hippie and i have no doubt they would vote for fucking Hillary!

The part where the US finally pulls out and the NVA/Vietcong zerg rushes inside the SVA gave the chills desu.

>fuck hippies for not wanting their family members to die in some jungle shithole so a couple of politicians can save their faces

Yeah, go ahed and call me hippie too, kid.

>A grown man explaining to his children why he needs a nightlight
>fuckn feels

user he is talking about hippies that are sympathizing with literal communists abd throwing their hate towards their own relatives and soldiers in wheelchairs and bandages returning from the war and getting hit with slurs and rotten tomatoes which is what those hippies where actually about on the show and then they played the victim card and said "we sorry" shit expecting to be forgiven.

people make mistakes user
maybe you're a perfect individual and don't understand that, but i've done things that i'm not proud of that i wish i could take back and am genuinely sorry for it
granted i haven't done anything as bad as these folks but it's the same idea

Being a liberal communist hippie that throw slurs and rotten food at disabled vets and soldiers with ptsd is not a "mistake".

It is a fucking animalistic depraved attitude built upon degenerate thoughts and attitude and hatred towards your own men and if you call that a small mistake then we should call riots where niggers burning down cities, teenagers killing people, rioters attacking bystanders and vandalizing everything as "letting off stean" and "peaceful protest" by your logic you fucking moron. Your are a fucking idiot if you sympathize with those fucking hippies in the documentary and actually believe their half assed apology and fake tears hell obama can make better fake tears than these bastards.

You sound like you need a hug.

why wouldn't it be a mistake?
i'm sure that some of those people are full on pants on head retarded shitbags
at the same time i don't doubt that a lot of these hippies are just a bunch of naive kids who just happened to be gullible enough to believe the bullshit spewed by the shitbags

Fuck you hippie go hug a communist instead you antifa lover

Communists and liberals and hippies should never ever be forgiven and forgiving your enemies is a good way to get backstabbed again...

i'm not sure what you're implying, that half the country is your enemy and that you want to kill them?

It's so fucking good. The sound effects and soundtrack are mindblowing. I need to watch it again.

To be fair, anyone who voluntarily participated in the war deserved the abuse they got when they came back. And that was most of the soldiers since only about 1/4 of the force was draftees.

The man still hates commies.
youtu.be/3YHW1AoahoE

my great uncle is the mustachioed marine in episode 6 who was interviewed under fire in Hue.
He survived the war and went to college in Huntsville, where he lives to this day.

If you have family that was involved in the Civil War I highly recommend Mr. Burn's doc on it. I didn't think something that happened 150 years ago could make me cry, but those first few minutes shattered that notion.

Shit was boring as fuck.
When I went in I was expecting more first hand accounts of the happenings in the war. I didn't give a fuck about the politics or the assholes that were protesting the war, the documentary focused too much on that shit in my opinion. I couldn't even fucking finish it.

The National Geographic documentary - Brothers in War was much better.

Is it actually fair? I swore off Ken Burns documentaries after The West devoted half of every episode to how the Indians dindu nuffin.

cautionary tale of having unlimited immigration

Communists in Burgerland should have been hunted down by the feds and gitmo'd

The fact that all those degenerate and traitorous movements managed to take hold in the states was a colossal failure on the part of Intelligence Agencies

Also allowing free journalism was a mistake

>lol what's the constitution

If you haven't already, watch The Fog of War. McNamara has tremendous insight into the war.

Attached: fog_of_war.jpg (500x676, 90K)

Kek
Americans should rot in hell for what they did.

I hope one day we land on your soil and napalm your towns and cities and subject you to torture and "communism" (as you are taught about)

Would be so fun seeing your cunts starving in the fields and your fat mommas eating their children while we sit comfortably in our homes and slurp a Pho.

History Channel's Vietnam in HD was pretty good too.

Of course there's too much Ancient Aliens and American Pickers taking up the time slots to ever see reruns of it.

Attached: downloadfile-156.jpg (1280x714, 30K)

this documentary actually sucked and you have bad taste and also you are a bitch

I was there, man. It was hell. And all for nothing evidently when you see what America's turned into.

Fog of war is critically underrated. I was shocked how candid McNamara was. He basically said everything short of "it was a huge mistake."

How do you have enough free time to watch it 3 times in a row? It took me about 2 weeks to watch it once. It was a good watch mind you, but 3 times?

>t. salty rice farmers

>t. The Ghost of Tricky Dick

Any of y'all ever watch this Nam doc?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0m573MxXXw

Attached: 1546974869893.jpg (496x369, 32K)

If you like Dispatches its one of the rare times Herr spoke about Nam on film

this guy gets it. we should have allied with germany like he wanted us too when the time came.

What did the hippies actually APOLOGIZE about? What was their exact quote and lines that indicated they were actually sorry?

I didn't watch it back to back I, I've watched it 3 times thru since it came out.
It was one activist lady who started crying and said she's sorry for the things they said about returning soldiers, baby killer and so on. I really like the end of it how it shows the a that's finally come to all sides all these years later, Nam vets returning to Nam and whatnot, meeting NVA/Vietcong. It's a breath of fresh air

It's very fair desu. The ending especially how the Communists even admit how much damage communism ended up doing to Vietnam, but it does a very objective job of covering every aspect of the conflict, absolutely check it out. Also amazing soundtrack
Nobody cares what you think simpleton, politics and the social climate were the entire backdrop for the conflict. I'm sorry you're dumb
Thx will check it out

What about the other communist hippies what did they apologize for?